Midnight Move Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My computer finally arrived and I spent a lot of time on it, loading new games and playing them. I maintained a near religious schedule in our home gym, replacing a few of the machines with my preferred free weights. I also signed up for college, something that had been only a pipe dream in the past. I was too late for the first semester, but I was able to get into a couple courses come the new year. I wasn't going for any sort of degree, I just took courses in computers and visual arts, pre-requisites for the editing and videography I thought could help with our product. When Veil found out about it, he offered help if I was ever stuck.

Amanda and I were still moving slow physically, our relationship grew stronger by the day. I met her sister Emma and after a slow start we actually became good friends. I think she was half expecting me to hit on her too.

I bought a used truck, just a few years old and in great shape, so I no longer had to borrow Mom's car anymore. We were happy, for the first time ever I could actually see a future that was full of good things.

A month after starting to answer the fan mail, Mom approached me with an idea.

"Mikey, our fans are really wanting to know if we are going to do requests."

"I'm down, Mom. You just need to pick one and we can shoot it."

"I was wondering if maybe you could talk to Veil about it. I have an idea I would like to try."

She explained it to me, and I thought it was an awesome idea. Instead of us picking it, we would have our fans vote on what they wanted. Mom had it all planned out. There would be three rounds. We would pick the fifty that appealed most to us and let our fans have a week to vote. The top ten would then get another week to bring it down to the top three. Then those would have a final week for voting. None of the screen names of those who requested them would be revealed until the final vote was counted, so even the doubles couldn't be sure of who requested them.

Veil had told me the requests were blind, only those who put them forward would know unless they said something on the message board, so that would add a layer of excitement to the process. When I approached Veil, he was quickly on board. With their interest in making cash though, he quickly put forth the idea of the voting costing money, and limiting each member to ten votes per round. Veil told us that since it was our idea, Mr. Speakman was willing to give us a percentage. I agreed even though it wasn't about the money for us.

As soon as it was announced, the message board lit up. Mom tried to keep up with the fans but was quickly swamped. Overnight the requests doubled in value as each tried to give their request the best chance of being in the fifty chosen. Little did they know that Mom could care less what the price tag was. Once she had picked them and I sent them off to Veil, we quickly got a revised list back. It seems that Veil had found identical or near identical requests with a higher dollar value attached so changed them for the ones Mom had picked. We went over them and had no issues with the slight differences so gave our consent.

Then we forgot about it. Veil promised to let us know the final results if we didn't check the new voting page. Mom and I continued to put out our videos at a slightly slower pace than before but still 'practiced' nearly daily. I saw that Amanda and her sister had picked up their pace, I would watch their videos mostly alone. I nearly shit myself the first time the two mentioned me in one of their videos. I was just 'the boyfriend' but some of their verbal fantasies got very detailed.

*****

I had Mom bent over one of the tables in the greenhouse, frantically thrusting my cock in and out of her tight asshole. Over the last few months her tight, wide ass had been well trained to take me with the bare minimum of lube, this time was just spit. She was howling and screaming as she thrust back the best she could, given the position was awkward for her to do so.

She had already squirted a couple of times, her warm fluids running down my legs as I buggered her. The loud slap of my groin against her fleshy bottom echoed slightly in the large room we were in. We had set up the shoot to take advantage of the natural light and the fact our groundskeeper had finished for the year last week.

I pulled out, her asshole gaping as I looked down, knowing the camera was perfectly set up to capture it. I had a near sixth sense now, knowing exactly where to set things up for the best angles. All our shoots having given me the practical experience needed to be sure of things. I thrust all the way back in with ease, her tight ring gripping me as I did.

I looked over and saw Amanda standing near with her skirt up and her fingers rapidly rubbing herself, her pink panties around her knees. This was the first time we had shot with a live audience and I had to admit, it added a lot to the experience. She was far enough away that any sounds she inadvertently made wouldn't be picked up by the camera, though she still did her best to remain as silent as possible. She didn't have much to worry about though as Mom was as vocal as ever.

"Such a good son, reaming his Mommy's tight ass like that! Fuck you have an amazing cock! Fucking pound my ass like the slut I am!"

