Mid-Valley League Swim Finals

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carol stood by the starting blocks and broadly waved her hand from me to the pool. I followed her implied instructions and jumped in where I stood. The lane markers were stored, and I swam the width of the pool, did a flip-turn on the opposite side, and breaststroked back to my jump-off point. I grabbed the side of the pool and thought for a few moments. Feeling the water flow directly against my cock and balls was more than sensual. It was sexual and erotic. I had trouble separating the feeling of the water on my body from the thrill of swimming nude in the pool we used for our team workouts and in front of the cute, older pool manager.

Carol interrupted my reverie. "Come over here. You've got to try the starting blocks for the full effect."

Following orders, I swam to the ladder closest to her. Hesitating long enough to shake the water off my head, I pulled myself out of the pool.

"You did a good job in all the awkward places. No nicks, and it looks smooth. How does it feel in the pool?" She asked while pointedly focusing on my midsection.

"It feels like moving silk."

"How would you know what silk feels like down there?"

Carol succeeded in turning me beet red with a simple question, and for the second time in three days, I was standing naked and embarrassed in front of a woman.

"While you think of an answer, dive in and give me two laps." She directed me to the starting block.

I stepped up and bent to prepare to dive. This was the same position I was in two nights ago when Debbie watched me climb into my bedroom window. Carol looked straight at my bent-over, cheek-spread ass. I had an extra tingle in my crotch as I fell forward and pushed my legs to start my workout.

Nothing I concocted would sound plausible, and Carol would get the truth out of me anyway. I concentrated on swimming. When I touched the wall, I held on to collect my thoughts. Carol had other plans.

"Hey Eric, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to put you on the spot. Get out of the pool and back on the starting block. We'll swim a couple of laps together if you promise to only look and not touch."

Confused, I climbed the ladder. She pulled the T-shirt over her head and sat to untie her shoes. She wasn't wearing a swimsuit under her clothes. She stood, looked in my direction, and unzipped her jeans. "I'll give you a treat, too." She pulled her pants and panties off in one smooth swoop.

One thing stood out; her pussy was as hairless as my cock. She stood nude, her muscular, slim swimmer's body and close-cropped hair glowing in the early morning light. It seems every young woman I knew had a bare pussy.

"You're not the only one who loves to feel the world against their hairless skin." She smiled as she held her hands out in a 'Ta-Da' moment before turning a circle to give me a complete view.

All the tingly sexual feelings I'd been trying to submerge exploded, and my cock involuntarily responded.

"It looks like you'd better get back in the water and swim a hundred yards, or the drag caused by your little 'bird perch' there will slow you down, and you'll sink." She moved to the block closest to her and waved me back to my starting block, and we both dove in for the first of four laps of the pool.

It didn't start as a competition, but we were still even after three laps. I could be sneaky and put more effort into finishing a stroke or two earlier. Why? I'm a guy. I came out of the final turn a half-body length ahead, but we were tied again another couple of yards further. I had to sprint all out and couldn't check our relative positions.

I thought it might be a dead heat, but Carol had other ideas. "Took your time getting here."

"Don't know what you're talking about," I gasped between breaths, "just trying to clear my head."

"I've got to unlock the door. Time to get dressed, you eighth-best, Mid-Valley League, fifty-yard freestyle swimmer." We climbed the ladders on opposite ends of the starting wall.

I stole some quick looks in her direction as we dried off and dressed.

"Thanks for this. Thanks for everything."

"My pleasure, Eric. We're kindred spirits in many ways, not only in shaving our pubes. When you need someone to talk with, remember where I am, I care, and love to talk. Now get going. The little brats will be here soon." She came over and gave me an ambiguously chaste, or was it a suggestive, hug.

It was an emotionally tumultuous drive home. Thoughts of a nude Carol filled my head and groin despite the sprinting competition. These visions wrestled with images of Mom's hard nipples poking her damp T-shirt. Thank god it was still early. I'd been at the pool for half an hour and was glad I'd have the extra time alone at home before Mom arrived for our breakfast.

I showered to rinse the chlorine, and while drying off, absent-mindedly walked into the front room to turn the TV to the early morning movie for some distraction. I recognized the John Wayne movie 'The High and the Mighty' and sat on the couch to watch and finish drying.

I heard the footsteps on the porch and the screen door open. Mom was home early. Luckily, the door was still locked. I only had a moment to stand, wrap the towel around my waist, sit, and look nonchalant and engrossed in the movie.

