Mature Wife First Time

Story Info
Surprise wife being shared.
1.1k words
4.01
53.7k
16

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 07/14/2023
Created 01/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

before you read on you have to know that through feedback I have been asked to submit a true story, this is it.

Our names are John and Mary these being our middle names.

In a former marriage I had belonged to a very active swingers club. Alan and his wife Chris were regulars at these parties. I worked with Alan and had been to his house with my former wife for swapping weekends on many occasions. Mary is I think a beautiful big breasted mature wife, we were both in our forties when we met and married two years later. Now having had our silver anniversary our fun nights have slowed down but she is still fantastic when another man gets her.

From the start of our relationship we had always enjoyed role play and fantasies. two of our fantasies have already been published for you to read. But now is the satart of our fun night story. In our role plays I was always the guy from down the road or someone that we saw in the pub. We would go home after a night out and Mary would say that there was a guy at the pub that she wanted me to be, I am always happy to fill this role and Mary always points a guy out if she thought that he would want her. I came home from work and told Mary that we had been invited to go away for a weekend at some old friends of mine. Obviously I had already asked Alan if he thought that He and his wife could entice Mary into the swinging lifestyle. Mary knew nothing of this so the time came for us to go for the weekend stay.

Mary packed as usual and like most woman we took more luggage than we would need for a week, While Karen was in the shower i opened our case and removed her nighty from inside without telling her of course. We arrived at Alans house and after introducing Mary to him and his wife we decided to go to the local pub for dinner. once the evening drew to a close we returned to Alan and Chris's house. a few more drinks and Mary asked how we all knew each other. Alan looked at Chris and asked her to tell the story. Chris explained about the old swingers group that we belonged to and that we were always keen to meet each other at the party houses.

Mary was quite surprised but at the same time knowing what I liked accepted the story. Chris asked Mary if she had ever tried anything like this to which Mary said no. The time had come to retire to bed and off we went uostairs. Mary went to the shower as it had been a long day and she felt a bit grubby. While she was in the shower I went back to Alan and asked what he thought. His reply immediately was that he would love to see Mary naked and i explained about the nighty. In a flash a plan was thought out. returned to our bedroom and got into bed waiting for Mary.

Mary returned to the room and opened the case to get her nighty. Not finding it I said that she must of forgotten to pack it. Stating that it isnt a problem as we sleep naked normally anyway. Mary climbed in next to me and we had our usual kiss and cuddle before settling down for the night. Soon we heard a knock on the door and in walked Alan and Chris naked and carefree. Mary was shocked and asked what was going on. Chris walked over to our bed and told Mary that they wanted her to join in some swapping fun. Mary said no thankyou and Chris sat next to Mary and asked why not. Mary said that we had only role played and did not think of really doing anything. Chris understood this and without any notice to Mary put her hand under the sheet and found Marys tits.

Mary was in shock but somehow also excited and relaxed while Chris played with a nipple. Mary asked what was happening and Chris and I told her that Alan wanted to see her naked. I told Mary to relax and started to pull the sheet off of her. At first Mary resisted and then I told. her that this would be better than any of our role plays. Alan took the sheet and pulled it off not giving Mary a chance to stop it happening. Alan stood there and blurted out that I was a very lucky guy and that Mary was very sexy. I reached over to my shy wife and started to pry her jags apart for all of us to see her labia lips and clit. Mary watched as Alan put his hand towards her and before she knew it he had a finger in her and was stroking her clit at the same time.

Mary was at last relaxing to the situation and allowed more investigation of her body by the three of us. Mary had never been touched by a woman and had never fantasiesed about it either. Alan continued fingering her and Chris instructed Mary to start fingering her. As she slipped a finger tentatively into Chris I reached over and put my finger in with her. It was now obvious that Mary was going to join in. Chris leaned over Mary and hung her pendulous breast in front of Marys face and Mary without hesitation started to suck on the nipples in front of her. After about fifteen minutes Alan asked Mary to go with him and Chris would stay with me. I knew that Alan would take her bareback and that she would be brought back to me with his semen seeping out of her and down her legs.

At last I thought, I have another loving wife and that we would be able to join in the lifestyle that I had always enjoyed. the night continued with Chris joining me in bed as she had many times before. On returning home Mary was quiet, not saying much to me at all and I have to admit that I was a bit worried. I did not need to be as that night when we were in bed Mary started to tell me in depth about what Alan had done to her. As i entered her I asked if she agreed that the real thing was better than role play fantasies. Mary agreed and said that the next time we go out if I see a guy I fancy that she wanted me to see if he would join us for a threesome. That is how Mary experienced her first time and not only have we had a few threesomes we have also taken two guys home for me to watch while they took her body to the extremes of extasy.