Midnight Move Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a sudden intake of breath, Amanda's eyes flew wide open. She screamed and I could feel her pussy clench around my thick cock. She came with a shrill cry and I didn't give her even a second's respite. Throughout her intense orgasm, I fucked her. I speared her tight little pussy without mercy.

Amanda was making incoherent sounds now, and I could feel her loosen up as she came down from her orgasm. A few minutes later a second hit her, and another even sooner after that. The last one brought me to my own, and once again, I pulled out to fill her opened ass with my seed once more.

I gently pulled the ring from her asshole once I was done and I slid the big, solid butt plug into place as I had been asked. I knew I was good for another round and flipped Amanda onto her back. Pulling her to the edge of the couch, I lined myself up as a dribble of cum beaded at the tip of my cock. I pushed into her, feeling the solid metal plug against the underside of my dick through the thin layer of skin separating her back door from her pussy as I did so.

In this new position I was able to see as I spread her lips wide. I was still rock hard and Amanda was still soaked. She grabbed behind her knees and keeping her legs spread as wide as the panties still around her ankles let her, accepted me into her. I was able to steal a kiss from time to time as I fucked her by momentarily pushing her legs to one side, slowing just long enough to taste her lips.

Her breasts bounced as I thrust into her deeply, her eyes wide as she smiled up at me. Reaching down I fondled one breast while I rubbed her clit with the thumb of my other hand. Amanda had recovered enough by now and was grinding herself on my length as I penetrated her. I could feel the plug as she rocked herself increasing and lessening in pressure along my shaft.

We fucked for quite a while, my two previous orgasms giving me the stamina to thoroughly enjoy the fucking I was giving Amanda. Her cum had long turned a frothy white along my length and matted the well-trimmed pubic hair I had. Both of us were coated in a thin sheen of sweat as we climbed towards what was looking to be a mutual peak.

Amanda beat me by seconds, her pussy clamping down as she came, causing my own to be that much more intense. I was deeply planted in her pussy as I pulsed inside her, leaving a little bit of myself within her body. We were panting with exhaustion but even so, as soon as I pulled out Amanda found the reserves of energy to pull her panties into place before she rolled off the couch.

I had pulled myself up onto the couch and lay back trying to regain my breath as she lovingly bathed my cock with her tongue, all the while watching me. Finished she climbed up beside me and we snuggled into the couch together.

A few minutes later we got up and got dressed, sometime while we snuggled mom had left to give us some privacy. I walked Amanda to the door where she picked up her bag, stealing a quick kiss before watching her leave. I knew she still had a bit of a drive before she finished off her newest clip with her sister.

Mom was in the kitchen and handed me a glass of water the moment I put in an appearance. She was practically vibrating with excitement. I could tell she was more than turned on. Lucky for me, she was wise enough to realize I needed a little time to recharge. She made a light dinner and after a quick clean up, the two of us sat down to watch a bit of TV.

Mom had me get naked from the waist down, I could still smell the sex from earlier but it didn't seem to bother Mom in the slightest. She lay with her head in my lap and every so often I could hear her inhaling deeply through her nose. The tight top stretched over her chest showed that her nipples were two rock hard nubs underneath, betraying her arousal at the scent she found down there.

As we watched the show before us, Mom's hand worked its way into her pants and she languorously stroked her pussy while her other hand rubbed her tummy. She never did pick up the pace so I was surprised by her sudden tensing and eventual relaxation denoting her orgasm. Still, she never stopped.

It happened one more time before we headed to bed. I patted the mattress after stripping back the blankets and Mom lay back. I knew the full weight of my body was comfortable for her, so I didn't even bother holding myself up as I positioned myself between her legs. Her masturbatory show before had rekindled my passions and I was again erect and ready.

Our lovemaking was slow and unhurried, my girthy cock often spent long periods just buried deep as we kissed. Mom came several times under me that night, before I filled the place I came from.

*****

I drove to Amanda's place the next day as she wanted help editing the video she had made the night before. It was actually very good. Mom had gotten some amazing shots of Amanda and I together. Mom had even found a good end to our tryst, getting some footage of us snuggled on the couch. I made quick work of that, then I got to see what she had done with her sister.