The door opened, and she walked across the room to toss her purse on the chair by the hallway door. I looked from the TV to meet her eyes when she turned around. "You're home early."

"Yep. Two day-shift nurses called in sick, and we had to bring in temp replacements. No point in a staff meeting, so I rescheduled it for Monday. Thought I'd get home early for our celebration breakfast."

I fumbled, trying to explain. "Great. I went in for an early swim and didn't shower at the pool. I thought you'd be late and showered when I got home. I've been drying off. I'll get dressed, and we can go." I leaned forward to stand.

"Oh, no, Honey. Stay put. I love John Wayne. Let's watch the rest of it before we go. I'll change and join you." Mom lowered her eyes, looking between my legs, and turned to the hallway door and her bedroom.

"Okay, I'll wait here then."

I looked and was horrified to see my semi-erect cock poking out from under my towel. Mom was changing a few feet away in her bedroom and would come to sit next to me and watch a movie on TV. The events of the last three days rushed in with a powerful, erotic jolt. My heart pounded in my chest and hardened my cock with each heartbeat. I felt the lustful, metallic taste at the back of my throat.

I should have gone to my room to change, but I could barely think, let alone do anything intelligent. In my panic, I focused on finding a position to cover myself. The couch was long enough to lie on, and I could easily watch TV over the armrests if I stretched out on my stomach and propped on my elbows. It would also block her from sitting next to me.

I stood and cinched the towel around my waist. My cock was half-hard, and I hastily tucked it to my side, under my right hip, as I turned to lie on the sofa. I turned to look back over my shoulder and was pleased to see I was well covered if I held my legs tightly together at my knees. I looked back at the TV to check my view of the movie, and I was set.

Then Mom returned. She wore only a towel. It was larger than mine, tucked above her breasts and hanging low enough to cover her ass cheeks. She smiled. "It was a rough night at work. I need a shower before we go out for breakfast, but I want to relax and watch the movie first."

While talking, Mom made a point of holding her keys. She didn't put them in the purse before she tossed it on the chair earlier. She turned to the chair and reached for her bag. The towel crept up and exposed first her thighs, then the fold of her cheeks, and the lower half of her ass. Guiltily, I forced myself to look back at the TV. It could have been an accidental, casual exposure. She turned, walked to the loveseat, and sat near my feet at the end of the couch.

I thought I had a brilliant plan to hide my growing cock and keep Mom from sitting beside me. Unfortunately, she couldn't sit anywhere else than the loveseat at my feet. She had a perfect view of the TV and a clear view of me lying on the couch. She could see from my feet, over my towel-covered butt, and across my back. It would be an effort to turn my head and look back over my shoulder at her so I would focus on the movie.

"Oh, this is great; I didn't miss too much of it."

"It started at eight o'clock after I got home." I looked straight ahead.

I felt anxious and found it a challenge to keep still. Without thinking, I bent my knees, raising my feet and lower legs, and started rocking them in an oval. Not enough to block Mom's view of the TV, but short, small arcs to release my nervous tension. My moving legs rocked the rest of my body, and I saw a flash of light above the TV. It reflected off the sterling silver picture frame hanging above the console, holding a photo of Mom and me from soon after Dad died. I didn't look at the photograph. The frame was a couple of inches wide, polished to a mirror finish, and positioned so I could see Mom's partial reflection.

She leaned slightly to her left, and I could see a sliver of her head to her left hip and leg. Her towel, clasped in front, had bunched and spread apart at her waist. The top inverted triangle of her pubic hair peeked out above the crease of her bent hips.

In the lustful surge of seeing Mom's pubic hair, I lost focus on. I realized my legs had spread apart, and my towel had ridden above my ass cheeks. I was sure Mom could see my balls and maybe my cock and asshole. I desperately wanted to expose myself so spread my legs further to tilt my pelvis and raise my ass.

A commercial interrupted the movie. "Yesterday was the last team practice. Why'd you go to the pool today?"

Blood pounded in my ears, and heat rose in my face and chest. I tried to think of some excuse, any excuse, besides the real one. But I had to tell Mom; to show her. To steady myself, I extended my right leg, the one closest to her, to lie flat on the couch and turned my shoulders and head back to look into her eyes.

