All Comments on 'Midas Touch: Logan'

by dragonmann72

Sort by:
  • 42 Comments
26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Top notch BTB(Bastard)

That is an ending I can enjoy. Great to see Logan get his so well deserved fate. I trust that was the non wimp Steven getting some of Julia. Next he was going to treat Olivia to spaghetti with meatballs and sausage. That accounts for everyone in the story. Great job!

DominantYetServile22DominantYetServile22over 5 years ago

Oh I think this ended a page too early. I'd like to read in graphic detail about real justice being done to this piece of shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Ruin the ending

WTF, dude! You just ruined the perfect ending!

0zed0zedover 5 years ago
Wow!

And I thought there was no way to make the original better!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I like it!

Nice touch!!!!... 5

ju8streadingju8streadingover 5 years ago

i like where this is going

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 5 years ago
Only Fair For Me

"Then it's time you take control of your life and control of his. You start telling him how things are going to be." - Funny, when they're the big earner, suddenly they can take control, but when hubby's the big earner, heaven forbid that HE should try to take control!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
1* Fag Cuck Shit

Typical LW garbage.

SwordWielderSwordWielderover 5 years ago
Nice addition

This is what should happen to the bastards that don't respect marriage vows.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

now tell us about him losing his balls and what else you can do to the bastard

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
garbage

1*

MaxiMilfMaxiMilfover 5 years ago
Awesome

I love it when the one who causes adultery gets his just desserts! Bravo.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I wanted to like it

But mutilation turns me off.

And while secondary, what is she doing that she can get a 250K bonus? What kind of billion dollar deals are they pulling off and no one is the wiser?

Keep it consistent. Keep it reasonable. Keep it believable.

darthdaxdarthdaxover 5 years ago
;)

Preach on brother!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I'd like to read about

Olivia's demise next.

stillaonewomanmstillaonewomanmover 5 years ago
Love it

Maybe you should write more like this. Oh but you did forget we want to know if he ever can talk to Julia again without being embarrassed. Make the whole story where he gets his true just rewards in the end.

dragonmann72dragonmann72over 5 years agoAuthor
To all commenters

If you read Midas Touch you would already know that Olivia ended up with a miserable Life all alone. Steve found a true love and the kids turned out great. This was just to fill in a few hours of the same day, and how sometimes the bad guys lose in stories like these.

Thank you for all the comments good and bad.

ToymandaveToymandaveover 5 years ago
Pretty good

A nice add on to the original story.

CaOldDogCaOldDogover 5 years ago
Great

Olivia got her just rewards in the original story and now we see that Logan had his reward. Good conclusion to the Midas Touch, I guess Logan can reach down and hold a gold bionic fake cock!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Too easy and contrived, . . .

but that doesn't mean I didn't like it. But this story would explain why Olivia was sitting in the church alone, and not with Logan.

Of course in reality Olivia would have become some old rich fat fool's trophy wife. With her lack of virtue, ethics, and talents for fucking, she would be remarried to daddy Warbucks, with all the boy toys his money could buy. Alone and feeling guilt and remorse? Are you kidding me, that soulless arrogant bitch? She wouldn't give her daughters or her ex husband a second thought as she planned how she was going to fuck her way into some gullible tycoon's pants, or more correctly into his pants pockets. Regret and remorse are a fantasy for betrayed husbands. In the real world such whores don't even know what those words mean.

CreativityTakesCourageCreativityTakesCourageover 5 years ago
Enjoyed the ride!

I'm an old-fashioned girl - I do so enjoy an 'eye for an eye' form of justice or in this case 'a cock for a cock'. Logan wanted to metaphorically cut Steven's dick off, instead he literally got his cut off. Seems fair to me!

Well done and thanks, dragonmann72, for an entertaining read.

bruce22bruce22over 5 years ago
Excellent Ending of the first Midas Touch

I was trying to find the equivalent tothe curse of the touch and this comes close with the story of Julia....

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

The “implied endings” are becoming an overused and lazy mechanism for the unimaginative.

ribnitinribnitinover 5 years ago
try proofreading

There were too many errors in the story. The characterization was weak.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hey Creativity Takes Courage

A while back, Swinger Joe explained your beef with Light Brown Randi to me. But he said you were banned. Did you ban get lifted or what? And do you have any interesting new beef going on? Also, did you write Fallout in Florida? I really loved it even before I knew about your beef. And is Randi really a fat White Guy masquerading as a Mixed Race Chick? Or is she a Black Woman who bleached her skin?

Dragonmann, you suck ass and swallow! Attrocious grammar, very stupid ideas and shit for brains is a very bad combination in a writer!

TnexTnexover 5 years ago
Higher Score For An Ending

Great start. Let’s see an ending.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 5 years ago
@Anonymous 12/17/18 Re: "Hey Creativity Takes Courage"

Hey, Anonymous, why don't you get an ID so that you can post your comment on CTC's own story, instead of hijacking another writer's comments section.

Of course, maybe you DO have an ID, hmmm?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Loved it!

***** Thanks for sharing.

Vandemonium1Vandemonium1over 5 years ago
@ anonymous "Hey Creativity Takes Courage"

Do you have a copy of 'Fallout in Florida' you can send me? According to accusation, i wrote it. I just wanted to check it out and see if it's up to my usual standard.

I'm serious. Please let me know if you have a copy. I missed it when it came out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
DAMN!!

The mods are screening the comments these days and they still let ‘Anon 12/17/18’s comment get posted? I think someone was asleep at the wheel when they let that garbage slide through. Anyway.... I thought this was a very good story. I kinda had an idea early on that the hijacking (or whatever) might have been an inside job, but I really wasn’t sure until it was finally revealed. Good story, and very well written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Ending

Unfinished 3*

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Well, I liked it. As for needing more, not necessary for me. I mean, the point was made. I know how horses are gelded, I don’t really need a blow by blow description of the process.

vickitvohiovickitvohioabout 4 years ago
great addition

this could have been a little longer. sure, you don't have to fill in every detail and wrap it up in a bow. still, a pinch more would have helped. still 5*

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago
Again

I had forgotten this one, glad I came across it again. Great to think that happened to Logan.

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984over 3 years ago

Had great promise but unfinished so 1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Unfinished hence pathetic… u must suffer from premature ejacultion!! Just like this story does not satisfy ur readers one bit.. I am sure ur sex life does not satisfy ur wife!!

Sad that CTCallowed this shit piece story to ruin her original!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great tale, Commenters don't realize that there is many endings to this story. Perhaps not written on paper, but in their own minds. Thanx drgnmn72 & CTC. LP

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ftds

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story but you need to finish it. Priest needs to be destroyed. Met a number of arseholes like this in my travels - you can recognise them a mile off - majority of them now sans balls. Don’t mess with soldiers wether front line or not. The army looks after its own.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous