Midnight Move Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She finished that leg and did the other; then, it was time to move on to the next event. We had talked about it, and I would pretend to walk in on her as she lotioned herself up. I moved out of the bathroom, closing the door to where it had been before, and continued to film her through the crack as she toweled herself off.

Finally, she was done, and Mom reached over to grab the lotion from the counter. She was slow and sensual as she applied the lotion to her skin. I was spellbound as I watched her. I almost forgot what I was supposed to do. She had just lifted her leg onto the edge of the tub to lotion her leg as I walked in. I was treated to a view of her pussy spread wide, outer and inner lips on display for me. Her back arched towards the door. Mom's unique scent was in the air.

"Oh, Shit! Sorry, Mom."

Mom shrieked, playing along. I paused as if in shock, and Mom turned and looked back at me, eyes wide in surprise. She glanced down and then did a double-take. A smile slowly spread across her face. The lotion dropped loudly to the ground, and Mom turned back. Slowly reaching down with her leg still on the tub forced her pussy even higher in the air, exposing all her womanly parts lewdly even more to me and the camera.

"You are a naughty boy walking in on Mommy like that son," Mom said in a seductive voice as she started to lotion herself once more, "You should have knocked first."

Finished lotioning, she turned and faced me, her huge breasts heaving with desire.

"Oh, did Mommy do that?" she asked as she made a show of looking down at my crotch. "Come with me. I can fix that."

Mom led me into her bedroom and had me sit on the edge of her bed. She pushed me back and then opened up my pants. I lifted my ass as she pulled both my pants and underwear off, my steely prick at full mast.

"Oooh, look at that. My boy likes looking at Mommy, doesn't he? Just lay back and let Mommy make you feel good."

I spread my legs wide, and Mom knelt between them. She had brought the lotion in with her and squirted a healthy gob between her pendulous breasts. Grabbing hold of them, she squeezed them tightly around my cock. As big as they were, my mushroom head still stuck up from between them, all purple and angry-looking.

She lifted while squeezing herself around me; the feel of her soft skin wrapped around me was divine. I think Mom was enjoying it nearly as much as I was. She was slow at first but soon worked her way up into a good steady rhythm. She was getting into it. The look on her face was too real to be an act.

I was quickly starting to peak, and she could tell.

"That's my son! Do it, let it all out for Mommy. Cum for me, baby! Cum for me!!"

Being the good son I am, I did. I think the first blast went right up her nose. She laughed and a big cum bubble formed from her left nostril. The second hit the underside of her chin before she tilted her head down, and the third went straight into her mouth. She squeezed her breasts tighter around me, and my fourth and fifth blasts still managed to make it into her mouth as well.

The rest finished the job of coating her neck and breasts in my cum. I was getting sensitive, and Mom released me, leaning back and once again cleaning herself up with her fingers and sucking them. She smiled at me when she was done.

"My! My son sure has a lot of his yummy cum! Is that normal, or does he just really like what Mommy does for him?"

*****

Mom sat down in my lap after she went and washed up as I loaded the clips onto the laptop. We talked about the clips as we watched them, deciding which filler clips we would add to the titty fuck scene. It took about an hour before we had agreed on the best scenes and another half hour for me to put everything together. As the laptop did its thing, I looked at Mom.

She was still naked, and I could tell that she was very aroused. Her thick nipples were rock hard on her breasts, and I could feel her wetness on my bare leg. My cock had come to life at some point and was pressed into the back of her thigh. I knew we had some time before the video would be finished, and I leaned down to kiss Mom's bare shoulder. She moaned softly at the touch of my lips on her skin.

I picked her up and carried her into her bedroom, placing her gently on the bed. I crawled onto it as well, resting my body between her legs, and she wrapped them around me. I was up on my hands, keeping my weight off her. We were pressed against each other at the waist, and I could feel mom grinding herself against my hardness.

"Are you sure you want this, Mom? We could just keep it to the videos."

"Please, baby, I don't want our first time to be on video. I want it to be about love. The video will be fucking."

Mom made it plain she didn't want foreplay, and adjusting myself slightly, I pressed against her hot and wet lips. They parted easily for me, and I slowly slid in. Mom's eyes went wide as she felt herself stretch to take my significant width and length. Stopping once I was fully into her, I bent down to kiss her.

Our lips met gently, the passion growing slowly but inexorably. I started to fuck her with gentle pressure, grinding my thick manhood deep inside her while she thrust her pelvis up to meet me. She was so aroused, so wet, that I slid in and out of her very tight pussy with ease. If I hadn't cum such a short time ago, I doubt I would have lasted more than a minute.

Mom's legs were wrapped around me, her face flushed as she actively fucked back onto my cock. Finally, it was too much, and Mom could sense I was about to cum.

"Inside me, baby! Cum inside, Mommy, please!"

I couldn't hold it back anymore, and my cock hardened just a bit more before I thrust as deep as I could, each pulse of my dick shooting a big wad of semen into the place I had come from. Mom pulled me tight as I filled her, her orgasm joining mine. Her legs and arms held me close; She was stronger than I gave her credit for.

I held myself still as Mom's, and my orgasms started to subside. I looked into her face and saw that she had tears running down her face. She must have noticed the concern on my face because she pulled me even tighter and whispered in my ear.

"They are tears of joy, my beautiful son."

We lay on the bed long after I had softened inside her. Finally, we broke apart, and I pulled myself slowly from Mom's pussy. Mom sat up as I lay back, and she took my flaccid cock into her mouth, gently cleaning me. Her soft tongue worked my balls as well before she got up to head to the bathroom. She came back after a couple of minutes and lay next to me, cuddling into my side.

*****

I must have fallen asleep as it was early in the morning when I checked the time. I got up and found the movie completed while I was sleeping. I sent it off, along with the originals, to Veil. I climbed back into bed with Mom, careful not to wake her. Sleep took me quickly as I snuggled into her.

*****

I woke, slightly confused, as I wasn't in my bed. As my brain caught up to reality, I realized I was still in Mom's bed. She was nowhere to be found. I could smell the coffee that she had going, and that, more than anything, made me get up. A quick pit-stop in the bathroom and I was on my way to the kitchen. I saw Mom puttering around making breakfast, wrapped in a sheer robe.

She smiled at me; her face lit with a glow. Mom gave me a good morning kiss that was a mix of maternal and lover. She told me to sit, and we were soon eating our food. Done, she cleaned up the table and came and sat back down.

"Mike, I was thinking we could do another clip today? What do you think?"

"At this rate, we will have them all done before our vacation is over, mom," I replied with a smile on my face.

Mom laughed and blushed. "That is ok with me, honey."

"When did you want to do it?"

Mom stood up, and the robe fell to the floor. "How about now, baby?"

I smiled at Mom and said I would be right back. I went to my room and grabbed the camera and tripod.

Mom took control of this session, telling me how she wanted the shoot set up. I took off the joggers I had pulled on when I woke up and stood in front of the sink. Mom set up the tripod and camera, shooting from a low angle and slightly to the side.

"We need to get two cameras, baby, if not three." Mom took hold of my semi-hard cock and smiled up at me. "Action!"

I couldn't help but smile at my mom.

"Hmmm, I can't wait to taste you, baby. Mommy is going to make you feel so good."

Mom started to lick the tip with little flicks of her tongue, giving me the barest of grazes to the swelling head of my cock. One hand held my member while the other she used to massage my heavy sack gently. Soon her tongue was running up and down my rapidly hardening flesh. I was turned on immensely. My cock was dripping non-stop, Mom stopping now and then to kiss and suck up the slick fluid leaking from my tip.

When she took my cock into her mouth, it felt divine. She slowly bobbed on me, sensuously fellating me, taking a little more into her suckling hole with every downward pass of her full lips. She took her time as I watched her. Her blue eyes never left mine. I could smell the intoxicating scent of her arousal in the kitchen.

I felt the tip of my cock hit the back of her throat and saw there was a little more than half left. I was shocked when Mom didn't stop; she continued to take me deeper and deeper each time, my thick flesh easily passing into her throat. I was in awe as Mom eventually bottomed out, something I had never before experienced. And still, she didn't pick up her pace, making love to my cock with her mouth.

