Middle Age Fun with Friends Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pam watched them and then felt Ethan rubbing the head of his cock up and down her slit as she watched, massaging her clit at the top of every movement. He finally started slowly worked the head of his huge cock in through her bloated, slippery pussy lips. Her cunt stretched around the thick head and slowly yielded to the pressure. "Ohhh fuuuck" Pam slowly moaned as his cock worked its way further and further into her overheated snatch.

Finally as Pam glanced down, she saw Ethan's swollen balls and black hair pressing into her soaked blonde mound and she knew he was all the way in to her cervix. She could feel his tightened abs pressing firmly into her creamy round ass cheeks. Pam had never felt quite as full as she did now, although Dan was also blessed with a very healthy cock.

"Oh God Pam" Ethan whispered, "I never thought I would be inside you. Your pussy is so hot and so fucking tight". Pam quietly moaned back, "Fuck, I can't believe the size of your cock. Be gentle with me for a little bit."

She then slid her mouth over Matt's throbbing shaft again and began to take it as far as she could down her throat as Ethan pulled his prick slowly back, dragging her obscenely bloated pussy lips with it. The two men soon got into a rhythm with Ethan plunging his huge cock into Pam's slimy pussy while she attempted to swallow Matt's straining member, her saliva running down his shaft and coating his cum filled balls as she slurped on him.

Both men moaned almost uncontrollably, their strong hands roaming her fat tits, massaging them and grazing her hardened nipples. A few minutes later as Ethan strummed her clit with his fingers on every thrust, Pam had a massive orgasm, almost passing out as her pussy gushed fluids all over Ethan's stabbing prick.

Over on the love seat the women had switched positions and Rita was now facing Pam, riding Dan's throbbing tool while his tongue was buried in Shawna's soaking vagina. His strong hands cupped Shawna's milky ass as his mouth and tongue worked furiously on her swollen pussy and clit.

Rita's strikingly fat, pink cunt lips drug up and down on Dan's prick, contrasting with her thick black bush, driving both of them to the verge of orgasm. She was taking long full strokes with his swollen, leaking cock head almost popping out at the top. Rita's lush tits wobbled and bounced in an almost circular motion with each stroke, her hard nipples dancing with the motion.

The cheeks of her meaty Latina ass bounced down on Dan's muscular thighs, making a soft slapping sound. Suddenly Rita cried out as she shuddered in orgasm and felt her juices drench Dan's fat hard cock. She came down hard on his shaft, grinding her molten pussy down on his thick root as successive waves swept over her. Her hands roamed over his bloated balls smearing her juices with her fingers.                            

She could feel Dan's fuck stick start to swell even more and quickly hopped off, burying his dick in her throat, hollowing her cheeks as she sucked for all she was worth. Dan gave out a muted cry through Shawna's pussy as his cock pumped a giant load into Rita's mouth. Pam watched as her husband's glistening shaft and balls pulsed several times, his length encased by Rita's full lips.

Rita, wanting to make a little bit of a show for Pam and Ethan, held all of his cum and her spit in her mouth until he was completely spent. She pulled off his prick and spit the gooey combination down her chin onto her tits, rubbing them together and smearing his cum all over her nipples while she laughed softly.

Shawna in the meantime had flooded Dan's face and mouth with her pussy as she came, with her legs and creamy ass shaking and trembling so hard she had trouble staying upright. Dan grabbed her quivering ass cheeks hard, leaving red handprints on them as he held her forcefully in place to finish tonguing and sucking her pussy. She braced herself by grabbing his black hair and pulling his head into her red-haired creaming snatch.

Over on the couch, Matt and Ethan, seeing all of this, both came almost simultaneously, Ethan shoving his huge cock as deep as possible into Pam's drenched pussy and blasting her hungry vagina with a thick hot load of jizz. Matt moaned and shot his large sticky load on Pam's lips and face before she sucked his spent dick back into her mouth to finish it off. Traces of cum slid up and down his shaft with Pam's lips as Matt moaned in absolute utter ecstasy.

She finally pulled off his cock to look down at her pussy, creating a string of saliva and cum between his cock and her lower lip. Ethan's cum was leaking profusely out of Pam's satiated cunt around his swollen cock as they came to a stop. He slowly removed his prick and it came out with a soft plop on Pam's inner thigh, still leaking a bit of cum from the glistening head. Her blonde pubic hair was a matted mess of cum and their combined juices. His huge load was slowly leaking out and oozing down between her now sticky ass cheeks.

As she idly trailed her fingers through the cum on her swollen pussy lips, Pam knew that at that moment she probably looked like an absolute slut with the evidence all over her face and pussy, but it only added to the forbidden excitement. Dan looked over at her across the room with a huge satisfied smile on his face while Pam grinned and winked back at him, mouthing "I love you".

Surprisingly, although the guys' cocks had softened a bit, they were by no means deflated. Pam smiled again as she remembered the Viagra. After everyone untangled a bit and wiped themselves off, they all sat with a drink in their hand again although they were still completely naked.

