Midnight Train Ch. 01

Story Info
James meets Claudia while waiting for a train.
3.1k words
4.53
15k
7

Part 1 of the 1 part series

Updated 06/21/2023
Created 06/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What a disaster, James thought to himself, waiting to get off the airplane in Paris. A last minute trip through his least favorite airport and there was still an overnight train ride to get to his final destination. James normally enjoyed train rides but the cramped economy seat across the Atlantic was rough on his six foot frame. New leadership was cutting costs left and right to try to make a good impression on the CEO and the board, never mind how it impacted people.

Finally making it off of the plane, James followed the flow of people, shaking his head at the ridiculous decision to have multiple terminals start with the number two. It didn't help that French security guards would randomly yell incomprehensible statements, expecting to be understood like it was Pentecost or something. There had only been enough time before departing to learn a comedically useless set of phrases: "où est mon passeport?" or the classic "il y a un chat dans mon pantalon!"

Hoping he never had to use either phrase in real life, James finally reached the train station. There was at least an hour before the train arrived so he looked around until he found a small coffee and pastry shop tucked in the corner. Lo and behold, they had one of his favorites: a particularly tasty custard danish. Forsaking coffee at the late hour, James ordered the sparkling apple juice and found a quiet spot in the corner.

"Well, aren't you going to say hello?" a soft, delicate voice asked, causing James to nearly choke on the bit of danish he was enjoying. Somehow he had sat down next to a table occupied by a particularly beautiful woman, now staring at him with wide, dark eyes. After a few seconds, James awkwardly swallowed the bite of danish and tried to recover. That was made difficult by her continued stare and a growing smile on her face.

"Sorry, my mouth was full-" James started.

"I'm familiar with that problem," she interrupted, smiling even wider.

James paused for a moment and looked at her a bit more carefully. Brown, shoulder length hair framing a face showing her to be a bit older than he was. The dark, playful eyes; lightly freckled skin revealed by the V of a dress of some sort; what appeared to be very sizeable breasts, around the size of cantaloupes; a dark jacket covering her shapely legs. No wonder he didn't see her in the shadows of the dimly lit cafe. And was that a wedding ring? His was clearly visible on his hand, now wiping crumbs from his face.

"Well, I wasn't expecting to share the company of a beautiful woman tonight but perhaps fate is making up for that cramped flight across the ocean," James said.

"Play your cards right and we'll see what happens," the woman said, sipping on her drink.

By this point, James was sporting an increasingly obvious erection. Although he tried to travel comfortably, there was also the freezing plane to consider when choosing what to wear. Since it was early spring and still very cool in the evenings, he had opted for a heavier pair of workout pants; this was normally a great choice for travel but it revealed certain things a lot better than a pair of jeans.

"You can call me Claudia," the woman apparently named Claudia said, reaching out her hand. She chose to keep her lower body still which meant she had to lean over to shake his hand. James almost missed her hand as he was treated to that most magnificent of views; he couldn't help but imagine her body on top of his, her breasts hanging down in front of his face, him sucking and licking one of her nipples as she slowly rode his dick.

Claudia, for her part, almost missed his hand as well. She had caught sight of a monstrously large shape forming in her new acquaintance's pants. It made a particularly large twitch as their hands met, causing her mouth to open slightly and her eyes to go slightly out of focus as she imagined what it would feel like in her hand, in her pussy, fucking her silly in her hotel room. Too bad she wouldn't have one until her flight out in a few days.

After way longer than a normal handshake should have lasted, they both realized they were staring at each other quite shamelessly. James didn't let go of her hand, instead introducing himself. "I'm on travel for work, just passing through the airport to get to a client's site for the next few days," he said.

Claudia smiled and replied, "Oh, well, I'm just traveling for pleasure," with an exaggerated wink. "I'm waiting for a friend of mine to fly in and then we're going to take a tour of the countryside."

"That sounds... delightful," James said, slowly running his thumb over the back of her hand. "When do you head out?"

"I have a few hours yet. Hence this espresso. I can't have strangers taking advantage of me while I sleep, you know!" As Claudia finished saying that she scooted closer and laid her head on his shoulder, moving their still intertwined hands to her lap.

