Midnight Move Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hi, Mike."

I was shocked she knew my name; I knew for a fact I had never laid eyes on her before. "Do I know you?"

"No. But I know you. I've been looking for you."

"Why?"

"Veil sent me."

I am sure the shock must have been apparent on my face as she smiled. It made her look even more beautiful, something I hadn't thought possible.

Just then, a waitress walked over with a pissed-off look on her face.

"Excuse me, Miss, can I see some ID?"

As she handed over her ID, the woman explained she had already been checked. The waitress did a double-take and even brought the ID over to the bartender.

"I get it a lot," the woman explained. "Mom still doesn't look her age either. Like me, she didn't have curves, at least until she started having babies, and they aren't important enough for me to start calving."

"I'm sorry for that, Miss; I thought the doorman had missed you. What can I get you?"

"Nothing, thanks. I won't be here long." The waitress smiled by way of an apology and left us alone.

"Why did Veil send you?" I stammered; I wasn't able to think at the moment.

"Veil wanted to let you know some things, things that cannot be sent via the internet. While he has control of the site, our employer does have total access to everything sent. So far, everything Veil has said is within the bounds of his job. I am here to tell you some things you should know that Veil would rather our boss not find out you have been told."

"Oh? Such as?"

"Such as information that can make your negotiations stronger. Like the members of the exclusive site you are performing for, pay an annual membership fee for access, in addition to having to pay for the individual videos. No files are ever downloaded from the site, instead they are only accessed through their secure membership page."

"How much is the membership fee?"

"Ten grand a year."

"Holy shit! How many people have signed up?"

"Before you started performing for us, we had close to fifty thousand subscribers worldwide."

"That is a lot of people into incest."

"That is a drop in the bucket. Word of mouth has gotten around Mike. Our membership has nearly doubled since you have started producing for us. Veil knew you two would be a hit, and he was right. Our clientele knows we are legit, that we only provide real incest--no fake family porn.

"You have made a lot of money for our employer. You have provided some high-quality clips, and the two of you are amongst the most attractive actors we have; your Mom especially. Don't get me wrong, you aren't ugly, but most of our clients are male and are more interested in seeing her get fucked by a family member. You do have a gift that makes that better," I saw her eyes quickly dart to my crotch before flicking back to my face, "and without you, the clips wouldn't be nearly as popular.

"So, Veil wants to know, will you be continuing to produce once your quota is met?"

"Well, I'm not sure..."

"Good," she cut me off. "Make sure you start sending that vibe, especially if you are thinking of continuing. Give something for Veil to work with. There is a lot of money on the line here; you should be able to get out of your quota sooner and get a better deal sooner. What are your plans for the next few vids?"

I could feel my face heat as I told her what we planned the next two would be.

"Excellent. I am sure those will more than tip things in your favor. Make sure you start to hint you will be done with ten. Then we can work to get you two a better deal. Trust me; you are making peanuts now. And we can even make sure you can claim the money legally. Launder it for you, so to speak. Something Veil knows a fair bit about."

"Why is Veil so interested in helping us?"

I saw a look pass her face that was quickly squashed.

"Veil has a vested interest in the website. It's his baby. And you are the star. Keeping you and your mom happy with producing for us is good business, Mike. Always making sure your star employees are happy just makes sense.

"I need to go now, but I will see you again. Remember, start hinting you will be done soon. And don't mention this meeting in any correspondence with Veil. Talk to you soon, Mike."

"Wait, what is your name?"

"You can call me Raven."

*****

I told Mom about meeting Raven as soon as I got home, and she questioned me until she was satisfied that she had heard everything that was said. Then she dropped a bomb on me.

"I don't care what we get paid, baby. I'm not in this for the money."

That got my cock hard quick. Luckily for us, my brain still worked even with a hard cock. I started thinking about how I would word the following message I was going to send Veil. So far, I had sent little but a short description of the contents of the clip.

