Midnight Ep. 017: CourAGE

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,875 Followers

"What the fuck was that?" Dolan feared retaliation out of Oliver Heavy Feather, first instinct.

"Sounded like the jail." Nick turned quickly, he, Dolan and Darcy darting through the offices to see what was going on. The second they opened the door they were confronted by concrete dust. CC and Dawn could not sit idle and joined them as the leadership advanced into the jail area, waving hands to dispel the dust particles in order to see better. Nick swiftly removing his shirt and placing it over Midnight's head to keep her from inhaling anything harmful.

Dolan found Esteban and Clinton hugging the bars as daylight in mass doses burnt away the dust. "What the hell happened?" Dolan yelled.

"Hurry it up Baby. Bonnie's here to rescue her Clyde." They heard a raspy feminine voice from outside the jail.

"Was that...?" Nick winced taking Darcy with him to head around the building from the outside. Dolan unlocking Esteban's cell motioned Clinton out first as Esteban shook his head.

"The bitch be addled in the head."

"Shantel?" Dolan pointed at Esteban to step out of the cell. In doing this Este moved across the narrow hall and hugged Midnight through the bars. Clinton was in awe of the chaos and seeing the naked beauty with her face covered the old man pawing her up. He decided it might be in his best interest to stay out of it all.

Ducking his head out the shattered brick wall Dolan found their missing tow truck. "You have got to be kidding me." Seeing Shantel running off then apprehended by Darcy and Nick, Dolan pinched the bridge of his nose. "Why me?" Old school jailbreak gone bad would still look unexplainable to the city board. There's no money in any budget to fix this mess."

Caprice moving in next to Esteban saw him hugging Midnight but at the same time gripping his daughter's ass. Was Esteban crying? It had to be the mortar dust. Dawn was impressed by Midnight being strung up like she was. Fond memories of Tom Sylver often tying her up in contortion states made her wet. Damn cotton shorts!

Dolan stepping back in realized he couldn't put his prisoners back inside the devastated cell. It even worried him the exterior structure. He didn't need the roof collapsing. Fortunately, Nick crawled up on to the debris and examined what he could. The ceiling wasn't cracked all that badly, only a seven-foot section of the wall about three feet wide at the bottom had been pulled off. The bars having been hooked by the towing winch was the primary target, but the rebar was torn away in the jolt. Entering the hole in the wall Nick sighed observing Esteban now holding Midnight.

CC spotting Nick shared a hint of horror for how he left Midnight defenseless. Reaching the cell bars Nick gripped them and told her and Dawn to get out before they inhaled too much dust. CC was already holding her shirt up to her nose as it were, under Boob in plain sight. Dawn was less fortunate, but Dolan gave her his handkerchief to use as a mask. "Both of you out." The ladies complied at Dolan's second motion. Once they were out in the main office, they noted Darcy hauling in the wretched old bird Shantel wearing only her fur coat. Even in 100-degree weather. Her stank was horrendous even from a distance. Book her Darcy!

"Nick?" Dolan fanned his face, "I have no choice here I need to lock Biles there up in Midnight's cell. You want to uncuff her? I can take her and Esteban both to Cordoba General."

"Nope! She stays there. You got oxygen masks?"

"Seriously? A shop on our budget? We don't even have a Coke machine."

"I'll pay to get the wall fixed. Leave Midnight wearing my shirt."

"I'll run fans in here to at least get rid of as much dust as I can. Air conditioning will have to be cut off with that wall open now."

"Let her sweat."

"You're an evil man Sanchez."

"Takes one to know one Roster."

"Right! Come on Esteban, let your daughter go." Peeling him from Midnight was not easy. His handprints dug into her ass cheeks were sightly. Once Esteban was escorted to the door Dolan tossed Nick the cell key. "Put Biles in with her. Biles?" He called over Nick. "DO NOT TOUCH THE GIRL."

"No problem!" Clinton seemed cooperative enough. Nick opening the cell door swung it wide bringing Midnight out with it, her feet stepping up on the bottom irons for the ride. Motioning Clinton in the man being so large had to turn sideways to enter, in doing so brushing his body up against Midnight's backside, apologizing for his girth touching her. Nick sensed his gentleness and had to ask.

"Domestic right?"

"Yeah!" Clinton sighed, "Nothing I can say will be in my favor. My wife Mindy suckered me."

"Meaning what?" Nick withheld closing the door, his hand lightly caressing Midnight's butt cheeks to examine the marks left by Esteban. She trembled at his touch but refused to make a sound.

"It matter?"

"It might."

"Caught her cheating. Aimed to punch her lover and hit her instead. Guy ducked! So technically yeah, I hit her even if it weren't meant for her. Story of my life!"

"Anyone to bail you out?"

"Nope! Not unless Mindy has a conscience. No parents, I was raised in a home." He had to laugh at his situation, "Can you believe I was left in a picnic basket on the orphanage doorstep with an empty bottle of whiskey? Sorry ass life!"

"Sorry to hear that. What do you do for a living?"

"Lumberjack. I do security guard work part time though. Chances are I'll lose both jobs after this. Mindy will divorce me. I got nothing."

"Don't be so sure." Nick was a good judge of character. "Sit tight! Keep your hands to yourself."

"I'm not going near the girl."

"Good!" Before closing the cell door Nick removed his shirt from Midnight's head and found her with her eyelids shut. "Breathing, okay?" A nodded confirmation enough. "Know why I'm leaving you here?" Another nod.

"I failed you."

