Middle Management

Story Info
She was Middle Management, but she was managed.
1.6k words
4.32
14.4k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Introductions

Jeanette could be a real bitch. Over the years, her husband Tim had watched in despair as her career changed her. For a year, she had been a new Section Lead at her workplace. She used to team up with a guy named Rick until she was promoted over him. Rick became her assistant, and his work life became unpleasant very quickly. Jeanette let 'being a boss' go to her head. She demanded a lot out of Rick. I need you to finish this right away, she'd indicate something that she had neglected to work on. 'You'll probably have to work this weekend,' she'd add. 'If you do a good job, you'll get ahead in the company. I'll help you,' she said in a condescending way. Rick endured a lot, but he needed the job.

Sometimes, Jeanette would call him 'Dick', mostly as a little insult.

At The Bar

Home life could get unpleasant, and sometimes Jeanette's husband Tim would hit the bar to get away from her for awhile. That's where he was tonight. He was sitting there with his 3rd beer, when he saw Frank walk in. Frank is Jeanette's boss. He's the Department Head.

"Hi Tim!" Frank said. He sat next to him at the bar. They knew each other from company social events over the years, mostly back when Jeanette used to bring Tim along.

They talked about sports and life, and had a couple of beers. Time passed.

"How's Jeanette?" Frank asked, being polite.

"Probably as unpleasant at work as she is at home," Tim answered.

"Maybe she just needs some good loving!" Frank said with a sarcastic grin.

Tim was feeling drunk, frustrated, and loose tongued.

"I thought we had a decent love life. I think she got bored... thinks she's too good for me," Tim went on, way past anything he thought he would ever tell.

"She actually started visiting a swingers club... without me, of course. Some place she can get her 'freak' on. It's the opposite of 'Cheers'... where no-o-body knows your na-a-ame,.." he sang, mocking the show's theme song.

"It's all anonymous," Tim continued. "They don't know who she is, she doesn't know them. There are a couple of guys who regularly take care of her there. She even parks in this garage thing so that she is not seen outside, walking in a sketchy neighborhood."

"Damn, I never would have imagined," said Frank. "She seems like such a tight-ass at work. I don't dare look at her sideways. She'd have HR on my ass for any excuse, then she'd get my job. And poor Rick, it's probably even worse for him. He has to take shit from her every day. He can't say anything either, or else: HR complaint... Boom... On the street."

"What's she like in the club?" Frank wondered aloud.

"No fucking clue. I am not allowed to go. I don't even hear much about it," Tim sort of moaned.

"So, she likes acting like a porn star.... do they ever video anything?" Frank asked.

"Not allowed. I'm completely in the fucking dark," Tim replied.

"Man, that sucks," Frank said, shaking his head.

After some quiet moments...

"She's going to head down to Riverside again this Saturday," Tim said.

"Do you mean the place by the old warehouses??" Frank seemed surprised. "Holy shit, man. I know the guy who owns that place. We play golf together. I've never been there though. He's a real pervert, or at least, that's how I sized him up. Being a pervert is probably a requirement for running that place," he joked.

A little time passed, a few pulls on beers.... an idea came to Frank.

"I'll bet I could get him to do me a favor... a favor for you too," Frank smiled as he said.

"What's that?" Tim asked.

Frank told him about a wild idea.

At The Club

Saturday came. Jeanette parked her car and went inside. Carmen, the owner leered and greeted her.

"Hey Angel," (no real names were known or used) "How's life?"

"I'm here, aren't I?" she answered, not in a friendly way. She did not like Carmen much.

Carmen kept the conversation going.

"Want to try something spicy?" He held up a lace and velvet blindfold. "Ooh la la!" he said, grinning at her.

"You might like having some fun while you can't see.... Sensory Deprivation. They say it heightens the other senses. You can't be sure who is touching you, when they will, and whatever else... It may add some mystique," Carmen said. He just knew she would go for it.

And she did.

Jeanette prepared herself and went into the usual room. It was furnished for fun. No weird furniture but a bed and a few well padded benches to kneel or lie on.

