Mid-Dinner Break with a Stranger

Story Info
Husband and wife invite stranger into restaurant bathroom.
1.9k words
4.18
6.8k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eyes followed Mark's wife Erin as she sashayed her way across the restaurant to their booth in the middle. She was draped in a long Navy blue dress with an enticing slit up the side. A slit half the size would have been eye-catching but this was practically lewd, showing her creamy and taut thigh. Everyone could see she wasn't wearing underwear.

Mark had specifically asked Erin to not wear underwear on their date. It gave him such a thrill to know people could maybe see and definitely smell his wife's delicious pussy. It had been hard to not dive face first into her lap back at home before they'd left for the restaurant, but somehow he had managed.

He breathed deeply to inhale her wonderful scent as she slid into their booth. Her dress hitched up as she lifted her leg and anyone looking from the right angle could the heaven between her legs.

Mark had been entranced with Erin's legs as she'd walked across the restaurant, but now his eyes fell upon her breasts as she moved beside him. Her lovely tits jiggled in the tight dress and her nipples could easily be seen.

"See something you like?" she whispered into his ear.

Everyone looking at them around the restaurant could easily pick up on their vibes. Erin was there to be shown off, to catch everyone's eye. But how many would guess she was there to find a new cock?

"I love everything I see," Mark said as his hand trailed up her thigh. He was so tempted to spread the slit even wider and dive his hand into her wet pussy.

"I think someone else does too," Erin said and pointed her chin to a young man a few tables over.

The man was tall and handsome, wearing a well-fitted suit. His chest was broad and he held himself with poise while sitting at the table with friends. Despite being with company, the man's gaze never left Erin.

Mark and the man locked eyes. Mark gave a slight nod, which was returned by the man.

Erin chuckled and it turned into a moan. "I think we've got our man."

Mark turned back to her, of course looking at her breasts once again. "He's what you want?"

Erin leaned into his ear and whispered "he's what I need."

Mark smiled and nodded. His cock was now incredibly hard in his pants. Likely everyone would see it when they left, but wasn't that the point? To make matters even more obvious, Erin quickly ran her hand across his bulge and gave a hard squeeze.

The man at the table saw her hand movements and smiled.

Mark jerked his head towards the back of the restaurant where the washrooms were. He and Erin then got up, not bothering to hide their actions at all with chitchat. His boner and her engorged nipples were on full display.

They walked to the back of the restaurant towards the washroom. They knew the restaurant well and knew exactly where to go. Instead of one restroom for men and another for women, there were six individual washrooms in a row at the back of the restaurant. Mark and Erin knew from experience the last washroom at the end of the hall was the biggest.

Mark opened the door for Erin and she slid passed him, pressing her ass against his crotch as he did so. Once inside, she lowered the toilet stool and sat, spreading her legs and hitching up her dress to show off her fantastic pussy.

He was distracted from looking for their new paramour by her enticing pussy. It glistened perfectly as Erin draped one finger through her folds.

"May I cut in?" the man asked from the hall.

Mark jumped a bit and turned around to see the man in the hall outside their washroom door. Standing, the man was taller than Mark and clearly had a thick bulge in the crotch of his jeans. Mark looked him up a few times and licked his lips. "Help yourself," he said and opened the door wider.

The man stepped into the washroom and stared down at Erin.

"Hey stud," she said as Mark closed and locked the door behind them. "This isn't your first time doing this, is it?" she asked as she unbuckled his belt and popped open the buttons holding back the man's thick cock.

"It's not my first time and hopefully not the last with you two," he said as he dropped his pants. Thankfully he wasn't wearing underwear either. His big cock, easily nine inches long but a little thin, popped out and smacked Erin's cheek.

She giggled and opened her mouth. The cock was just at the edge of her sweet mouth until she moved over and wrapped her lips around the man's helmet.

"Do you guys do names?" the man groaned as Erin swirled her tongue over the tip of his cock.

From behind him, running hands over his chest, Mark said they used fake names.

"Call me Cal," the man said as he took Mark's hand in his and brought it to his own mouth. "I'm high caliber and can be used by everyone."

Mark chuckled and spread his fingers in Cal's mouth as Erin swallowed more of his cock.

"That's what we like to hear," Mark said as he kissed the back of Cal's neck. Their bodies were almost one, with Mark's own hard cock pressed against Cal's tight ass.

"Oh fuck that feels good," Cal said as Erin swallowed even more. She had at least half of Cal's cock in her mouth, doing a lovely thing where she swallowed more and more while sliding her tongue from one side to the other.

Mark looked down and saw Erin's already watering eyes. It would be a sloppy mess when she took her face off Cal's cock and he wanted to be right there with her to slurp it all up.

