Midnight Ep. 040: AUTHORITY

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Interested in that opportunity?" He asked Irene.

"I believe I am. May I say something you might find interesting?"

"I haven't cum inside Midnight yet."

"Then you must... I will hold until you are done."

"Hang in there."

"On pins and needles. A seamstress joke."

A few minutes more of Midnight's persistent thrusts, Nick aiding her now in upward penetrations, Nick Sanchez nutted so hard he himself nearly lost her to the sofa. He would be to blame, not she. "UGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!" Midnight's cries joined his as she felt his firepower unload within her. Odd timing but Bearpaw stepped from the laundry room with the bed sheets and shot a glance at them. Hearing Irene Amador suddenly laughing, Lillian secluded herself to the bedroom and made the bed.

"I recall those days. Esteban... yes... well anyway. Memories!"

"He's off the booze. So far at least." Nick growled upon his final shot. He simply held Midnight to him letting her convulse. "I helped him fix a radiator hose on the highway."

"You are quite noble, Mister Sanchez."

"Taking her to the floor. Keep talking."

"Oh my! Dare I say it... this is rather fun."

"I love you mother." Midnight managed as Nick lifted them from the sofa and stood tall holding her to him, Midnight resuming her gyrations. Using his foot he kicked the coffee table out of the way and took the Santee beauty to her back. Snatching up her ankles he drew Midnight's legs behind her head and began jackhammering her straight down into paradise. The cries of pure ecstasy shook the house, Tilly's home as well. Sheldon home from work heard the screams over the cell and lingered at Irene's door. He didn't stay long because Irene threw a serving bell at her bedroom door. Nosey bastard!

"I love you too Midnight. I only want what is best for you. I always have."

"I am what's best for all of you." Nick huffed. "Trust in me!"

"I believe in you Nick. You mentioned living arrangements? I have no home to go to. Neither... does Esteban."

"Already taken care of him. Worry about yourself."

"May I ask what taken care of him means? You... I know you won't hurt him."

"Let's just say the old pirate had his sails clipped. He's fine! You have a place in my world Irene." He huffed as Bearpaw emerged from the bedroom and hurried to his side to kneel at Midnight's head. Nick looking up at Lillian found her ready to depart. Before letting her go he passed off Midnight's ankles. Holding them for Nick he stretched out over Midnight for a deeper, much harder penetration. His hands anchored by gripping Bearpaw's face to both sides he drew her in for an almost passionate kiss. Midnight reeling found her fingers reaching for Dawn, slipping fingers inside her. Dawn whimpered at the teamwork. Kiss broken Nick shoved her away and reclaimed Midnight's legs. "GET OUT! 8:00 AM SHARP!"

"Yes Kami."

"Was that Lillian Bearpaw?" Irene asked.

"It was... she's just leaving."

"Oh, my goodness."

"I own her too."

"You are certainly committed."

"To you as well Irene. Only in a different capacity. We'll talk soon. Oh, Veronica Redmane will be your caregiver until you're ready to be on your own."

"I adore Veronica. I... do you own her too?"

"I do not! Nor will I ever."

"I see. Good, I rather like young William."

"Get some rest. I'll be in touch. Hang up or keep listening that's your decision. I'm tearing your daughter up until... midnight."

"For a bit longer seeing as you've offered. Midnight?"

"Yes mother?"

"I am not deaf." Oh that sent Midnight off the echo chamber. It ended up being ten more minutes before Irene silenced Tilly's cell.

Siren indeed!

Rough seize!