Her regular two guys came in. No names, she thought of them as 'Thing 1' and 'Thing 2',

"Gonna try the blindfold?" T1 asked when he saw she was holding it.

Jeanette said nothing, but she put the blindfold on. She actually enjoyed not seeing them as they undressed her. They undressed her completely, then warmed her up with just a few feels of her tits and her ass, and a flick of her clit now and then. She felt someone take her arms and pull them behind her back. Soft but firm restraints were put on her wrists. There would be no removal of the blindfold.

They looked her over... pretty, nice lady, nice tits, nice ass, no hair below. There was no talking, mostly to keep her from anticipating anything. She did not hear it when a door opened.

In walked Frank and Rick.

Frank handed 'T1' a video camera with a note that said 'Film everything. Get it all'. Another house rule was bent. Yeah, Carmen would do a big favor for them!

Frank and Rick looked at Jeanette... not office wear, indeed. This must really be Casual Saturday, they thought.

T1 and T2 stayed back while Frank and Rick went to work with their hands. They could touch anything, anywhere. They licked and kissed her in places they would have never imagined seeing.

Rick, behind her, gave Jeanette's ass a hard slap. He liked that.

"Ouch!" she said, and she wiggled it playfully.

SMACK! Frank gave her tits an equally hard slap.

"Hey, not in the plan!" she yelped, but she did not seem too upset.

Both Frank and Rick felt her up everywhere, hands squeezing, caressing, measuring... Their fingers found her wet pussy and spread some moisture to her anus, so they could probe there, too.

Side by side, they each sucked a nipple hard, making Jeanette's nipples really stand out.

Frank and Rick nodded to each other, then they guided her to low bench. They bent her over so her stomach rested on it.

Frank moved to one end and rubbed his cock on her lips. It was wet with pre-cum, and she licked it off. Then, Jeanette opened her mouth and the big cock went inside. She sucked on it. Her mouth felt very good.

Behind her, Rick was looking for some real fun, and some revenge. He lubricated his cock, not too much, and then eyed her spread cheeks and little anus. His cock was even bigger than Frank's.

Look at our little tight-ass now.....Hey Jeanette, meet Dick! he thought to himself and he slowly pushed his cock into her asshole. His length gradually disappeared, as Jeanette let out a low moan.

Every detail was caught on the video. Tim would like it, Frank and Rick would treasure it too.

They spit roasted her from both ends, and they took their time.

Frank looked at Jeanette, face down in front of him. The mask covered her eyes, and her mouth was working hungrily on his cock... those lips looked good around his cock. Farther along her slim body, he saw her wrists that were bound just above the small of her back. Her bottom looked very nice too... a little small, but round and firm. You'd never know it looked so good from seeing her in the office. His eyes moved to where her asshole was stretched and filled with Rick's rather large cock. Rick was going in and out, in and out. Spit roasted glory! Frank was amused to suddenly think about how he's her Department Head, and he's getting head from her, while her ass was getting rammed by her ass-sistant. She was in her perfect place as middle management!

That's a Wrap!

Eventually, Frank and Rick blew their loads. All of Frank's went into Jeanette's mouth, and he grinned as she swallowed most of it.

As for Rick, he came while his cock was deep, deep in her ass. His pulsing was strong and felt wonderful. It was so good because Jeanette came at the same time, her asshole squeezing 'Dick' as she moaned loudly. When Rick pulled out, he did it a little quickly so that she was left gaping for a moment. Some semen ran out, the rest would take awhile. 'You're not such a tight-ass now!' he thought to himself as he looked at her still open and cum-frosted hole. He knew he would often think about her just like that.

Frank and Rick quietly slipped out of the room, taking the video camera with them. Eventually, T1 and T2 removed Jeanette's wrist restraints. She pulled off the blindfold and her face was flushed. She never knew anyone else had been there.

"That was the best yet!" she said. "I came so hard! I'm thinking the blindfold-play could be a regular thing."

I'm pretty sure everyone would agree to that!