Midnight Move Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I pulled out, my cum started to ooze from her pussy as I checked to make sure Mom was ok. I looked back to see Raven staring at me with a look of shock on her face, still recording.

"She's ok. Just overloaded, I think. I wasn't squeezing."

"Holy shit Mike."

I could see that Raven was unsure of what to do. Hell, I was unsure of what to do. Mom was broken for a bit, and this was supposed to be one long, unedited take. I looked back at Mom, unconscious on the countertop, legs limply hanging off the edge. Her red pussy had started to leak onto the counter top, my cum pooling as it ran down the cleft between her legs.

"Umm, I guess we are going to have to redo this sometime. Sorry." I ran my hand through my hair, while I smiled in apology. That seemed to shake Raven out of her trance.

"What?"

"Well, Mom's out of it. It won't be too exciting to watch me fuck someone unconscious."

I could see the wheel turning as Raven thought frantically.

"Shit! Shit!"

I was about to repeat that we try another day when Raven suddenly came to some kind of decision.

"Fuck it! The request was to see how many times YOU could cum."

Raven put the camera down and lifted her skirt, pulling her panties down and off quickly. I could see how her pale blue panties were much darker in the crotch from her obvious wetness. My cock, which had started to soften, quickly got hard again. Raven went and lay back on the kitchen table with her butt on the edge and lifting her knees up, spread her legs. I could see that she was very aroused, her thick labia swollen and parted lips slick with her juices.

"Pick up that camera and fuck me, Mike. We can pixel out my face later. The recording won't be cut, so that isn't against the spirit of the request."

I did as she asked, picking up the camera and walking over to stand between her spread legs. Her tiny body looked even smaller with me there. Her skin was so pale it appeared nearly translucent. She had shaved her pubic hair almost bald; a narrow strip of the surprisingly thick, dark curly hair ran up from her very large, protruding clit. I looked up at Raven's face to make sure she was ok with this to see her eyes hooded with desire and no doubt on her face.

I smiled and pressed myself into this tiny woman. Her lips parted and while she was easily the tightest woman I had ever been with; her pussy opened around my intruding flesh and swallowed me entirely. She was obscenely stretched by my thick cock. I reached down and pulled her shirt up, exposing her small nubs, unsurprised to see she had both nipples pierced.

I pulled out, her pussy gripping me and pulling back as if unwilling to give me up, the sight of it intoxicating to me. Holding the camera as steady as I could, I fucked Raven slowly, her thick cream coating me and easing my slide into her hot depths. Looking up into Raven's face I could see her red cheeks and tears running from her eyes.

Concerned, I asked, "Are you ok?"

"Don't you fucking dare stop!"

I was shocked by the level of emotion in her voice, the normally calm woman being so forceful and continued to use my cock to explore her insides. Having cum multiple times already, I was enjoying the feel of this tight pussy around me for the first time.

Suddenly Raven clamped down hard, just hitting slightly painful as she screamed. Not a squirter like Mom, I did feel a sudden wetness as she lubricated me even more. I kept my pace though, and Raven recovered rather quickly.

The scream must have woken Mom from her stupor however, as she soon appeared next to me. She took the camera from me, freeing me to hold both of Raven's ankles in my hands and keeping her spread wide.

"Faster!" Raven panted.

Free to move without affecting the quality of the recording, I obliged. I knew she could take all of me, so I didn't hold back. Her tiny pussy got worked over by the thick flesh between my legs as I upped my speed, driving forcefully into Raven.

Raven hooked her elbows behind her knees, pulling her legs back and spreading herself even wider. Taking advantage of the fact, I reached down and gripped her sides above her hips. I could nearly touch fingertips of opposite hands. I pulled her body back in time with my thrusts, spearing into her depths hard, something Raven seemed to enjoy immensely.

I let go of her waist with one hand and used it to rub the huge clit of Raven's, she exploded immediately. As she howled, I kept fucking her hard, fast and deep. I remained playing with the hard bundle of Raven's nub, ensuring her peak remained high throughout the vigorous assault of her pussy. The tears continued to stream down the sides of her face and I could see her trying to speak, but I wasn't in a place where her words would even reach me.

They did sink in though, and I realized she was becoming over stimulated, so I gripped her waist once more. Raven was so light that I started to pull her bodily back into my thrusts, adding more force to each.

I could see Mom was getting worked up from her bird's eye view of her son spearing the tiny woman, that and the amazing feeling of Raven's pussy was soon enough to start my climb to ecstasy.

"Fill my cunt with that baby batter! Paint my insides you fucking hunk!" Raven near screamed as she finally found her voice.

I felt my balls tighten and then I was doing just as she asked of me, pumping shot after shot of cum deep inside her. Finished with filling her, I suddenly found the camera again in my hand as Mom dove down while I pulled back, sucking my cock in deep before she dove tongue first into Raven's dripping pussy. Mom was bent over and since she was still lubed up from earlier, I took advantage and slid my still raging dick up her ass again.

Mom was groaning into Raven's pussy as I buggered her slowly, once again concerned for the quality. I pulled out, and Mom's ass wiggled as she tried to convey her wishes with her mouth full. I pushed back deep just as her gape started to close.

Raven came one more time under Mom's tongue before she got off the table and took control of the camera again, not bothering to lower her skirt. It was a long time before I was finally able to cum, several times I caught Raven absentmindedly stroking her protruding clit as she filmed us. This time it actually felt slightly painful as I thrust deep inside Mom's ass and shot my seed, I figured one more would be my max.

Since Mom had snuck in a rest, I pulled her into the living room and she rode me on the couch, leisurely taking me in her well worked pussy. I fondled and caressed her ample breasts as she smiled down at me, the joy of being joined with me evident on her face. Mom saw me finally reach my climax and she jumped off just as I came and took a much-reduced load on her face. She smiled widely at me as she cleaned herself up, Mom could tell I was done for the day.

Raven shut the recording down once Mom finished her little show and stared at us, suddenly self-conscious of the fact her tight skirt was still up around her waist. She lowered it and smoothed it out without looking at either of us. I took the bull by the horns.

"Thank you for stepping in when you did Raven. I know that isn't what you signed up for, I hope you don't have too many regrets."

Raven looked at me, I could see the warring emotions she felt in her eyes even if I wasn't privy to which ones they were. "No, you don't need to apologize. I'm an adult, I made the decision myself. Was it the right call? I dunno. But that's on me, not you."

She was quiet for a moment and I had the feeling she had more to say, but was having trouble putting it into words. I wisely kept quiet. Eventually she continued.

"I enjoyed it, more than I should have. You are an employee, and I took advantage of the situation. To be completely honest, I have often thought about doing exactly what I did. I'm not sure how I feel now that I did it."

"Well, I for one want to thank you. You stepped up and saved the shoot. In a normal business, yeah, you would've would have been out of line. This isn't a normal business. We make porn. So, you put your employee first, the product first, before your own needs. At least that is the way I see it. If you enjoyed it, hell, that is just a bonus for you. I've always heard you should do something that makes you happy, if you can find a job that does that, you are better off than ninety nine percent of the world. Mom and I are happy. I hope you feel the same Raven."

I'm not sure if my words helped or not, but the smile on Raven's face seemed genuine enough. Mom and I walked Raven to the door. Mom gave Raven a tight hug and whispered something in her ear. Raven gave me a look and a small smile; she looked even smaller than normal to me right then. Fragile even.

Mom tried to surreptitiously slip Raven's panties into her hand, I pretended not to notice. Raven turned back for a second and I thought she was going to say something more, then she turned and left. I watched her leave, concerned for her. She had always seemed so confident to me before; her current state had me worried. Knowing there was nothing I could do; I turned and closed the door.

*****

When I left the door, I saw Mom was busy cleaning up after the shoot. I started to help but was quickly shooed away with her telling me I had other things to take care of.

"I can get the vid uploaded tonight; it will take a bit to load so I was planning on letting it do its thing when we went to bed."

"Ok, but that isn't what I'm talking about Mike. You need to let Amanda know what happened."

My stomach lurched; I hadn't even thought about Amanda at all. I thought she would be fine with it, after all, it was work and she was fully aware of what I did. But I also hadn't discussed it with her beforehand. Thinking that this was something to tell her in person, I went into my room to shower.

