Midnight Ep. 040: AUTHORITY

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Key in hand Calvin returned to the oil pit and knelt next to CC dropping the key into Dolan's possession. CC lightly tapped Calvin with her knee to show him she was grateful. Peering up at her Calvin stared with sadness. A palm on his bald head she patted him like a dog. Wig Wam was jealous. "You can get up now Calvin Heavy Feather." Newton Waterfall knew creaking kneecaps when he heard them. Bodybuilder or not! He rather enjoyed the view for himself up CC's skirt. She certainly promoted herself. Whore!

Unhooking Alexis he helped her crawl out. Once she spotted Calvin, she grew giddy waving. "Hi Calvin. Miss me?" Dolan palmed her mouth and made her look at him. Tears in his eyes he choked a moment then gave his speech.

"Did I raise you to be this stupid?"

"Guess so." She pouted. "I like it here daddy."

"No, you don't!" He strangled her without taking her breath, "I forbid you to be any part of this club. You're coming home and that's the end of this. Did they hurt?" Of course, they did, she had hickies all over her body, ass cheeks fiery red. "How many of them?" He asked as she gnashed her teeth and peed down her leg. Stepping away from her puddle Dolan rolled his eyes. "Anyone force you into this?"

"No daddy! I wanted this. I want to be Ollie's girl."

"You do that, I disown you."

"Dolan!" Albert discouraged his son from just such a threat. Al then took off his shirt and passed it down to her. "Put this on Ali." She intentionally laid it over her dad's forearm.

"I'd rather have my bikini."

"Here!" CC took the two-piece bikini now in her possession and handed it down. Alexis, accepting it smiled, "You're gorgeous. I can see up your skirt. I want tattoos!" CC blushed gently and mouthed, "So, are you." It was innocent. Bikini tied on she followed her father up the staircase. Once on ground level she ran into Albert's arms and returned his shirt. A second later she hugged Calvin. He didn't know how to react.

"We're so fucking again."

"No, we are not." Calvin nudged her away out of respect to everyone here.

"He's not that good anyway." CC razzed Calvin then found Dolan grumpy.

"He is too." Ali defended him, "Where's Ollie, Calvin?"

"Outside!" A glance at Paulina, Alexis waved playfully, "I didn't get to play with you." Paulina simply bulged her eyes. Before anyone could stop her Ali bolted away and raced outside the big door to jump on Oliver's back.

"OLLLLLLLLLIIIIIEEEEEEEEEE! I'm on your back. I passed your initiation. Let's go for a ride." Smugly he turned to face Dolan who was ready to come at him swinging. Even the Elders felt this was a losing battle, Alexis was just too wild and relentless. "Wait! Do I need to fuck the old guys? I mean, I will."

"Down." Oliver peeled her from his back and guided her in front of him. Palming her face to both sides he leaned in and kissed her just to piss off Dolan and Albert, CC especially. "You have passed. I will keep you."

"LIKE HELL!" Dolan lost it until CC and Albert cloaked him, Calvin hesitant to get involved further. "You are not seeing Oliver Heavy Feather. I FORBID IT!"

"It's my life Daddy. I want my freedom. This goes back to Midnight Amador again. If she isn't being punished, then neither am I." CC grit her teeth knowing Dolan was not going to win this one. A snap decision to show her loyalty to the Roster's, CC turned and marched up to Oliver hugging Ali to his hip.

"Ollie? I'll come back to you if you don't do this."

"You are right Caprice." Ollie sighed, "We will never be together again. I have a new girl."

"What?" CC couldn't believe he would go that route. "Seriously?"

"Enjoy her father." He nodded.

"Hold up..." Alexis connected dots, "You're seeing my dad? Whoa! Good choice daddy!" She giggled. "Hi... ummm? Caprice? Cool name! You used to be Ollie's girl?"

"At one time."

"You can't have him back. MY MAN NOW!" She made certain Oliver knew because she grabbed his dick. Paulina joining Benny along with everyone else led Ollie to ease away from Alexis asking her to stay put. Dolan couldn't believe what he was seeing, he just didn't know what to do. In his sorted thoughts he actually felt like shooting Oliver, that or hire Sanchez to kick his ass again. No, that honor had to be his.

Approaching Paulina, Oliver sighed, "I have a girl."

"What about me?" She pouted. Ollie then reached over and grabbed Benny by his shirt dragging him closer. Patting Benny on the shoulder he told the young man, "Don't say I never gave you anything." He then made them hold hands. Strangely Paulina seemed okay with that.

"Sheriff Roster?" Ollie stepped over to him next. "I am sorry for being manipulative. I will take good care of Ali. You have my word."

"You knock her up, I'm stuffing my first grandchild up your ass."

"DOLAN!" Albert snapped.

"I understand that you do not approve. I am afraid you will have to. Give me... a chance."

"Fuck you. You left my kid chained up in a fucking serial killer room and then tell me you're in love? Newton? Do something here before I do."

"Oliver?" Newton accepted the biker's arm, and they stepped out of range of ears. This time however Newton lured in his fellow Elders. Once surrounded judgment was clear, Ollie had gone too far. Nodin eyed Ollie with a death stare while Newton spoke. "Your intent was not noble Oliver Heavy Feather. What you did... what you did behind even your charter, your brother, is unforgivable. You put them all at risk of imprisonment."

"I know this Elder. I will make amends."

"Hi! Excuse me!" Alexis ignored everyone trying to prevent her from interrupting them. "Sorry to intrude. I just want you all to know I would never press charges. I loved every second of this. I could have run on my own if I'd wanted to, but I didn't. Ollie can do what he wants with me I'm his girl now. So, don't punish him. Please?"

"Go back to your father." Nodin hissed.

"I don't want too so there." She razzed Nodin. "How's your daughter? Better I hope." Nodin softened slightly.

"She will be home shortly. Miss Roster..."

"Enough!" Newton paused Nodin with a palm in the air. "You are of age to make your own decisions. Oliver?"

"Yes, Newton Waterfall?"

"If you hurt this child, you will forever be banished from the REZ."

"I go where you go Ollie." Ali took pride with a pout. Nodding without emotion Oliver conceded.

"I will obey my Elders. I apologize if I have shamed our nation."

"One last chance Oliver. Honor the girl's father and let him take her home for a few days. If you both wish to see one another do it peacefully. Agreed Brothers?" All approved of Newton's law.

"But I don't want to go home. My home is with Ollie now." Ali stomped her bare foot then mumbled, "Ow!"

"Ali..." Oliver again held her face in his hands. "In three days', time, I will come for you. You must talk to your father. We will be together, I promise."

"Noooo!"

"Do as I tell you. Three days."

"Fine!" She whined. "I'd still so do the old guys."

"That will not be necessary." Newton cleared his throat. "You both may go. Meeting adjourned." Newton tapped Ali on top of her head making a knocking sound with his tongue as if using a gavel. The Elders kept mum but found it amusing. Even Nodin. Newton turning to return with Ollie to face Dolan spoke of peace. "As hard as this may be Sheriff. If they wish to see one another they are adults. Oliver here has been warned of banishment if he harms your daughter. She will return home with her family for three days, talk amongst yourselves." Newton rose his voice to let his authority be heard, "REZsistance?"

"Yes, Elder?" A union of troops responded.

"You may punish Oliver as your charter decrees. If not, let there be peace in our tribe. He knows his life depends on both this reservation and your mercy. The sheriff's daughter is under my care while on this land. To harm her, my law will be unspeakable. Is this understood?"

"Yes Elder."

"Caprice? Oliver? Walk me to my car." CC flaring her eyes at Dolan first stepped aside to let he and Alexis hug. One arm to each of Newton's they led him to his ride, Cordell Dance Amongst Hail holding the door open. "No more will you challenge what was between you. Caprice, you are forever free as the rivers flow. Oliver, you however are the rock that is too heavy to ride the current. Stand tall and proud. You are grounded."

"Yes, Elder." Ollie sighed. "I will bother you no more CC."

"I'll miss you, Ollie. We can be friends just don't get handsy like Newton here." She rubbed the Elder's back. "I don't know what my future holds with Dolan, it's too new. I will defend him though. That cutie you're replacing me with, may someday be my stepdaughter if I decide to go that route. Therefore, don't make me kick your ass Heavy Feather."

"Visit us someday soon CC." Newton smiled at Caprice, "Rayna will make you a dress."

"Aww! I could use one. Doesn't seem like clothing stays on me long though." She laughed. "Give Rayna my love." She then kissed his cheek. A fist bump to Ollie was all she had to offer. With the Elders departing the Rez Police awaited Dolan to leave before following him out as escort. Victor Bonebury felt badly for Dolan, but his own hands were tied.

Within the hour Dolan and Albert took Alexis home. CC rode in back with Ali who had to brag about the day her father and Nick cuffed her to the barrier screen between the front and rear of the patrol car. The Roster Boys had very few words. On their way out of the Rez, Ali spotted Mordecai Sage's Church and noticed Oswald Sage, her crush outside kicking a soccer ball about. She grew sad in the moment but tried to cheer up. CC noticed her behavior but kept it quiet for now.

Continuing on they passed the Rez Rider bus at the Civic Center, dropping off the workers who had labored at Harbinger Shoals. Forced to brake Dolan sat idle as Santee walked across the stop light's walkway. Only stop light on the Rez. A final note, Ali peered out toward the wearily departed. A boy stood waving at her as if he knew her, but she had no idea who he was.

