Middle of the Night Needs

Story Info
Master turns his sub into a cum toy after she woke him up.
2k words
4.5
10.3k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Why can't I sleep? I keep looking over at my phone, it's 2:34 A.M. and I can't get my mind to calm down. I know what I want, but I could get in trouble, but at this point I don't just want it, I need it. I need him to fix it, to fuck me to sleep.

It's always a toss up when I wake him, sometimes he's playful and passionate and other times he punishes me with pleasure-filled pain. Right now, either would satisfy me. I need to get out of my own head and submit to his will and think of nothing else.

3:02 A.M. At this point I have no choice.

I scoot over and slide my hand over his stomach, and feel it rise and fall a little with his chest as he breathes. His skin is soft and smooth. I start to rub my hand down towards his waist and whisper in his ear, "Master, will you please play with me? I need you."

He takes a second to open his eyes and come out of a deep sleep and grabs my hand on his waist. He places it on his cock, "Grab it slut. There's no turning back now."

My face feels flush, I'm so excited to play, to fuck and be fucked. He pulls back the blanket and immediately scolds me. "You're begging for my cock but aren't ready to serve me? You still have clothes on."

"I'm so sorry, Master, please let me make it up to you. I need to please you," I beg while I climb up on my knees, kneeling before him. "May I strip for you?" I ask, hoping it will be sexy to him. I'm wearing lace panties and a matching tank top.

He sits up, grabs the front of the tank top and rips it in half. My breasts fall down in front of my body, my nipples hard as rocks. Master uses what's left of the tank top to tie my hands behind my back. He turns my body and pushes my face into the bed, lifting my ass into the air.

With my arms tied behind by back, I'm completely at his will. As I hear him get up on his knees I feel a sharp slap on my right ass cheek. It sends shivers across my body and I feel myself starting to get wet. Another slap on the left cheek makes me gasp out loud. "Did you like that, slut?"

"Yes, Master. Please don't stop. I need more," I gasp hoping he is just getting started. Suddenly, he pulls my panties down to my knees and slaps my bare ass fast and furious. I can feel welts swelling, and my pussy throbbing. I'm dripping wet as he starts to tease my pussy lips with the tip of his cock. I already feel like I'm about to cum. He starts to slide it in deeper as I start to moan and he quickly pulls it out.

Why did he stop? It felt so amazing. I was almost there! Master lays back down, and releases my hands from behind my back, "You woke me up slut, you're not getting off that easy, you're going to work for this fuck."

I feel a rush of excitement run over me as I see the challenge ahead of me. I have to prove it to him that it was worth waking up in the middle of the night. I pull my panties the rest of the way to show off my body while turning to get into position to suck on my Master's cock.

I situate myself so he has full sight of my ass and pussy while I start to lick the tip of his shaft, tasting my own juices from when he teased me. I slide my tongue around the tip and lay it flat so I can swirl it around. I hear Master start to moan as I suck his cock into my mouth, sliding my tongue around the side. I feel another slap on my ass as he holds on and moves his fingers to my pussy, still slippery and getting even wetter.

I reach my hand over and begin gliding up and down on Masters cock while sucking on and licking the tip. He keeps circling his fingers around my pussy and he can tell I'm getting close. "Climb on, slut. Face away from me, now!" I obey.

As I begin riding Master's cock, I feel him starting to sit up and reach has hands around my body to my nipples. I let out a delighted moan as he pinches them between his fingers. While he keeps pinching the right nipple he slides his left hand up to my neck and begins to squeeze. I start to pant and let out a whimpering noise. He knows what this does to me, I hope he's close, I can't wait any longer.

I ride him harder and faster and I can tell he's about to cum, but will he allow me to join him? I start gasping and begging, "please, please, please," with each breath another plea for ecstasy. I feel him start to cum and command me, "now, slut!"

I feel wave after wave of orgasm rushing over me. It lasts for what feels like forever. He continues holding me as my body shakes and spasms in uncontrolled pleasure. As I begin to calm down, Master pushes me forward and slaps my ass again, "Sleep while you can, slut. Ill deal with you again later."

I immediately fall sleep, excited about what the day will hold.

------

My alarm doesn't go off at 9 A.M. like usual, I roll over at 10, wondering what's going on. It's Saturday and I really just have to run some errands, so it's not that big of a deal.

I go to the bathroom to brush my teeth and take a shower and see a note on the mirror. "Inspection in one hour. You'll get your outfit if you pass."

I have to be perfect. As I lather up my body I think about our early morning session. It was so hot and I really hope there's more planned for today. I exfoliate and shave everywhere I am ordered to for inspections. No hair on my legs, pussy or underarms, and soft, moisturized skin from head to toe.

