Mid-Valley League Swim Finals

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JGittes
JGittes
203 Followers

I marveled at how patient Mom's lessons were. I could smell her pungent odor and felt her tension and need to come. She took her time and kept me hard and ready.

"My vagina is between my labia, and soon I'll guide your cock inside like this." She slid her three middle fingers in and out of her vagina several times, showing me what to do.

"Right above my vaginal opening, you can see the little pee hole, the urethral opening. Next, where the skin all comes together is my clitoris. I call it my clit. It's the most important part of my sexual excitement, essential to my orgasm, and similar to a man's cock. When soft, it's hidden under my pussy lips. When I'm sexually excited, like now, my clit enlarges and hardens. I'll rub it for my pleasure until you have enough practice to learn to make me come."

I was inflamed by Mom's intimate display, and I desperately wanted the hands-on experience. As if by telepathy Mom bent her knees and hips, lowering her pussy to my face.

"Close your eyes and smell my pussy. I'm very excited, and this is what an eager pussy smells like. Next, lift your head and press your face into it. Rub your eyes, nose, cheeks, and lips over my pussy and feel how wet, soft, and receptive it is."

The contrast between the coarse hair outside her pussy and the smooth softness inside stimulated my mouth. I kissed her lips and easily found I could suck them into my mouth and lick them. Sucking on her pussy lips set her off, and Mom pushed her finger between her pussy and my mouth. I relaxed my mouth, and she dipped her fingers into her vagina and moved to slowly rub her clit.

"Oh, Honey, you're doing great; keep licking while I rub." I kept my mouth sealed against her vulva, licking around the hairy outer lips and inside her vagina. As she increased the intensity of her rubbing, I pressed harder into her and rubbed my face up and down her slit in time with her finger. In the excitement, I rubbed my nose over her asshole.

"Perfect, Honey. There's something in my wiring, a direct connection between my asshole and clit. You may have inherited a similar connection."

I pulled my face away from my mother's pussy and looked at her beautifully star-shaped back door. She was already spread open, but I placed my pointing fingers over her tight hole. I pushed in enough to feel resistance, then covered her dark star with my mouth, caressing her brown, crinkled hole with my tongue.

"Oh, Honey, push it in."

I pushed harder into it, and it took a few moments to wriggle in, but I felt her sphincter loosen.

"It feels good, but deeper if you can. Use your finger."

Circling and probing with my tongue, I slid my finger closer and pushed the first knuckle into her ass. She bucked against me, and I thrust deeper. I felt her hand clasp my cock. "I'm so close, Honey, but I need this in my cunt. Right now."

I could say nothing in response or amplification and kept licking. Mom abruptly rose on her knees, reversed her position to face me, and straddled my hips. Without ceremony, she grabbed my cock to guide it and lowered herself to the hilt in one swift, hard push, straddling me like a racehorse.

With one hand, she caressed the side of my face, slid the fingers along my head, grabbed my hair and holding my head, pressed her body against my chest, and pushed our faces together in the most intense, tongue-entwined kiss I could imagine. I felt her guide hand still between our bodies, rhythmically applying pressure to her clit.

"Oh baby, I need your finger in my ass again." She whispered desperately.

Raw sweat provided the necessary lubricant, and I pushed my finger into her bottom and pulled her tightly against me. We didn't move much as she rode me to the finish line. She brought both hands to hold my face, and I felt the hard pearl of her clit grind against my denuded pelvic bone while she rocked her hips.

Our bodies tensed, and we both erupted in an orgasmic release beyond words. I saw stars and felt the spasms of my mother's pussy squeezing bursts of cum from my cock. We both lost bodily control and made a mess.

I slowly recovered and felt my cum flowing from my mother's pussy, over my balls, and between my legs. We were slippery from our sweat but still joined by the vise-like grip of her pussy. I deflated to slip out with such a cute slurping sound we couldn't help but laugh.

Mom relaxed and stretched to my left, her head resting on my shoulder. She was beautiful, her hair matted in sweat, and her body covered with our sloppy, slick coating. I couldn't stop myself from kissing her, caressing the side of her luscious body, reaching to cup her ass, and touching her delightfully responsive asshole. She responded by holding my balls in her hand and wriggling her ass.

"Well, young man, that was wonderful. I could stay here all day with you, but I'm hungry for a snack. I bought some Van de Kamp's cinnamon and raisin bagels yesterday, and we have cream cheese. Would you join me for coffee and bagels?"

I smiled and leaned over, pulling Mom onto her stomach. I bent to kiss her bottom and lick my tongue over her cleft. "Only if we continue our lessons."

She laughed, turned over, and leaned to kiss my balls before getting off the bed. "I've always been told practice makes perfect."

She jumped off the bed. "Let's go."

I followed, watching her undulating ass cheeks. Out of the hall, she went to the front door and opened it. "It's stuffy in here." She raised her head and sniffed. "Smells like sex." The screen door was still closed, and she latched it.

"Let's open the windows, too. If it's alright with you?"

"Aren't you worried people can look in?" She continually surprised me.

"The windows face west, and the sun is behind the house. No one can see in until the evening, and then only if lights are on inside." She opened both street-facing windows, one above the couch in the front room and the other above the buffet in the dining room. "Much better, don't you think?"

I couldn't take it in. Being seen while naked in my home was exciting, but my mother's encouragement was bewildering. Excitement won out, and I felt my cock respond. Mom turned and noticed.

"Eric, you have excellent non-verbal communication skills." She kissed my forehead and patted my growing cock. "I suspected you're an exhibitionist, like your dad and me. We stopped when you hit puberty because it was too much pressure on you. Since Ernie died, I come home and open up like this every day you're at school. It's wonderful. I'm glad we can share it."

"I never realized."

"Discovering intimate secrets about each other makes a relationship exciting. You get the bagels and cream cheese, and I'll prepare the coffee. I bought this new coffee maker called Mr. Coffee a few weeks ago. It's tricky, but the results are much better than our old percolator."

We performed our tasks in the kitchen, reaching around and over each other, making an exciting game of casually maintaining intimate contact. Whenever I heard a car drive by, I'd glance out the window to see if someone would look inside and see us. A few minutes later, Mom leaned back against the sink with a coffee cup in her hand and an empty plate on the counter beside her. Directly opposite her, I stood against the counter over the oven and dishwasher, finishing a bagel.

"The coffee's much better." I tried to come up with small talk, but all I could do was look at Mom's pussy.

"Don't worry about the coffee, Honey. Tell me what you're looking at."

"Nothing, really. Thinking of the open windows." Strangely, I was still embarrassed while standing naked with a hard-on and talking to my nude mother.

"You're fully erect again, so you're not thinking about nothing. Remember what I said earlier? Talking is the sexiest thing people can do. You can say anything you want. It's impossible to offend me."

"Okay, Mom. I was looking at your pussy and noticed with your legs spread, I could see my cum dripping along the inside of your thigh."

She smiled, looking directly into my eyes. "I was trying to be provocative and am happy it's working. I must tell you it's not only your cum dripping over my legs, but I feel some of my vaginal juices mixing in. Watching your cock respond to our exhibitionism is exciting for me too."

I scrambled for conversation. "Do you ever go outside naked?"

"Of course, I do, Eric. I know you do, too. My favorite thing is to lay a towel on the lawn to sunbathe nude, pretending someone is watching. I'll play with myself, pushing my fingers inside my pussy or, sometimes, my ass. Have you ever done that?"

"Not outside." My cock throbbed at the thought of doing it.

"Not outside is too vague. Your cock is rigid, and a glistening liquid line of pre-cum oozes to the floor. Something's caught your fancy, and I want to hear it from you."

I couldn't resist telling the truth to the women in my life. "It began by feeling my butthole with my finger while I laid on my back in bed, stroking my cock. It felt so exciting I soon pushed my finger inside. I used spit to get my finger wet."

Mom put her coffee cup on the counter and pressed a finger against her pussy, rubbing it in figure eight over her clit and lips. "Don't pay any attention to me, Honey. Your story's beautiful, and I want to reach your level of excitement. Please, keep going. I'd guess one finger in your ass wasn't enough?"

"No, it wasn't, but more than one finger in my butt was awkward. Lying flat on my back, I could barely reach the extra distance to my ass and couldn't do much while trying to come. I could get two fingers in when I wanted more pressure, but stroking while flat on my back was impossible. Except when raising my legs up and over my head, I couldn't get three fingers inside." Mom rubbed the figure eight over her clit for a few seconds, then stopped to rest her finger on her pubic hair. She alternated as we spoke.