A camera was set up in their home, focused on the couch. Emma was sitting down reading a magazine when Amanda got home. My girlfriend was super excited and told her twin all the details. Emma wanted to see, so Amanda stripped down to her panties before the camera moved. The shot was zoomed in as she lowered her panties, showing just how soaked they were in a mixture of her and my juices. Thick ropes of fluid attached to her swollen lips stretched out from her panties.

Emma was shocked at how much of my cum was there and quickly found herself on her back with Amanda's creamy pussy over her face. Without hesitation she dove in tongue first, getting what I later found out was her first taste of male cum. Done cleaning her sister out, Amanda pulled her plug and Emma began feltching out two of my extra-large loads from her sister's ass. Amanda blew fart bubbles out as she hovered over her sister's face, pushing out what little remained inside her. I sat watching the clip hard as a rock as my semen ran from Amanda's ass to be quickly gobbled up by her twin.

Once she was nice and cleaned out, I watched as Amanda shoved her soiled panties into Emma's mouth before diving in to eat her out. I was so hard it was almost painful as I watched. The clip ended with Amanda fisting her sister as Emma continued to suck on the panties in her mouth.

Once I saw what we were working with, it didn't take long to edit it up. I saw a few obvious spots to make transitions between the cameras; like Mom and I, the twins had more than one. Amanda was impressed with the finished product I had produced and thanked me with a tight hug.

*****

I had an idea and after shooting a message off to Veil, with the usual quick answer, soon had plans to upgrade and improve the coverage of the security cams on our property and inside the house. Veil had a contact with someone who could get much higher quality cameras and it seemed that Raven was more than capable of installing them for us.

My idea was to incorporate the footage into future videos that Mom and I produced, cutting down on the time needed to move cameras as well as adding some variety to the film. This was the first time Veil had dealt with this. The equipment was far from cheap, but with our cut from voting on our first request, we were more than able to cover the costs, with the added benefit of the money not ever needing to show up on tax returns.

Veil made plans with me to have Raven by to do the install in a week. I had until then to figured out where I wanted to put all the cameras. The system we already had could easily handle three times the current number of cameras, which was good as there was very few actually inside the house. I wouldn't change the outside ones for the most part, as I wanted the higher quality ones inside.

I would talk it over with Mom, and Raven would be by in the next few days to help us shoot our first request, so I would get her opinion as well. Veil had assured me that he would be sending over the meds with Raven as promised. While not exactly on the market yet, they would be in a few years, though watered down. He had connections after all. I didn't ask as I didn't really want to know. Veil promised they were safe, and with the amount I was helping to make them, I trusted him.

Just to be sure we gave our best, Mom and I stopped 'practicing' until the day of the shoot. It was a hard couple of days, it was surprising how used to all the sex I had become. Just a few months earlier I had easily gone months between encounters as I didn't want a rep for banging the women that came into the bar.

The day of the shoot finally came, and Raven came by early to chat about how we wanted to do the shoot. While we discussed how we wanted to do it, Raven seemed off to me somehow, though I couldn't put my finger on it as to why. She seemed to warm up after a bit, so I thought nothing more about it.

I had taken the pill a bit earlier, so it was in full effect by the time we started to record. Mom and I lay on my bed, already naked as we kissed and rubbed each other. My hard cock was already leaking copious amount of precum on Mom's leg. I could feel the pill revving up my already high sex drive.

Mom got up and straddled my face, allowing me to enjoy the sight of her freshly waxed pussy up close. She was already swollen with desire and leaked her deliciousness all over. I teased her with my tongue as she reciprocated, I enjoyed the feel of her tongue on my swollen flesh as well. She gently massaged my balls as she did so.

My hands had a firm grip on her ass, deeply kneading the fleshy orbs. We had planned on making a nice long clip, so both of us took our time, playing with each other's bodies. I sucked on her swollen labia, ran my tongue around her inner lips and teased her clit relentlessly. Without even meaning to, I made Mom cum with my play. She soaked my face more than once, stopping her sucking of my cock as she grunted and moaned through her orgasms.

My intimate knowledge of her most private area was put to good use, as her orgasms didn't count for the video so I felt free to try and break her. The position we were in gave her a great angle to deep throat me, something I loved the sensation of and Mom enjoyed the act. Eventually Mom got too sensitive, and we switched things up. She knelt before me red faced as she suckled on my torrid flesh.

I ignored the fact Raven was present but still caught glimpses of her from the corner of my eyes, especially as she sometimes got up close to get better shots. It wasn't distracting however; it was actually a turn on fucking Mom in front of her.

As Mom had asked earlier, I grabbed hold of her hair and she let go of me. I used her hair to start to vigorously thrusting her face back and forth on my dick. My orgasm was fast approaching and Mom knew it by the speed I was using her. I could hear her hand working her wet pussy, trying to reach her own orgasm as I did. The sounds coming from Mom as I used her mouth and throat were absolutely obscene.

Pulling her off my cock, my first shot splattered the bridge of her nose and forehead, the second her upper lip. I shoved deep into Mom's throat to unload the rest straight down into her stomach. I sensed more than saw Raven behind me, I figured she was getting great footage of my cock spasming inside Mom's throat as she tried to swallow me.

Mom gasped loudly as I finally withdrew, my orgasm had seemed to go on forever sheathed inside the restrictive passage of her throat. She cleaned her face best she could with her fingers, tears mixed in with my cum, sucking them clean. I smiled down at Mom and saw the look I was expecting. She was fired up and wanting more.

Still rock hard and full of energy, I had Mom get on the edge of the bed. She grabbed behind her knees and spread her legs wide. Mom was nice and wet already, so without hesitation I lined myself up and slowly sank deep inside her. With her mouth free, Mom got vocal.

"Oh, fuck yeah baby. Mommy loves the taste of your cum, now I get the feel of your beautiful cock stretching me open. Such a good boy Mommy has. Fuck, you fuck me good baby. Fuck I made the perfect cock! Pound me! Pound your slutty Mommy good! Push that cock back where it came from!"

Always one to try and please my mom, I did just as she asked. Her tight heat gripped me firmly and as I pounded her, the room was loud with the wet slapping of our genitals as I did so. Mom continued to run her mouth as long as her breath held out, broken up by loud grunts and groans, as well as the occasional scream as her own filthy words drove her to orgasm.

I finally peaked, thrusting deep as I pumped my seed deep into Mom's pussy. I pulled out, my flesh coated in a combination of our secretions and after kneeling beside her head, Mom cleaned me while keeping her legs parted and my sperm leaked from between her splayed legs. From the corner of my eye, I saw Raven had positioned herself to catch both with one shot.

We stopped for a short water break, drinking from water bottles we had brought into the bedroom, all the while Raven danced around, catching Mom's and my teasing and light banter. My cock bobbed as I laughed, which caught Mom's eye. She reached over and grabbed hold of me, and picking up a bottle of lube pulled me into the bathroom. Pulling off the cap Mom stepped into the big soaker tub and liberally coated her chest with the lube as I came in. I sat on the edge of the tub while Mom wrapped her massive breasts around my cock.

I watched as Mom tit fucked my swollen meat, a sparkle in her eyes.

"You like the feel of these big things wrapped around you, don't you son? Like using your Mommy's big old titties? Well don't get too carried away, I'm just using them to lube up your huge cock. Mommy wants to feel it stretching open my shitter."

True to her word, Mom stopped soon after and had me lay down on the raised tile counter at the side of the tub. With one foot beside me and another between my outstretched legs, she squatted down with her legs widespread and my cock quickly slid its way up her tight asshole. She was mostly sideways to me, giving Raven a great shot as Mom started to grind and ride my cock.

Getting a good rhythm going, Mom was panting, the hard work she had been putting into our little gym paying dividends now. I could tell she was starting to peter out though and was just about to suggest changing position when she slipped.

I guess when she had lubed herself in the bottom of the tub it had gotten everywhere, including on the bottoms of her feet. She later told me she had known but thought she had control enough to power through it. Her flagging strength had ended that control however.

Both feet slipped off the edge of the counter, out into the tub and I felt the complete weight of her body on top of my groin instantly. My cock, already on the downward thrust of my Mom's ass, was suddenly pushed deeply and violently into my Mom's bowels. She screamed and shook as a powerful orgasm ripped through her at the violent and unexpectedly sudden invasion of my entire thick length.