I put my makeup on and style my hair just as he demands before putting on black heels and present myself for inspection.

"Get into position, slut," he commands as I walk over to the inspection bench and get on all fours, face down, ass up.

Master runs his finger down my back and roughly spreads my ass cheeks to see that I shaved properly. "Good girl," he says while applying pressure to my asshole with his thumb. I want to lean into it so badly, but know I'm not allowed during inspection. With his other hand, Master presses on my clitoris, and begins rubbing in a circular motion. I'm not allowed to react but it feels so good. I'm completely exposed and being played with like a toy. That's what I am today, his toy to play with as he wants. I hear him chuckle as he slaps my ass and says, "time to get dressed, we are going to have fun."

I look over and see a cute sundress and white sneakers. No bra, and no panties.

Master grabs my list of chores off the fridge and smirks, "let's go slut, wait, I almost forgot," he says with a devilish grin. Master pulls out one of my favorite toys, the app-controlled bullet vibrator that he controls whenever and however he wants. "Open your mouth, and your legs" he commands as he orders me to make it wet with my mouth. He pulls the toy out of my mouth and slides it inside my pussy. I start blushing, wondering what all he has planned.

First stop, the grocery store. I'm confused, we are actually running errands. Usually, a day like this would be several sexy stops. We get to the checkout line and I start to feel it. He starts the vibrator and I nearly fall to the floor. It feels amazing but I'm still trying to keep my composure. Master can tell I'm trying to play it off so he turns up the intensity, making me moan. I start to come completely unglued when he mouths the command, "now" at me and my body begins to orgasm on command, as if I don't even have a choice in the matter.

As I gather myself, my face beet red, I try to make it not so obvious. A woman walks up to me and asks if I'm ok, "oh, just some asthma," I say, trying to be cool.

The vibrating starts again. After about 5 seconds it stops, and then starts again. Master is toying with me. As we leave the store he grabs my ass under my sundress, "you woke me up to play, now it's my turn."

Next stop, the dry cleaners. Master orders me to go inside while he waits outside, looking like he's going to call someone. As soon as the clerk calls me over, I feel it again. The vibrator starts sending waves up and down my body as I let out involuntary moans. "You must really love clean clothes," the clerk chuckles in reaction to my moans.

"You have no idea," I try to respond while I cross my legs together and I can feel my face getting red again. I kneel down as this orgasm hits me even faster than the last one. I end up kneeled down on the floor, cumming in front of the clerk and a couple customers. Knowing that people are staring at me makes it even more intense and makes it last longer. I endure a similar situation at the pharmacy, cell phone store, and pet store.

I've orgasmed in public five times in just a couple hours. After each one my Master reminds me I'm his toy to play with today, nothing else.

I relish every second of it.

As we get back home, Master orders me to get naked and kneel on all fours on the inspection bench as he slides his fingers inside me to pull out the vibrator. I almost cum while he's doing it, and start whimpering. Master thrusts his fingers back inside my pussy with one hand while spanking me with the other. "Cum slut." I can't really tell if it's a command or his nickname for me at this point. I let go and moan so loudly, I'm convinced my neighbors might hear.

Master pulls his fingers out of my pussy and brings them to my face, "suck them clean, slut" he commands and I happily obey.

I'm still on the bench when Master steps in front of me and pulls out his cock, holding it in front of my face. He slaps my face with it, back and forth as he grabs my hair to hold my head in place. "Open your mouth, slut," he orders as he grabs something out of a drawer on the bench. I recognize it immediately. It's a ring that forces my mouth open. As he pushes it in my mouth, he grabs other straps to tie me down on all fours. I'm completely at my Master's mercy.

As he walks behind me to check all the straps he slaps my ass and I squeal with joy and anticipation. Suddenly, I feel his cock ram into my pussy, and he thrusts back and forth five or six times. Now, it's all about his pleasure.

Just as quickly as he started fucking my pussy, he pulls his cock out and walks back to my open and waiting mouth.

Master grabs my hair and slides his cock, covered in my juices, into my mouth and fucks my face until I feel him explode. I swallow what I can, but with my mouth held open, some pours out of my mouth and gets on my face.

After he finishes, Master walks over and makes himself a cocktail, and looks at me, his used toy, strapped on all fours, tied to a bench.

After he finishes his drink, Master unbuckles the straps, releasing me. As I get off get the bench and instinctively kneel before him. He lifts my chin, "time to clean up and go to bed, my slut. You'll have no trouble sleeping tonight."