All Comments on 'Middle-Aged Madness Pt. 01'

by jamax

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
bucco40bucco40over 5 years ago
2nd Chapter needed

I'd love to read the next chapter. Do they get to fucking again? Does Arlene teach Mike how to eat her pussy? Does Steve suck Mike? Do mom and daughter do some pussy licking?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Super hot!

My 76-year-old cock was hard half-way through page 1! Obviously you hit a lot of my fantasies, though daddy-daughter is not one of them; but your writing got me over that. I love the sperm-eating by mom and dad, but thought you could have done a better job of describing dad's clean-up of the son-in-law's jizz from mom's puss - it certainly would have been a highlight for me in his situation.

Anyway, thanks for a great read.

ryeandgingerayle2@yahoo.ca

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I always had that fantasy

I started fantasizing about my daddy when I was about thirteen. All my friends had a crush on him and when they would sleep over he was all they talked about. Eventually he became my go to fantasy when I masturbated. And speaking of masturbation, I was in the middle of it, stuffing a candle inside of me and dreaming of daddy, when I opened my eyes and saw him standing in my doorway watching me. I wish I would have been like girls in these stories and told him to fuck me right then. But I was too embarrassed and he just told me to come down for dinner when I was done.

tallman441tallman441over 5 years ago

Very hot! I am looking forward to Pt 2.

homerjayhomerjayover 5 years ago
thanks

nice premise, i little hard to follow at times.

goducks1goducks1over 5 years ago
nice story

i gave it 5 stars - i found it very sexy. but i agree with the earlier comment about it being difficult to follow at times. some of the dialogue seemed "off".

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous