Midnight Snack Ch. 02 - Aftermath

Story Info
Sarah watches someone new.
2.1k words
4.64
2.5k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This chapter is one part in a larger ongoing story. It is meant to be read in order as I upload chapters.

It was Monday. I had avoided all contact with Andrea and Darcy the past few days. I avoided the kitchen and the other common areas, waited in my car after work, watching to see that nobody was around before I rushed to my room.

I worked through the weekend and today was my day off. Andrea and Darcy hadn't tried to notify me or get a hold of me at all.

I was wound up in knots. Certainly Andrea had seen me.

The last couple days, I had laid in bed staring at the ceiling, the scene from that night playing out in my memory. The sensuous movements of the moonlit bodies...the heavy and erotic chorus of their moans, grunts, squeals, and expletives.

I woke up with my panties soaked each day. I had never felt like this before and I couldn't explain the lustful desires that were welling up inside of me.

I had experienced attraction towards previous boyfriends, had a few sexual trysts that did not amount to much, but this was something raw and invigorating.

I tried putting it out of my mind and decided that I would have to see and speak to Andrea and Darcy at some point.

I went down to make breakfast, still wary of running into either of them. Darcy was outside the house as I prepared a smoothie in the kitchen. He came into the house as the smoothie was finished mixing.

"Hello Sarah, long time no see!" Darcy announced as he came into the kitchen.

My thoughts raced, Oh god did he see me too?!

"Hello Darcy, oh yes..I've just been busy at work with the swing shift, crazy hours you know."

"How have you been?" I asked with a lump in my throat.

I could feel my cheeks flushing. The image of his toned ass and erect cock in the moonlight popping into my mind.

"I have been doing great, I finished a big project at work last week. Andrea and I were hoping to have you come celebrate with us," Darcy responded.

Was that what they were celebrating? How fucking hot.

"Oh, I'll have to catch up with you sometime soon, I only have one day off before I head back to work for 4 days, I'll let you know when I'm available." I was still hoping to avoid them and let the experience from the previous week cool down before I re-engaged.

"Always work, work, work, gonna have to slow down sometime," Darcy said with a grin. "Well, I'll see you later!"

I breathed a sigh of relief after he left the kitchen then hurried up to my room to change and go out for the day.

I changed into some workout clothes and went for a run along the Savannah River. The deciduous trees were just starting to change color and the air was still slightly cool in the mid morning. The afternoons were still getting warm lately so I wanted to get my run in early.

As I ran, I realized how many people were out on the trail today. I began to take notice of the other women running the trail. The tank tops, the low cut t-shirts, the size and shape of their breasts as they ran.

I felt obsessed with looking at them. Something about seeing Andrea the way I had stirred sensual emotions I had never really felt before, or at least taken notice of until now.

I finished my run, running the last portion of my usual route at a slightly faster pace, attempting to suppress the thoughts I was having.

My heart was still pumping at a good pace as I went to my room to peel off my workout clothes to shower. My skin was super sensitive and the beads of sweat felt like feathers tingling my body in a hundred places.

I stepped into the warm and steaming shower, letting the water run across my head, face, and body. The streams of water continued to tingle across the heightened sensation of my skin.

With the water falling on my back, I started tracing my fingers across my shoulders, down my neck, across my chest. My fingertips matched the pattern of the rivulets of water flowing down my body.

The water flowing across my shoulders formed a stream that followed the curvature of my body across my belly and down between my legs.

The stream of water stimulated my clit which was now protruding like a pearl from the folds of my soft petite pussy lips.

My hand followed the water down to the soft mound of my pussy. I could feel the throbbing in my clit.

I pressed down softly with four fingers against my clit, flexing my ass at the same time, creating a heightened sensation of pressure and stimulating more blood flow to my hungry pussy.

Warm silky juices welling up between my fingers. I circled my middle finger on my clit, then, using the silky lubrication of my pussy juices, slid it up and down until the tip of my finger was being squeezed by my tight hole and slid it inside.

To the first joint, then the second, and slowly further inside until I was up to my knuckle. I squeezed my pelvic muscles on my finger, my pussy making strong pulsing sensations.

I turned so the water was spraying my front. I changed the setting on the shower head to a full spray. The harder streams of water sprayed directly against my clit, further enhancing the sensitivity that my clit was already feeling.

I pressed two fingers inside my pussy squeezing the walls of my pussy against the increased width. I squatted just slightly, opening my pussy up just a little more while I thrust my fingers in and out until I could feel the shuddering contractions of an orgasm pulsing through my body.

Breathing heavy, I continued to rub my whole pussy in steady rhythmic circles.

The images of Darcy's hard cock squeezing into Andreas' tight pussy raced through my mind. I wanted to be filled like that, my cunt stretched tight. I wanted to feel the heat of another body up against mine.

