Mid day Quickie

Story Info
Step daughter edges and wants me.
2.4k words
4.25
29.9k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got off a bit earlier than expected yesterday, and thus got home about 2 hours prior to the wife. As I was pulling into my neighborhood, I got a text from Merissa, asking when I'd be home, as she had something she needed me to help her with. As she is in college, I was thinking her econ class. I told her it would be about 5 minutes, and she informed me to just come up to her room. I replied sure, not thinking anything about it.

I pulled into driveway/garage and upon entering the house, dropped my stuff off in the kitchen and then proceeded upstairs. As I entered Merissa's room, she was lying on her bed, on her back, legs pulled back, not quite behind her head and arms on the inside of her legs, spreading her cheeks and pussy open.

Being a little taken aback, I hesitated a moment and was roused by Merissa telling me to get naked and dive in, as we don't have much time. Being the good listener I am, I stripped and while doing so, asked her what made her so horny. She said she wasn't sure, but had been watching TV and just started thinking about sex and was hoping I was coming home soon. She had been edging for a while, when she had texted me. While I was stripping, Merissa continued edging and inserted the b-vide into her ass and tossed me the remote.

After getting naked, I bent over into her pussy and started licking it as I licked, and massaged her inner thighs. Shortly after starting this, I started to b-vibe, set it on her favorite pattern and intensity and went back to eating her luscious pussy. Merissa was getting hotter and hotter with every passing minute, as I was basically edging her with my tongue, as I would stop, when I perceived, correctly she was getting close to having an orgasm. Finally, she asked, with a pleading voice, "can I suck your cock, please?" I kept contact on her pussy, as I moved around, to now be on top of her and slid my cock into her mouth. Her legs were still pinned back, and I grabbed her legs, and as I did her hands went to my cock and my ass.

She licked and sucked on the head for a bit, occasionally dropping my whole length into her mouth, causing her to gag. She would also occasionally, pull my ass down, and rim me, while stroking my cock, and I knew it would be a short time before she stuck some fingers in my ass and massaged my prostate. When she did finally slide her fingers into my ass, I got even harder. She kept this routine up for another few minutes.

I was getting close to cuming and pulled out of her mouth and slapped my cock a few times to get rid of that feeling and placed it back into her open mouth, and then pushed until I was balls deep in her mouth, and she was gagging. While I was literally now fucking her mouth, I kept licking her pussy, Until she pulled my cock out of her mouth and said, "Jack, I really want this cock in my pussy, please," in a somewhat pleading voice.

I moved around the bed again, so now I was standing and as I did so, I pulled Merissa close enough to the edge that her pelvis was slightly off the mattress and thus a little over the edge. This gave me a nice direct line up to stick my cock in her wet pussy. I did so in a very slow methodical manner, first rubbing my cock up and down her slit, and hitting her clit, at the top of each strokew. I did this for about five or six strokes and then just placed the tip of my cock in her pussy. As a let it sit there, I stroked her clit and one of her tits, and even pinched her nipple hard, which caused her to clench her pussy. I held it there and played with her in this manner for a good minute or two and then I noticed Merissa was moving around enough, that she was almost falling off the bed, save for having my cock in her pussy. This was exactly what I wanted, as I then started to slowly, but forcefully fuck her.

At some point, she had let go of her legs, thus no longer pinned back and exposing her pussy, as she had been. Her legs were still spread wide and I was ploughing her wet pussy, and she was telling me to fuck her harder, when she brought her legs inwards and placed them on my shoulders. This allowed me to go just a bit deeper into her now sloppy wet pussy, with each stoke. I could tell she was getting close to cumming and that is when she started using her legs in a manner, to fuck herself on my cock, by lifting her torso up. While she did this she would also wiggle a bit, which was so sexy to me, that I told her how fucking hot she looked, and it was when I felt her change the pattern on her plug, as it was now my favorite and on the highest intensity. I was very close to cuming, when my phone went off, and it was her mother.

We had lost track of time, and I noted as I saw the phone, what time it was. I ignored the call, and then it started ringing again. Merissa pulled herself from my cock and answered the phone, a bit winded, but told her mom she knew I was "busy" and had heard it ringing, so ran upstairs to get it. Merissa, then yells my name, and says "it's mom," I wait a few seconds and then take the phone from my demonic step daughter, who has an evil smile on her gorgeous face.

Her mom tells me she has to stay after school in order to meet with the department chair, and will be delayed by about an hour. As she starts to ask me about my day, Merissa takes my cock, in her mouth and starts sucking me, and I start getting harder. Her mom keeps yapping, and I am trying my damndest to answer intelligently about whatever is being said, as Merissa keeps sucking my cock. Once Merissa has me hard, she turns and pulls me toward a bench along one of the walls in her room. Once arriving there, she bends over, still holding my cock, and then switches hands, to direct me into her pussy. As her mom tells me she loves me, and I reciprocate, Merissa leans back, taking the entire length of my cock into her pussy. As I am disconnecting the phone, I gasp, as I bottom out in her cunt.

I stand still and Merissa fucks herself on my cock, as I move both the pattern and the intensity around on the b-vibe in her ass. After a few minutes of this, I gently pull the b-vibe out of her ass, and replaced it with my thumb, which Merissa loves. I continue to just make her fuck me by sliding back and forth on my cock for a few minutes, until I decide to grab her right leg, lift it and place it on my knee with is now supporting that leg, I reach around and start alternating between her clit and her tit, as I now fuck her hard and fast, and she is begging me to dump my load into pussy. Being none to happy to oblige, I now grab her by her shoulders, and pull her back, driving my cock as deep as I can into her pussy, as I start to dump my load into her and as I did so she started to cum, as well as I could feel her ass spamming on my thumb.

I pulled out of her and as I did so Melissa turned around, and took me in her mouth, licking and sucking my cock clean. She then, said, "I love edging for you and fucking you." She spent a little long on cleaning my cock up, so I was actually getting hard again.

"You want to lay back and let me clean you out, little girl?" As I was finishing that question, Merissa literally jumped from floor to her bed and landed on her back. "I want you to plant your pussy on my face baby." As soon as I was on the bed and lying down, she slid up my torso, and planted her used little pussy with her lovely labia squarely on my face.

I dove in with my usual zeal for eating her lovely little pussy and not only licked her clean but licked her to two orgasms. As she was coming down from the second orgasm, she slid off my face and we kissed passionately for a few minutes during which her hands were wondering, as were mine. I came to rest with mine grabbing her firm little 32 B tits and her tiny little hard nipples. She was squeezing my cock, and rubbing the head, as I did mostly the same thing with her tits, as we continued to make out. I was clearly getting hard with this attention, and she was clearly flushed as well.

I finally let go of her tits and pulled her from our lip lock and said, "I really want to drop a load in your little ass before your mom gets home." Merissa sat up, then rolled onto her back. Her feet hit the foot board, which has horizontal wood slats on it. She placed her feet iin between them, thus locking her legs back. She then used her hands to spread her ass and smiled.

I know she keeps a bag of "goodies" attached to the back of her headboard, so I reached back there and found her lube. Then I scooted up to her little ass, and spread some of the lube around her little pucker and noticed it spasm/wink, so I got more, and touched her little ass, and she did it again, at which point i placed some lube on the inside of her. I then placed a good fair amount on my rigid cock, and slid even closer.

My cock was resting, with a little pressure directed towards her, on the entrance to her ass. I had also started playing with her clit. She started moving about with the pleasure she was getting on her clit, and she had relaxed her ass once, and on doing so, I slid right into her. The head was just inside her ass, and she bucked a bit, and the rest of my cock was now in her ass. I kept playing with her pussy and she had an orgasm, that her ass clenched down on my cock.

I then pulled out a bit, and as I did, added some lube to the cock, and slid right back into her. "Please let me feel the whole length each time you fuck me, daddy." I did as I was told and went very slow with each stroke and each time, would nearly get to point of pulling out, where I could see and she could feel the head of my swollen cock nearly pop out, then I would equally as slow and deliberate slide it back in until my pubic bone hit hers.

We went at it like this for a few minutes, until Merissa said, "I want to watch your cock going in and out of my ass." With that I had her roll even further back (thank god she is does Yoga and is so flexible) so I could pile drive her. She was perfectly positioned to watch me drive my cock in and out of her ass. I took a position such that I was actually facing away from her, so I could grab her great ass and drive it onto my cock. Merissa took my cock, and directed it back into her ass, as I grabbed her great hips and started fucking her ass in long slow hard deliberate strokes, and she had her hand wrapped around me, and thus I was getting the feeling of her hand with each stroke, as well.

I fucked her like this for a good 3-4 minutes and was working up quite a sweat, as was she and I knew I was going to cum soon, and told Merissa, "I am going to dump a load into your sweet little ass, baby."

She applied just a little bit more pressure to her squeeze on my cock and said, "good, I want to feel your cock explode inside me as well as in my hand." With that, I started to cum, as my cock was at minimal penetration and she had a handful of me.

After that first shot, I slammed my cock through that load of cum, and piled into the depths of her ass, and unloaded the rest, as she started to cum as well, I could feel her tight little ass spasming around my cock, and as I pulled back, it seemed to be milking the last of my cum into her ass.

I turned around and laid upon her and kissed her gently on the lips and said, "I love fucking you and hope you stick around as long as you want."

Merissa kissed me and said, "you need to get somewhere else, lest my mom comes home and finds us smelling of the wonton sex that we have and kills us both."

With that, I grabbed my stuff, went to my bedroom and grabbed my workout gear and went down stairs. About 10 minutes after doing so, I hard the door to stairs open and shortly after followed by Merissa's mom. She asked how long I had been working out. I lied and said about an hour, and asked why. "When I came home a few minutes ago, Merissa was acting weird and maybe it's me, but the main floor and the staircase leading to the upstairs loft, smells like sex. Did you hear or see anything?"

"Nope, I have been down here for an hour and had my headphones in. that is weird thought." She turned and went back upstairs with no more discussion or word about it.