Middle Eastern Feet

Story Info
Study date with beautiful Afghan woman.
1k words
4.05
3.3k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked up and there they were... FEET. Hot, fresh out of shoes, FEET.

What had I gotten myself into? My university in Florida was starting to become a foot fetish display of it's own. Surrounded by sandals, flip flops, and the occasional daring and risky pair of flats. Flats in Florida in the summer are no joke. Humidity and heat trapped in closed-toed shoes that don't breathe at all creates a pungent aroma almost unbearable. Almost that is.. not if you're obsessed with feet like I am.

I liked her feet, but she also had a nice bubbly personality which just gave more character to her plump little toes. Getting to study sometime was a chance to get a closer look.. I didn't know it would be THIS close.

Let me back track a bit..

I was sitting in my psychology class hoping my professor would pop her heel out of her shoe just once. Craving to see her luscious, round heels again While I was foot-daydreaming, this beautiful Afghan woman walks in that I never quite noticed before. It was a big lecture hall and we were in grad school, so both in our mid twenties. I was so glad she came and sat next to me.

She was in old leather sandals. Which she gracefully kicked off.

"I sorry you have to sit by bare feet." Her broken English and plump little toes wiggling on the floor were almost too much to handle. "I don't like wearing sock like American do. That's why feet dirty. You don't mind?"

"Not at all, you can be barefoot around me anytime you'd like."

Right then and there in the lecture hall, she picked up her dirty tan chubby little feet and placed them firmly on my lap.

"Ahh that's better." Her fleshy soles were covered with black dust that made her deep wrinkles stand out. And these wrinkles were DEEP. She had the type of meaty, wrinkly soles that BEGGED, even pleaded, for cum. Those crevices in her fat feet could really take a hot load.

There was a stylish woman dressed in denim and flip flops who shuddered at the site of those embarrassingly dirty soles flexing and scrunching on my lap. They looked so soft and creamy when she curled her toes. I doubt the woman's feet next to me were spotless either, walking around in flip flops all day.

"Sorry if smelly! I wear sandal almost every day." She gave a slightly grossed out face as she looked at her old discarded sandals on the floor. They were sweat-stained, badly, with her wide foot print. You could tell she had some sweaty feet.

"They don't smell." I lied.

"No, those feet reek", the other woman said, disgusted by bare, dirty soles. These overbearingly sexy Afghan soles were meaty and really fleshy. These feet weren't subtle. They were cute and small, but also plump, wide, with squishy soles. I could imagine my face lost in plush little feet pillows. I wanted the unending aroma of feet surrounding me, going into my lungs, constantly. Her feet seemed almost offensive as she wiggled her sweaty toes, pointing them to stretch out her feet. For me, it was the best show ever.

"Sorry", my Afghan goddess replied. "I try to air smelly feet out when I was coming into lecture hall. I walk in barefoot so that's why feet are all dusty. I put them back on before sit down so I wouldn't look like some uhh.. uhh. foot freak?"

Foot freak? Damn. Maybe she has a foot fetish too.

She gracefully swung her legs off my lap as disappointment covered me.

But then I started craving her feet. Those fat, plump cheesy soles. I wanted.. NEEDED them in my face. I wanted my face to stink like my goddess' feet.

"Too bad you had to put your feet down, I kinda wanted to give you a foot massage." I said shyly.

"I absolutely love foot massages!" Her eyes got all bright and she started wiggling her toes so much, that it caught that woman in flip flops attention as I saw her look down at those tan, golden chubby feet.

"How about tonight?"

"Tonight I have test to study."

"Let's study together!"

"Oh wait." My heart sank. "I go to gym after this with friends so I have to go, but I won't have time for shower! Sorry! I could of really use foot massage. But feet will be wayyy to stinky then. No way I'd put anyone through that. When my feet reek, they fucking REEK."

"I don't care."

"Nooo, I didn't even bring sock today. If you smell them, I'm afraid you never want to massage my feet."

"I love stinky feet."

"What?"

"I love stinky feet", I said louder. A few people turned their heads. Fuck it. "I'm gonna sniff those toes tonight", leaning my head toward her now un-sandaled feet.

She leaned in and whispered, "you're gonna do more than just sniff, you're gonna lick my cheesy soles clean." I was hard. "I also don't mind being tickled.. if you really wanna see these little stinkers scrunch up."

She picked up her sandal and sniffed it.

Damn, what had I gotten myself into? I couldn't wait.

And there I was sniffing those meaty, creamy, wrinkly soles.

Damn, did they reek. Then her phone rang.

"Sorry, it's my older brother! Gotta go."

She got up, grabbed her old, rotten sandals, and rushed out the door barefoot.

"Does your older brother know your feet stink like this." I said jokingly.

"He's the one that make me have stinky feet! He like to smell my shoe when he come home, so I usually wear old shoe for him."

I couldn't believe it, imagining her brother bossing her around like she's his little foot bitch. "Has he ever massaged your feet?"

"Of course. I'm his sister! Brother give good foot massage."

I still had more questions, but she was gone.

(Thank you for reading!)

(Thank you for reading! I hope you enjoyed.)