"You're a resourceful young man. I'm sure you found a solution, and you need to tell me every detail."

It was difficult to concentrate while staring at her pussy. I tried to force my gaze into Mom's eyes, but my eyes kept lowering. She didn't mind. "There was a zucchini in the refrigerator, but I hate squash and, on principle, didn't use it. Then I found a carrot of the right size and trimmed it to a smooth, manageable length. I poured some Wesson oil into a paper cup and spread newspapers on my bed to keep from soiling the sheets too much."

"You're so thoughtful, Eric."

"Thanks, Mom, but I still smeared some newsprint ink on my butt and the sheets. Anyway, I started with my finger as usual, then dipped my fingers in the oil and rubbed it on my hole and the carrot. I put the small end in first."

"Let me guess, it wasn't enough."

"Size wasn't the problem. It popped out. When I tried to use both hands on my cock and balls, it slid out unless I held it in with my hand."

"You must have been discouraged."

"After the second try, I realized the carrot was tapered, and pushing the other end in first might keep it in place. It worked on my first attempt, but the carrot slid completely into my ass. I had images of coming to the hospital and trying to explain things."

"We've seen much stranger items lodged in there than a carrot. Please continue."

"Back in the kitchen, I smoothed the stem end of the largest carrot and used the peeler to straighten the taper a couple of inches from the top. I figured the bulbous head would fill my ass, and I could use the straight part to pull it out. It worked and I found it felt good pulling it out and pushing it in repeatedly. But I was limited to one hand on my cock."

"Life's full of compromises, isn't it, Eric?"

"Yeah, I suppose it is." The tempo of Mom's figure eights increased, and the time she paused decreased. I wanted to touch myself too, but I still couldn't do it in front of Mom.

"I'm sure we have carrots. I'd like you to demonstrate."

"Right here?"

"The carrot, knife, and peeler are here. It's a convenient place."

I couldn't argue with her logic and went to the refrigerator to pick out a giant carrot. It had a large leafy green top I cut with the paring knife, then began on the tapered end.

Mom had moved beside me, and while rubbing herself with one hand, she massaged my ass cheeks with the other. "You said you used the peeler to remove the taper."

"The knife goes faster, and I've learned to cut a notch around it to keep it lodged in place." I cut a half-inch groove and three inches lower cut entirely through the carrot. "Pushing it in and out is exciting, but I still had only one hand. This lets me have both hands free." I used the peeler to soften the edges of the grove and proudly held it to show Mom.

She took it from my hand and leaned forward to kiss me. "Follow me." She took a few steps through the arched end of our small kitchen. "Clear the chairs from the end of the dining table and get a big cushion from the couch to put on top. I'll be right back." She continued to rub her pussy as she dashed to the hallway door.

I accidentally banged my hard-on against one of the chairs when I moved it. I'd placed the cushion on the table when Mom walked across the living room with my carrot and a hand-sized metallic squeeze tube.

"Perfect, Eric. Stand at the end of the table and bend over to rest your chest and arms on the cushion. I want to see how well your carrot works."

"But I can't stick it in my ass while lying on the table."

"Oh, I'm sorry, Eric. I want to put it in your ass. Your talking excited me so much I want to help. This is KY jelly I brought home from the hospital. I use it for lube, and it's much better than Wesson oil. Stand a foot from the table and spread your legs."

I was surprised and excited Mom wanted to do this. I carefully avoided my cock for fear of instantly coming. Whatever Mom would do, I wanted this to last as long as possible. I lay on the cushion, arching my back above my elbows, and looked back to watch Mom. She stood beside my hips and set the carrot next to me on the table.

"KY is a surgical lubricant and is also sold for home use. I get it free from the hospital. It's thicker than oil and doesn't drip." She squeezed some onto her fingers.

She moved her hand behind me, and I felt her fingertips smear the gel over my asshole and balls. She momentarily massaged it on my skin, then pushed one finger inside my butt. "Doesn't it feel delicious, Eric?"

I closed my eyes and marveled at having a finger wriggling in my butt that I didn't have to worry would pop out. Mom slid another finger in beside the first, and I involuntarily pushed back to make her go deeper. "Careful, Honey. I don't want you to come yet."

It would have been easier to keep from coming if she didn't scissor her fingers before sliding in a third. Luckily, she was primarily applying the lube, and I had already come twice in the last hour. She pulled her fingers slowly from my ass.