Mom had been busy while I was out, cleaning our place and setting up her bedroom for the shoot we were doing next. Her makeup was done, hair as well. She had one of the outfits she had bought on as well. She wore a black shelf bra that left her impressive nipples free and a matching pair of crotchless panties. She had also been skimming through some porn videos seeing what the common positions used were. It turns out she had our whole shoot mapped out.

After talking to me about it, and we figured things out, we started to shoot before dinner.

I heard Mom call me, and I got up from my chair, heading to her room. We were going to start this one POV. I knocked on her door and heard her tell me to come in. I opened the door to find her standing by her bed with a seductive smile on her face.

"Baby, I know that Mommy has been bad lately. You have been seeing things no Mommy should let her son see. I've done what I can to help take care of you, baby, to ease your condition. But it's made Mommy think of even more naughty things. Mommy needs her baby to come home. Please, baby, won't you come home to me?"

I nodded, again shaking the camera, and Mom's face lit up in a huge smile. She dove to her knees in front of me and pulled down my joggers, and soon she had my cock deep in her throat. She bobbed up and down my swollen cock for a few short minutes and finally pulled off.

"Please, baby, put in me, come home to me!" Mom moaned as she lay back on the bed with her legs spread wide.

I paused the recording as Mom set up the tripod, then she lay back on the bed where she was before. I zoomed in on her soaked pussy, peeking out from her crotchless panties. I started it up again once I was sure of the shot and walked over to the bed and knelt between her legs. She reached down, grabbed hold of my dick, and lined me up.

Pushing in slowly, I was shocked at just how wet Mom got, even though I knew already. I bottomed out and could feel the heat from her asshole on my shaved balls. I pulled nearly all the way out before pushing back in. The third time I pushed back in, Mom screamed out.

"FUCK! I'M CUMMING!! FUCK MOMMY, GOOD BABY!!!"

I felt Mom gush around my cock, instantly soaking me in her juices. I laughed as I continued to fuck her tight hole. All the while, her filthy mouth kept going.

"Fuck Mommy baby, shove that motherfucking cock inside me. Fuck, you fuck me so good. You belong in there baby, your fucking huge cock feels so good inside me. Fuck, I'm going to cum again, baby!"

True to her word, Mom squirted around my cock again. I pulled out and turned slightly while she sucked me deep into her mouth. She was cleaning me up before I got up to change the angle of the shot for the following position. This time Mom rode me, her big tits bouncing as she pounded down on my cock, the lips of her pussy spread wide for the camera. I was shocked at how strong her legs were as she squatted on my dick for a good five minutes without a break, other than when she had to rest as another orgasm rocked her body.

We stopped recording for a bit so Mom could catch her breath and rehydrate; squirting three times made her thirsty. The break caused my cock to wilt just a little, so Mom knelt in front of me and sucked me passionately, her blue eyes on me the entire time.

Setting up for the creampie shot, Mom went to her hands and knees while I lined up behind her. I pushed in slowly, her pussy still slick with her arousal.

"Oh fuck! Your cock is huge, baby! Fuck, my son has a huge cock! Give it to me, fuck your slutty Mommy!"

Mom continued with her dirty talk as I pounded her pussy, easily taking all of my cock in her tight hole. Mom's cum covered my cock, thick and white, as I thrust deep into her. Several minutes of this got to be too much, and I felt my orgasm building.

"I'm gonna cum Mommy!"

"Fuck yeah, fill Mommy up, baby! Give me your seed, baby! Knock up your slut, Mommy!"

This was too much for me, and I came hard inside her. Viewing it later, I couldn't believe how long my cock pulsed deep inside her pussy. When I was finally done, I pulled out, and Mom gaped for a second before her pussy closed up. She stayed still while I walked around so she could suck and clean my flesh, all the while copious amounts of my cum began to leak from her full pussy.

Once clean, I went back to the camera and zoomed in while Mom pushed, forcing big gobs of semen to run from her pussy, not stopping the recording until the well ran dry.

*****

It didn't take long to decide how to edit the clip, and I let it run while we sat down and ate dinner, chatting about nothing in particular. Once we were done with the clean-up, we retired to my room to watch the clip that had finished. As we watched, I got aroused, as did Mom. Since neither one of us had dressed yet, Mom just lined me up and impaled herself as we watched ourselves on the screen. My cock felt terrific inside her; the heat and pressure were intense.

