Middle-Aged Madness Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jamax
jamax
247 Followers

"I want you to lick your cum from my pussy," she rasped. "Show your cunt daughter how dirty her daddy is by licking up all your cum for me." He noticed that she picked up her phone as he settled himself between her legs. Then he looked up at her as he ran his tongue through the string of cum in her slit. She moaned as she snapped a few pictures and then she put a hand on his head.

"Here!" she panted as she pushed his lips into a puddle on her strip of pubic hair. He kissed her skin through the puddle and then ran his tongue around it. "You're so fucking dirty!" she panted as she moved his head to another puddle. "You're as dirty as your slutty cunt daughter. Lick me! Lick my cunt!" He could tell she was getting aroused again and when he pushed his index finger up her ass it slid right in. He moved his tongue to her clit and when he slipped his thumb in her cunt she started to cum. "You're making me a slutty cunt!" she moaned. "You're turning your daughter into a slutty cunt." He kept fucking his fingers into her holes while he sucked on her clit until her body seemed to go limp. Then he crawled up beside her and leaned his face over hers. When he parted his lips, sperm and saliva dripped out and she opened her mouth to catch it. Then she pulled his head down and kissed him passionately, taking the sperm from his mouth and then spitting it back into his.

"I love this, daddy," she told him as she smeared cum over his lips. "I love being dirty like this with you. Getting fucked and sucking your cock and having your cum all over me. I need this, daddy. I need to be like this with you. Tell me you love me, daddy. Tell me you love me being like this with you."

"I love you, sweetheart and I'll be with you like this for as long as you want me to."

"Hold me tight, daddy. I'm still cumming and I need you to hold me tight."

When Mike sagged down on the couch gasping for air, Arlene picked up her phone and took three selfies of her face plastered with Mike's sperm. She wanted him to kiss her but knew he wasn't ready for that yet. She got up to use the powder room just as Steve and Susan walked in. Susan stared at her face but Arlene just smiled and gave Steve a wet kiss on the lips. "Our men just love cumming on our faces," Arlene said to Susan and then she continued on.

It was obvious that Mike was wasted and Susan could hardly walk. "Should daddy and I take the guest room?" Susan asked Arlene.

"No," Arlene told her. "You and Mike will take the guest room. Steve and I will be in OUR bedroom."

"But..." Susan started to complain to Steve.

"Stop!" Steve said sternly and Susan stopped talking and looked at him. "Listen to your mother. It's important that we discuss with our partners what happened tonight and ask and answer each other's questions. That's the way it has to be."

"I understand," Susan said meekly and Mike nodded to them. They all went upstairs quietly and gave each other quiet good nights.

Steve and Arlene showered together and then settled in bed. "I like him, honey," Arlene said. "I like letting him fuck me and sucking his cock. Was everything okay with you and Susan?"

"Yes. She wants to try everything and she likes us being dirty."

"You mean language?"

"That and actions too," he said. "She wanted me to fuck her tits and then she jerked me off to take my cum on her face."

"Do you call her a slut and stuff like that?"

"Yes. She seems to like it."

"Mike is starting to express himself a little more. Telling me how much he loves fucking me and how he cums so much when I suck his cock."

"That's good. I hope they both get more open with each other."

"I told him he could cum on my face. I wanted him to do it."

"I saw the results," he told her.

"I took pictures when he finished. I don't know why. Is that okay?"

"Just be careful with them. If you need help transferring them to your computer let me know."

"I will. What do you think about Mike sucking your cock? That surprised the shit out of me."

"And Susan too. It was obviously an accident but he seemed to like it until he realized what he was doing. I can understand that. I told Susan to tell him he should talk to me about it without getting specific."

"She knows you sucked Robert's cock, right?"

"Yes, but I didn't go into details."

"I'll suggest he talk to you too. I love you, honey. We're okay, aren't we? I have nothing to worry about?"

"We're good, sweetheart. I love you."

"I love you, honey. I'd be lost without you."

"How was your night?" Susan asked Mike.

"Good, except for the cock in my mouth thing. Are you upset with me?"

"No," Susan replied. "Actually, it was kind of hot to see you like that."

"It was an accident!"

"I know."

"What did your father say? Does he think I'm gay?"

"No. Don't be silly. He said it was obviously an accident and things like that can happen when four people are involved. He asked me to tell you that he would be glad to talk to you about it if you want."

"Okay. Did he fuck you and stuff?"

"Yes. How about you?"

"I get all worked up too quickly so Arlene had to suck my cock first. She swallowed all my cum. Every last drop and then she started teaching me how to eat her pussy."

"How did that go?"

"Good I think. She said she had some orgasms. After that she wanted me to fuck her. Your dad was going to the bar when she spread her legs open and told me she wanted my cock in her cunt. Did he say anything about it?"

"He told me that you were fucking mom," she replied.

"Did you suck his cock?"

"I did?"

"Did you like it?"

"I don't know what you mean?"

"Did you enjoy it. Do you like sucking his cock?"

"Yes," she admitted thinking about his cock ramming down her throat and gagging her and how hot it made her when he slapped her face with his cock and called her a cunt.

"Did you swallow his sperm?"

"Some of it," she told him. "Some of it got on my face."

"After we saw you at the bar I fucked your mom again. She really seemed to enjoy it and I could feel her cunt squeezing my cock when she came and then she asked me if I wanted to cum on her face. So, I did it. She sat up and I jerked off while she kept telling me she wanted me to cum on her face and I did. I drenched her. Your mom is so fucking sexy, Sue. I came so fucking much, it was in her hair and all over her face and it drained me completely."

"We saw her when she went to the powder room to clean up," she told him.

"Was your dad upset?"

"No. She kissed him and told me that our men just like cumming on our faces."

"I like being with your mom like this, Sue. Do you like being with your dad?" Mike asked.

"I do," she replied thinking how crazy it was that her husband was telling her how much he liked fucking her mom and cumming all over her face and she was telling him that she liked fucking her dad and sucking his cock.

jamax
jamax
247 Followers