I was concerned for her but was in no position to move impaled into Mom like I was. She came down off her orgasm, her tight asshole gripping me in a death grip and Mom looked back at me, her eyes wide.

"Holy fuck baby. That was intense."

She had a dreamy look in her eye and a wide smile on her face that put me at ease. Mom stood up and my dick slipped out of her and the two of us got out of the tub, making sure to clean our feet carefully before Mom got down on the floor and lay on her back. She lifted her legs and grabbing her feet I pulled up until she was on her shoulders and neck, with her elbows behind her and her hands supporting her lower back. She then lowered her legs and spread them. All of Mom's new love for yoga had suddenly found a different use, the aptly named plow pose was about to earn its name, albeit a slightly bastardized version. A careful glance at her asshole didn't show anything was obviously wrong and by the way Mom shaking her ass at me and was trying to get me stuff to stuff myself back into her ass was proof enough she was fine.

I straddled her legs with my ass towards her head, squatted lower and pushing my rigid member down, slid my cock back into Mom's ass easily. Not the most enjoyable of positions but it looked good on the camera, with Mom's huge breasts almost completely obscuring her face, her pussy leaking down her shaved mons and her tight ring grasping at my thick invader. I could feel Mom massaging my balls with one of her hands as I held on to my knees giving me greater stability. Mom would intermittently rub my exposed asshole as I plumbed the first few inches of her ass.

Despite the burning in my legs from the awkward squats the position demanded for thrusting, I was able to finish in her ass, pulling out just in time for one last spurt to land on the undersides of her tits.

As was her signature move, Mom sucked my cock clean before we stopped for a quick water break, Raven following along as we padded barefoot through the house. The pill was working wonders, my hard cock swaying with each step. Mom reached the fridge first and pulled out the water jug, pouring me a glass before filling one for herself.

"You sure you are ok Mom?" I asked after a long pull of water.

Mom grinned up at me, her face going red. "I'm more embarrassed than anything baby. It actually set off a really strong orgasm."

I could see she was being completely honest so any lingering worries I had were put to rest. In fact, hearing that she enjoyed it had started my cock to begin dripping in anticipation of more fun times. I waited until Mom was done half her glass before I walked over and picked her up, putting her bare ass down on the countertop.

It actually put her at the perfect height for me to slip into her already wet pussy. I bottomed out, holding still deeply buried inside her as I lowered my face to kiss her in a way one shouldn't kiss their mother. My hands roamed up her back, enjoying the feel of her smooth skin and I could feel Mom's hands on my ass, holding tight and keeping me pressed deep into her.

Mom pulled back first and lay down on the counter, hooking underneath her knees with her hands and spreading her legs, giving me a great show of her outer lips stretched wide around me. I pulled back until the first peek of my bulbous head was visible before sliding back in deep. Over and over, never picking up my pace despite Mom's pleading. I felt I could keep this pace up for a while, with the knowledge that it was driving my Mom to a torturously slow orgasm giving me all the motivation I needed.

"Please baby, fuck Mommy harder! Just a little bit harder!"

I denied her, watching her squirm on my cock, stuck just below the ridge she had climbed to. Trying to take control to get what she wanted, Mom tried to start to fuck me back when I quickly reached up to wrap my big hand gently but firmly around her throat. It stopped her movements instantly. Her eyes shot open wide and suddenly I was being coated in her juices as she squirted all over me.

Keeping hold of her neck, I thought to myself, fuck it. I began to violently thrust myself up into Mom, pounding the hole I came out of. Mom's massive breasts bounced and jiggled in time to my thrusts, the heavy orbs reacting to the force of my fucking. Over and over again Mom squirted. Her pussy tightened and loosened around my cock rapidly as she came. Gone was the nasty talk, no longer capable of even pleading, instead Mom just grunted and groaned through the multiple orgasms that rocked her body.

Just as I felt my own orgasm peak, I felt Mom's insides loosen completely. Looking down I saw Mom laying limp on the counter, a goofy grin on her otherwise slack face, her hooded eyes showed no color as her lids fluttered spastically. I pulled out as the first rope of cum launched, the fat glob splattering on the bottom of Mom's chin. I pushed back inside to unload the rest deep inside Mom.