All Comments on 'Midnight Movie Club Ch. 08'

by PoisonPen33

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I feel like a lot of build up that was unexplored. Great series though!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

MMC is the best erotica I have ever read! I binged the entire thing in a single day, and I can't wait to read more. Incredible characterization and even better scenes, somehow they never feel repetitive! Thank you for this amazing work!

JimDiamondJimDiamondover 2 years ago

It has been a long time since I was a college student and was a "University Professor", but college life was not like that for me. Of course I came home from a war a bit jaded, and laughed at the idea of living in a dorm. Having not gone to the last three years of high school and working my way through school I probably missed something. With that said, this series of stories (or one big one) was a bit like a very well done chick flick with better laid out characters. A bit like watching a trilogy of fantasy sex/romance movies. Great fun to read, BUT a world I cannot relate to.

Are small town, small college experiences really that way? As a "Grad Student" I refused to do the slave labor of being a TA, or the exploitations of having a professor plagiarize my research work, so I taught part time in small colleges. They were in a large Metro area and maybe that made a difference, but were never similar to what was described. So it makes me wonder how representative of small college experiences the stories were. But thank you for an interesting read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

New to this site. Only came here for some light entertainment and instead find a bloody good story. Characters I can relate to, heart, humour and great sex. Superb job. Really hope you come back to MM. at some point.

pkp033pkp033about 2 years ago

Greetings! I binged Midnight Movie Club and it was an absolute delight!

Do you have any plans to continue this series or maybe a companion piece for the Valentines Day double feature? That would be sweet! Regardless, kudos for creating such an entertaining story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPoisonPen33@PoisonPen33
You ever have a friend who keeps saying, "you should write a sexy thriller" or "how about an erotic novella" or even "PORN! SIT DOWN AND GIVE US SOME PORN!" Well, I hope they're happy. I prefer longer stories with dialogue and personal connections for the sexy times. My le...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES