The Resonance Ch. 01

Story Info
In which Susan, and you, are introduced to the Resonance.
13.4k words
4.82
28.1k
74

Part 1 of the 25 part series

Updated 03/30/2024
Created 03/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1

The hotel bar was a decent enough one, but it was a weeknight and a little late, and there were not a lot of patrons there. It was pretty quiet, in fact. The music was low and jazz-ish, if you know what I mean. Not real jazz, but a little like a cross between that and elevator music. Low lights. That was nice. So was the babe on the barstool, sitting by herself at one end of the bar.

She had on what is usually referred to as a "little black dress." She wore heels, a little gold in her ears, and what looked like a gold pendant on a thin gold chain around her neck. She was pretty thin, though sitting made her ass a little wider and her breasts were nice. Not huge, but with her thin waist, a pretty impressive sight. She had brown hair, stylishly cut to about her shoulders. Her cheekbones were a little high and her lips were full. Overall, a pretty attractive woman. OK, a very attractive woman.

She did not have a smile on her face by any means. I expect she just wanted to be left alone, but, well that was not the plan. Not my plan, anyway.

"Is this seat taken?" A little attempt at humor, since there was only one other person on a barstool and he was at the other end of the bar. She did not smile at my wit, however. In fact, she did not speak, but simply looked over at me and then turned back to whatever brooding she was engaged in before I approached her.

I waved the bartender over and asked for a Manhattan. As he walked away to make it, I turned to my lovely companion and said, "A little dead in here, isn't it?"

She did not reply, but I did not expect her to. Actually, what I was doing did not require her attention.

I got my drink, sipped at it, and said, "Are you from around here or are you just visiting?"

She was not displaying any real agitation, but she was not very responsive either. She did offer, "I'm in town for business."

Now we were getting somewhere.

"What business?"

"My own business. I mind that. I wish everyone did."

OK, somewhere but not very far.

"I'd love to mind your business. I expect you have very lovely business."

See what I did there? Pretty cleaver, huh?

She turned to look at me, seeing me a bit more than she had before. Then she turned away.

"Subtlety is useless on you, isn't it?"

"Well, I'm not a very subtle person, if that is what you mean."

"That's not what I mean."

I did not say anything for a while. What I was doing did not require that I say much, but I did have to be in close proximity. I was almost done, though.

"I think you should come up to my room."

"No, you are not very subtle. I don't think so."

I reached over and lightly touched her hand. "I could show you my penis. I think you would like to see it."

She pulled her hand away, and again looked at me.

"You are really something. You are rude, crude, and probably out of your mind."

"Possibly, but I have a really nice penis and I really do think you'd like to see it."

"No, thanks. I'll have to pass."

She stood up and started to leave. Before she walked off, I mentioned, "Well, if you change your mind, I'm in room 409. Come on up."

She did not respond, but simply walked away. Her ass looked really good as she did so. I was pleased.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I went up to my room, and figured I had about an hour, so I decided to take a shower. I shaved, dried my hair, and put on the terry cloth robe that came with the room. I sat in the chair in the living room of the suite and decided to read a little. My estimate was a little off, though. I heard a knock on the door in just 48 minutes.

When I answered, she stood there. Her eyes were dilated, her lips slightly parted. She looked at me.

I stood there, too, looking at her. She kept my eye for a moment, then averted her gaze, looking down. Her face was a little flushed.

"OK, I want to."

"Want to?"

"See it."

"See what?"

She looked at me, appearing a little pissed for having made her say it. In a stage whisper she said, "Your penis."

"Well, come in, please."

She did not look up, but came in the room. She had to pass very close to me, as I did not move to make a lot of room for her. She smelled good.

She looked nervous, and of course she was. But mostly, she was dominated by single-minded desire. It embarrassed her, and she had a hard time looking at me. Though part of that was because she continued to look at my robe, where, if opened, it would reveal the object of her intense interest.

I did not say anything, allowing the tension in the room to rise. Finally, she broke it.

"Well, are you going to show it to me?"

"What?"

