All Comments on 'Midnight Rose Ch. 01'

by Fantasy_Weaver

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Hello. I really love this story is so good. Please write more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I really like the story so far and I will definitely keep reading. I like how you describe the atmosphere and Elias struggle, without making him seem weak. My only concern is, that is basically the same as the first chapter of "His sweet boy" by Her11.

Fantasy_WeaverFantasy_Weaverabout 2 years agoAuthor

Oh? I don't know about that story, I just wrote something that I've been thinking about for a while. If it resembles this story, then it's by chance. I do try to be original, as I'm sure most authors do here. Though I am glad you still enjoyed it, despite the similarities; I will have to read "His sweet boy", if only to avoid such a mistake in the future. Thank you for telling me.

HartlesslyHartlesslyabout 2 years ago

It’s really good but I agree with Anon below, it’s basically “His sweet boy” by Her11, which is one of my favorite stories on here.

Ninalove25Ninalove25about 2 years ago

I truly enjoyed this first chapter, reading how conflicted Elias was really resonated with me. I can’t wait to read more. Someone has mentioned the similarity between her sweet boy which I have also read but I don’t believe this is “basically the same” don’t be discouraged.

BlowPopJBlowPopJabout 2 years ago

It's borderline similar to Her11 story but your chapter one has much more in it and your main character has been in denial due to his upbringing. Her11 story is bit different in that regard, so I think you don't have to worry much about comparisons.

Fantasy_WeaverFantasy_Weaverabout 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you, I do appreciate the concern for the similarities. I think my second chapter should be out soon, so hopefully you'll all still be interested in it.

Enlightened_SoulEnlightened_Soulabout 2 years ago

Great start! I also recognized similarities to the story mentioned in the comments, but there were a lot of differences as well. Though I also love the other one, I felt this one was much more intense emotionally and while Elias did eventually (temporarily) submit, you could really feel the keep his walls up. Also, that story was never finished (on this site at least), so I'm certainly looking forward to yours! Please keep adding to it. :-)

Bluepoohstar08Bluepoohstar08about 2 years ago

very good story please continue

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Amazing!!!!! Beautifully written. Excellent job of luring the reader in, with perfect detailing of the mc's feelings and thoughts. Cannot wait for more!!

bittersweetoptimismbittersweetoptimismalmost 2 years ago

Oooh, love this so far!! This seems super cute and right up my alley. Are you still planning on continuing this? I’d love to read more!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

are you still continuing this?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFantasy_Weaver@Fantasy_Weaver
New to Literotica, but not to writing. You may also find me on The Haircut Story Site, as my writing there is more centered towards hair fetishes. My stories here will be much more one the BDSM side of things, with my fetish peppered lightly throughout, though not taking cente...