Mid-Valley League Swim Finals

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, baby, pull out a little, then back in."

My hairless pubic arch couldn't be any closer to Mom's ass. I was fully thrust into her, clutching her hips and pulling them back against mine. My dangling balls pressed against her pussy lips, and she flicked them with her fingers while rubbing her clit. I slowly pulled out and watched the increasing gap between my stomach and her rosy bit of crinkled skin.

"Push in hard."

She ultimately gave herself to lust. I held onto her hips and rammed my cock back into her asshole as hard as possible. Mom didn't need to tell me to pull out and thrust again.

Bouncing into Mom's clenched ass jostled the carrot in mine, and after two thrusts, I couldn't hold back any longer. With a final half-withdrawal, I felt her body rigid beneath me. I pounded into her ass one more time, and it started. We joined in the complete union of mother and son, second only to birth. Our fucking was the excruciatingly raw expression of longing and love between two people who hadn't fully released their grief at the death of the most significant person in their lives.

We collapsed on the towel and gasped for breath, trying to keep from slipping off each other due to all the lube and sweat. Together, we tipped onto our right sides while Mom's asshole tightly held my cock. We bent our legs and spooned. I held her in my arms for a few minutes, relaxing and feeling her breasts. My cock popped out of her ass, but she tightened her asshole quickly to keep my cum inside.

I didn't have the energy to think, let alone act. I whispered, "I love you, Mom. I love you so much."

"I know, Honey. I love you too."

A few minutes later, she stirred with purpose. "I don't want to get sunburned, and I'm going to your graduation ceremony tonight. I've got to get some sleep. But we're a mess. We've got to clean ourselves and the bed, too."

We retrieved the towel and lube and went back inside. I liked the feel of the carrot in my ass and kept it in while we stripped the bed and replaced the sheets. We quickly showered together, and Mom helped remove the carrot. Still nude, we walked to the bedroom and crawled beneath the sheets. Mom was exhausted. I held her in my arms as she closed her eyes and started a gentle snore. It sounded like heaven.

God damn it. My cock was getting hard again. If I stayed in bed with Mom, I'd wake her and want to fuck. She needed sleep, and I needed to clear my head and focus. I carefully wriggled from between the sheets and started down the hall into the front room.

I was in a brand-new world. I'd experienced my first intimate sexual encounter with the world's most beautiful and loving woman. I'm the Mid-Valley League's eighth-best fifty-yard freestyle swimmer. I'd graduate from Poly High tonight and start Sonoma State College in the fall.

Next week, I'd look for a part-time job and schedule it around Mom to make the most of our free time together. The summer ahead would be a garden of Eden. I was feeling full of myself, and my cock filled, too. I wanted to feel the wind on my skin again.

Completely engrossed in my dreamy reverie and not thinking at all, I walked into the front room toward the open front door. I closed my eyes and felt the midday breeze rush through the screen door and onto my skin.

I opened my eyes to a vision of Debbie.

My neighbor stood on the lowest step of the porch, and repeated blinking didn't make her go away.

"Jesus, Eric, I thought I heard screaming a few minutes ago." She looked at my body, focusing on the erect cock pointing directly toward her face. "What the hell is going on?"