Just as it was about to be too much, Mom popped off me and asked me to grab the camera for some POV footage. My wet cock flopped around as I hurried to do as she asked. We got back into position, and Mom once again started from the top, taking just a little at a time and slowly working more into her mouth, nearly recreating what she had just finished doing to me perfectly.

This time, when Mom felt me starting to peak, she pulled my cock nearly out of her mouth, just the tip rested on her outstretched tongue as her small hand gently coaxed me to orgasm. I watched through the viewfinder as spurt after spurt went into her mouth. She quickly swallowed between pulses of my seed. She swallowed the last before once again taking me into her throat to try and milk the last of my cum.

I could see the sparkle in her eyes as she slowly withdrew my still hard cock from the tight passage of her throat and out of her mouth. A wide smile that matched her eyes was on her face.

"Damn, my little boy has some yummy cum! And your cock tastes so good. I'll be doing that again real soon, baby. Mommy can't wait to have this big cock in my throat again!"

She giggled, almost girlishly, before standing up. I put the camera down and pulled her tight, bending down to kiss Mom as no son should. I could smell and taste myself, but I didn't care.

*****

I loaded the clip onto the computer but didn't send it off right away, as Mom wanted to do it a few more times and then make it into one extended clip. While she puttered around our place, I edited the clip, splicing and rearranging the two versions, so it appeared as if the blowjob was shot continuously with two cameras. One thing I noticed that I hadn't before was that Mom had finger fucked herself while sucking on me; I could just make out two fingers pumping furiously in and out of her wet pussy. It was hot watching her fluids drip onto the kitchen floor while she sucked me.

As I was working on the clip, a message came in, popping up on my screen. Seeing as it was from Veil, I opened it up right away.

<b>Mike,

Another excellent video, and again, your choices are nearly perfect in the editing. I did make some changes and have attached the version I will be posting to the site. Damn, you two are turning me on something fierce. There is an undeniable passion that people can see, almost feel through your work. I sincerely hope you decide to keep producing for us once your obligation is up. If you choose to make more, I will go to bat for a significant raise for you two.

If you ever need advice about your work, feel free to hit me up. And if you choose to continue producing content for us, you will probably want some more equipment. Message me first. I know a guy and can get you top of the line at cost.

Looking forward to the next clip,

V31L</b>

I called Mom in, and together we watched the clip Veil had sent. The changes were minor, for the most part just the 'perving mom' filler I had added. Watching the video proved I was ready for another round, and we grabbed the camera after starting the compiling of our latest video.

This time Mom had me on the couch as she sucked me, moving the tripod twice before having me shoot POV for the money shot. This time she captured it all without swallowing, though some dribbled down from the corners of her mouth. She made a big show of swallowing my cum and then cleaning up what had dribbled out.

We shot two more before bedtime, the final one we knew wouldn't have much of a cumshot, so Mom changed up the last angle. Which turned out amazing. It was from below and behind, which gave a great shot of Mom's huge breasts heaving as I throat fucked her. As I came, I left my cock in as deep as I could go; you could see my perineum pulse in concert with my cock in her throat. I pulled out just in time for a small drop of cum to start to fall before Mom's tongue flicked out and snagged it.

I had already edited the previous three clips, and it didn't take long to edit the fourth. I compiled all the clips into one long scene, getting it started before I decided to jump into the shower and have a quick clean before bed. As I was showering, Mom came into the bathroom.

"Just going to pee really quick, baby."

"Ok, Mom."

I heard her peeing, then the sound of the toilet paper roll as I washed and rinsed myself. The sink turned on after the toilet flushed; luckily, the landlord had finally installed the mixing valve I had been bugging him for. Done in the shower, I shut off the water and ran my hands quickly over my body, squeegeeing off the excess water.

Pulling back the curtain, I saw Mom was still in the bathroom, standing in front of the sink, brushing her long blonde hair. She reached over and handed me my towel. We made some small talk as I dried off, neither of us concerned about our nudity. How quickly things became normal.