Matt and Ethan couldn't take their eyes off Pam's huge, luscious tits, and after a few minutes of flirting and suggestive talk, their hardening cocks betrayed them. Dan was on sensory overload and his cock had also again risen to the occasion.

This time Matt took a seat on the couch and Pam straddled him backwards so she could see Dan across the room. She gently eased Matt's meaty drooling cock head into the folds of her distended pussy lips and slowly eased herself down his pole inch by inch, moaning in pleasure until her milky smooth ass cheeks were squirming on his tight thighs and her blonde bush was intertwined with the trimmed hair around his cock. She began to slowly ride up and down his slimy swollen shaft, her fingers massaging her aroused clit.

Across the room Danny had Rita bent over the loveseat and was slipping his thick fuck stick into her very wet and willing vagina. Her gorgeous tits were hanging and swinging in rhythm with his thrusts. Shawna was bent over with her mouth very close to the action, and every few strokes, Dan would pull his stiff, juicy cock out of Rita, slipping it into Shawna's slobbering mouth. In Shawna's hand was a large vibrator that she was sliding up and down her cunt at the same time, teasing her glistening pink lips and clit.

Soon Ethan moved up towards Pam's head and grazed her lips with the head of his huge dick. Pam excitedly opened her mouth and stretched her lips around the head of his big meaty stick. She couldn't begin to deep throat any cock that size but she definitely had fun slobbering and sucking over as much of it as she could, sliding down to scoop his balls up in her mouth and slurp on them too as she smoothly jacked his prick over her face.

She could still taste her pussy on his cock from the earlier fuck session and it only made her more excited. Her saliva and his pre-cum definitely made a mess but Pam enjoyed every second.

A few minutes later across the room, Rita was spasming on Dan's thick shaft again, whimpering and shuddering as he groped her hanging tits. Connie had also brought herself to a great climax with the vibrator on her swollen clit and pussy lips. Pam was surprised moments later when Danny pulled out of Rita's dripping snatch and came across the room, his very wet, bobbing cock leading the way.

Shawna now had a video camera in her hands and had moved over to the action on the couch. Rita was right behind her with a still camera. Matt slid down a little bit and flattened Pam out more on her back which exposed her sloshing pussy to the cameras and also to Dan.

Pam's husband grasped his rigid cock in his hand and nuzzled the tip into Pam's exposed clit while Matt continued to saw in and out of her slowly from below. Dan slowly managed to work the head of his prick between Pam's bloated pussy lips on top of Matt's hard shaft as Matt pulled most of the way out. Then in unison they both started to gently ease their cocks into her overstretched cunt.

Pam moaned and started to wonder if they were going to hurt her but she soon found out that was anything but the case. Her drooling vagina opened up to them and greedily sucked in their hard pricks until both men's slick balls were rubbing together.

At the same time she still had Ethan's swollen cock head in her mouth, her cheeks hollowed out as she sucked intently and moaned with pleasure. Shawna was busy with the video camera catching all of the extremely hot action and Rita was snapping photos from every angle.

"Jesus Pam" Shawna said, "I'm not sure now if Rita and I can keep up with you". Pam looked towards the video camera with a glazed look of lust in her eyes and her mouth stretched incredibly tight around Ethan's wet, throbbing shaft.

Dan was kneading her enormous tits and sucking her stiff nipples as he and Matt slowly worked their bloated pricks in and out, sometimes alternating strokes, sometimes pushing in together into her distended blonde snatch. Dan's shaft was in constant contact with her swollen clit and she could feel every vein and ridge as they fucked.

Pam could feel an incredibly intense orgasm building again and she quickly went over the edge, whimpering around Ethan's thick meat in her mouth, her spasming pussy releasing more juices around the two hard cocks she was impaled on. Matt and Dan knew they wouldn't last very long either and soon Matt shot his creamy hot load deep into Pam's cunt, followed in less than 30 seconds by Dan's sticky jizz.

Dan made a few more slow strokes and pulled his deflating prick out of his wife's stretched, obscenely messy pussy. Matt followed suit after a few more pumps of his cock. He just couldn't get enough of the big titted blonde's hot gooey cunt. As he pulled out, the guys' two combined loads spilled out of Pam's snatch, down onto her ass and Matt's prick just below.

This left Ethan with his big dick still buried in Pam's throat. Pam pulled his cock out and went for his balls again, bathing them with her tongue and sucking them alternately into her wet mouth. Ethan couldn't hold out any longer and his straining prick erupted hot cum all over Pam's lips and face with some even finding its way into her open mouth. Pam coughed and gagged a little bit, but she was so delirious with lust that it didn't seem to matter. She finished by bringing the head of his oozing cock down and into her mouth while she swirled her tongue around it.

The other ladies filmed and photographed the entire event. Pam pulled Ethan's softening cock out of her mouth, looked over at them and laughed, cum hanging from her lips, chin and tits.

"Wow" Rita said, "I definitely want a DVD of this one!" Shawna looked the exhausted bunch over and said, "How about we give these guys a break for a while, then we can suck them hard again? Maybe we can shoot our own version of this, Rita!" At this point, Pam and Dan knew they were hooked, and life was going to be a LOT more fun from now on......

12