"Who is that?" She alerted Caprice.

"Oh! That's Lukas Porcupine."

"Cool name!"

"Think he's cute?"

"Noooo way! He looks..." She suddenly couldn't make fun of him for his Down Syndrome like most uneducated people tended to do. Maybe she really was growing up. "He's not my Ollie! Not even close." CC was not convinced. Her intuition said Ali would never last with Oliver. Time would tell. Daddy would yell.

Being brothers Oliver and Calvin found resolve. Even Cal sensed an odd change in Ollie. The REZistance gave Ollie space but Leroy Blackrock did share his disappointment. A sworn promise kept the club from further turmoil. They had one thing definitely in common. Alexis Roster was a toy they all wanted to keep around. Paulina? Tabletop! Take a number. Benny's bitch was ready to initiate.

********

Cordoba General Hospital!

"No, that's alright. I'll just hang out here and make dad come get me."

"Are you certain? Oh! I really was hoping that Jaguar I parked next to when I arrived was still here, you would have loved it. Red like your name and believe it or not the license plate said, CRYMCEN. You would have found it funny."

"Absolutely! I appreciate the offer though; it was very nice of you. Jaguar? Those are expensive, somebody must be rich. The plate spelled like that maybe it translates to Crime Scene, rather than Crimson. Flattering if it was though." Crimson Merrick chuckled at Matilda Cooper her former attempt at a ride home until she realized her husband Sheldon's sports car was a two-seater. Crimson thanked her again then turned around heading back to the hospital.

On the way down she paused to rethink her words. "Shit! Maybe it did say Crimson. Cybercock snuck into my room, so he has to be around somewhere. That's terrifying. He sent me those flowers even after my knowing him got his servers crashed. I never should have let daddy talk me into searching for any background on Mister Sanchez. If Nick had connections too and they sabotaged Cybercock he's likely pissed off still. I really should have asked Dr. Ferrec if she could find a way to look at video footage but come on, I barely know her. How would that look? She'd just tell dad if she's seeing him. Unbelievable!"

Crossing the street just as Tilly left the garage and pulled up under the front canopy of the hospital to retrieve her sister Irene Amador, she made it just in time to help the orderly hold the door. Saying goodbye to Irene with another apology from Tilly the sisters drove off. Tilly's home her sisters for the next few weeks the ride there was relaxing, top down, wind in their hair. Just like old times. Irene certainly looked happy.

With no cellphone to call her father and silly her not memorizing his number, having used Tilly's earlier, Crimson felt lost. "Guess I bum Dr. Ferrec's phone to call daddy. Not like she doesn't have his digits." Touching base with the nurses at the front, nifty Nadine paged Airika who was back in her office. Sent on through Crimson followed directions to find Airika at her desk. "Knock, knock!"

"Who's there?" Airika smiled. "Change your mind and want to stay another night at the Hilton?"

"No! Tilly forgot she drove her husband's two-seater car. With Irene's bandages and burns I figured sitting in my lap wasn't a smart idea."

"Ah! Yes, that was smart thinking."

"Dad was really busy on the Rez when I called him. Elder stuff... biker bullshit."

"Oooo! I love bikers. I own my own Harley."

"I've never even been on one." She giggled.

"Now I wanna ride." Ferrec shared her amazement, "Okay, I have an idea but only if you feel comfortable. I work until 3:00 AM but once I get off, I can give you a ride home. It's only thirty miles. You can be my backseat bitch."

"Awwww heck!" Crimson grinned. "So, it's only 5:00. That's a long wait in the waiting room. I really need to get out of here. Claustrophobic!"

"Why don't you drive my Hummer to my home and hang out there until I get off. I have a hot tub and a swimming pool; you can enjoy yourself. Fridge is full if you're hungry. Mi Casa Su Casa!"

"Wow! So, come back and get you at 3:00?"

"Ehhh? 3:20 to be safe." She digs her keys out of her purse. "Try not to drive over any pedestrians. That Hummer is a beast."

"How far away do you live?"

"Just ten minutes. Use the Hummer's GPS." She jots her address down on a piece of paper. "Here! Seriously, make yourself at home."

"Awesome! My first bike ride. Hummer drive." She pondered the camera footage request but decided it might be safer not letting her know of Cybercock. At least she would be safe at Airika's. She hoped! "Sooo? You and my dad... my sister... our housekeeper? Anyone else?"

"The Sheriff... Mister Sanchez... the..." Airika winked.

"You're crazy." Crimson expressed shock with an unexplained chuckle. "I kind of dig that. So, no bathing suit. Neighbors?"

"Give them a show. I do. I always skinny dip."

