Midnight Ep. 040: AUTHORITY

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't know what to say."

"Say nothing! Keep your act together and I might consider letting you visit your daughter."

"How is Midnight?"

"Much better under my rule. I must ask... were you tailing Irene? She and Tilly were under a mile from your front grill."

"I did see Tilly. I kept my distance. I was just on me way home... if I can call it that. I be parking on me burnt property, living in me car."

"That punishment is deserved."

"Aye! I will adjust. If you see my wife... my daughter..." He lowered his eyes as if ready to tear up. "I must be going. My thanks." Este lifted the money, "I do not deserve this."

Nodding, Nick took his money back and walked off to let Esteban fend for himself. It proved the man's sincerity. It was obvious he missed his family. Not enough to keep his dick out of Shantel earlier in the day, but he was trying. Back in their vehicles Nick waited until Esteban was gone then sat there a second. One last phone call required he looked up the number and dialed. "Yeah! I need a tow." Info and financials arranged Nick hung up and finished his short drive home. As acknowledged, one good deed deserved another. Softy!

Turning without a signal Nick drove the Raptor up to the beach house and shut it off. Leaving the keys in it but taking his cooler he headed into the house. All quiet he set everything aside where it should go and grabbed a beer from the fridge. Seeing the burgers Will Gullivant had left he took them out and left them cold, rather than nuking them. "Dishes are still outside where Will watered the mutts." He hadn't wanted to let them see him yet but needed those bowls to feed them. Sighing he sat his beer bottle on the bar and made his way to the back door. Opening it up to the surf's gentle waves on the beach he found Midnight Amador and Lillian Dawn Bearpaw still out under the shade doggystyle, chew toys wagging and gagging.

"Did I say you could look my way?" He stepped to the stairs of the short deck. Both women who were eying him lost their temptations and peered at the ground as if whimpering pups. Three steps down to the sand he walked over and removed their gags. Bearpaw first, Nick crouched before her as the strap holding the dildo gave way tossing it into her water dish. Eying her saliva spilling out over her chin he winced then kissed her almost passionately. Licking up her saliva from her chin he mulled it over then spit it back into her face. Dawn trembled but said nothing. "Try thank you Kami."

"Thank you, Kami."

"On your feet. Take your dish to the deck and await Midnight under the outside shower. Clean that gag before you clean yourself. Keep that in mind, your toys are worth more than you are."

"Yes, Kami." She let him rise first and move to Midnight before standing awkwardly on numbed legs. Just picking her bowl up off the sand she nearly fell over. Nick ignored her struggle and attended to Midnight. Once Dawn was out of range Nick lifted Midnight's chin, her eyes remaining lowered rather than look at him. Gently rolling a finger along her throat to feel the dildos interior occupation, he smiled.

"Looks to me like you still have room in there for a bigger one. I'll have to look in my toy cache for one. For your ears only..." He unhooked her gag and slowly withdrew the dildo, her saliva also trickling in its abandonment. Leaving the crown to her lips he watched her follow it without release. She still wanted that toy. He was good with that! Gripping her hair, he face fucked her with the toy until she choked and spat up around it. "That's enough!" Not for her! She still tried to keep it in her mouth, biting down as if wanting to play tug of war. He nearly chuckled then released her hair long enough to grip her throat. Squeezing until her face turned blue, she finally relented. "Trying to impress me Dorei?" No response!

"As I started to say... for your ears only. I just saw your mother. Tilly brought her home from the hospital. She looked happy." That perked Midnight up. "Look at me." Eyes met if not reluctantly. "I owed you that phone call, but I got sidetracked. I keep my word so after dinner I'll call Tilly and have your mom speak with you. Tonight, the rewards are many. Tomorrow, I expect you to keep that pussy of yours busy. If I turn on my camera and see you not fucking yourself... you won't like the outcome." She nodded unable to talk from her throat being so overused throughout the day.

"Take your dish to the deck. Clean your toy and place it on the mat before the shower to dry. Shower with Bearpaw and make yourselves presentable while I make dinner. I'll have Bearpaw wash that bedding and put it back on my bed. Leave your sleeping bag and throw it in the burning barrel over there. You don't need it anymore."

"I never did." She mumbled. "Yes, Kami."