"Are you going to show me your penis? You wanted to show it to me. I'm here."

"I did not say I wanted to show it to you. I said I thought you would want to see it. And, I was right, it seems you do."

"OK, you were right. So, are you going to show it to me?"

"That's not a very nice way to ask."

"Would you please show me your penis, then?"

"Yes, I'd be happy to do so."

She hadn't looked up yet, her eyes now fixed on the robe concealing my cock. I pulled the cloth belt holding it on to loosen it, and then allowed the robe to fall open. It did not, of course, open wide, though it did allow her to glimpse my semi-erect member inside the folds. I could see her struggling not to reach out and pull the robe open. She was literally flexing her hands open and closed.

"I want to see it better. Can you take off the robe?"

"Well, I could, but then I'd be naked. And you would be clothed. Perhaps you should take off your dress first."

Now she became conflicted again, but her desire to see and to get at my cock overwhelmed her resistance. She paused, then she reached down, arms crossed, and grabbed the sides of her "little black dress" and pulled it up over her head in one fluid, and graceful, move. She tossed it on the bed.

"Is that better?"

"I think your bra is attractive enough, but I think you would look better without it."

She had an interesting conflict going on. She was actually quite reserved and probably a little modest while at the same time pretty impatient. It was fun to watch the struggle, but it did not last a long time. She reached behind her back and unclasped her bra. She shrugged out of it and tossed it onto the bed along with her dress. She stood in her heels, wearing only a skimpy black thong.

It's been my experience that most women look better without clothes than with them, though I suppose as we get older that might not be the case. I don't know; I've never seen a lot of naked older people. This woman, however, was remarkable with her clothes on and was stunning with them off. You know how some women have breasts that are a lot larger than they look when they are dressed? They take off their tops and it's like, where did all that come from? This woman was like that. She was packing much more substantial boobage than I first thought. They were firm, well defined, and while not huge, they were still pretty serious. They seemed to defy gravity. Her belly was flat, and her waist was narrow and the effect was to make her boobs look more pronounced than they might have on someone else. In any case, the effect was wonderful. I could have looked at her for hours. She, however, was clearly impatient.

"OK, there. Are you going to take off the robe?" Her eyes had not moved from the glimpse of penis she could see. She obviously did not like not being able to see it unobstructed.

"You look very nice. Yes, that is okay. You might as well take the panties off, too, though. It's only fair, really."

The panties did not cover a lot, but they did keep her from being totally naked. She did not pause for long, though. Having come this far, she just wanted to get what she came for. A look at my cock. She removed the panties and added them to the collection on the bed.

She had only a tiny bit of pubic hair, a little line in the middle of her mons that seemed to point like an arrow toward her cleft more than anything else. And a pretty cleft it was; very delicate, the hood just barely peeking through, and just the hint of labia minor showing. Her legs did not touch up close to her torso, so there was a nice little gap there which allowed a view of all she had. A delightful scene by any measure.

I gestured with my finger in such a way that told her to turn around so I could see her from all sides, which she did, though not as slowly as I would have liked. Like I expected from watching her walk away in the bar, she had a very nice ass. I would have liked a better look but I was aware of her impatience and fair is fair. I allowed the robe to open more fully expose my cock.

I know most guys like their penises, though most also wish it were bigger or something. I really like mine just the way it is. It's pretty long, but not so long that I cannot bottom out in most vaginas. Vaginas do stretch some, but they only go so far. I like the feeling of having those lips snug around the base of my cock, and if it were longer, I'd not get to experience that. Same thing with how big around it is. I want it to be big enough to make for a snug fit, but not so big that I cannot get it in a woman's throat or in her ass. I don't want to hurt anyone. So, anyway, I'm pretty satisfied with my cock.

So, it seems, was she. It was like she was hypnotized. She could not take her eyes off of it. Which was okay with me. I got to stare at her, and that was no hardship. I also got more aroused, and as I became more turgid, her eyes got wider. She was licking her lips. Unconsciously, no doubt, but it was a nice touch.

