Fond Farewells

Story Info
Wife gives two deploying soliders hot memories.
2.2k words
4.28
15.2k
16

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 12/26/2023
Created 07/24/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

FOND FAREWELLS

It was probably the least sexy place Amber had ever fucked a man, but still her pussy was quivering and she was losing herself in the intense passion running through her. She was standing bent over a toilet with her hands gripping the corners of the water tank. Her short skirt was hitched up over her hips and she hadn't been wearing any panties to begin with, so that hadn't been a problem. There was certainly no room for the man to have shed his clothes, so his pants and underpants were down around his ankles and he held the tail of his shirt out of the way with one hand while he banged his hips into her ass.

The toilet was in the restroom of a gymnasium, so the chances of being caught were high, which probably added to the excitement even more than it worried her. The other anxiety that was increasing Amber's emotions was more serious, however. This was the last time she'd be fucking her husband for some twelve months.

The gymnasium was on a US Army base in Germany and Amber's husband's battalion was deploying to Iraq. The whole unit had come to the gym for their final briefings and farewells before getting onto buses that would take them to the Air Force base 40 kilometers away for their flight to Baghdad. There were lots of hugs, kisses and tears in the main gym, but Amber wanted to say farewell in a more special way, so she'd tugged her husband, Ray, to the Men's room. She'd intended to do it in the Ladies', but she'd seen the brigade commander's wife walk in there just ahead of them and so had veered off to the Men's. She'd hustled Ray quickly into the farthest stall and locked the door behind them.

Ray had known she'd gone commando, hell, half the battalion probably guessed it, but he didn't care. The way her long legs disappeared into that tight ass under the short skirt was a sight to behold and he was proud to know it was for him. All the way from their house and throughout the briefings he'd had to fight himself not to push his way under the skirt to the sweet flower he loved so much. He'd been a bit surprised Amber had gone without panties because she was no cock tease. But he couldn't imagine where she'd come through with sex after getting him worked up by flashing him all morning. He thought maybe they'd go out to their car, exposed though it was in the gym parking lot. He never would have guessed she'd drag him into a men's room. But that was his wife; she liked her sex and didn't let little things like the possibility of being caught in public stand between her and Ray's cock. And if they were caught, so what? What were they going to do, stop him from going to the war?

As soon as they were locked in, Amber started undoing Ray's belt and pants. With all the half-glimpses and quick flashes of her close-cropped pussy and dynamite ass, Ray was already in the right frame of mind and his cock sprang to life immediately in her demanding hands. It was so tight in the stall that they were chest to chest as she massaged his dick and balls, rubbing his staff against her crotch. They kissed hungrily, trying to tell each other so much more about their deeper feelings for one another through their primitive actions.

Then she was staring into his eyes, saying, "Do me, baby. Do me hard and give me one more great memory to carry me through until you return."

She got herself turned around and bent forward, pulling her skirt up around her waist and wiggling her ass at him. He had to lean back against the door to be able to see down to that hypnotic vision. He watched her a few seconds, then put a hand to her hip to hold her still so he could ease into her dripping pussy. The passion in him wanted to just drive to the bottom of her hole with one stroke, but he knew he wasn't going to be in this heaven again for a long time and wanted to savor it. He pulled his shirt up out of the way so he could watch his rod disappear inch by inch into his wife's love hole.

When his balls finally came up against her, she pushed back to make sure she had every last bit of his meat inside her. Both groaned as they ground against each other. They slowly separated until only the head was still inside. He was getting ready to slide back in when she suddenly pulled ahead just enough to make him pop out. "Do that again," she purred. "Fill me nice and slow." He did and again the pleasure at the bottom pulled a moan from both of them.

This time she kept him inside at the top of the stroke and he moved into a slow, steady rhythm, back and forth in her velvet tunnel. At the bottom of one stroke, he stopped again and they rubbed against each other in circles. His head tilted back as he reveled in the sensation and that's when he saw they had an audience. A man was looking over the top of the wall from the stall next door. Ray recognized him as a young soldier from another company in the battalion. The Private's eyes were wide in wonder, then with a bit of fear when he realized he was spotted. 'Fuck it,' Ray thought to himself. 'Let the poor kid get a good jack-off memory to take downrange with him.' He gave the guy a small smile, then went back to his husbandly duties.

Amber was loving the feeling of Ray driving into her. God, she was going to miss his good fucking. She looked back over her shoulder to let him know she was liking what he was doing and to see the passion in his eyes; she always loved that look. As she turned her head, she caught a glimpse of something out of the corner of her eye and now she too spotted the voyeur in the next stall. The way his eyes looked, Amber could easily guess that he had his cock in his hand and would soon be spraying his seed against the wall between them. Not too many years earlier she probably would have invited him to spray that load on her, but since she'd been with Ray, she hadn't felt the need for any other man. It was still sexy to have an audience though, and like her husband, Amber gave the young soldier a small smile.

She looked back at her husband with a devilish gleam in her eye. His smile let her know that he also knew someone was watching. She decided to add audio to the visual show. "Baby," she purred, "are you going to give me a big load of hot cum?"