I gave her a kiss that stretched out a bit before telling her goodnight, then headed into my room. I was worn out from the day's shoot, and sleep quickly took me.

*****

I woke up to the sound of my door opening as Mom came in, a tray of food in her hands.

"Good morning baby, I made breakfast."

She was dressed in a usual robe today, one of her favorites, a thick white one. I sat up in bed as she placed the tray in my lap, the extensive spread of food making my stomach growl in appreciation. Mom climbed into bed next to me and picked at the food as I ate. We talked about inconsequential things as I did. Finally, I had my fill, and I placed the tray on the floor.

Mom got up and grabbed the laptop, telling me we had a new message from Veil. I opened it and read through; Mom had already done so.

<b>Mike,

Thank you again; you two are fucking amazing! You already have fans, and the requests for commissions are starting to swamp me. I have to say, great job on making the blowjob scenes a compilation. However, I will be splitting them up to post individually; I'll post the compilation sometime down the road. I'll hold on to three until after you are done with your quota and have renegotiated your contract. Don't worry; Larry won't know, and even if he finds out, I have autonomy where the site is concerned. As long as I make him money, and you are already making him a lot of it.

As for the commissions, they work a little bit differently. The way I have set it up is if you choose to do them, a link for the video goes directly to the accounts of those who pay for them; and are then posted to the site no sooner than three months after they receive them. As for your cut, standard rates are twenty percent of the bid, plus your standard rate once posted.

I have set up a private site for you so you can check your requests for commissions. If things requested are a hard limit, there is a simple filter in place that will remove them.

I look forward to seeing how your videos progress, as do your fans. Oh, I have also set up a section of your site for fan mail. Good luck trying to keep up with that! Just a word of caution, don't get the idea of trying to cut out the middle man; I can't cover your ass for that, and Larry will not take kindly to it.

Click the link below and feel free to save it to your browser. I have set it up securely, and only your laptop can access it.

V31L</b>

I clicked the link provided, and Mom and I spent some time going through the requests, some quite simple and others Downright disgusting. I immediately opened the filter and got rid of the worst of them. After talking with Mom, we added a few more after searching up what they meant. I was quite shocked at some that Mom said were ok to leave on.

There were quite a few that were very similar, minus the bid amount. The bids ranged anywhere from a grand to several thousand dollars. I found out later that the proposals showed our cut only. We could easily make a shit ton of money quickly with just a few commissions. We were not allowed to do any, though, until we finished our quota.

I figured this was the carrot to have us willingly continue making videos for the site. Mom seemed to be very interested in the commissions, something I was beginning to think had more to do with continuing our sex escapades than actually making more vids.

*****

I got up once we had spent some time checking out the simple site and got ready for the day. I had plans to head out and do some shopping for the house, and Mom wanted some time to herself, so it worked well for both of us. It didn't take long for me to get the shopping done, and not quite ready to go home, I instead drove to a pub near our place that I had frequented in the past.

I sat in a booth sipping a pint of Guinness, deep in thought. The past few days seemed surreal to me. Mom and I were involved in a sexual relationship, making incest porn for the local crime lord. I had always walked the straight and narrow, never breaking the law beyond not caring for the speed limit. And if I was honest with myself, I was very much enjoying our new side job.

Tonight, we were going to cross the line. I know I had already fucked Mom once, but this was our first time on film. Really, my first time having 'sex' on film. For some reason, I was nervous about it. I guess up to now; I was more passive in our clips; this time, I would be a lot more active. Mom had taken to it like a duck to water, and I knew she wouldn't have any issues. If anything, I would have to guess. Mom had a strong exhibitionist streak in her, along with an incest kink that I had the sneaking suspicion she had harbored for years.

I was just about to get up when a young woman sat down next to me in the booth. I had watched her get carded out of the corner of my eye by the doorman but thought nothing of it. Some habits die hard. She was tiny, shorter than even Mom and I doubt she weighed even a hundred pounds. Very beautiful despite the fact she did nothing to bring attention to herself. She wore baggy clothes and wore no makeup of any kind. Her hair wasn't done up in anything fancy, and long black hair in a simple ponytail contrasted nicely with her pale skin.