"After you shaved me on Tuesday, the water against my skin while I swam was so exciting I had to shave the rest. I wanted complete exposure to the water. I swam this morning after I shaved myself down there Wednesday night."

Unexpectedly, she reached out and rubbed her left hand from my calf to my thigh, where she let it rest. "It's still so smooth. You must have gone over this too."

I couldn't speak. To reach my leg, Mom leaned forward over the edge of the loveseat, spreading her legs further apart and thoroughly exposing her pussy. I lowered my gaze to settle on her labia. I could barely speak above a croaked whisper. "Yeah. Yesterday, before the morning workout, and again this morning. I wanted to feel as nude as possible."

Bent this way, my cock hurt. I thought I could relieve the pressure by turning onto my left side. If I carefully rose and twisted, my cock could slide under the towel and stay covered. I turned to lean on my left elbow.

It went well until the towel came loose but remained draped over my hip, still covering my crotch. Instead of sliding unseen, my cock sprang. Fate had taken over, and I moved my right arm to the back of the couch, making no effort at false embarrassment. I clenched my abdomen, ass, and thighs to thrust my throbbing shaft as far forward as I could under the bouncing towel.

"Show me, Honey." She softly asked, looking lovingly into my eyes. "I want to see how well you shaved."

I reached for the lowest edge of the towel and slowly pulled it off my cock, dropping it behind me on the couch. My heart rate had slowed, but the intensity of each beat shook my rigid cock. Mom's eyes lowered to look.

"Closer, Honey. Stand in front of me so I can see better." She slid her hand to my foot and moved it off the couch, pointing to the floor where she wanted me. I shakily rose and turned to face her.

"Honey, may I touch you?"

Speechless, I could only nod my head. My dancing cock, inches from her face, oozed a steady stream of sparkling pre-cum falling to her legs below. She placed her hands outside my knees and slid them to the fold of my ass, where she spread her fingers and clasped a cheek in each hand. She planted a flurry of delicate kisses over my cock and balls.

She tilted her head back and looked into my eyes. "You did a wonderful job. You're as smooth as my silk panties."

Her angelic face was covered in a spiderweb of my oozing pre-cum splashed by my pulsing, dripping cock. "Honey, I've wanted to suck your gorgeous cock for so long it hurts. Don't say anything, and let Mommy take care of you. Enjoy this for as long or as short as you need."

I was standing in heaven before the altar of my cocksucking mother. I clasped my hands atop my head and watched Mom sloppily kiss, lick, and suck my balls. Biting the underside of my shaft, she didn't tease when reaching my cockhead but eagerly sucked it into her mouth. Releasing my ass with her left hand, she pushed between my legs to massage my balls. After a moment with my balls, I felt her middle finger between my cheeks.

She let my cock spring from her mouth. "Oh baby, you shaved to your tight little asshole. You're so thorough, Honey. May I play with it?"

I could only nod again as she dropped a line of drool onto her fingers and took my cock back into her mouth. Her fingertip slid between my cheeks and pushed against my hole. I relaxed to ease her entry, and she pushed in fully and curled her finger to rub the base of my cock from the inside.

My orgasm began quickly. It was so intense I threw my head back as my whole body clenched and semen pumped through my erupting cock into my mother's mouth. I extended my feet, too, standing on tiptoe and seeing stars behind closed eyes. I would have fallen over, but for Mom holding me between her hand on my ass and her mouth on my cock. Spurt after spurt pulsed from my cock, and Mom sucked and swallowed every drop. She held me while the tremors subsided and kept her mouth around my shrinking cock until I could stand alone. Her finger slid from my ass, and my cock slipped from her lips.

Drenched in sweat and still quivering from the exertion, I stepped back and opened my eyes. Mom stood, a magnificent nude vision of love and raw sex. She wrapped her arms around me, rested her head on my shoulder, and explored my back and ass with her hands. "I've wanted to see your cock for so long and to taste you when you come. I knew you liked playing with my panties and hoped it meant you'd like to play with me too."

I couldn't speak, only return her embrace, hoping my hands kneading her ass and my reanimated cock sloppily sliding against her stomach would be enough of an answer. My hands wandered over her back and cupped her ass. She moved to kiss me, and before I could resist, I tasted my cum in her mouth.

We realized the movie still continued on the TV. She broke the embrace. "Want to keep watching?"

"I've seen it before." I went to turn it off.

"I promised a congratulatory breakfast." She came behind me, pressing her body into my back, and reached around me to grab my cock with one hand and cup my balls with the other. "Should we get dressed?"

