Middle-Aged Madness Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want to fuck her. Is that okay with you?"

"Sure, if it's okay with her," she told him not believing she was giving her husband permission to fuck her mother and that she wanted to have sex with her father again.

When Susan walked over to Arlene and Steve, Arlene gave her a big hug. "Is everything okay with you and Mike?" Arlene asked.

"Yes," Susan replied. "But he wants to fuck you, mom. I told him it was okay with me if it's okay with you and dad."

"It's okay with us, right?" she said and when she looked at Steve he nodded. "And it's okay with me if you want to have more sex with your father." Susan nodded and when Arlene walked back over to Mike, Susan walked up to Steve and hugged him.

"I like being with you like this," she said and then she raised her face to be kissed. Steve felt his cock growing as her body pressed against his and he ran his tongue over her lips. They parted and her tongue began swirling around his as he ran his hands over her back and ass. "Tell me what you're thinking," she asked when they came up for air.

"I'm thinking that I just fucked my daughter, and I know it's wrong, but my cock is getting hard and I want to have sex with you again," he told her.

"What did she tell you?" Mike asked Arlene when she walked up to him.

"She said you wanted to fuck me," she replied.

"Damn it!" he said.

"You don't want to fuck me?"

"I do, but she didn't have to tell you that."

"She wanted to know if it was okay with us if you did."

"Oh," he said.

"Now tell me what you want."

"I want to fuck you, Arlene. I love how you sucked my cock and now I want to fuck you and make you cum."

"Are you ready now?" she said as she took his semi-erect cock in her hand.

"I'll always be ready for you," he said and then he kissed her. She parted her lips for his tongue and his hands began massaging her tits. It felt nice and she could feel his cock getting harder in her hand.

"Do you eat Susan's pussy?" she asked him when the kiss broke.

"Sometimes," he answered.

"Why don't you eat me for a little while and then I'll be ready for your nice hard cock."

Steve took Susan back to the couch and had her sit. Then he knelt between her legs and pulled her panties down. He couldn't take his eyes off her hairless pussy as he spread her legs open and gave it a wet sloppy kiss. "Oooh, daddy," she moaned as he ran his tongue through her slit tasting more of his sperm. He slid his hands under her thighs to her ass and lifted her so her pussy was in his face, and when he licked down to her asshole, she began to squirm. "Your tongue feels so good, daddy," she panted. "I love how you're eating me." He worked his lips and tongue up to her clit and he sucked it between his lips like it was a little cock. "Oh, fuck," she exclaimed, and when he slid two fingers into her cunt she cried out. "I'm cumming, daddy! It feels so fucking good!"

Mike was licking Arlene's pussy when Susan began screaming about how much she was cumming from Steve's tongue. She just hoped that Mike fucked better than he ate pussy. "I want you to fuck me now, baby," she whispered to Mike as she gently lifted his head. He seemed happy to stop and he watched as she pulled her legs up and laid back on the couch. She looked across the room and saw Susan and Steve changing places. She made sure he was watching as she spread her legs open for Mike to kneel between them. "Fuck me, baby," she said as she raised her cunt to meet Mike's cock. "Fuck me hard and make me cum." She moaned as she felt Mike's cock enter her and she made sure Steve was watching as she wrapped her arms and legs around him.

Susan slid down to the floor between Steve's legs and began kissing and licking the tip of his cock. "You don't have to do this, sweetheart," he told her.

"I want to, daddy. I want to suck your cock and make you cum like you made me cum." When she took a few inches between her lips he didn't try to stop her because he was too busy fighting off the urge to ram his cock down her throat.

"My daughter is sucking my cock," kept running through his mind. "She's sucking my cock and I like it." She began bobbing her head taking more cock between her lips each time until he heard her gag. She quickly pulled her mouth up and saliva dripped from her lips onto his swollen erection.

"Tell me what to do, daddy," she whispered to him.

"Rub my cock on your face," he whispered back, and she rubbed the shaft of his cock over her cheek.

"Like this?" she said as she rubbed the tip across her chin to her other cheek.

"Yes," he told her, "and kiss and lick it when it's near your lips." She gave the tip a wet kiss and swirled her tongue around it before she began wiping it over face again leaving a trail of saliva and pre-cum on her skin. "I'm teaching my daughter how to give me a blowjob," he thought, "and it feels too good for me to stop."

Arlene came once, more from the idea that she was being fucked by her son-in-law while her daughter was sucking her father's cock, than by Mike's technique, but now she could feel an orgasm brewing as Mike pounded his cock into her. "Your cock feels so good in my cunt," she whispered to him.

"I love fucking you like this, Arlene," he whispered back. "Your cunt is so fucking hot. I can't wait to fill it up with my cum. Tell me when you're ready to cum. I want to feel your cunt milk my cock before I cum inside of you."

"I'll tell you, baby," she said and then began fucking back at him meeting each of his thrusts with one of her own.

"I like this, daddy," Susan said as she licked and nibbled the head of his cock. "I like how your cock feels on my skin and on my lips. Should I start sucking your cock again?"

"I'm close to cumming, sweetheart," he told her.

"I don't care," she replied and she took half of his cock between her lips and started bobbing her head again. A few minutes later he heard Arlene making her cumming sounds while Mike moaned and shot his cum into her. It put him over the edge and he began spurting cum in Susan's mouth. She seemed surprised and after two spurts she lifted her mouth and took two more on her lips and nostrils. She took his cock in her hand and jerked a few more spurts onto her neck and chest before his balls were empty. He looked at her with his sperm dripping from her face and he thought it was the sexiest sight he had ever seen. He pulled her up into his arms and she look puzzled but when he kissed her, she moaned and plunged her cum coated tongue into his mouth. He slipped two fingers into her cunt and rubbed her clit with his thumb while they kissed and slurped his sperm and then she began to tremble in orgasm again.

"That was nice," Arlene thought when Mike rolled off her. Not great but very nice. She got off the couch and saw Steve laying Susan down. She could see the cum on Susan's chin and face as she curled up in a fetal position with her eyes closed. Steve was still sitting when she neared him and put her hands on his shoulders. He knew what she wanted and when she moved her pussy near his face he started licking up the sperm that was dripping from her cunt.

Everyone seemed wasted and went off to bed without much conversation. Steve and Arlene both fell asleep quickly and Arlene woke up to a knocking on the bedroom door. She opened it to Susan and Mike. "We overslept and we have to pick up the kids from Johnny's at nine," she said nervously. "They have a function to attend and we promised we'd be on time. I'm so sorry..."

"Do you have time for coffee?" Arlene asked.

"No," Susan said sadly. "We have to go right now."

Steve got out of bed and joined Arlene in walking them to the door. There were quick hugs and Susan whispered, "I love you" in Steve's ear before they were gone.

"I was hoping we'd get a chance to talk before they left," Arlene said as they walked to the kitchen.

"I hope we didn't screw them up," Steve said.

"Me too," Arlene agreed. "She said she would call me tonight, so I'll get an idea."

"I don't believe I fucked her," he said. "I should have taken control."

"Do you want to know what I think?" she asked.

"Tell me," he said.

"I think it was the pills," she told him. "Besides turning us all on maybe deep down..."

"I've never thought about her in a sexual way... At least before last night."

"It's the same with me," she agreed. "But when it started to go that way, I wanted it, honey. I wanted you to see me sucking his cock and spreading my legs open for his cock. And I knew if I sucked his cock you would probably fuck Susan, but I did it anyway. Am I terrible?"

"No," he replied. "The pills caused them to blab their fantasies and you just reacted honestly. It's my fault. It's all my fault. I just hope we didn't harm their relationship."

12