Mid-Morning Session

Story Info
He ties me down and has his way with me.
772 words
3.95
37.1k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You had rolled me onto my stomach and tied my ankles to the bottom corners of the bed so I couldn't close my legs. You knelt between my legs and didn't touch me at all except to slowly finger me so I didn't wake up right way. When you felt me getting wet for you and starting to wake, you pulled my hips up so I was on my knees with my ass in the air. You rewarded me for being compliant with a few licks then went back to fingering, rougher this time and with more fingers.

By the time you moved your cock to my entrance, I was dripping for you. Instead of finally fucking me, you used my wetness to slide a finger, then two, into my ass. After a few seconds of stretching me, you aligned your cock with my pussy and fingers with my asshole so that I had the option of rocking back and finally getting fucked but it meant taking your fingers as well. When I hesitated, you said "Go on. Be a good girl for Daddy." That was all the encouragement I needed and slowly pushed back to take your cock and fingers. I stopped about half way because I felt so full and began to pull away. You put your free hand on my hip and said "No, no, come on little girl, you can do this" then helped slowly guide me the rest of the way back onto you.

I was completely overwhelmed from being so full so you took over and began pumping your cock and fingers in and out of me. After a few thrusts, you pushed in as deep as you could and held it there. When I started to squirm, wanting movement, you slapped my ass then pulled my head back by my hair, forcing me to look at you. You told me "you'll stay still if you want me to continue playing nice" and released my hair so I could put my head back down. I stayed perfectly still for what seemed like forever then felt you taking your fingers out of my ass.

I was beginning to relax when I felt something cold on my ass before one of your fingers entered again, working the coldness into me. Then your finger was gone and I felt what must have been a large plug pressing against me. The cold lube helped it slide in but when it began to reach its widest point, I didn't think I was going to be able to take it the entire way. You must have felt me tense up because you whispered "come on baby, you've almost got it" then pulled the plug slightly out to add more lube. This made it possible to slide the plug in the rest of the way and I was rewarded with "that's my good girl. You're making Daddy so happy." Hearing this made me completely relax and you started thrusting again.

You were pushing into me slowly at first but quickly gained speed. The feeling of your cock and the plug filling me was so overwhelming that I couldn't help but let my eyes roll back into my head and my body begin to go limp. You didn't seem to mind and tightened your grip on my hips while pounding into me. I was getting close to orgasm and you must have felt my walls tighten because you growled "Let go little girl. Cum for Daddy." and began fucking me even harder. Within seconds, I was pulsing around your cock and crying out beneath you.

You slowed down your thrusts so I could ride out my orgasm then slowly pulled your cock from my pussy. I thought you were going to come up to finish in my mouth when I felt you pulling the plug from my ass. With the help of more lube, you eased your cock into my ass then began pumping in and out. After a few thrusts, you said "stay still baby, it's Daddy's turn" and began to drive yourself into me like your life depended on it. Within seconds, I felt your cock pulsing and spilling your cum inside of me, causing me to orgasm again as well.

You pulled out carefully then replaced the plug, holding your cum inside of me. You untied my ankles and laid back on the bed, gesturing for me to come curl up against you. After pulling me in tight against you, you whispered "you made Daddy very happy, little girl. Now rest up for later." before we drifted back off to sleep.