All Comments on 'Middle Age Fun with Friends Ch. 01'

by Maxxum

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Divorce... neighborhood style

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Dr beulahthemick; Hell yes, why are they skank whore bitches, surely that also applies to the husband's as well, or are they excused, obviously so, in your strange world. This was really good, three pairs of friends, exploring each other and enjoying themselves, I like how Pam slowly opened up with her first MMF and ended with a double vag blowjob, go girl.

JH4FunJH4Funalmost 2 years ago
OK Story

While I was ok with your story.

I am making a comment for the Anonymous commenter. There is only one comment at the moment.

While you may have a good point for wanting it in Group Sex. I think the rest of your comment is a waste of time. You are reading stories on Literotica a website about all types of sexual escapades. If you don't have enough balls to acknowledge your dissenting voice maybe you shouldn't read these stories and leave comments.

While I was not over the moon on the story it was a story and should be thought of as such.

Keep Writing

JH4Fun

katibkatibalmost 2 years ago

As is so often in LW, an author provides a story with loads of description (often well done) but no tension, no anguish, no emotion. The result is a boring story unable to sustain the reader's interest and is soon forgotten. Contrast this with G. Anderson's classic story "February Sucks."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Excellent story! Beginning to swing with friends is the best way to enjoy group sex. It happened that way for us, and I loved, and still do, the freedom of being a craven slut when we party with our special friends. Keep writing.

MaxxumMaxxumalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the positive comments. This was just a spur of the moment fun thing I decided to try. For those of you trashing it, you really need to calm down a bit and get a life. 😊

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Unlike everyone else's comments,I thoroughly enjoyed this story. It had my eleven inch cock solid hard. Why the other guys on here are badmouthing this story I don't know. Every guy that's never done this or something similar to it,knows deep down they'd love to try it. I'd love to fuck all three of these ladies but especially Pam cause I go absolutely nuts when I see a woman with a huge set of Tits. I'm 51 and I can go all day and all night,OH HELL YEA!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

"Pammy, I found out that a lot of guys, maybe most, have a hidden fantasy of watching their wives have sex with another guy."

Of course they do, that's why swinging and cuckolding are such common traditional marriage activities. Which begs the question, what's supposed to be so special about this story, a group of married people fucking each other? You might as well have written a story about getting carryout pizza. Is this supposed to be dramatic or compelling or something? Same old, same old; Every married couple I know have been doing this for years. And not one single divorce, affair, betrayal, or bastard pregnancies; NONE. Hey, I believe your story, don't you believe my comment? Whatever, thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My personal opinion. It's well written and creative. Proper grammar and not confusing even with so many names involved. Far too much detailed sex and pushing the myth of men wanting to watch the one they love, become a cheating slut wife before their eyes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Swinging with friends is the best way to find yourself without friends or a mate. My ex, Kim learned that too late. The guys weren't Swinging they were cheating. You write better than many. Keep going, you have talent.

bigjaminjbigjaminjover 1 year ago

My only issues is the mixing up of names. Pam is married to Danny, but they go to Pam and Matt's house. Then there's a Greg. Other than that, it's a good story.

MaxxumMaxxumover 1 year agoAuthor

Bigjaminj, thank you very much for the feedback, typos fixed!! Cant believe I missed that!!

virusmanvirusmanabout 1 year ago

Your excellent and highly erotic story did just what stories on this site are meant to do making me very aroused as I stroked my hard cock to the brink of a very sweet orgasm.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous