Midnight Move Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom came in the kitchen as I sat at the island in the kitchen, drawing on the rough sketch I had made of our home. She placed her hand with easy familiarity on my shoulder and watched. We chatted about placement for a bit then she said she was going for a shower. I sat for a few minutes, my mind wandering before I got up.

I stripped my clothes off before I was even at the bathroom and climbed into the shower with Mom. She was just rinsing the shampoo from her hair when I grabbed her and pulled her close. Water still running from her face, I kissed her gently. She rubbed her eyes clear and looked at me, a sparkle in her eyes.

"Does my handsome son want to fuck his Mommy?"

The hardness poking her belly gave away my intentions and Mom stood on the small seat recessed into the wall and squatted down, her legs spread wide and holding the support bar. She was nearly perfect height and I pressed forward, my girth easily spreading her thick lips open, Mom was slick with desire as well. I guess either her earlier cleanup of me or the thought of the cameras and the resultant movies we would be making had aroused her as well.

Mom's massive chest was pressed tightly between us as I sawed my cock in and out of her gripping pussy slowly. I held her tight in my arms, staring into her eyes as she held my gaze. We were silent as we mated, other than the odd groan or moan.

Mom was pushing herself onto me as best she could with the awkward angle she was in but that was fine with me. I wanted this to be nice and slow. This wasn't about performing for the camera; this was me enjoying a loving bout of intimacy with Mom.

We had fucked, we had made love, we had done almost everything possible. While I enjoyed making movies with her, by far my favorite moments with Mom where when we were just being intimate for us. I loved her and I knew she loved me. Despite the sex, I knew neither of us was 'In Love' with the other. Sex was just another way for us to express our closeness.

We stayed the way we were, slowly joined, showing our love in the most physical of ways. The steam of the shower causing rivulets of water to run down our bodies. I kissed Mom occasionally to her enjoyment, I read her wishes from her face when she wanted more.

I could feel that while off a way, my orgasm was approaching. I picked Mom up by grabbing hold of her cheeks, the work she had put in had caused her to lose some weight but she still had her gorgeous big ass, if a little tighter and muscular than before. We didn't pick up the pace at all, still kept things nice and slow. I pressed her against the wall and withdrew before sliding back deep.

Finally, the inevitable came, and I stayed deep as I pulsed inside Mom, over and over, leaving a bit of myself inside her for days to come. I purposely angled myself away from the spray as I slid out of her body, last thing I wanted was to upset Mom by taking away her special treat. She dropped to her knees after I allowed her to slide down the wall and took me into her mouth.

We washed each other in an easy silence, and dried the other the same way. Wrapped in a towel, Mom went to her room to find clothes while I picked up mine from where I dropped them and carried them into my room.

I was again seated at the island when Mom came and sat beside me. She grabbed my hand and held it gently.

"Thank you, baby."

"Hmmm?"

"For everything," she said, knowing my question. "We have always been close Mikey; you have been such a little man all your life. Taking care of me, never being a problem child. I love you son; I am lucky to have you in my life. Proud of the man you are today."

I smiled at her. "I love you too Mom. I'm lucky to have you for a Mom. I wouldn't be half the man I am if it wasn't for you."

I could see something was troubling her, I kept quiet, knowing that she needed to get it out.

"Do you have any regrets?"

"About what Mom?"

"This." She gestured to our home. I knew she meant more than that though.

"No." I could tell she wanted more, needed it. "Mom, while I never would have imagined things would have turned out the way they have, I have no regrets. None. Did I ever think we would be making money selling incest porn? Never in a million years. But I'd be lying if I said I've never thought of you sexually before this all happened. I think most sons go through a phase of lusting after their Moms. I did."

Mom smiled. "I remember the looks baby. I figured as much."

I placed my hand on top of the one she held me with. "And yes, I outgrew it. You went from the object of my fantasies to the role model for the kind of woman I wanted to spend my life with."

I saw tears starting to pool in Mom's eye. I lifted her hand up and kissed it gently. "You are an amazing woman, Mom. I love you so much. You inspire me in so many ways with your strength, determination and intelligence. Without your strength, we wouldn't be where we are today. Your courage led to us taking the path we are on today, and I am forever grateful for it."

A single tear ran from the corner of her eye and she smiled at me. She was such a radiant woman.

"It really doesn't bother you, does it?"

I knew what she meant. "Not at all. Truth be told, I very much enjoy it. The actual sex and all that comes after it. The work of putting the videos together, the posting them for others to enjoy, the thought of them getting turned on by watching us. Even reading the comments and mail we receive. I feel like we have grown closer adding in the physical to our relationship, have made our relationship stronger. How can that be bad, regardless of legality?"

Mom stood and came forward, wrapping her arms around my chest as best she could. She was such a shorty she could barely reach around me completely. I held her back and we stayed that way in silence for a few moments before she broke it.

"I do too baby. The sex almost more than the closeness." Mom winked at me, letting me know she was mostly joking.

I laughed and she joined me. "I figured as much Mom."

She could tell something was on my mind and prodded me.

"The first time Mom, with that video you were watching. That wasn't a new one bought for the scene, was it?"

Her face reddened slightly. It looked so cute on her.

"Ummm, well no."

"Care to share?"

"When you father left, I didn't date anyone. And I have needs. I started watching porn to help... you know, sate them. I have always been into certain things, sexually, outside of what most consider normal. Always been very open to trying out new things. I'm a slut, and proud of it, but a careful one. A private one. I'll show you my collection sometime."

I nodded in understanding, thinking I knew what she meant. Seeing no judgement from me allowed Mom to relax. Would have been quite hypocritical of me to judge her for it, but I guess it was a real concern for her.

"At first, it was just regular stuff. One day while I was masturbating though, a stray thought popped into my head. I remembered a time I saw you checking me out, seeing you obviously aroused just from seeing me. I instantly came, harder than I have ever had before. It was fucking intense.

"I didn't suddenly start looking for 'incest porn' right away. I kept watching what I always did, but the thought of you looking at me sexually always made me cum the hardest. Then I started to fantasize actively about being with you. It snowballed from there."

I could see that talking about it embarrassed her still, but it also seemed as though it was freeing for her, so I didn't want her to stop.

"So, you started watching 'incest' porn."

"Yes. It was easier for me then to insert us into the movies mentally. I know they are fake, actors and actresses playing the part, but it still turned me on like nothing else. When I went and saw Mr. Speakman and heard his offer, I saw not only a way out of our troubles, but a way to fulfill a deep and dark fantasy I never would have acted upon any other way.

"I don't want to hold you back baby. I don't want to become your wife, to live as a family unit so to speak, playing the role of loving partner. I want to be your Mom. Only your Mom, except that we have sex. Dirty, disgusting, mind-blowing filthy sex; loving, gentle and intimate sex, and everything in between. I want to be your slut as well as your Mom.

"I'll let someone like Amanda be your wife. The fact that you have found someone like her fills my heart baby. I couldn't have found a better woman for you if I tried."

"A little early for wedding bells Mom."

"Call it a mother's intuition," she winked at me. "The fact she is willing to share you with me just blows my mind. I'm not going to lie, deep down there is a part of me that thinks things are going too well, that it is going to all come crashing down sooner or later. But I am doing my best to strangle that negative bitch dead."

We both laughed, harder than we probably should of. I think we both felt that way at times. Hard living makes you cognizant of the fact that life isn't fair. Things can always turn. It makes the good times sweeter as long as you didn't let those thoughts poison them.

Mom hugged me again, shorter than the last one, and looked up.

"I'm glad we had this little talk baby. It opened some things up. I feel lighter than I have in a long time. Like the last of my worries have lifted."

I knew what she meant. I had never gotten the impression that Mom wanted the role of 'wife' to me, but hearing her say it had lifted a worry I never even realized I had.

With a new understanding of our relationship, where each stood, I figured that it would only grow stronger. I knew then that even without making videos, Mom and I would never stop being physical with each other, and if things with Amanda didn't work out, I would have to somehow find a way to get another woman like her.

*****

As I had expected, Veil had replied moments after I had sent the email, and was waiting for me to come back online.