As we watched, Mom squeezed her pelvic muscles, massaging my flesh. It must have felt good to her as well because she came in my lap. After taking some time to recover, Mom started again. This time it didn't take long, and just before the clip ended, I blasted off inside her.

Mom pulled off me and knelt between my legs, cleaning off my wet skin with her mouth before smiling and saying she needed a shower. I smiled as she left and then got down to composing the message to accompany our newest clip.

<b>V31L,

Thank you for breaking the blowjob up, as well as your constant praise. We will do our best to make each clip of our quota the best quality. This is our fourth, then, right? So, once we are done, will we have three clips beyond the final one we make?

At the rate we are going, we could be finished making what is required by the end of the week, well before the deadline. Just wondering, how would we go about returning the laptop? I am assuming it and the camera are loaners.

Thank you again for everything,

Mike</b>

I sent it off and went and watched a little TV with Mom before she kissed me and said she was going to bed. I signed into the laptop and saw; I had a message from Veil.

<b>Mike,

Another great video; I think I'm going to start trusting your editing skills here pretty quick. Your Mom sure can take you well. She is one amazing woman. You two were made for each other ;)

I am sensing that you are leaning towards doing your quota and then parting ways with us? Please tell me this isn't so. You are huge on the site right now; your fans will be very sad to see you go. Is there anything we can do to persuade you to stay?

V31L</b>

I decided to wait before I replied to make it seem like I didn't care to check and see if I got a reply from him. I needed to talk to Mom, see how she felt about all this.

*****

I woke up early on Wednesday with a good case of morning wood. Despite all the sex recently, it seems like my body just wanted more. I went into the bathroom to take care of business, made much more difficult by my swollen wood.

Mom was dressed today as she had some running around to do and kissed me passionately before she headed out. She leaned in and whispered in my ear that today we were going to do an anal flick. She laughed and danced out of my reach as I grabbed at her, telling me to behave until she got home. My wood was back, and there was nothing I could do with it. What a fucking tease!

I went up to my bedroom and opened up the laptop, intending to watch the videos Mom, and I had made, when I noticed a new message from V31L.

<b>Mike,

I shared my concern with our mutual employer, as well as showed him your numbers. When you have some time, I would like a representative to chat with you via Transverse. How does seven tonight sound? I think you will be pleasantly surprised by what she has to say. I will say this; I would love to continue our arrangement.

As a token of goodwill, click the link below. I have set you up with a free membership so you can see what you are contributing to. I have also given you limited Administrator privileges so that you can watch any clips from any of our providers.

V31L</b>

Wow, I thought to myself. I figured we would have to send at least one more clip before seeing any movement on our contract status. I was tempted to reply but instead decided to wait, give one more clip to sweeten the pot.

I clicked the link and was immediately brought to the website. I have to admit, whoever designed it was first-rate. I could search by familial relation, actor, sex act, or all three. Every clip had a star rating that was given by the fans of the site. There was even a chat board so fans could talk anonymously with other members. It looked clean and professional. Someone cared about how it looked.

I found our page; we were listed as 'Mary Peters and her son Mike'. All our current videos were up and posted. Every single one had a five-star rating and numerous comments underneath. I saw a lot of people did have some complaints about not hearing back from their fan mail. I figured we would have to get on that fairly soon if we wanted to keep them happy.

Searching through the 'actors', I immediately saw many who were obviously related, others that you had to look for the resemblance, and some that you couldn't tell all at all, even though I knew they had to be. Several actor bios had stills from their everyday life, giving the viewer a glimpse of their lives. I noticed that many of those who had them were those whose resemblance wasn't as apparent. The pictures, while possibly posed, gave credence to the incestual nature of their videos.

While searching through some of the actors, I was shocked to find three couples that I knew. One was a brother and sister; I had gone to school with the brother. While I didn't know him personally, I had seen him around. Another was a mom and her daughter; they could have been sisters as the Mom looked relatively young for her age. She worked at the bank that I used. And the third was a set of twins. I had seen one of them in the bar I worked at, not knowing at the time she had a twin sister.