Half an hour later I was on the road, driving into town. I half convinced myself that everything would be fine, but there was still a part of me that held doubts. When I got to town I pulled over and called Amanda. I knew she was at work but I just wanted to make sure nothing had changed. A few minutes later I walked into her store. She was just finishing up helping a customer and I waited patiently as she did so.

The woman she was helping looked back at me funny, then I heard Amanda explain I was her boyfriend, the guilt of what had happened jacked up a notch. The woman turned to leave and she smiled at me, much friendlier than she had been a moment before. Guess as Amanda's boyfriend I wasn't a pervert in a sex shop anymore. If only the hypocrite knew.

Amanda could sense something was off, as she followed the woman and flipped the sign over to 'be back in 15' and locked the door. She came in and gave me a big hug then led me to the back room.

"Ok honey, what's going on."

I got really nervous and my carefully rehearsed words fled from my head and I blurted out, "I cheated on you."

Amanda laughed, I mean full on, belly laughed. I could tell she thought I was serious, so I couldn't understand her reaction at all.

"Ok baby, why don't you start at the top, and tell me what happened."

She knew about the shoot today, so I started there. I didn't go into too many details, I knew that Amanda would want to watch it later anyway, but when I got to the part of what happened with Raven, she stopped me.

"You fucked your Mom unconscious?"

"Well, no. She was awake when I started."

"That's not what I meant you goof."

I started, then blushed. I guess I was a lot more flustered than I realized. Of course, she knew that.

"Well yeah. She kinda passed out."

"And today was your first commission, right?"

"Yup."

"It was the one to see how many times you could cum?"

"Yes."

"Ok, let me see if I have this straight in my head. You were making the vid, you accidentally fucked your Mom unconscious, Raven stepped up to continue the shoot, once your Mom woke up you went back to working with her. Do I have things right?"

I agreed then continued with Amanda asking me some questions at what I thought were strange points in the narrative. Finally done, I felt like a weight had lifted from my shoulders. I still didn't know how Amanda felt, she had maintained the same pleased expression on her face throughout, which really confused me. But I still felt better for some reason.

"Ok baby, so why are you feeling bad?"

That was the last thing I expected her to say. Amanda could see the confusion on my face.

"You are a porn star baby. You fuck on film for money. And I'm not stupid, you are a bigger star than I am on the site. You will be fucking women other than your Mom sooner or later. I know, it's a real incest site. I've thought about things a lot since we have been together, and I know how it can still work out. I've read the fan mail to my sister and I. Offers to join the two of us and have it filmed for the site. I'd be surprised if you don't get similar ones, if you haven't already.

"I trust you enough to believe that if you do have sex with someone else, you won't be stepping out with someone you meet in the street. I know the kind of man you are, you won't cheat like that. It will be business. You make money with your cock. So please stop worrying hon. I am not mad or upset. At you or Raven.

"I am concerned for her though. I think something hit her hard after the fact."

Amanda wasn't able to articulate why she felt that way, other than it was just a feeling from how I described how Raven was acting. I had to go with her gut though, as mine had told me the same thing. We talked about it for a bit but neither of us were able to come up with a reason that made complete sense to us. Just half-baked theories and ideas. Deciding to deal with any fallout when and if it reared up, I left Amanda feeling much better about everything that had happened. She promised to stop by and spend the night tonight.

*****

I loaded the clip that night and sent it off the next morning, knowing that Veil would have it set up on the site in the proper place shortly. Amanda watched it with me, and we chatted about how to edit it for later distribution once the commission status was over. While it was a great vid, it was much too long for most people to be interested in sitting through.

There was little to edit out as Raven was quite a skilled operator, I guessed that she had a fair bit of experience. I broke the vid up into shorter clips, each orgasm being the end of the clip. I also made several combinations of two or more, in the end I had multiple videos for eventual sale. I sent these off to Veil as well. I was unsure of what to do with the clip of Raven and I. It didn't fit the site's esthetic so in the end, I decided the only way for anyone to see it would be for them to buy the original.