I needed a fuck.

............

I returned to work two days later starting the overnight shift. Savannah's Memorial Hospital is a medium size hospital since it is the only one in the surrounding region, but it is a relatively quiet hospital, and there were fewer people on staff during the overnight shift.

Tonight was a particularly slow night and the wing was less than half full.

I listened to the case for each of the room occupants; most seemed pretty routine. A guy in for pulmonary testing, one lady just had an appendix removed, a kid with a bad case of asthma, and another young welder that had a large metal object fall and crush his foot.

As the night went on, the mother in the boys room asked for an extra blanket. I checked the vitals hourly for the patient with the pulmonary testing. The lady with the appendix removal was asleep and when I had first checked in on the welder he had been browsing on his phone.

The welder was attractive, on the skinny side, with tanned skin from being out in the sun all day. His hair was a wavy, dirty blond. The strands of his mid length hair were just covering the tops of his ears.

I checked his file. He was 28. The room he was in was on the corner next to a hallway so it was not as wide as the other rooms. The door swung open to the right and into a wall that stretched unbroken to the end of the room. There was a corridor with the bathroom to the left. The head of the hospital bed started after the wall turned the corner to the left and the bed was parallel with the wall on the right.

We made some small talk for several minutes. He made a few flirty comments about having a hot nurse and I blushed.

I could still feel my cheeks flushed when I left the room as I stumbled over an awkward "thank you for saying that" comment.

Over the next hour I thought about what he said and wondered what he really thought of me, or if it was just the fact that he was in the hospital and it was a cliche fantasy to have a cute nurse.

I kept thinking about it over the next few hours. Thoughts about my encounter with Andrea and Darcy mixed in with my thoughts of the welder and I could feel my pussy getting wet.

It was just after midnight when I decided to go check in on the welder. I wasn't sure if he would be asleep so I opened the door very quietly. The lights were off and as I almost reached the corner on the left I could see the glow from his phone and I could see silhouettes of people.

I stopped abruptly as I saw a distinct shadow against the glow of the phone. A long object with a hand slowly stroking up and down.

I saw the figures on the screen. Two women getting fucked by a guy. The one girls was getting fucked from behind doggy style while the other woman was having her pussy eaten out by the girl getting fucked.

I watched the screen for a minute and my eyes were drawn to the welder's cock. He cock was around 8 inches long and about 1.5 inches in diameter. He was stroking in rhythm to the man's cock pounding the girl on the screen.

The man on the screen pulled his cock out of the girl's pussy and with a few quick strokes spurted a load of cum on her ass. The welder matched the stroking and with a grunt also spurted a load of cum that spread on his arm and up his belly.

I held my hand over my mouth not to betray my gasp and slowly tiptoed back out of the room.

"Fuuuck!" I whispered to myself as I left the room.

The slickness now between my thighs was nearly unbearable. I needed a release.

I found my way to a storage closet in one of the nearly empty wings.

I imagined meeting the welder at one of his job sites. A building under construction with the outer shell and roof built, but still structural welding to do on the inside. He takes me to the upper floor overlooking the city.

I am wearing a short skirt. The perfect height for him to draw it back, spread my knees apart, and teach my pussy how to french kiss.

In the closet I had pulled my scrubs down to my knees. My fingers were already rubbing circles over and over my clit, feeling the slickness of the juices that had built up. I dipped my middle finger deeper, my pussy becoming slick.

The welder looks up at me, from between my thighs, with those hazel eyes. I pulled the cap from his head and put it on mine so I could cup the back of his head and encourage him to lick deeper.

Two fingers were now furiously sliding in and out of my wet pussy while my thumb rubbed on the hood, sliding it, back and forth, over my erect clitoris. My other hand rubbed on my nipple, pressed against my breast as the fantasy developed.

The welder stood up and brought his crotch to the same level as mine. He popped the buttons of his fly letting his erection spring out to greet me. He leaned forward kissing my neck, his hard-on parting my slippery lips, and sliding inside me with ease. It filled me up completely.

The welder got into rhythm, pounding his thighs against mine. His cock pressing into and pulling out entirely from the wet, fleshy grip my pussy had on him, over and over.

I pulled my coated fingers from my vagina and concentrated on rubbing my erect clit. Faster and faster, harder and harder.

I squeezed my breasts. One then the other. Caressing, grabbing, massaging, and squeezing each one, heightening the sensations. My eyes closed as I climaxed. I rubbed furiously as I launched into a satisfying orgasm that made my body shake with pleasure and my juices ran down my leg.

"Fuck...fuck...fuck...fuck" I whispered over and over again. Hoping nobody had heard me.