Mid-day, Midnight, and Morning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Rub yourself, Jennie," I suggested. "Show me how you like to make yourself cum, as I keep loving your ass."

"Oh, Aime, uck aye ass," she garbled through her delirium, and the plug, as her fingers began strumming her clit. "It eels oh uckin ood."

Stimulating her clit now had her hips pounding upwards to meet my every thrust. I had to increase my tempo to keep up with her need. "I'm going to put two fingers in your pussy Jennie, so you can feel both holes filled," I warned her. "Cum whenever you're ready," I added, as I inserted my middle and index fingers into her vagina searching for the elusive G-spot. Tickling that spongy spot with a come- hither wiggle of my fingers, threw my loving bride over the crest of her mountain.

"Oh UCK, IM UMMMMMIINNNNN," she wailed, while I maintained the same pace with my dick, and fingers, hoping to prolong her orgasmic ride down the mountain. Jennie went through what I can truthfully say was the most erotic orgasm I have ever witnessed. Eyes closed, veins bulging, sweat pouring through her skin, muscles spasming into rigid contraction, and her breathing coming in harsh, staccato, in's and out's, separated by long periods of holding her breath. All the while I just kept on going, gently fucking her ass, and fingering her spongey G-spot until all her motion stopped, but for the heaving chest, and panting breaths.

"Oh, Jamie that was unbelievable," she said, after spitting out the plug and gasping for breath. "Keep fucking my ass until you cum, Jamie," she requested, while continuing to hump my dick with her legs still behind her head. I did keep fucking her ass, with the same long, slow, deliberate strokes of my cock, still working her G-spot with the 'come hither' wiggle, although, now also strumming her clit with my finger. It only took a couple of minutes longer, but I blasted super-charged jets of my love into her ass, as she exploded again right with me. Afterwards, peaceful, blissful, contented, loving sleep took hold of both of us.

Ultimately, my 12- star weekend resulted in only achieving 10- stars. But they were ten great stars, each unique, loving, and totally explosive. And, it may have been the happiest, most loving weekend of my life. Also, the Ring camera did catch Jennie's short stroll across the lawn. We pull that tape out every once in a while, and laugh uproariously together, each time we watch it.

Shortly thereafter, Jennie did find herself pregnant with our first child, (a boy) opening up a whole 'nother box of sexual opportunity. Thankfully, Jennie was one of those girls whose sexual desire increased during pregnancy, plus, I got to thoroughly satisfy my pregnancy fetish with her swollen, baby-laden body. After checking off anal sex, and pregnancy, from our joint bucket list, we moved on to further exploring the kinks of girl squirt, pee play, swinging, bondage, exhibitionism, and light BDSM. But those are all stories for another day. For now, I sign off from the alternate universe, and look forward to submitting many future reports from this incredible place.