"That's rad! Love it! Okay I will. I'll find your Hummer where?"

"Lowest level of the garage. Doctor's parking! I take up two spots so pulling out won't be a problem. Just meet me up front at patient pickup at 3:20. If my home phone rings it might be me but let it go to voice until you know the identity. I have callers." Keys tossed and caught.

"So, my dad is just a fling?"

"We'll see! I like... being boss." A tongue razz Airika waved her out, "Go! Enjoy! Feel the freedom." She stood up and walked Crimson to her door.

"Thanks Dr. Ferrec."

Palms on the girl's shoulders from behind the good doctor leaned forward and whispered softly into her ear, "Airika... or Freak... I love being called both."

"Alright! Later Freak."

Free at last!

So, she hoped!

********

On his way back to the beach house Ismael Nicolas Sanchez ignored the law of driving and holding his cell. He knew the local cops well enough that they wouldn't pull him over even if they did witness the act. Just since his leaving Harbinger Shoals he had made three separate calls to order certain supplies for both his Victorian home and his slaves at the beach. The third one to respond to deliveries he had set in motion earlier yesterday. Discovering tomorrow to be a busy day in all areas he concluded that his workload needed to lessen even if for a 24-hour period. Easy enough!

On the main road he passed Sheriff Dolan Roster who didn't even bother to acknowledge recognition. Seeing both an older man, then Dolan's daughter in the backseat he sighed with a pent-up relief. "Got his kid back at least." Through his driver's side mirror, he noted Caprice Comstock by the back of her head. "Two shotguns. Must have been serious." Not his job to question further he was at least happy for Dolan.

Heading past the diner he saw CC's car still out front so obviously Dolan was dropping her at her hotel room. As far as Nick knew there was still a distance measure set into place for CC going home to her trailer. As long as she had Biles to babysit her, he was satisfied he wasn't required in any way. Since flying down here to South Carolina it seemed he had involved himself with nearly the entire fifty-mile radius of his new home. Some good, some bad. He just wanted to settle down and focus on his slaves.

What was he thinking when volunteering to fly a wedding party to Puerto Rico? "You're getting soft Sanchez. A year ago, you were in a fucking jungle wiping out enemy mercs without looking back for final breathing. Now I'm buying cars for folks and saving..." He paused to wince at an oncoming vehicle. An unexpected grin he watched it blow right by him, two older women in a convertible, wind whipping through their hair. "Good for you Amador." Irene was a free spirit again. Free bird at least!

"I never did let Midnight make that call to Irene. I suppose I should honor that. Sounds like an after-dinner mint if I ever heard one. I am rewarding Midnight. Yep! Sounds worthy of dessert."

Another mile he would be home. It was about to take longer than expected. "Is this Amador Day or what?" Spotting Esteban less than a half mile from his beach house driveway pulling over in his beater Buick, smoke billowing from his hood Nick hissed. "Yep! Definitely getting soft soldier." Edging off the side of the road across from Esteban who sat looking defeated Nick wondered if he was following Tilly and Irene. Reason enough to double check.

Window rolled down Nick waited until Esteban lifted his head from the steering wheel. Realizing he had company Este bulged his eyes. "YOU!"

"Radiator hose!" Nick shut off the Raptor and hopped out looking both ways on the road for traffic. Esteban stepping out after popping his hood held his hands up as if saying no trouble. "Relax Amador! I heard you turned in Shantel Bigelow. One good deed deserves another."

"Aye! She was only going to bring me back to who I was. I be trying to change."

"Sobering up is a start. You shaved since I saw you last." Nick lifted the hood and locked it into place. Este, still keeping his distance out of fear remained at the fender well. "Told you! Radiator clamp rusted off and the hose slipped. At least the clamp didn't fall off along the road. Easy enough fix, got any fishing line?"

"Aye in me trunk."

"You always talk like a pirate?"

"Spanish!" Este unlocked his trunk and found a spool of fishing line in his tackle box. Returning with it, he let Nick hook the aged hose clamp back up and reattach the hose. Using the fishing line, he carefully threaded the clamp and tied it to stable parts of the car in knots to make certain it didn't slip again. "Won't last forever. Sit tight!"

Nick went back to the Raptor and collected a half full gallon container of water that hadn't been drank over the course of the day. Fortunate for Esteban, Nick had picked it up from the ground at Harbinger Shoals, left accidently by a Santee worker. He didn't want his property cluttered. Using his t-shirt Nick carefully unscrewed the radiator cap to a hiss. Once the steam died a bit Nick poured what was left of the water inside to cool it down. Cap back on he lowered the hood. Wallet removed from his back pocket Nick handed Este a hundred-dollar bill. "Do the smart thing with this money and get a new clamp put on."