V31L: Don't you want to know what the pay is Mike?

Mike: I'm not doing it for the money. More for the experience and to kill time.

V31L: Well, thank you. I have some new recruits I have been keeping an eye on, now I can finally move on them. I'm sending you an update now.

A notification popped up on my screen and I clicked accept. It didn't take more than a few minutes to download, though I was going to have to restart my laptop.

V31L: That update will give you access to a new area. Feel free to edit anything within it. I keep the original copies separate, so don't worry about screwing anything up. If something does happen, send me a message and I'll re-add them to your partition.

Mike: Thank you for trusting me with this.

V31L: You have earned it, Mike. You are by far the best editor I have amongst the performers on the site. I am looking forward to seeing what you come up with.

I restarted everything once the download was complete, then went back into the site. I browsed what I was familiar with first to see if anything changed. Nothing had. Mom had a lot of messages in the inbox, I left it alone as I didn't want to mess with her system. I checked out Amanda and Emma's videos, the vid of her and I to start with before she shared with her filled orifices with Emma was a huge success by the rating it had.

I clicked open the new section I had access to, it wasn't as nicely done, but I imagine it didn't need to be as the paying customers wouldn't be seeing it. It was broken down into performers and a number I assumed was how many videos were in the file, clicking on their stage name opened a new section with the pending videos. I went through each available one, checking them out first.

Those that tried to edit their video had both the original unedited clips posted along with their attempt at editing. Some were downright horrible; others made a fair attempt. I spent some time watching both versions to get a feel for who had some promise. I didn't recognize any of the performers as people I had seen around the city.

It seemed pretty obvious who had just the one camera, and those who had more. The more attractive they were tended to get the better, more numerous equipment, but that was hardly a rule. Some couples weren't as attractive, but the energy was far superior. These people obviously loved what they were doing and it showed in their product. Veil was smart enough to know that a genuine love of the act trumped looks for his clientele. It helped that the enthusiastic performers sold much better than those going through the motions for the cash.

I was able to easily export a file to the editing software Veil had given me, and I got down to work. A few hours later I had made a small dent in the work he had given me; I was quite happy with the finished products. For the most part. Some of the vids didn't have as much to work with; there was only so much I was able do on the editing side to make it a better vid.

Once the file was exported back onto the site, I was given two options. Tag it as finished, or save as a draft. It seemed I wasn't able to save the file on my own laptop, which made sense to me. Veil took the privacy of his performers seriously after all, as much as was possible anyway. That made me feel good, I was over the trepidation of being exposed but seeing the effort he made still solidified my faith.

I clicked back to the main editing screen and saw the total number of files hadn't changed much. Knowing I had previously gotten a few of the performers finished, I looked closer. Just as I was about to click on a name that looked unfamiliar the screen flickered and a new one appeared.

I smiled to myself. It seemed that Veil had set it up so as soon as I finished one, a new one would appear, leaving my total untouched as long as there were files to be edited. I had a rough idea of how many performers there were on site, if they all posted a vid a week, I would never been short of work unless I put in full time hours. I didn't plan on doing that.

*****

I spent a few hours a day editing vids for the site, getting three or four done, sometimes more depending on length and quality of the source video. As I wasn't messing around with special effects, it was mostly picking a good place to crop and splice things together. Simple stuff really.

Amanda came by daily and often watched me work, asking questions and offering opinions. Her own editing improved on her clips just from that, we both learned a lot from our discussions and brainstorming.

I set up a time for Raven to come by and install the new cameras, Mom and I had figured out where we wanted them. It was going to be the first day I had seen her since the request shoot. I was a little nervous as she had acted a little off afterwards. I didn't think it would be overly awkward or anything, but I was concerned about Raven's well-being.

Amanda had scheduled herself the day off so she could be there, she hadn't heard from Raven since that day either. Not that it was all that unusual, Raven, while a big part of our lives, seemed to flit in and out of our daily grind more than anything. Amanda wanted to show support for me and to relieve any anxiety Raven may have over fucking me. If that was even what bothered her. I didn't see any harm in it, so I readily agreed. I felt good knowing that she would be there for me. Things were looking good.