I saved the clip to my laptop, a private vid just for me and those I would share it with. Something that Amanda soon put to use. She excitedly watched the clip of Raven getting fucked by me, remarking that despite Raven's tiny body she had a huge clit. Amanda even pointed out just how obvious it was how much Raven was enjoying the feeling of me spreading her wide. It turned us both on and Amanda had to ride me while we both watched it yet again.

She pulled off of me, dripping a combination of our juices on my cock before hurrying to the bathroom, yelling out to Mom that she had a clean-up on aisle 3. I chuckled and heard the shower turn on as Mom came racing into the room. Mom lovingly sucked me as I waited for Amanda to finish in the bathroom. I got a kiss and Amanda told me to stay in bed as she left for the drive into the city to open her shop for the day.

I got a message from Veil letting me know the equipment had arrived and that Raven would be by whenever I was ready for the new cameras to be installed.

V31L: Hey Mike, just wanted to touch bases with you, thanks for fulfilling the commission, Raven told me it went well. I have received the cameras for your upgrade, let me know when a good time for Raven to come by and install them would be. She has a flexible schedule so anytime is good for her. She will also show you how to tie them into your system as well. I was able to get a dozen 'fixed' and four wireless to add to your system.

I hope you don't mind, but I used some of the money you still had 'in the bank' to get in a few wireless cams as well even though you hadn't mentioned them. I figured they could be useful as well; you could move them around as you see fit. They aren't as unobtrusive as the wired ones are, but still get an amazing picture and will be very versatile. I have also received a couple different ways for you to mount them places.

Good job with breaking up the commission btw, once the right time comes, I will be using them as you have sent them. I was wondering if you might want to work for me on the site end of things as well? As you can imagine, I get backed up occasionally when I am sent a few vids at the same time, and not every performer has your eye for editing. To be completely honest, some don't even try. I am at my limit and have actually stopped recruiting any other performers since you for that very reason. I would be interested in giving you a small 'portfolio' of performers, you will not need to interact with them at all, it will be strictly an editing job. The pay isn't anything great, its more something to keep you busy. Let me know how you feel about it.

Hope to hear back once you have decided things,

V31L

As I read the message I thought about Veil's offer. I was quite proud of the work I had done on my own vids, and if I was being honest, I had watched other performer's vids several times and thought to myself that I would have done it differently. The experience would most likely make Mom and my work even better, or at the least, my editing would go quicker.

With a lot of free time on my hands I figured I would do it; I had already pre-read any required reading for my courses during the winter semester. My workouts, while getting longer and more strenuous, didn't take up a whole lot of time and with Amanda getting more involved in my own videos it cut down on early morning shoots, I was left with a large chunk of free time every day. While I enjoyed gaming, it wasn't as much of a passion as it was with my buddy Nathan.

I decided I would take Veil up on his offer, regardless of the pay. Mom and I made more than enough that all I was worried about was boredom. Mom had hobbies and answering messages to keep her busy, I needed to fill my own time.

I replied to Veil and shut down the laptop before he answered as I wasn't interested in messaging back and forth; Veil hadn't changed, I swear he lived online. He and Nathan would get along well if he was into gaming.

I had worked out before signing in, so grabbing a pad of paper and a pencil, I started a tour of the house with an eye for where to place the new cameras. Each was going to have more of a top-down view of things, the wireless ones would be easy to place for closeups.

I decided on one in the kitchen, two in the master bedroom, one in the master bathroom that could easily cover both the shower and soaker tub, one in the greenhouse, one in the gym and a few others I would need to get Mom's opinions on later. I also decided to change the camera installed that overlooked the pool as well.

While the new cameras would be installed on our existing security system, Veil had told me he was sending Raven with a tablet that would double as a 'controller' for them. One push of a button and those cameras would turn off as 'security' and would automatically connect to my laptop. That way I wouldn't have to worry about them recording onto the security tapes and perhaps causing issues down the road.

With the tablet, I would easily be able to pan the camera lens around, zoom in and out, any function they had I could easily control outside of the security room. It would make things a hell of a lot easier for shoots. I could even pull up the view of the camera if I wanted.