"Yes, you did. Prove me wrong."

"I will. I..." His shirt covered her head again, shutting her up Nick closed the door but left it unlocked. He knew Darcy would inevitably have to place Shantel in the holding cell with them.

"Air okay in here for you Clint?" Nick asked before leaving.

"I'll live."

Nick left the jail area and heard Shantel fussing at the top of her lungs. She was trying her best to get to Esteban sitting in Dolan's office for the time being, hands cuffed behind his back. Tempted to confront Este over leaving marks on Midnight's ass he found Dolan distracting him first. "I need a favor from you now?"

"I'm already hiring brick layers."

"And I'm beholden. I heard Oliver Heavy Feather knows you and I have..." He fidgeted, "..with Caprice. She's not safe. Mind if she camps out at your place, I hear you have a fancy beach house. Pretty certain Oliver doesn't know where you live. If it gets bad Bearpaw offered her a place up in Charleston."

"Fine! I'll drop her off on my way to the Shoals. I need to check on Gullivant and give Miss Bearpaw a tour and learn more about my new home."

"I appreciate it. Uhh? Where exactly is your beach house?"

"Ever hear of Marcus Jericho?"

"Sure haven't. He lives here. Thought I knew everyone in these parts."

"Rarely here! He... military."

"Gotcha!"

"I'm borrowing his place until Harbinger is in shape enough to live in."

"Nice friend."

"Not always! Has his moments."

"Sounds like me and you." Dolan chuckled. "Just need to know so I can check up on her later. Bring her dinner maybe. I'll just get directions when I call her."

"No fucking in my bed."

"I won't disrespect you like that Sanchez."

"Sure, you would. Before you take Esteban to Cordoba...put a bucket under Midnight in case she needs to piss. No food, no water until I come for her. My shirt stays over her face. I told that Clinton guy to stay away. You might want to tell him to keep the Chinchilla away from Midnight. Tell her I'll shave her coat if she touches her. Want my opinion?"

"Sure!"

"Let that Biles fella off for good behavior."

"Can't do that unless the Judge says I can. He's already processed."

"Priors?"

"First offense."

"Set him free in the morning. First offense chances are he'll get released anyway. I'll deal with the Judge."

"You want my job when you don't even want to be my Deputy?"

"Faith in me." A pat on Dolan's shoulder Nick reunited with CC and Dawn talking just outside. Dawn looking at him better without his shirt realized just how ripped Nick was. Last time she saw a man this jacked was Hugh Jackman as Wolverine. Wet again! Join the party. CC was feeling the same.

"Dolan ask you...?"

"Get in!" He pointed at Dawn's truck. The ladies jumped and scurried around the Raptor climbing up inside both the front and back seats, Caprice in back. Starting the truck up Nick pulled away. Officer Koones coming in waved at them until he saw the tow truck still hooked to the wall debris outside and nearly shit his pants. He just knew he was going to be picking up bricks.

Back inside the jail Darcy escorted Shantel back into holding. It took a while to transfer her due to her yelling and cackling over her taking out the wall. She was drunk as a skunk. Once in holding she found the key to the cell still in the lock and carefully warned Midnight she was opening the door. Seeing the glare of her wall redecorating Shantel chuckled, "I love the picture window." A second look at Midnight's backside as Darcy opened the door the old woman added. "And I thought I was the barfly on the wall. Cute tushy!"

"Get in and leave her alone. I'll uncuff you if you behave. Leave the other prisoners to themselves. If I get a disturbance call, I will taser your ass."

"Looks like someone tasered the hotties ass already."

"You do realize this is Esteban's daughter, right? If you care about him respect her."

"Esteban's got a rugrat? I hate kids. Got too many as it is. Gave my first born up when I was 18. Raising a bambino ain't no picnic." Clinton rolled his eyes at the disgusting woman. Darcy uncuffed her then told both Clinton and Midnight to yell if she got out of hand. Shutting the door Officer Koones stepped in with a plastic bucket at the Knick of time. Informing Darcy what Dolan told him they placed the bucket under Midnight and closed the door.

"Sorry Sweetie!" Darcy patted Midnight on the chest. Those tits were hard not to enjoy, even for Koones. Thankfully Shantel's body odor sent them away.

"Hot as hell in this pub."

Fur coat hit the floor. Clinton raced to grab the bucket to hurl into before Midnight could even use it. Shantel called him a pussy then moved naked next to Midnight. Gripping the bars just like Midnight Shantel spread her arms and legs out and shook her big, wrinkled ass at Clinton. "Whore number one or whore number two?" That bucket was going to reek as bad as the old bird. Poor Clinton!

********

"Get in Este."

Dolan Roster helped Esteban Amador into the backseat of his cruiser. "Time to reunite you and your beautiful wife. We'll keep your crazy bitch in lockup and decide her fate come tomorrow. She blew a.18 alcohol level so she's not in any shape to... what am I saying? She's batshit crazy."

"Aye! Yet you leave her with my daughter."

"I'm not happy about that either but Nick is paying for the damage she caused. I won't let anything happen to Midnight."

"I hold ye to that Sheriff. Irene and my daughter mean the world to me."

"Oh yeah? Could have fooled me. Ever consider going to AA Este?" Dolan started his car and backed out, heading off on to the main road out of Caretaker.

"Bah! I know how to control me drinking."

"I thought not."

It was going to be a long ride to Cordoba.

Sad after mentioning AA but Dolan really could use a drink.

Liquid courage!

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,875 Followers
12