"Oh yeah, a big load."

They both snuck a look out of the corners of their eyes to the voyeur and saw his head was slowly nodding, answering as if she'd been talking to him -- which in a way she was.

"Ooh, baby, I can hardly wait. I love to feel your cock explode inside me."

"Explode is right. Your pussy's so hot and tight, my balls are ready to pop."

A small groan from above; the lovers smiled.

"You know I don't have any panties though, so I'm afraid your spunk is going to be running down my thighs in the crowd. We don't want to upset anybody, so I want you to finish in my mouth, okay?"

"Are you afraid of being messy or do you just want a mouthful of hot cream?"

"You know me so well, baby."

"What do I know, slut? Say it."

"You know how much I love to drink cum. Will you give me your hot cum?"

"Oh yeah. Lots of hot cum."

With each word coming with a cock-stroke into her cunt, she grunted out, "Lots...of...hot...cum."

That was all the Peeping Tom could stand and they could hear his grunts as he finished off his throbbing hard-on. Looking up, all Ray and Amber could see now were the white knuckles of one hand fighting to keep his balance on the toilet he was standing on, as he wanked off with the other. The lovers shared laughing smiles.

Amber had thought she'd just be giving Ray a quickie in these circumstances, but the excitement level had gone higher than she expected and she could feel herself close to orgasm. "Baby, can you hold out just a little longer? I'm almost ready to cum."

"Not long, but to feel your sweet pussy squeeze down on me, I'll try."

"It won't be long," she promised. "Just remember to tell me when you're cumming so I can take you in my mouth."

Her hand reached back under her belly and rubbed her sensitive clit. She felt Ray's beautiful cock pounding her, she pictured their next door neighbor's cock shooting its load, and she rubbed harder. "Oh, here it comes, baby. So good, so good." Her orgasm exploded out of her center, setting her legs trembling as her love tunnel clenched down on her husband's rock-hard prick, squeezing him even tighter as he kept stroking her so deep, so deep.

"SO good," Ray panted. "Here I come, baby, suck me, suck me now."

Amber spun around, sitting on the edge of the toilet seat with his cock at face level. She grabbed his tool with one hand and guided him into her hungry mouth. Her other hand went back between her legs and kept her orgasm thrumming.

Ray grabbed her head and thrust wildly. Amber relaxed and let him fuck her face until he was shooting his sperm into the back of her throat while she eagerly swallowed each spurt. As his load emptied, she pulled her head back just a little and sucked him like a straw, trying to draw out every last drop of his salty man-juice. She'd been goading the Peeping Tom when she'd said it, but she really did love cum, always had from the first time she'd tasted it. It just tasted like hot, dirty sex and Ray's was the best she'd ever had.

Only when the second wave of her own orgasm faded and her husband's dick had shrunken in her mouth did she let him slip from between her lips. Standing up, she grabbed him and kissed him deeply, pushing the last of his cum back into his own mouth, where he eagerly sucked it off her tongue. They kissed more, then broke off with gasps and laughs.

"You are one crazy broad," Ray declared.

"That's why you married me, stud."

"Fucking right", he grinned.

They got their clothes back in shape, then Ray unlocked the door and peeked out. The Peeping Tom was standing at the sink in front of their stall, looking back at him in the mirror. The young guy shook his head slightly. Another man was drying his hands at the far end of the row of sinks. He was glancing surreptitiously toward Ray's reflected stall, a confused look on his face in the mirror as if unsure he'd really heard what he thought he'd heard.

When the second man finally gave up with an unconscious shrug and walked out, the voyeur put up his hand to tell Ray to wait. He followed the other soldier to the door and held it open slightly as he looked out. This time when his hand went up, he gave Ray the 'all clear' signal. Ray and Amber quickly came out of the stall and crossed the restroom, exiting on their witness's heels.

They all stepped away from the door and stopped to do a final adjustment to their clothes. "Thanks, that was great," the watcher said with a big smile to Amber. "You're a lucky son-of-a-bitch, if you don't mind me saying so," he added to Ray.

"Our pleasure," Amber cooed. She went up on tiptoe and kissed the soldier on the cheek. "You be careful down there and keep an eye out for my man and maybe we'll have a replay when you boys get home."

"I will guard him with my life," the Private laughed, then walked off into the crowd.

Ray and Amber drifted into a corner; they could see that while they'd been off saying their special farewells that all the official business had been concluded and the soldiers were starting to make their way to the buses. The two held each other and looked deep into one another's eyes.

"I'm going to miss you so bad, baby", she frowned.

"And I'm going to miss you too, my love. So bad it will hurt." Then the corners of his mouth drooped in mock worry as he continued. "Of course, there won't be any women down there for me to take my pain to, while you'll still have plenty of young studs around here if you get too lonely." She hit him playfully on the chest, knowing he was only teasing.

They'd talked about this before and she knew he believed her when she said it, because it was true. "No other man, my darling. No other man, but you."

### ### ###