I loaded the twins' page and saw they had dozens of clips. Clicking on one, I watched as one of the sisters fingered the other. They were both slightly pudgy but still smoking hot. As I watched, the first slowly inserted her entire hand into her sister's pussy until she was fisting her! I watched spellbound as she pounded her sister's obscenely stretched hole as the finger puppet came over and over.

I spent several hours watching clips, and one thing stood out amongst all the clips. Everyone was more than willing to make them; each actor enthusiastically participated in the sex acts, and there was apparent real 'love' between the actors. Not one actor I looked at appeared to be forced into doing it. Well, other than the obviously faked 'rape' clips, some of them posted.

While I was surfing the site, Mom had come home and kissed me, and said she was going to have a bath before we made our clip. About an hour later, Mom came into the bedroom naked and smiling.

"It's time, baby. Are you ready?"

I shut the laptop and grabbed the camcorder, more than ready for this clip. We weren't going to have any build-up or story for this one. Much like the 'regular sex' clip we shot, this was going to be just sex. Mom knelt on the edge of her bed with her magnificent ass swaying at me as I stared at it. I knelt behind her, gently kissed her firm cheeks while my hands roamed up and down the inside of her thighs.

It wasn't long before her smooth pussy lips became soaked in her juices. I think Mom was nearly as randy as I was. Still, I was going to take my time and enjoy this. Anal was not something I got a lot of. Most women flatly refused after seeing what I wanted to slide up their rears.

Mom smelled divine and fresh from her bath, so without hesitation, I softly licked her tight little asshole, making her jump in shock before she reached back and pulled one cheek to the side, giving me better access. I rimmed her softly at first, then slowly began to apply more pressure to her little hole, finally pushing into it with my tongue.

Relaxed as she was, Mom opened up for me easily as she groaned. I continued my intimate kiss of her booty hole; now, I had both hands holding her cheeks spread. Mom had a free hand stroking her swollen lips.

I think both of us were shocked when Mom came suddenly, watching later; I was just able to see the surprise on Mom's face as her orgasm hit her. She came down quickly and got vocal.

"Oh, fuck baby, that felt so good. Stick some fingers inside Mommy's ass, would you? Stretch out Mommy's dirty hole. I want to feel you in my ass, baby boy."

Not one to defy my Mom, I grabbed some lube and worked it around her asshole, then slid a lubed finger inside her. Mom grunted and pushed back as I slid it in, taking it in one quick thrust.

"Oh, that feels nice, Son. Another one, please. Stretch my shitter!"

I lubed another finger after removing the one and then worked two fingers inside her. She easily and quickly took both fingers, and I have some thick fingers. I worked them in and out while Mom wiggled her ass around, obviously loving the feeling. After being prompted, I had three fingers up inside her tight ass. The heat was intense. She decided that three was good enough, and I stood behind her getting my cock ready for her ass.

Already rock hard, I made sure that the lube was spread thickly and evenly over my flesh before pressing against her most taboo hole. I was light but insistent with the pressure I applied, and Mom held still. Slowly her asshole opened against the force, and then the head of my cock slipped in.

I stopped as soon as Mom hissed in discomfort. I was holding still while waiting for her to get used to the invader. When I felt her rock back slightly, I pushed forward just a bit, and two more inches slid in. Again, I waited as she got used to it, then a little more entered her. We took our time, stopping to add a bit more lube frequently, and eventually, I was planted in her ass up to my balls.

"Oh, fuck baby, you make Mommy feel so full back there. Fuck I am such a slut taking my son's huge cock in my ass!"

Mom's unique scent got more potent in the air as I stood still, her ass wrapped around my thickness, so hot and tight. I stayed still as Mom pulled herself off it a bit and then took it back inside. Each time she did it, more and more slid out and back until just the tip was inside her. The total length of my cock sliding in and out of her asshole felt incredible and seeing how her ass stretched out from her body as if it didn't want to give it up just added fuel to the fire.