"You like my dick in your ass Mom?"

"I fucking love that thick cock of yours up there rearranging my guts. Fuck it hurts so good! Fuck me son, fuck Momma good! Make your slut mommy walk funny!"

Reaching down I grabbed a handful of Mom's long blonde hair and pulled just the way she liked. Her moans went up in pitch as I worked myself with her ass. Being used hard and fast in her ass was Mom's absolute favorite, my thickness and length just making it that much better for her. I used to worry about hurting her until the time we filmed with her on top riding me. Now I know better.

Her fleshy cheeks were jiggling with every hard thrust of my hips, and I could see her face was red as she panted and screamed, spewing her profanities and filth. Mom had a very dirty mind.

"I'm coming again! Mommy is coming on her son's beautiful cock again! OH FUCK!"

I felt Mom's tight asshole clench once more, gripping me almost painfully as I powered through her most recent orgasm, her juices once again splashing my thighs.

"You are such an anal slut Mommy. Coming on my cock like that."

"Fuck yeah! I'm a whore baby! I'm my son's personal whore! Your cum slut! Oh fuck, not again! FUUCK!"

I drove into Mom's ass and this time I could feel her orgasm was building my own. She had just come down when I knew it was time.

Giving a slight jerk to her hair, Mom was just cognizant enough that the signal registered, she fell to her knees before me a split second after I pulled out again. The first blast splattered wetly against her nose as she stroked me, the second was expertly directed into the back of her throat. Two more went into her mouth before she leaned forward to deepthroat me and the rest was pumped straight into her stomach. When she felt me stop pulsing in her throat, Mom pulled back before deepthroating me a few more times, her throat massaging my length and her tongue rubbing softly.

Mom looked at the camera with a smile as she pulled me from her mouth, my cum dripping from her nose and down her chin. She kissed the tip of my cock as she looked up at me with love in her eyes.

"I love you son."

I smiled down at her and Mom stood, as she did so Amanda spoke.

"Holy Fuck! That was so fucking hot! Thank you so much for letting me watch!"

I bent down and gave Mom a kiss, just a quick peck and turned to see my girlfriend with a huge shit eating grin on her face. Her eyes were sparkling and I once again thanked whatever god blessed my life. I turned off the camera and when I looked up, I was just in time to catch the shocked look on Amanda's face as Mom grabbed her hand and sucked my girlfriend's slick fingers into her mouth.

"You are more than welcome Amanda; you are welcome any time."

With a wink at me, Mom walked over and picked up her clothes that were thrown on the floor. Without dressing Mom carried them out the door and went towards the house. I could see the blush of arousal on Amanda's face, along with the shock. I went over to her and put my hands on her waist. She looked up at my face with a shy smile.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it baby."

"Enjoy it? That was the hottest thing I have ever seen."

I bent down and Amanda kissed me with a passion beyond what she had to date. I had a feeling if she didn't have to leave right away, I would have had sex with her for the first time. As it was, her hand on my semi hard cock was bringing life back to it quickly. We broke our kiss and Amanda looked up at me.

"Baby, there is something I want to try next time. But it needs to be a surprise. I have to go now though," she said with a pout.

I walked her through the house and out to her car. The kiss we shared there was a less passionate than before but sweet in its own way.

*****

Veil contacted us to let us know the first two rounds were done, and the final three had been chosen. Mom and I checked the site to see which ones had made it. I was surprised at the three. Some of the ones Mom had picked were quite wild, these ones seemed rather tame.

The first was a simple exhibitionist style vid, with Mom flashing her private bits in various public places and engaging in sexual acts with me as well. This one would require a road trip somewhere we wouldn't be recognized as mother and son if we got caught.

The second was just a fuck video but I had to pull out and cum on food and Mom would then eat it. She said it would be fine with her and truthfully, it didn't bother me either though I did not understand the appeal.

The final choice was a little more specific. It was to be one continuous shot, and I was to fuck Mom as many times in a row as I could and cum in each of her holes without anything more than short water breaks. Even those were to be filmed. A note from Veil said he was able to get me some prescription help if I wanted. I knew I'd be good for at least three or four in a row before equipment failure but to be honest, I was curious to see how the meds would help out.