It was also a clue. My erection was pretty much full. Out and up, he stood proudly, reporting for duty. I was ready, and so was she. I could tell she was longing to touch it before she said, softly, "May I touch it?"

I paused, more for effect than anything, before saying, "You may."

She did not pause. She went to her knees in front of me and gently took my penis in her hand. She held it like is was something incredible or precious. She lightly stroked it, still mesmerized.

While she did that, I worked quickly to set up the resonance. With her touching me, it was not hard, and she was as open as she could be, so in just a little bit she could feel some of what I was feeling. And I could feel what she was feeling. And what I felt enhanced what she was feeling and what she felt enhanced what I was feeling.

She did not know what it felt like to have her penis held and stroked, but when she did it, I felt good. My feeling good made her feel good. She was feeling more of a warmth in her belly, but it increased because of what I was feeling. Likewise, I did not feel exactly what she did, not having a vagina or clitoris or anything like that, but as she felt better, so did I. That's how the resonance works. And it was working just fine.

The more aroused I became, the more aroused she became. The more aroused she became, the more aroused I became. There are limits to how far this goes, but it goes a pretty good ways.

A clear drop of fluid appeared at the tip of my penis. She did not ask, but stuck her tongue out to taste it. She would not have had much success stopping herself if she had tried, but of course she did not try. For my part, I felt around in her Parietal lobe and enhanced her sense of taste so that that clear drop tasted like the most delicious thing she had ever tasted. I could sense her surprise, and her delight. She made a little "mmm" sound, and stuck her tongue into the little hole trying to get at some more. She squeezed my cock, trying to milk more of the liquid out, and succeeded in getting a little more.

I also made it so she loved the smell of my cock. I'd washed, so there was not a lot of smell there, but to her, it was the most delightful thing she had ever smelled.

She put her lips around the head of my cock and used her tongue to lick underside. She did not ask permission to do so, and I thought about pointing that out, but I felt that was just a bit picky. Besides, she seemed to be pretty into what she was doing and I was liking it as well, so I just pushed my hips forward a little and let her go after it.

You would have thought that my cock was the best thing she had ever tasted. And, you would have been right. The smell and taste were enhanced enough for her that it really was. But more than that, the better she made me feel, the better she felt. When she started to swallow more of my cock, she liked that, too. When she pulled back, sucking while she did, we both liked it a great deal. And, the better I liked it, the better it was for her. Of course, the better she liked it the better it was for me. We had a pretty good resonance going and that's how it works.

I did tamp down her gag reflex so that by the time she had started getting most of my penis into her mouth it was not triggered at all. For her part, she was enjoying sucking cock more than she ever had, I'm sure. She was certainly enthusiastic, and again, that worked well for both of us.

Soon she had me all the way into her throat. Her nose was pressed against my belly, buried in my short pubic hair. It felt wonderful. Which made it feel better for her. Which in turn made it better for me. You get the idea. It does not spiral out of control, there are limits, but it's pretty intense. For both of us. That's how the resonance works.

She began pulling back till only the head was in her mouth, sucking while she did so, then sucking me back into her mouth until I was in her throat again. Rinse and repeat. It was great. There is nothing like enthusiasm when you are getting your cock sucked, and this young woman was one enthusiastic cock sucker. At least at the moment.

It also aroused her. The glowing she felt in her nether regions felt good to me and enhanced what I was already feeling. The delight I experienced with the warm suction on my cock as it slid in and out of her mouth enhanced what she was feeling. Things were going about as well as they could. I could only hold on for so long, though.

I made a quick adjustment before I shot off, making it so that when I did, it would be the best thing she ever tasted. Then, just as I was about to come, I pushed her over into her own orgasm. Just as she went, I exploded in her mouth. It felt wonderful. I just pumped and pumped, every pulse a pleasure, pleasure that was enhanced by her orgasm and how I could feel that though the resonance. She could feel mine the same way, and in addition to the wonderful cum she was gulping, my orgasm powered hers.

It took a while before either of us came down from that. She was pretty determined to be sure she had every drop of semen I had to offer, milking my cock with her hand to be sure she had every drop. I was basking in the afterglow of her orgasm as well as my own.