Standing up he drug her by her hair to her dish. Releasing her, he dropped the toy into her bowl and pointed at the deck. "On your feet. Stretch your legs, then get busy." Up and on her way, Nick stood back watching both of his perfect body slaves in action. Bearpaw washing her toy at an outdoor sink by the shower spout, and Midnight making a choice. Before washing her toy, she snatched up her sleeping bag from the deck where it had lay all day long. Carrying it across the sand to an old oil drum turned trash can and heat source on cool nights, she stuffed it within. No delay she hurried back to her toy and joined Bearpaw in cleansing it. Left to dry the two beauties showered in cold water and took turns soaping one another up. The drug X-AP347 waning in their system still offered enough stimulation to touch one another in their cleansing. Nick had to smile.

Lighter in his pocket Nick went to the trash barrel and ignited the sleeping bag. Bearpaw recognizing smoke signals watched Nick abandon it and claim their dishes. "Bearpaw? Laundry when you're done fingering Midnight. I need clean sheets."

"Yes, Kami." Fun while it lasted, she kissed Midnight on the lips and the bathing ended. Drying off thoroughly, they air dried a bit longer before venturing indoors. On their feet at least they set out doing laundry.

Nick knew the washing would take a bit, let alone the drying. Prepping their dinner, he literally tore up the burgers into tiny bite sized morsels. While unaware of his actions he took the vial of X-AP347 out of his pocket and dribbled five droplets inside each bowl to soak up into the buns. Taking them into the dining room he put both dishes on the floor. One bowl at his feet, the other at the far end of the table where a guest might set. He chuckled knowing that on Friday, Midnight's friend Naomi might be sitting there, even better her fiancée Dalton Culpepper. That is if they accepted. Naomi had already seen the girls dine from the floor at Coastal Waiter's Diner, but Dalton had not. It would certainly be entertaining.

Wincing at how quiet they were being Nick checked on the slaves. Still in the laundry room he discovered Bearpaw eating out Midnight, Midnight pressed against the wall crushing her breasts and resisting even a moan. Nick admired her resilience in not expressing herself. Her face was blue however from holding her breath. Smirking Nick went to his room and retrieved more toys from under his bed. Bringing back a suction cup dildo he crouched behind Bearpaw and stuck it to the floor. "Cum together or not at all. Sit!" Guiding Bearpaw onto the toy she secured its insertion then rode it while still eating Midnight.

"Dorei! Starting tonight you moan. Lose that voice entirely!"

"Yes, Kami." She released her inhale with a gasp and let it all out. Bearpaw dug in viciously and fingered her fellow slave. Ignoring them, he went to the restroom and stripped out of his clothing, hurling them into his clothes hamper. Boots intentionally left at the foot of his bed where Midnight normally slept seemed fitting. Grinning at Ollie the skull he sat it next to his boots.

"Keep a socket on those." Socks? Bad pun! Into the shower Nick went. Even with the water flowing he heard both bitches screaming. Midnight's singing voice was finally found. Bearpaw cumming on her toy continued her ride. Fingers to hide, dildos to provide!

Twenty minutes later Nick had dried off, remaining undressed. Searching his toy cache, he brought out old faithful, his double-edged dull sword, double dildo that is. Along with that he located his butt plug tray and selected an all-black plug with nothing special about them other than having an onyx crystal. Two in his possession he closed up shop and stood ready.

"Dinner!" He snapped. "Crawl to your bowls ass to ass." He coaxed them from the laundry room. Pausing Dawn in the lead, Nick bent over and roughly jammed her plug up into her anal cavity. "Go!" She crawled off cringing at the pressure of its introduction. Midnight tailing her stopped at his feet and let him plant her plug next. Much easier than he treated Bearpaw he actually patted her butt. "Your bowl is faced toward the beach."

Watching Midnight wiggle away he stroked his erection and smiled. He chose one hell of a fine woman to be his slave. That body was mesmerizing. Stalking the crawlers, he waited until they were under the table and facing their dishes. Dropping to his own knees Nick applied the double dildo up inside Bearpaw after fingering her a bit to inform her who it was that now owned that hole. With a bit of distance between their backsides Nick encouraged Midnight to back up into the other end of the double dildo. Penetrating her until their ass cheeks pressed together, he rubbed both of their assets.

"One hand each to hold you both up. The other hand massages your clit. Eat your supper!"

Leaving them, Nick went back into the kitchen to microwave his own burgers left from his cooler. While they heated, he watched the girls digging in and gyrating against one another as they chewed their food. Bearpaw peering up at Nick winked against rules, but he let that slide. Winking back made her evening. She knew he would be seated in front of her shortly. "I said eat!" He pointed at her for taking her time. Cold or not the burger was tasty, lemony even. Interesting flavor!

At the sound of a ping Nick claimed his burgers and took his beer with him to the table. Taking his seat in front of Bearpaw he scooted in with his legs to both side of her. His erection on top of her head amid her lengthy hair meant that she should eat first. Dining in progress, Nick let Bearpaw lick grease from his fingers on occasion going without any napkins. Midnight moaning on her end had already finished her food and was using her temple to slide her dish out from under the table to prove she had licked her dish clean. Nick peering to the side of the table puckered at her ingenuity. Bearpaw seemed a bit more refined in her eating, chewing each bite longer than need be. He let it go as long as he was eating himself.

Both of his own burgers polished off he scooted his chair back and took the wrappers to the waste can. Cup filled with water he took it back and poured some into Midnight's bowl, using his foot to slide it back under. She drank up and again nudged the bowl outward. She needed to moan.

The washing machine buzzing Nick took it upon himself to transport the bed sheets to the dryer. Once started, he returned to find Dawn's bowl empty. Water poured, he let her drink before sitting down. Her dish now bone dry he kicked her bowl out in the opposite direction of Midnight's. Now the girls were focused on the dildo and themselves. Shoving the table on the floor over the girls left Bearpaw with no rooftop. Nick scooting even closer forced his dick into Bearpaw's mouth and gripped her head roughly. Fucking her face, she lost her sanity between Midnight's back up plan and Nick's forward thinking.

"Milkshake!" He told Dawn as her eyes rolled back. Four minutes of snot, saliva, and sweat Kami Sanchez nutted down her throat. Bearpaw enthusiastically sucked him dry once he released her scalp. While devoted, she couldn't hold it any longer. Hearing Midnight ready to climax Dawn tensed up and held it until Midnight caught up. Squirting together both girls screamed and quaked at an amazing duel.

Sliding his chair back Nick reached down and grabbed Bearpaw peeling her ass cheeks from Midnight's until the toy toppled from their sloppy cunts. Dragging Dawn to the laundry room he guided her back onto the suction dildo while facing the wall. "Ride until the dryer stops. Make my bed then go home to the Rez." She froze at the notion of being cast out. The thoughts of no clothing and her grandparents still being awake made her react with chills. "Lay in your own bed and fuck yourself all night long. Call out to me each time you cum. I trust you will not lie about that."

"Never Kami. I will disturb my grandparents with pride."

"It's time they understood you. Answer their questions honestly and without hiding. You are mine! Your body, your thoughts, your soul. Make it well known. Pick me up here at 8:00 AM to go to The Shoals."

"Shall I dress?"

"Go Go boots only! Shower there beforehand and smell like flowers. Tomorrow your tribe works alongside you with lust."

"Yes Kami."

He shut the laundry room door and let her ride in peace. Lillian Dawn Bearpaw dreaded the next 12 hours. Only the separation! The rest she would figure out as she went along. Naked all day at Harbinger Shoals... forty plus Santee employees... her own father? Thy will be done!

Moving to the living room with his cellphone he found Midnight still beneath the table rubbing her clitoris and using the double dildo, face on the floor. Dropping into the sofa he sat in the middle facing Midnight and stroked his beast. Finger snaps to attract her she lifted her head and found him. No words spoken he patted his upper thigh. Releasing her toy, she left it behind then thought better of it. He did tell them their toys were more valuable than they were. Midnight was not dumb.

Retrieving like a dog bone between her teeth she took it with her to his feet. Kneeling between his legs she offered it up to him dropping it in both palms. Taking it from her he sat it on the couch seat to his left. "Now he... he can sit on the furniture."

"Yes Kami. He looks comfortable."

"In my lap! On my dick! Do NOT touch the sofa. Just as you did last night on my bed. Cling to me and only me."

"Yes, Kami." She carefully stood only long enough to straddle him and anchor her toes around his shins. Breasts in his face she rose to reach under and guide his crown up inside her. Down on it with a welcoming expression of yearn she smiled. "I am forever yours Kami."

"Make love to that cock. Soft! Sweet! Share your emotion." Uncertain for only a breath she obeyed. This was uncommon. "That's it! Balls deep but claimed with what you want. This is your reward for accepting Will Gullivant today. After some thought on it I've decided to let him fuck you with emotion, make love to you. You will NEVER let yourself fall for him. All you do is enjoy his touch and let him enjoy yours. Is this understood?"

"I will keep him happy. I will serve you forever if you wish it."

"Good! I rather enjoy having you around. Don't get too attached to this side of me. I'll make you wish you hadn't. Got that?"

"Yes..." She panted, his dick hitting her G-spot joyously.

"Lots of changes coming. Bearpaw is going home tonight. She only has a few days longer in Caretaker before going back to Charleston and her job. I'm buying her former master's home and she will be relocating back to the Rez. The money from the house will open a branch to her Historical Society on the reservation. Once Harbinger Shoals is habitable, we're leaving this beach house permanently. Both you and Bearpaw will live out there with me. Will Gullivant will be your groomer. He bathes you each day. Trims your nails. Brushes your hair and teeth. Picks your shit up in the yard. Speaking of, I expect that key you swallowed back by tomorrow."

"I will do my best."

"No more swallowing any metallic objects. I understand why you did that, but do not hurt yourself. I want you as perfect as possible. You can cum on my dick now." He knew she was ready by her nasal moans. "Don't lose your grip on me." Seconds later she held on for dear life and came hard, her body quaking like she was being purposely shook.

While she coped, Nick lifted his cellphone up and looked for a number. Dialing it he put it on speaker. Three rings into it Matilda Cooper answered her phone. "Hello?"

"Saw you taking Irene home earlier."

"Hello Nick. Yes, I just got her settled into our guest bedroom. I was ready to prepare dinner. Thank you for your concern."

"I hired Veronica Redmane to stay with Irene while you and Sheldon go on vacation. She starts day after tomorrow."

"That's very thoughtful. I'm certain my sister would love the company."

"Mind passing your phone to Irene?"

"Of course! One moment." He could hear her walking and knocking on a door. "Irene? Nick Sanchez wishes to speak to you. Here she is."

"Ride!" Nick told Midnight. She catching her reality rode his cock again. "Do better." Increasing her gyrations, she found Nick pulling her closer and kissing on her throat. She gasped at his intimacy and felt his hand palming her breast.

"Hello, Mister Sanchez."

"Talk!" He informed Midnight.

"Hi mommy. I miss you."

"Midnight?" Irene shed a tear immediately, "How are you baby?"

"I am happy mother. Extremely happy." She reared her head back at Nick's nuzzling. Passion never known before now, this man, this god, her god, her Kami was taking her soul to bed.

"You are being treated well?"

"Yes." She made certain her G-spot was gloriously tested.

"Fed?"

"Each day. I am at home. This is where I want to be forever."

"Harder!" He whispered into her ear. Midnight clung hard and shot her thighs up and down on his beastly throne. His lips and hands all over her thrilling and greedy.

"Is Mister Sanchez there, Honey?"

"Yes. I am in his lap."

"Awww that's sweet." Naïve Irene! "Watching TV?" She heard Bearpaw crying out in the distance she now cumming hard on her toy.

"No mother! I am making..." He allowed her to finish. "...love."

"Oh! I suppose I should have known that by your panting. As long as you're enjoying yourself don't mind me." They heard Tilly venting, "Good god!"

"Yes... he is." Midnight let it be known. She knew by Nick's glare that good was not always.

"Nick?" Irene called out.

"I'm here!"

"As you know I gave you both my blessing. I will never interfere in your... whatever it is. Courtship? Relationship?"

"Ownership!" He choked Midnight and pinched her right nipple taunt, squealing and thanking him for showing her good was not as necessary as she thought.

"There is that... yes. I would like to request a favor of you if I may."

"I'm listening." And sucking Midnight's left nipple. She was fighting to maintain balance and not touching the sofa.

"When I am on my feet 100% and able, may I pay a visit? Hug my baby?"

Nick paused in his suckling Midnight's breast to look up into Midnight's eyes. She was emotional but only at his desires. He could tell it was his decision in her reaction. Nodding he pulled her back into him as if cradling a baby, palm on the back of her head. "Cum!" The adventure rallied on, her hips moving like thunder on the western plains.

"Of course! We will need to discuss your future living arrangements. A job even. I recently put a thought in Rayna Waterfall's head about opening a seamstress shop in Caretaker. Asked her if she might hire you."

"Oh, my! That sounds fun. As I'm sure Midnight has told you I love sewing and making blankets. It's very relaxing." Not for Midnight! SCREAMING ORGASM right on Nick's shoulder, her hands forced behind her to avoid gripping the couch back. Nick was proud of her. Silence on Irene's part but Tilly was grumbling. She was simply struggling to cope with Nick's dominance. "Tilly! GO MAKE DINNER." Irene snapped, her sister closing the door behind her.