Veil wanted to know how we wanted the funds we had earned so far and to be honest, I was shocked at our cut already. I agreed with his suggestion and we would be having it broken up and added to our 'commission' checks, with a chunk of it in cash each month. After discussing it with Mom, I also requested an immediate cash withdrawal for investment in a local business.

Mom and I kept a close eye on the voting over the week, it was a very close race. There were even good-natured flame wars on the chat board as the members sparred verbally with each other. I had to laugh at some of the insults, these people had some very imaginative and funny comments. Luckily, or perhaps it was in the terms of service, it was all kept light and playful rather than malicious.

In the end, the marathon fuck won. A lucky fan going by the handle of Mikes#1Fan won. With a name like that, I was sure the whole idea for it was to see exactly what I was capable of. Mom was pleased with it and sent off a congratulatory note off to the winner, as well as notes to the other two promising them their requests as well once we had finished the winner's. When Veil found out, he let us and them know there would be a month delay between each, just to make sure the winner felt properly compensated.

With everyone happy and our next full production planned out, all that remained was to shoot. At least for the website. My personal life had other things going on, even though the two were forever joined at the hip.

*****

Amanda had requested that I not film or be with Mom for a couple days before her next planned visit, something I found strange but she went out of her way to reassure me it wasn't jealousy on her part. So, with no real reason to deny her, I agreed. Mom talked to Amanda to get her own reassurances and then proceeded to spend the next two days teasing the hell out of me.

When Amanda showed up, I was surprised to see her carrying a bag, but I figured that since it was going to be our first time, she had brought things to make it special. Little did I know. We sat and talked for a while, mom joining us before she left the room.

With the little bit of privacy we now had, things heated up quickly. Amanda was soon in my lap, grinding herself on me as our lips met, my hands exploring the places I had found during previous playtimes that brought the greatest reactions. Without a care for modesty, Amanda pulled her top off, exposing her lacey pale blue bra to me. I kissed her modest cleavage as she held my head and moaned softly. Pulling back slightly, she reached down and pulled my shirt off and up, running her hands over my broad back as she pulled me back into her chest.

I grabbed a handful of her shoulder length hair and pulled gently, her chin lifted up, exposing the soft skin of her neck to my lips. Amanda's breathing got ragged as I kissed from her jaw down to her shoulder where I nipped her skin playfully. I could feel the goosebumps that were instantly raised on her skin.

By this time, I was fully hard in my pants and it was getting rather uncomfortable for me. Taking pity on me, Amanda pulled back and stood up to help me take off the offending garments, using the distance to do the same with her leggings. With both of us clad in only our thin underwear, the feel of her heat and wetness was very apparent.

Taking Amanda in my arms, I shifted position and lay her down on the couch. With most of my weight pinning her down, she wasn't going anywhere, when her legs wrapped around me, I knew she didn't want to. We kissed and dry humped on the couch, neither of us really dry. Which of the wetness was from her or from me was impossible to tell.

Reaching between us Amanda managed to get a hand inside my underwear and I groaned at her firm touch. Her hand quickly became slippery as she stroked me with my precum providing ample lube, making her strokes smoother on my swollen flesh. I kissed her deeply as she stroked me, my hands gripping her taut buttocks firmly. Pulling back from my kiss, Amanda looked up at me and flashed a cheeky grin.

"Ok Mary."

I was stunned as Mom came around the corner, a video-camera in hand. It wasn't one of ours. I looked up into Amanda's eyes and she must have seen something in mine that made her suddenly nervous.

"I'm sorry for springing this on your Mike. I wanted it to be a surprise. I should have asked."

"Uh, what's going on?"

"I wanted to film our first time, baby. I wanted to be able to watch it, and share it too. If you aren't cool with that, I am very sorry."

I could see the sudden apprehension on her face, the worry she had screwed things up. For a split second I was upset. The thought that my girlfriend was just using me to boost her own popularity on the site causing my stomach to clench. Then that stupid part of my brain got a drop kick from the rational part.

