Midnight Move Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom picked up her pace, ramping her speed over several minutes until her big ass shock against my groin each time she bottomed out. Then she stopped.

"Ok baby, time to fuck your Mommy's ass good. I can take it. Pound my shitter as a good boy should!"

I was fine with her order. I reached down and grabbed her hips and thrust deep, if not that hard. Mom took it with a grunt and panted as I repeated the motion. I built up my speed and power slowly, ever ready to back off at the first sign of pain. Mom took my cock like a trooper.

"Oh, fuck baby, your cock feels amazing in my ass. I think you are going to make me cum! Oh, fuck baby, yes! Like that, YES!"

I was thrusting deep and hard by now, and Mom came spectacularly, squirting her juices all over my balls. I didn't let up as I pounded her ass, gripping her thick cheeks tightly as I thrust into mom's sucking ass. Again, Mom came, or maybe it was still, and I fucked her like a man possessed. I could feel my orgasm starting to build, and I tried everything I could to stave it off, not wanting this wonderful feeling to end.

"Oh, fuck baby, cum in Mommy's ass! Cum in Mommy's ass, please! I want to feel your spunk shoot up inside me!"

I lost it then and roared as I shot my seed deep into her bowels. This set Mom off again, her fluids getting everywhere from the power of her orgasm. I stayed deep inside her as I rode the waves of aftershocks, and Mom recovered herself. I was still hard when I finally pulled out, Mom's asshole gaping lewdly at me, and cum began to drip from her hole. I watched spellbound as she slowly closed up and the river of cum ceased.

I picked up the camera, and Mom forced more out, cum bubbles and farting noises accompanying the thick white fluid. As she pushed, her asshole again gaped wide several times until I was sure there was little left inside her.

Mom got off the soaked bed and knelt before me as I filmed her cleaning my still hard cock with her mouth. She smiled up at me, her blue eyes sparkling.

"My ass tastes good on you, baby."

*****

Reviewing the clips after they loaded, I was happy to see the angle we chose was quite good. While there was a bit that was blocked by my body, there was also a lot that was shown, especially once I had lifted the leg closest to the camera to really pound into Mom. All in all, I knew it would definitely 'sweeten the pot' for the upcoming negotiations.

I sent the clip along with a short note saying I would be available for a chat at seven-thirty, more to give the impression that I wasn't overly concerned with what his representative had to say. I figured it would be Raven I was talking to, and I had to be sure not to react to her as if I knew her. I figured our employer would be watching.

Mom and I had a nice sensual shower together, not getting up to anything more than some light petting while in there, and ate a nice meal before I turned on the laptop. We had decided I would just chat, with Mom off to the side but not actually in view of the webcam.

I saw there was a request for a video chat waiting for me and I clicked accept. As expected, Raven popped up in the window. The background looked as if she had a screen like photographers used; behind her was just a solid blue color. She sat in a chair up against the screen, wearing an outfit that wouldn't have looked out of place in a boardroom. I could see from her knees to the top of her head, but nothing of the room she was in. I assumed the lack of info was something that had been set up deliberately

"Hi Mike, my name is Raven. I work with Veil."

"Hi, Raven."

A chat request popped up. It was Veil

<b>Hi Mike, I'm here as well but will just be observing. Raven has full negotiating power, and Larry is speaking to her directly. You don't need to acknowledge me.</b>

"How are you doing tonight?"

"Well, thank you. How are you?"

"Good, thanks. I just wanted to say, that last clip you loaded was fucking fantastic." I could see the arousal in her eyes as she spoke. "I still can't believe your Mom was able to fit your cock up her ass like that. She is amazing!"

I glanced over at Mom and saw the blush that had crept up her neck and into her cheeks. "Thanks, I have to agree with you there."

"I have to ask you a question, Mike. It seems like you are thinking about leaving us. What are your thoughts? Where is your thinking right now?"

I paused as if pondering the question and then spoke slowly. "Well, we obviously don't have an issue with the sex or making videos. I guess what is holding me back is the risk. If this got out, Mom and I would face a huge backlash. We would be ruined socially if not thrown in jail."

I could see Raven nodding. "I can see your point. We do everything we can to make sure that won't happen."

"I am sure you do. But there is still a risk, and its solely Mom and I taking it. Both my Mom and I know better than to mention anyone else's involvement. While I am more than willing to fulfill our obligation, I just don't think that this is something we are comfortable doing long term."

"Uh-huh. I get that, Mike. I do. This is something that could destroy you both." Raven stopped as if in thought. "I was wondering, Mike. What would you think if we upped the ante? Made the reward worth the risk?"

"What do you mean?"

"Well, here's the thing. What if you agreed to continue working with us? In exchange, we could consider your quota paid in full? That would allow you to access the commissions right away. Would that be enough to get you to rethink things?"

"I appreciate your generosity," I was sure my face told her that I didn't think it was all that generous. "But I don't think...."

"Hold on, Mike." Raven held her hand to her left ear and turned slightly away from the camera. She listened for a while, and then her eyes went wide in shock. When she turned back to face the camera entirely, I could see the excitement in her eyes.

"I just have a new offer, Mike," she could barely contain herself as she spoke. "You are very popular on the site. We are very pleased, and by that, I mean our mutual employer," she tapped her ear.

"How does this sound? We will have you and your Mom on the payroll for a legitimate business, full-time, where you don't even have to come in. Your base salary will be fifty grand a year. Each. Every video you make for us will be paid out as a sales commission bonus of five grand, split equally between you. We will also up the percentage to thirty for commissions."

"Holy shit."

"It will be all legal, Mike. You won't have to try to hide the money you make from the government. We will handle your taxes through the company accountants. All we ask is at least one video a week. To sweeten the pot, we will send you some new equipment as well." Raven held her hand to her ear again.

"And your Mom will have a clothing allowance as well. Five hundred a month, to be spent where she wishes."

Mom squealed in glee beside me and grabbed hold of my arm. I was stunned by the offer. We could easily pull in more than two hundred grand a year, just by fucking. Not even legitimate porn stars made that kind of money, not without hitting superstardom anyway.

Less than a month ago, we were looking at a midnight move, with creditors calling at all hours. Now we were going to be flush!

I looked at Mom and I could tell she liked the idea. The look in her eyes said she wanted this, hell, I wanted this. I turned back to the screen.

"Ok. We accept."