Midnight Snack

Story Info
A different guard brings Hank a salty snack.
1.1k words
4.08
2.3k
2
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 3: Midnight Snack

He heard steps approaching his cell and saw a different guard, she saw his prolapse and her eyes grew wide. She entered his cell and placed a 12x12 box in the center of the floor. She left and he opened the box. In it was a pink jumpsuit, some lube, a chastity cage with a lock and no key, and a butt plug. The plug was huge, the ones that most people assume are novelties. Probably seven inches wide. Hank grabbed the pink plastic chastity cage and looked at it as he turned it over in his hands. He figured out how it worked and put it on. His cock wasn't enormous but he had a little trouble trying to squeeze it in the cage. Eventually he got it situated and locked it. He looked at his pink-caged cock and wondered what it would feel like if he began to get hard.

Next, he grabbed the lube and put some in his palm, reached behind him, lubed up his tail, and pushed it back in. He followed it in with his own fist. His fist was definitely larger than the guards, but it slid in easy enough. He wiggled it around then slowly removed it. He applied plenty of lube to the plug, positioned his gaping anus directly on the tip, and with a belly full of courage, dropped on it as hard as he could. He wanted it to hurt the way it did when the guard was dominating him. It did.

He reached behind him and felt nothing but the flared base between his cheeks. Satisfied, he stood up and decided to go to sleep with the plug snugly in his ass. It was a bit uncomfortable at first, but after about ten minutes he was already accustomed to the massive intrusion. He fell asleep fast, the plug unmoving.

A clanking noise woke him from his restful sleep. A guard was opening his cell door. It was the guard that brought him the box with the pink jumpsuit he never bothered to put on. He couldn't get a good look at her in the dark. Behind her were five men in white jumpsuits. She commanded each of them to get undressed. She left them in the cell with him, closed the gate, locked it, and stood there.

"Be sure to put on a good show for me." She told the men. As soon as she spoke her last word, the largest man pulled Hank from his bunk and put him on his knees. He stepped behind him and grabbed both sides of his face, forced his fingers in Hanks mouth, and pried open his jaw. One of the other four men approached Hank with an already hard cock. It was impressive. Easily nine inches.

He stroked it a few times, put his hand on the back of Hanks head, shoved his cock in his mouth, then with his hand forced Hanks head all the way forward. The back of his throat throbbed in pain as the long cock forced it's way into his throat. The man began thrusting. This was no blowjob, this was a forced facefuck.

Within seconds, Hank ignored the pain in his throat and began longing for the taste of cum. Judging by the fact that all five men were wearing white jumpsuits, he was about to get all the cum he could ever want. The man continued to thrust. He could hear the guard moaning at the door to the cell. She was watching and masturbating. The thought of getting mouth-raped while she got off turned him on. His cock started to swell in its cage. As the cage closed in on his swelling cock, he felt pain in not being able to let his penis grow as it wanted.

The man in his throat grunted, shoved his cock as deep as it would go, and ejaculated. Hank panicked as he felt the man cum. He wasn't going to taste the cum. He could feel the warm liquid slide down his throat as the man pulsed inside of him. He felt the man shoot at least 9 shots deep in his throat. As the long appendage was removed from his throat he gasped for air then lunged for the cock, taking it in his mouth and licking off the bit of semen that was still on the tip of his cock.

After his cock was licked clean, the next man (whose member was only slightly smaller) began to fuck his face. This man was less inclined to shove it down his throat. He let Hank lick and suck his cock, earning the cum that he desired. When the man groaned he knew he was going to get his reward. He took just the tip in his mouth and ran his tongue in circles as he applied suction.

The ejaculation was even larger than the previous one. By the time the man stopped cumming and stepped away, Hanks mouth was completely full. He let the cum swirl in his mouth, tasting and savoring. He swallowed but it wasn't enough. He still had more in his mouth. He swallowed again. Two swallows was impressive. He saw the next man and didn't wait for him to approach.

He quickly crawled toward the man and grabbed his ass cheeks, taking in the cock. He hungered for more. He craved every drop of cum they had to offer. He sucked the man off and again his mouth was completely full of cum. He swished it around in his mouth, enjoying both the flavor and the thought of being a prisoner used as a whore.Two more swallows to clear his mouth of the cum.

He finished off the other two men in similar fashion. After all five men were satisfied (one came back for a second round, leaving him with one extra load in his stomach) Hank made sure to lick up every last drop of liquid gold from his body, their cocks, and the floor. His stomach was now full of six enormous loads of semen, he felt as if he had just over eaten at a buffet.

The white jumpsuits definitely earned their color, probably over half a gallon of cum between the six loads. The guard walked them back to their cells and returned inside of Hanks cell. He was still on his knees hoping that she would return with more. If he was too full, they could cum in his ass and he would save it for later. She approached him and continued masturbating. After a minute, she screamed and squirted. He was soaked in her fluid now. She left and Hank crawled back in bed, curled up, and fell asleep with a smile on his face.