Midnight Move Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She slipped the DVD into the player and went back to the couch. I followed as smoothly as I could as I filmed. Mom put her dildo on the table and picked up the remote, quickly starting the movie. As the movie progressed, Mom ran her hands over her body, working herself up. Massaging her huge breasts, then gliding down her splayed thighs. Soon, she was lying back on the couch watching the DVD as she touched herself lightly between her thick thighs.

Light caresses over her swollen lips were soon replaced by more forceful touches to her clit. Her womanly secretions picked up, and soon there was a wet spot forming under her ass. Not even five minutes after she started, Mom started to groan then bit her lip as her orgasm pulsed through her body. It was the most erotic sight I had ever seen. She shuddered and shook on the couch as I watched through the viewfinder.

She stopped. I guessed she was a little too sensitive but continued watching while massaging her huge breasts. From my angle, I could see her juices still flowing freely. After a bit of play to her chest, Mom's hands once again started to travel lower. Over her surprisingly taut belly and into her secret valley, her fingers danced over her skin.

Light rubs soon gave way to move forceful caresses, and as I watched spellbound, she slowly inserted a finger up inside. Mom lifted a leg up over the back of the couch, twisting her body and exposing everything to me, wantonly. Another finger followed the first, and soon she was finger fucking herself with abandon. She still watched the video, but I heard her start to speak very softly.

"Oh fuck. Fuck-Fuck. Fuck me, Mike. Fuck Mommy with that big hard cock!"

I could feel my eyes go wide and my cock twitch as she spoke. I knew it was just something she said to keep with the genre of our video, but it still turned me on something fierce. By now, Mom's eyes were closed, and she was no longer watching the movie. Instead, she concentrated on building orgasm.

Finally, she peaked, grunting as she came, squirting over the couch as she held her breath and vibrated uncontrollably. Spurt after spurt soaked the worn fabric under her. Panting as she lay in place, her fingers still buried inside her oozing pussy, Mom stared up at the ceiling with a strange smile of contentment on her face.

She turned and again watched the movie for a bit as I filmed her, then her fingers started to caress her body once more. My cock was straining against the fabric of my jeans. I had never been so aroused in my life. I had been filming her for more than ten minutes, and she still hadn't even touched the dildo yet. I had figured that she would've used it before now.

Mom went slower this time. Unhurriedly rubbing her face and neck, then her upper chest before cupping her breasts and squeezing them. She then began teasing her nipples by pulling the rubbery tips out away from her chest. From there, she moved her hands down and around her tummy, lifting her legs and spreading them lewdly while she rubbed the skin of her thighs. Then down, making strong, circling movements on top of her swollen clit. She reached out with her other hand and picked up the dildo.

Instead of bringing it lower like I thought she would, Mom brought it up to her face. An almost gentle kiss to the tip, then a light touch with her tongue. She bathed it with soft kisses and light flicks for a bit before sucking it into her mouth. Just a bit at first. Then a bit more. Then some more. I was in awe as the dildo disappeared into her mouth. Mom had skill.

She fellated the dildo while rubbing her clit. I looked over at the movie for a second and saw that the actress was at that exact moment deep throating her son while rubbing her clit. The timing seemed too perfect for me, and if anything, my cock became even harder.

Mom pulled out the dildo, and I watched as she brought it down and slid the thick toy up inside her soaked hole. On the screen, the 'son' was just entering his 'mom'. Not once had Mom looked over, and since the volume was off, I knew she hadn't heard anything. It struck me then that Mom had some secrets.

I could hear the sloppy sounds of Mom's-soaked pussy being worked by the toy and focused instead on filming. Her juices were coming out now, thick and creamy, a frothy white as she fucked herself with force. By this point, the couch was a sodden mess. She screamed as a sudden orgasm struck her, squirting once more. She didn't stop; Mom just continued to fuck herself with the toy. Again, she came, and again she squirted. As much as I wanted to stay and watch, I decided it was time for my approach.

I got up and went quickly to my bedroom. I sat at my desk for a second to give a good starting point once I did some basic editing. I heard Mom's scream of pleasure from my room. For the camera's benefit, I spoke.

"What the hell?"

I got up and opened my door, immediately I could hear the wet sounds of Mom fucking herself violently. Coming to the doorway, I 'looked' over just in time. Mom lay on the couch, facing away from me. I could see the top of her head, her massive breasts bouncing hard as her hand repeatedly slammed her dildo deep between her spread legs. As I rounded the corner, Mom climaxed again. As I stared, Mom's juices shot over the couch.

"Mom!"

Mom rolled off the couch, surprise evident in her wild-looking eyes. I didn't think she was that good of an actress, then realized that she had forgotten what we were doing, lost in the moment. That was quickly replaced by lust, nearly feral in nature.

"Oh my! I didn't realize you were at home, son."

Mom stood tall, well as tall as she could, and walked over to me, her movements almost predatory.

"My little boy shouldn't have seen his Mommy like that." She reached out and ran a hand over my broad chest. "Oh, dear! Did Mommy do this to you?"

She made a show of staring down at the apparent bulge in my jeans. She looked back up at me and smiled.

"Mommy is very sorry for this baby. I should have made sure you were gone."

Mom reached down and ran a hand lightly over my crotch.

"This can't be comfortable, son. Do you want Mommy to fix it?"

I nodded my head, and the camera moved with me. Watching the video later, I really liked how that turned out.

Mom knelt in front of me and started to rub me a little harder. I could see she liked what she found.

"Your slutty Mommy got her little boy all worked up, didn't she? Well, since I created this problem, I'll just have to fix it, won't I?"

Mom undid the button on my jeans and then pulled down my zipper. Mom's breath caught as she got the first glimpse of my cock outlined by the thin fabric of my underwear. Eyes wide, she looked up at me with a huge grin.

"It looks like Mommy's boy is all grown up!"

I stepped out of my jeans after Mom pulled them down my legs. Mom leaned forward and began to kiss and nibble my cock through my underwear before she steeled herself and pulled them down. As she did, my thick member swung out and lightly tapped the side of her face.

"Oh my! My baby has definitely grown up! You are beautiful!"

For the first time since I was a kid, Mom was seeing my cock, and I was catching it on camera. I could see the wonder and lust that danced in her blue eyes. I wasn't a small man, and I was big all over. Mom reached up and took hold of me gently, softly stroking the swollen cock that protruded from between my legs.

"Oh my god, baby, your cock is perfect! So hot and hard. Let Mommy make it feel good."

Mom stroked my cock, her tiny hand unable to wrap entirely around it. She stared at it the entire time, even as her free hand massaged my sack. Letting go of my balls, she reached between her legs for a moment to coat her hand in her pussy juice. Then took hold of me with that hand. Her juices coated my cock, allowing her to glide over my skin better. She switched hands several times. Each time my cock got wetter and wetter, slick with her fluids.

I could feel my orgasm approaching, and I think Mom did too.

"That's it, baby. Let it all out. Let Mommy take care of it for you. Give it to Mommy baby!"

With a grunt, I let fly. As Mom stroked my cock, she aimed it right at her face. The first shot surprised her with its force, slapping loudly against the bridge of her nose. Her mouth opened in shock, and the second flew between her opened lips. The third hit her square in the forehead, and I had to steady myself as the rest was pumped out of me, my powerful orgasm coating my mother's face with my seed. By the time I was done, her face was a mess, painted with semen.

Mom laughed joyously, a surprisingly girlish sound, then swallowed what was in her mouth. She cleaned the cum from her eyes then looked up at me as she sucked her fingers clean.

"My baby boy was all backed up, wasn't he? It's a good thing Mommy took care of things, isn't it?"

She had a sparkle in her eye as she cleaned her face, either pushing it into her mouth or scooping it up and sucking her fingers clean. Once she was done, Mom looked up at me, her face all serious.

"I love you, son."

*****

We went our separate ways; I went to my room after pulling my jeans back up without even bothering with underwear and plugged the camcorder into the laptop. I think Mom went and showered. The clip downloaded quickly, and I brought it up on the editing software that had been pre-installed. It was an easy edit, just the two clips I had to edit at the beginning and the middle, and it was soon done. Unsure if Mom wanted to see it before I sent it out, I went to look for her.

Her bedroom door was open, and I walked in without even thinking. Mom was standing in the room completely naked except for a towel around her head as she vigorously dried her long hair. She was facing me, and I watched spellbound as her massive breasts shook with effort.

"Oh! I'm sorry, Mom!"

I turned to leave just as Mom spoke.

"Hey, kiddo, I think we are way past worrying about nudity, don't you?"

Realizing the truth of her words, I sat on the bed and watched her breasts bounce. Not ten minutes earlier, I had cum all over her face, and I was already rock hard. She finished drying herself and pulled on a thin robe.

"What's up, Mike?"

"I wanted to know what you wanted me to do with the clip. Do I send it in now, or do you want to check it first?"

"I think I want to see it first, honey. Just to make sure of the quality. He said only good quality would count. Let's watch it together."

Mom came with me to my room, and I started up the video. I was very aware of her hand on my shoulder as we watched it, me in the chair in front of the desk and her standing close to me. I saw from the corner of my eye that the robe was short, coming halfway up to Mom's muscular thighs. As we watched, I could hear her breathing change, and her scent was soon strong in my room.

Mom's hand gripped me harder as she watched the video where I coated her pretty face with cum, then we watched her wantonly feed herself my load. I never thought my Mom could be so completely slutty. I looked at Mom's face once the video was done, and she was flushed. Her robe had come open slightly and exposed the deep cleavage of her ample bosom to me, her hard nipples making little points in the thin material. I was hard in my jeans once more, or more accurately, still.

"Well, I think that was a great first video for him. Go ahead and send it. I'm going to bed."

I sent off the edited and original clips since both had been requested. I stroked my cock, listening to Mom's vibrator through the thin walls as she got herself off. Cleaning up myself when I was done, I wondered how our relationship had changed and if it was permanent. I had never thought of Mom in a sexual way before this, and I doubted I would ever be able to go back to how we were before.

*****

I woke up early on Sunday morning and turned on the laptop. I found that I had a message waiting for me.

<b>Mike,

Thank you for the quick add of your clip. Amazing stuff. Your mom is super-hot, and your big cock is going to be loved on the site. Damn, you cum a lot. I'll be putting you on the site as 'Mike Peters', though you put Peter North to shame. It made me think of bukkake videos!

Your camera work was surprisingly smooth and you have a steady hand; comparing the two files, your editing choice was also incredible. Keep up the excellent work; I can tell your additions will quickly be the stars of our site.

I just wanted to give you a bit of info about our site in case you had any questions. We only work with adults, from performers to behind the scenes. Larry is a stickler for it, and truth be told, I would never have started it if I hadn't checked on him about it. So, I hope that puts you at ease a bit.

We do everything we can to protect our performers' identities, the clips are not downloaded off the site, and we are quite aggressive about ensuring that. Any other questions, please feel free to ask. We want you to be as comfortable as possible.

I look forward to working with you,

V31L</b>

Well, I now had a name, even if just a hacker alias, to use if I had any questions. I shut down the laptop and headed downstairs to find Mom already up and puttering around the kitchen. She had a new robe on, and I assumed it was one of the ones she had just gotten, though it hadn't been part of the show and tell from the night before. I could tell she was completely naked underneath it as it was very nearly completely translucent. I instantly had another erection. It seemed like that was going to be the new normal.

"Good morning, baby. How was your sleep? Want a coffee?"

I agreed and soon had a cup of black coffee in front of me. Mom asked if I was hungry, and I told her that I was. She busied herself with making some breakfast for both of us. Finished with preparing our food, she ran her hand through my thick brown hair before she sat down at the table with me to eat.

"So, I was wondering what you thought about last night, honey?"

I finished chewing and swallowed. I gave it a little thought before answering, "I am surprisingly ok with everything. I slept great and have no guilt. How about you, Mom?"

Mom's face turned red. "If I am being honest, I am more turned on than I have been in a long time. I haven't felt this desirable since long before your Dad left us. Like you, I am shocked to realize there isn't any guilt either."

I kept quiet, not wanting to interrupt her train of thought.

"Last night, something inside me opened up, woke it up, something I didn't realize was even there. It's like a switch was turned on, and suddenly I am on fire, in such a good way. Thank you, baby. I owe it all to my amazing son."

She smiled at me, and it was my turn to feel my face heat up. We ate for a few minutes in silence before Mom spoke up.

"So, any ideas for what the next video will be?"

I had thought about it a bit. My thinking was to start slow, perhaps build some anticipation amongst the fans of the site. I told Mom this.

"Ok, how so?"

"I was thinking the next one could be a titty fuck."

Mom thrust her chest up and out as soon as I said it. I think she liked that idea.

"Sounds good to me. Care to share what you are thinking in terms of a build-up? I am assuming that you are planning to go all the way."

"Yes, I am pretty sure there isn't a choice in that. You agreed to it for us. After the titty fuck, I thought we could do a blowjob scene, then do vaginal and round out the first five with anal if you are willing?"

Mom squirmed in her seat. "Oh my. I don't know if that massive cock of yours will fit, but I'm willing to give it a try."

Her blue eyes sparkled as she said this, and I knew then she would love the trying. Then she got a shy look on her face.

"Honey, I was wondering. I know we are doing this for a reason and all. But I want to know if... maybe we could...."

"Say it, Mom."

"Well..."

"Mom. Say it." I shocked myself with my tone. It was the same tone I used in the bar when I commanded some drunk to do as I said. Mom reacted strongly to it. Her nostrils flared, and her nipples hardened immediately. Her scent filled the air quickly. Her blue eyes widened before becoming hooded with lust, and her breath quickened.

When she spoke, I had never heard her sound so submissive, "I was wondering if the first time you entered me could be just for us. No camera. Please."

Her reaction struck something inside of me, and suddenly I felt like I was the one in total control. I knew then that Mom was mine and had been for a long time; I just never realized it. She would do anything I asked of her.

"Tonight, we will make the second video. After we clean up and send it out, I will come to your room and make love to you, Mom."

The shy but wide smile that split her face told me everything. I knew she was mine from here on out.

*****

We talked about the video we would make and decided on how we would get to the sex. After dinner, Mom went upstairs to her room to change. She came back down after a bit and modeled her outfit for me. It was fairly simple, just a blouse and a short skirt with some fuck-me pumps. They made her legs look amazing. Mom didn't wear a bra under the blouse, and her nipples were rock hard under it. A little small on her, her chest pulled it tight and created gaps between the buttons, giving me a peek at the surprisingly firm skin underneath. As usual, Mom had her long blonde hair done in a single, long braid.

The idea for the video was I would get some footage of Mom around the house before I would 'spy' on her having a shower. From there, we would end up in her room. I did my best with the footage, getting a lot of her doing just everyday mom things except trying for angles that made it seem like I was 'perving' on her.

For her part, Mom just pretended to ignore the camera. She did a great job of looking like she was just going through her normal routine while giving the camera a chance to get some good shots. Bending low at the waist to get things from the bottom shelves gave me some enticing shots up her legs, stopping just shy of exposing her panties for the most part.

I was quite worked up from several hours of the shots, directing Mom into more and more revealing poses. In the final shot, I had Mom bend over and unload the dryer, her skirt rode up, exposing her wet thong, and one of her smooth pussy lips had popped out. Finally, it was time for her shower scene.

I filmed her through a crack in the door, stripping down to nothing and her big ass facing me as she pulled back the curtain. Mom took her time undoing the braid her hair was in. I zoomed in on her full but firm ass, flexing slightly as she swayed while brushing her hair. Then she bent over to turn the water on, and I got a great view of her swollen and wet pussy lips as she checked the temperature. One thing about the place that I had never had a reason to appreciate before was that it took time for the hot water to get to the bathroom.

She left the curtain open just enough when she went in so I could film her washing herself, paying particular attention to her massive breasts. As she soaped herself, I imagined sliding my cock between them, only to realize that I would soon be doing a lot more than imagining it.

Mom had rinsed herself off and grabbed a razor from the shelf. She put one leg up on the edge of the tub and reached down to start shaving her leg. She had faced away from me and thrust her ass out, opening herself up completely. I saw her little crinkly hole just above her smooth lips. I swear it pulsed, just once, at me.