"I can wait for breakfast, Mom." I managed to squeak out. "How about lunch instead?"

"Okay, Honey, an early lunch then. Remember, I need to sleep this afternoon before your graduation tonight." She placed soft, warm kisses on my neck and shoulders.

"I'd completely forgotten graduation." I turned in her arms and resumed our kiss.

She lightly pushed me back. "Let's go to my bedroom to talk and maybe other things too." She reached to grab my cock, and led me to the hallway and her bedroom.

Her bedroom is a mirror image of mine. A king-sized bed fills most of it, and against the wall opposite the bed is a low boy dresser with an attached mirror. A pair of nightstands and lamps stood in the appropriate positions on either side of the bed. A couple of dressing chairs completed the furnishings. She wasn't a lace and frills decorator.

I stood in the doorway, looking at the details of her nude body as she pulled the bedspread to the floor. I couldn't believe I'd ever see such a beautiful, sexy sight. Then she crawled on her hands and knees to move the pillows against the headboard, and I received a spread view of her pussy and asshole. She turned to sit against the pillows and patted the bed beside her.

My cock regained strength, curving to a forty-five-degree angle towards the ceiling. It was so stiff it barely wobbled when I 'walked' on my knees across the bed.

"Honey, we'll cross a line we can't uncross. I want you for my lover, but you're a virgin. If your virginity is important to you, if you have someone you love and want to give it to, we can stop. Tell me, and we'll stop."

"I want you, Mom," was all I could get out before she leaned over, began a deep kiss, and lovingly held my rigid cock. Happy she took the initiative, I reached for her breast and caressed one in a way I thought was similar to the pressure and rhythm she applied to my cock. I felt clumsy and wanted help.

I broke off our kiss. "I can make myself come, but otherwise, I'm lost."

"Oh, Honey. I'll teach you."

I couldn't stop kissing her and wanted to feel her body on mine. I tried to pull her over me, but she had other ideas.

"Let's go slowly and explore, talking through everything. Talking is the sexiest thing."

I'd wiggled down the bed to lie on my back, my head on pillows. Mom was to my left, lying on her right side, her head propped on her right hand. Her left hand rubbed my leg, cupped my balls, and rubbed the underside of my very erect cock. "You've already come once. I remember your cock relaxed and slipped out of my mouth, but it's hard again. Do you come two or three times in a row?"

"No. Once, and I stay soft. This is unusual."

"True enough. I felt so desired and loved when you eagerly came in my mouth."

I blushed. "I'm sorry I was so fast. I didn't expect what you did."

"Oh, Honey. There's nothing to apologize for. It was more exciting for me than you could know. You'll learn soon enough how to control your release. Do you need to come again now?"

She pressed her fingers onto the underside of my cock, at the base. "If you keep doing that, I'll come soon. Otherwise, I'm good."

She lightly kissed my ear. "Well, it's my turn to come, and I have some ideas. You're okay with what we've done so far?"

"Completely. Do with me as you desire, Mom. Your wish is my command."

"Oh, I love it when you talk like that, baby. Scoot some more."

Mom kneeled beside me and pushed on my shoulders to guide me near the middle of the bed, my feet dangling over the edge. She faced the foot of the bed and straddled my chest, a knee at each armpit. "Rest your arms over my legs and put your hands on my ass cheeks, one on each."

After some wiggling around, we arranged ourselves as she wanted. In my unobstructed view of her pussy, I saw the parted outer lips surrounding her soft, pink interior. I absent-mindedly massaged her ass cheeks, which separated them to expose her puckered, tight asshole.

She bent forward, and her upside-down head appeared in front of her pussy. "Okay, Honey, let's have an anatomy lesson." She leaned forward to all fours with her hands on the bed. "Place your fingers on either side of my pussy and gently pull my lips apart so you can see all my vulva."

I carefully did as she asked. She lifted her right hand and gave me a tour, pointing with her index finger. "These are the outer pussy lips, labia majora. They cover the more intimate parts of my pussy, and my pubic hair grows to the edge. Once a woman's had a baby, her outer pussy lips naturally stay open wider, like mine, letting the labia minora dangle below. My inner lips are unusually long and, when spread apart, look like a butterfly. I love the view of my cunt lips clinging around a hard cock slowly pulling out of my vagina, but I need a mirror to see it."