"Time for the big event." She squeezed more lube on her hand and twirled the big end of the carrot in her fingers to thoroughly coat it.

She held it by the little handle I carved below the notch and moved behind me, spreading my cheeks with her lubed fingers and pressing the carrot against my butt. I relaxed on the tabletop and closed my eyes as Mom pushed the carrot against my ass, slowly turning it. The massage Mom gave my asshole felt terrific. Another moment of pressure and I relaxed to let the carrot slide inside and precisely into place.

My excitement and the size of the anal intruder produced pulsing waves of pleasure. Then I realized Mom was rhythmically pressing and pulling on the handle of the implanted vegetable. The fit was so tight I could completely relax and enjoy the sensations without working to keep it inside. "Mom. You have to stop unless you want me to come soon. I feel the pre-cum flowing."

The motion ceased, and I opened my eyes to stare directly at Mom's pussy beside the table near my head. She continued rubbing her pussy. "Have you ever walked with a carrot inside you?"

I rose to my elbows again, still watching my mother's pussy. "I've never tried. I'll stand, and if it stays in, I can walk."

Slowly pushing from the table, I squeezed to feel if the carrot would slip out. It held fast, but I pressed my fingertips on the carrot handle as I stood straight, just in case. I heard Mom washing her hands in the kitchen behind me when I bounced up and down on my tip toes a couple of times for a final test.

"You have such a cute, little orange tail." I turned to see her holding the tube of KY and looking at my ass.

"Where are we going?" Assuming the bedroom, I'd already turned to the hallway door.

"I need some sun. Follow me outside."

I watched her swaying ass as we navigated the short distance through the kitchen and utility room to the back door. She grabbed a towel off a shelf above the clothes washer before she reached for the back doorknob.

"Make sure the door's unlocked." I couldn't help saying when we stepped outside.

"It sounds like you're speaking from experience." She turned her head to peck my cheek before walking to the middle of the lawn and spreading the beach towel.

It was a glorious spring morning in Los Angeles, with clear skies to Mendenhall Pass. A jet from Burbank airport banked over the house on its departure leg, probably to San Francisco. I didn't think any of the passengers or crew could see us. The neighbors were another problem. One side of the house has a wide power line easement with a wooden fence and a thick oleander hedge; the other side doesn't. "The neighbors, Mom? They might see."

"I waved to the Morrison's when they left for work as I got home this morning. Debbie returns from college next week."

I was going to tell her about Debbie, but she knelt at the edge of the towel and held the KY at her eye level, clearly indicating where I should stand. She squeezed lube along the top of my hard cock and left a big dollop at the base, where it proceeded to drip over my balls. "As much as I want to, I won't touch your cock. You'll come too fast. Spread this carefully over your cock and balls."

Gingerly spreading the KY, I watched Mom watching me touch myself. She kept touching herself, too. When I was thoroughly coated, she reached out with the KY again and nodded to my hand. "This is for me."

She squeezed some into my hand and tossed the tube on the grass. She bent forward to rest her shoulders and head on the towel, and her spread ass and pussy were exposed to our neighbor's backyard. "Honey, kiss and lick my bottom like you did on the bed earlier."

Kneeling behind her, I kissed her puckered asshole and pushed my tongue through the rim of her ass. "Oh, Honey, that's perfect. Use your fingers."

I slathered the KY over her ass and, sensing her urgency pushed one, then two fingers deep into Mom's ass. She had both hands over her pussy, and worked on her clit with one hand and fingered inside her vagina with the other.

"Take your fingers out and press the tip of your cock on my asshole. Hold your cock, firm and steady."

I tightly held the base of my cock and pressed against her crinkled sphincter. Mom moved her hips for a better angle and slid back onto me. Loosened by my fingers, her luscious ass quickly enveloped my purple cockhead. I instinctively held back.

"Oh, Honey. It's such a perfect fit. Slowly push your cock into your mommy's asshole."

Mom's ass was smooth and snug. After my cockhead passed into her, it was a soft, slow glide. I held her hips with my lube-coated hands, pulling her to me until my hips pressed against her ass cheeks.

Her ass felt different from her pussy. The muscular opening of her asshole has a tighter grip than her pussy. It tightly held the base of my cock when I was deep inside, but it felt like a warm and comfortable void immediately beyond.

JGittes
JGittes
203 Followers