Restaurant Meeting

Story Info
A couple plays at the restaurant.
1.3k words
4.1
7.8k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had planned to meet up at the restaurant after our work days ended on Friday evening. I had known though that it was going to be a tough day for us both. So I tried to put a little forethought into it and dressed especially for a fun night.

All day I'd been wearing a long dress with a loose skirt, thigh highs and a lace thong. It was a button down, so right after my last meeting of the day, when I crawled into my car.. I started unbuttoning enough to just barely show the lack of a bra, if you looked closely.

You were waiting when I arrived at the restaurant and I enjoyed the look of pleasure in your eyes. It was obvious we were still both a bit drained but I hoped to change that soon.

I requested that the hostess seat is in a booth. That was when the first look of surprise crossed your face. The second was when I urged you to slide in beside me.

I told you that I just needed to be near you tonight as you sat down. You smiled and pushed a curl of long hair over my ear as you kissed the corner of my mouth. Your familiar sexy scent washed over me and I felt stirrings of both comfort and anticipation.

We settled in, ordering a delightful red wine and some steaks, all the while chatting lightly. Both of us just decompressing and starting to relax as the wine glasses were refilled once and again when the meal was served.

As we drink, chat and receive our entrees.. I checked out the restaurant, filling quickly with many people for the dinner rush. And while we were towards the back, we were in full view of other patrons if they looked at us. I took a deep breath and, waiting until you finished a sentence, I linked my hand with yours, then pulled it from the table down to my thigh.

I leaned over and whispered in your ear for you to touch me. I licked your earlobe as my hand moved yours down over my knee to the edge of my skirt. Then I pull your hand back up, pulling the skirt up with it and revealing my thigh high stockings.

I feel the rush of cool air on my exposed thigh as goosebumps form. I pick up my wine glass as I pull your palm between my thighs, so you can feel the heat from my pussy through my damp panties. Your eyes close for a moment then open, piercing me with a heated gaze. Your eyes dart around as if checking for a voyeur. I shake my head slightly and wink at you and your eyes seem to get hotter.

Your fingers rub and press the material of my panties over my clit and between my pussy lips. I swallow a sip of wine as well as a moan, trying to remain calm on the surface. Putting the glass down I catch my breath and turn my head whispering if I should get them off. You nod with a smirk and instead of leaving the table, I reach down, pushing the edges of my thong down surreptitiously over my ass, shimmying a little as they drop down my legs to my heels.

I reach down slightly and come back up with my wet thong, pressing it into your lap, hard enough I can feel the ridge of your hard cock beneath my fingers. I take my fork, pushing food around my plate as I watch you spread them over your crotch and inhale, nostrils flaring. Even I catch a whiff of my own scent and rub my thighs together briefly, seeking friction. I'm so fucking turned on watching you and being exposed.

Glancing around, I spread my thighs again and take your hand. But now you skip past my hand and reach to stroke my inner thigh. I shiver, wondering if anyone can tell what happening. Soon your fingers slide up between the wet lips of my pussy and circle my clit. A little squeak escapes me and I press my lips together firmly. My clit is throbbing beneath your fingers as you play with the hard nub.

I reach my hand over to your thighs squeezing hard as I feel your long thick fingers slip inside me. I moan, shifting my hips forward. Our eyes meet and you shake your head as one side of your mouth quirks up. I'm tempted to pout but then your fingers start working inside of me as your palm rubs over my clit. I feel lust drunk and drop my fork to my plate with a loud clatter. My other hand moves to rub up and down the hard outline of your cock. You inhale sharply and move your fingers more quickly, thrusting in and out of my wetness as my juices start to flow.

But I can't be bothered for the mess we are making. I lean back and lifting one arm as a shield, I slip a finger inside the top of my dress, pinching a nipple, trembling from head to toe. My hips jerk back and forth in little movements, trying not to give away that I'm about to have an epic orgasm in public.

The pressure builds until I feel the waves of pleasure start to crest and push me over the edge. You mouth the words, cum for me and a wave takes me under. I squeeze my napkin on top of the table, I squeeze your cock, and I gush over your fingers. I'm panting quietly, not caring for anything but this all consuming bliss that overtakes my body over and over as you fuck my pussy roughly.

You look around again and my eyes dart around the restaurant. You turn back to me with a wink and pull your fingers from my thighs and lift them up to wipe them off with a napkin. You sniff my scent again and I shiver.

Suddenly my fingers are wrestling with your belt and you reach down to help me release it. You undo the button on your dress pants and I pull the zipper down quickly. Part of me wants you to lay me on the table and fuck my brains out but I settle for reaching in your boxers to release your thick hard cock. You pulse deliciously in my hand as I give you a few hard strokes and squeezes.

I toy with my wine glass with my other hand as I meet your hooded gaze. The hand on your cock strokes up over the head, twisting and collecting your precum to ease the glide of my fingers. I lick my lips and begin to tighten my grip just how you like and make long strokes up and down your length. I can feel your thighs shaking and your body tensing. Your cock throbs hotly in my grip and I lean over, whispering cum for me baby. I hand you my napkin as your eyes close briefly and spurt after spurt of hot cum covers my fingers. I hear a moan escape your lips and glance around.

This time I see a couple glancing our way for more than a few seconds. The man just winks. Glancing your way I nod discreetly to them and then as you reach down to wipe away the evidence of your release, I lift my fingers to my lips and suck your cum off them quickly. Your eyes widen and then after a pause we both laugh hard.

After laughing and another glass of wine, we eat a little of our cold meal, opting to take the rest home. And as we walk out of the restaurant I wonder who else knew. And taking your hand I anticipate more fun to continue into the night. I no longer remember anything about my day.