We were both porn stars. We shared the most intimate of acts with thousands of people, and those acts were incestuous as well. This actually made more sense the more I thought about it. We fucked people for money, but it was also making love. There was a real emotional connection between the vast majority, if not all, of the performers from the site. I am positive that is what kept the subscribers coming back once the illicit thrill of watching real incest started to get stale. From what I could see, looks weren't the big draw as several of the most popular stars were rather plain looking.

I had no idea how this would even make it onto the site, if that was even what she meant by sharing. I could feel the muscles in my body and face relax as I quickly came to terms with what my girlfriend had sprung on me.

"It's ok baby, I get it." I smiled up at her.

Her face relaxed as she looked down at me and she could see that I truly was ok with things.

"Told you my boy would be ok with it."

Amanda looked back at Mom and smiled. "Thanks Mary, you were right."

With gentle pressure to my chest Amanda got me off her and she stood, Amanda then pulled her panties down her smooth thighs to her knees. She undid her bra and then picked up her bag. She quickly explained what it was she wanted and I laughed as the last few days of Mom teasing me finally made sense.

"I get it now. Mom was in on this from the start huh?"

"Mary is wonderful and actually suggested this."

"You sure this will be ok?"

"Absolutely."

I could only grin and Mom helped her get ready. Once the prep was done, Amanda knelt on the couch with her ass in the air. I climbed onto the couch and looked down, seeing her bare ass for the first time in person. While not a romantic encounter for our first coupling, it was a unique experience for sure.

I looked down at Amanda kneeling before me, exposed before me for the first time in person. I had read an article recently on the different types of vaginas there are and chuckled as I realized that Amanda was definitely a Ms. Puffs. I loved the look of her full, puffy outer lips. I parted them gently with my fingers and was rewarded with the sight of her inner lips glistening with her dew.

I ran the swollen head of my cock through her soaked lips, getting myself nice and wet before I slid a couple of inches into the young lady in front of me. She groaned as our flesh joined for the first time. The heat of her wrapped around me was fucking intense.

Mom flitted around us, filming us as I slowly worked myself in and out of Amanda. Both of us ignored her, focusing on the feel of the other. It took some time to fully encase myself in her flesh, something neither of us were in a rush for as the experience was a first for us and we wanted to savor it. Despite it being filmed, despite the fact we were making porn, it was still an incredibly intimate and loving act.

Slowly I took Amanda, her soft moans of pleasure echoing mine. She straightened up on the couch and arched her back, looking for a kiss that I was more than happy to give her. My hands explored as we did so, me feeling the supple muscles of her core flexing under them.

She broke it first and went back down panting as she drove herself back upon my thrusting member. The days of constant teasing was too much and a bare five minutes after starting I could feel my orgasm approaching. I pulled out and stroked myself as I started to cum, aiming where our previous prep had gone.

Amanda had brought a butt plug that stretched her asshole wide and left it gaping with a nice big open ring for me to shoot into. The first blast was perfect, it launched and landed deep inside her. The majority of the rest followed, with only the smallest amount landing around the plastic ring that held her spread open.

Grunting as I sprayed, I gripped myself tightly once done and managed to drip the last little bit into the spread hole. I was sensitive but not overly, so sliding back inside Amanda wasn't a big deal. This time I wasn't as gentle, my still swollen cock parting her lips with a sudden thrust that brought an excited squeak from her. With her head down I began to fuck Amanda a lot harder than before. With my first orgasm out of the way, this time I was working for her finish.

As I thrust into her, I could hear just how wet she was. As if the slickness of her passage wasn't enough of a clue. I had enough of a presence of mind to try and keep my legs out of the way, giving Mom the best possible angles I could manage for her filming. I held Amanda face down on the couch with one of my big mitts on her spine while the other grabbed hold of her jiggling ass-cheek.

Amanda huffed underneath me; mouth open wide with her face pressed tightly into the couch. I watched her as her face went red under the assault of my cock. With her eyes closed in concentration, Amanda met each of my thrusts with vigor, eagerly accepting the deep, full pounding.