I finally had to sit down. She was too tired to go after me to try for any more cum. She just sat on the floor. She looked up at me, collapsed on the arm chair.

"What did you put in my drink?"

"I didn't put anything in your drink."

"Seriously, I'm not mad or anything. I just have to know what it was. And how I can get some more of it. That was incredible."

"I am serious. I did not put anything in your drink."

She was getting a little agitated now. "This isn't funny. You have to tell me."

"Honest. Nothing."

"Well, what happened then? You can't tell me you did not do anything. I was fixated on your penis. Then when I got hold of it, I became possessed. I've never even liked sex that much, and certainly not sucking on some guy's dick. I've never had an orgasm even close to that, and you never even touched me. How do you explain that?"

I thought about it, and she did deserve an explanation. And she was quite lovely, naked and fierce looking at the same time. I really liked her boobs, the way they jiggled as she moved.

"OK, I'll try to explain. It will probably sound pretty much like science fiction to you, but all I can do is tell you what I know. You have to decide what to do with it. Fair?"

She nodded at me, a bit more calm looking. "I'm listening."

"You know how when a baby cries, you feel something, too? When a little kid falls down and skins her knee and you feel something as well? When someone goes through a breakup and you feel bad, too?"

"Sure. That's empathy."

"Right. And you know that there are some people who don't have much of that at all, right?"

"OK, so?"

"Narcissists are that way. There are some other disorders, too. They don't do empathy very well. In fact, some people cannot do empathy at all. Well, there are other people who do empathy exceptionally well, just the opposite. Here's the deal. That happens because while people are not aware of it, there are sort of threads that connect us. All of us. When we get close to someone, we actually can feel what others feel. Not everyone can do it at all, like I said. And no one can feel as much as the other person does, and it does not work all the time, but there is something there that most people can pick up on. It's a kind of energy thread. I really don't know how to describe it, but I know what it feels like to me. I can't exactly see them, but I know they are there."

She was listening to me, but I noticed that her attention drifted to my cock. She would pull her eyes away, but they would drift back after a little while. That's okay. I was mostly staring at her tits. They were really nice tits.

"Anyway, if you are one of those people who are highly tuned in, it is possible to connect with others through those threads, kind of like a bluetooth connection. You have to be close enough, but you can tell what someone is feeling with great accuracy. And if you are one of the rare people who are extremely sensitive, you can have a sort of communication. It's not like talking, but it does influence people. They don't know it's happening, they just start to think or feel differently."

"So you got in my mind and controlled me?"

"No, it's not really like that. I did influence you, however. One of the things I can do is to plant a worm. You know how an ear worm gets in your head? Like you get a song in your head and can't stop hearing it? I can plant an idea and it works the same way. That's what I did when I touched your hand and suggested you would like to see my penis. That's all you could think about, right?"

She was spending some time trying to make sense of what I was saying and some time thinking about my cock. She was also starting to get a little pissed, which is understandable. I expected that.

"Yes, it was like an obsession. It was really weird. I felt possessed. How much of all this is me and how much is you manipulating me?"

"Other than making you think about my penis? Well, there are a couple things going on. The important one is the resonance. If I am able to establish a strong connection through the thread, I can feel some of what you feel, and you can feel some of what I feel. If you feel good, it makes me feel better and when I feel good, it makes you feel better. The better I feel the better you feel, the better you feel, the better I feel. Once you actually put my cock in your mouth, that felt great to me, but because it felt great to me, it also felt good to you. The better you felt, the better I felt; the better I felt, the better you felt. As you probably noticed it got pretty good for both of us."

"Yeah, I noticed. I had no idea it was possible to feel like that. So that is all you did?"

"Mostly. I have learned how to enhance other senses, too, so I made you more sensitive to touch. And I made you really enjoy my smell and taste. Especially the taste of my cum. I thought that was a nice touch."

"I could not believe how good it tasted. That's why? You made it taste good?"

"Well, I made it so you liked the taste. Let's just say you have a taste for cum now."