Cal moved back against Mark's cock, taking his own cock a bit out of Erin's throat. Then he slowly thrusted forward again, pulling Mark's body with him as he shoved his cock down Erin's throat.

Erin moaned as the penis sank as far as possible into her mouth, right into her throat. She gagged and jerked against it but kept her lips at the base of Cal's groin.

"I know what she's doing with her tongue, but what about yours?" Cal asked. "You want to have some fun?"

Mark needed no further encouragement. He kissed down Cal's back while fondling the hot man's tight ass. Soon Mark was squatted behind Cal with the hot ass right in front of his face and his wife sucking Cal's cock on the other side.

Before he got going, Mark reached out and pulled Erin's luscious tits out of her dress. They came loose quickly and bounced as she started giving Cal's cock everything she could.

Mark leaned close into Cal's ass and inhaled deeply. The stranger smelled heavenly and Mark quickly found out how great Cal's ass tasted. He gripped Cal's ass cheeks and spread them to tuck his whole face against Cal's ass. In a second his tongue was out, lapping at Cal's hot hole.

"Oh my god, this is heaven," Cal said as Mark rimmed him and Erin furiously sucked his dick.

The entire washroom was filled with the sounds of sucking, slurping and licking. Anyone outside in the hall would have no difficulty imagining the debauchery inside. It was exactly what Mark and Erin wanted, to be fun sluts outside the bedroom.

Cal groaned again and shuddered against both their faces. "I'm going to cum if you keep this up."

Erin sighed and pulled her face off of Cal's cock. Her spit dripped off the end of his cock and her entire face to fall on her tits. "We can't have that," she said. "Not before Mark here gets a taste of this delicious cock and I get that great ass."

Smiling, Cal turned around and presented his cock to Mark, who gobbled it with as much enthusiasm as Erin had. He wasn't as skilled at sucking cock as Erin, but what he lacked in technique he made up for in enthusiasm. His tongue swirled wildly over Cal's cock as he tried to get as deep as possible. He used one hand to run his finger nails over Cal's heavy balls. Nothing tasted better than a stranger's cock, except maybe the taste of his own when he ate Erin out after fucking her.

Erin attacked Cal's ass with the same enthusiasm Mark had for his cock. Her tongue could do wonders and Cal groaned again at the dual assault on his most sensitive areas.

Cal ran his hands through Mark's hair. "You're a good boy, aren't you," Cal cooed.

Mark groaned in appreciation and felt his own asshole wink at the thought of Cal's cock treating him like a good boy. But he was pretty sure Cal would come before then.

Erin wrapped her hands around Cal's hips as she dove her face further into his ass. Her hands met Mark's and they briefly held hands as they showed Cal how much they loved being sluts.

Cal groaned again and his knees nearly buckled. "I can't take it, oh god I'm gonna cum."

Mark slurped heavily again on Cal's cock before pulling his face back. All of his spit fell down his front. Erin moved around from Cal's ass to squat beside Mark, her tits out and her dress hitched up. She leaned in and rubbed her sloppy face against his.

Cal knew what to do and grabbed his own shaft. He tugged once, twice, three times and then exploded all over both Mark and Erin.

It was a huge cumshot, six heavy ropes of cum flying down at their ready and waiting faces. Mark and Erin's tongues grappled with each other to get as much cum as possible into their mouths.

Cal smiled down at them as Erin and Mark kissed with the cum and ounces of spit between them. The sound of their sloppy makeout session was almost as loud as the sound of them sucking cock and eating ass.

Mark passed the last of the cum into Erin's mouth for her to swallow. She made sure to look him right in the eye as she gave an exaggerated swallow.

"That tasted delicious," she said, turning back to look at Cal. "Where have you been all our lives?"

Cal smiled as he grabbed his pants. "I've been around, I think I've heard about you two. There's not a lot of actual hedonists around town, so you two stand out. Maybe I'll see you in this stall again?"

Erin stood up to kiss him deeply, while straddling Mark's face with her sweet pussy. "You can have us anywhere," she said and told him their cellphone number. "Don't lose that number, we'll be ready for you again soon."

Mark went to work lapping at Erin's delicious pussy as Cal shuffled by them with his pants pulled back up.

"You gonna stop while I open the door?" Cal asked?

"Nope," Erin said as she grabbed Mark's hair and pushed him even further into her pussy. "If anyone out there wondered what's going on, just send them back here and we can take care of them."

Mark groaned in appreciation and agreement.

Cal laughed. "You two are fucking wild," he said and opened the door. "Have fun."

"We will," Erin said.

Once the door was shut she looked down at Mark, who's tongue was now buried so deep in her pussy.

"You ready for my ass?" she asked, as if she needed to.