"Well, I'll keep my activities with you to normal business hours, then."

"If the trial period goes well, I might buy the full package," Claudia said, moving her hand over to his lap, inches away from the massive bulge he was making in his pants.

They were both quiet for a moment, each enjoying the feeling of being close, of hands roaming, and of desire building. Finally, Claudia tilted her head up and said, "You know what I haven't done in a while? Made out."

"I hear it's hard to make," James replied, eliciting an unladylike snort from Claudia. He shifted slightly, turning more into her body, and lowered his head, brushing her lips with his. He left the hand closest to her on her leg and used his other hand to trace her arm up and over her shoulder, finally coming to rest behind her neck. James continued to kiss her lightly but made each kiss last a little longer and have less of a pause in between.

Her lips were soft, her neck smooth, her body receptive. Soon, their tongues were dueling and their hands were freely exploring each other. James found that Claudia was wearing a fairly short dress under the coat that was hiding her legs, and exquisite things they were. Long, smooth, and happy to open to his touch.

James paused his kissing and whispered in her ear, "Surely no one would notice in the dark of the night if my hand found its way up your leg?" Claudia quietly moaned her agreement as his hand did indeed find its way slowly up the inside of her legs. He whispered to her again, "And surely no one would notice under your jacket if my hand found its way on top of your panties?" And James began to rub the outline of her mound through the thin material of her panties. He traced the outline of each engorged labia with his fingers, palmed her entire mound, rubbed tight circles around her clit.

"Oh, fuck me, this is hot. I never knew I wanted something like this..." Claudia gasped. Her mind was racing and her blood was pumping at her public indecency. It was taking her unbridled desire to new heights, completely erasing any self-control she had a moment ago. It wasn't that long ago that she considered herself to be virtually asexual but she found that as she crossed out of her thirties and into her forties, her sexual desire was awakened. She had quickly outstripped her husband's capacity to satisfy her and so she suggested that they open things up one night as she was desperately trying to suck him back to a hard erection she could shove in her burning pussy. Perhaps it was the oral or perhaps it was some deep understanding of his inadequacy but he quickly agreed; ever since that night Claudia had been seeking out hot, young, hard dick to fuck. No one had talked to her like this, though. Or tried anything outside of a closed bedroom. Why was this turning her on so much?

To all appearances they were a sleepy couple resting against each other in the dark corner of a cafe. Perhaps there was a bit of motion under the woman's jacket but who could tell in the dark, under a table, so far away?

After a few moments of teasing Claudia, James again whispered to her, "What if my hand found its way into your panties?" This time, he waited a moment, feeling her desire and impatience grow. And then one finger, two fingers, his whole hand slipped under the elastic edge of her panties. He could feel the rising hill of her mound in front of him; she could feel his fingers slowly climbing upwards. Finally, they reached the summit and felt her lubricating wetness, revealing to him just how badly she wanted to be fucked.

James began to explore her, slowly feeling the length of her wet mound; back and forth, up and down, sometimes one finger tracing her slit, sometimes two teasing her labia, three meant one was sneaking in between her lips. Claudia could barely keep still and quiet; she wanted to buck her hips against his hand, she wanted to cum, wanted to tear his clothes off and ride his dick.

"Don't cum," James said, tickling her ear with his mouth. It was more than a request but the idea of not cumming made it almost impossible for her to not cum, especially as his thumb found her clit while his palm slowly moved side to side and one of his fingers was curling inwards to explore her opening.

Claudia tried to control her breathing but the waves of pleasure and the heat of her desire were overwhelming. "I can't... I can't stop myself..." she moaned.

"Don't cum yet, I need to lick your clit, like this," James said, flicking his tongue across her earlobe, keeping his thumb and tongue in sync, swirling around and across her clit and earlobe, sending lightning bolts of pleasure across her body.

"Please, I need to cum!" Claudia whispered desperately. James watched her for a moment as he continued to play with her clit and her pussy lips, rubbing them a little faster, pressing a little harder. He slowly moved back to her ear and said, "Now. Cum for me now."

Claudia exploded at his words, a wave of ecstasy erupting from her clit. Her legs clamped shut and shook, her hips bucked off of the bench seat running along the wall, her eyes rolled back, and she opened her mouth in a soundless scream. As James continued rubbing her clit, her hips crashed back to the bench and she buried her face in his shoulder to help herself stay quiet. He felt the shock waves continue to roll through her body as he slowed and finally stopped his hands. She lay heavily against him, little tremors still occasionally running through her.

When she thought she could speak again, Claudia said, "I can't believe we just did that. I really enjoyed it. But now I want to fuck you. And how are we supposed to do that, mister?"

James looked around but only saw the restroom at the back of the cafe. Claudia followed his eyes and almost leapt off of the seat, grabbing his hand as it slid out of her panties, pulling him along with her. James raised an eyebrow and smiled but didn't object in the slightest.

Closing the door behind them, James and Claudia found themselves in a rather small restroom, just enough room for a toilet on the left of the room and a pedestal sink on the right with a mirror above it. Claudia turned around and smashed her body and lips against James, making out passionately with him, simultaneously attempting to strip herself and him of all clothing. Her dress and panties were fairly easy to slide out of and pooled around her feet within seconds, leaving her naked before him.

James paused kissing her for a moment to admire her beautiful, amazing body. Not perfect, fuck perfection, he thought, but perfectly beautiful nonetheless. He had learned to admire people for the unique things they brought to the table, whether that was a business meeting or a hotel table after the sheets got too messy. "You are fucking beautiful," he growled.

"Correction: you'll be fucking beautiful in a minute or two," Claudia replied. She dropped to her knees and grabbed his waistband, pulling his pants and boxer briefs down in one smooth motion. James' dick popped to attention, thick and red. As Claudia stared at it open-mouthed, a long line of pre-cum dripped from the tip and started to fall to the ground. She reacted with surprising quickness, catching the drip on her tongue and following it up to the source, sucking his head into her hot, little mouth and swirling her tongue along the underside of his upper shaft. Claudia wrapped her hands around the base of his dick, not able to even come close to closing her hand around the full girth of his shaft. "Mm, mmm mmm mmmm!" she said as she jacked him off slowly while trying to shove her face further down his dick.

Claudia came up for air after a minute and then stood up and turned around. She grabbed onto the sink, looking back over her shoulder, and said, "Get in here, big boy. I need you to fuck me silly with that dick of yours!"

James was never one to say no to a lady and so he grabbed onto her marvelous hips with one hand and used the other to line himself up with her soaked pussy. He started to apply pressure and his head sunk instantly inside her pussy, her pussy lips closing around it. As his dick flared out to its largest circumference immediately after that, he began to slowly thrust himself a little deeper, a little deeper, until after a minute or so of fucking her delightfully tight pussy, he suddenly slipped all the way inside, balls deep in her depths. The feeling of her pussy walls gripping him tightly was exquisite. He had to spend a minute admiring this beautiful woman, now bent over in a public restroom to let him fuck her; the flare of her hips, her back and shoulders, her hair falling down the side of her face which he could see reflected in the mirror, displaying a desperate desire for more. His gaze returned to where he and she were joined, his dick connecting them in a lustful dance to breed, to pleasure each other.

Claudia cried out in a mix of pleasure and pain as his girth suddenly stretched out her depths, gripping the sink a little tighter. She looked up at the mirror to see James staring intently at her pussy, stretched out around his massive dick, pleasure showing on his face as he began to pull out slowly and thrust back in quickly, deeply.

James picked up speed, causing Claudia to momentarily spread her legs a little wider and shift her hips backwards, giving him better access to her pussy. She reached down and began to play with her clit, now arching her back up until she was almost standing upright, James still latched onto her hips, pounding into her. James had a view of her body from her thighs up in the mirror: her hand jilling herself off, her hips being held by his hands, her sexy belly (oh, how he wished he could impregnate her and make it swell), her giant breasts bouncing with each thrust, her face a mask of pleasure. She reached around to grab his hair will the hand that wasn't furiously rubbing herself, moaning loudly, as he grabbed one of her bouncing breasts with one of his hands, gently squeezing it and rubbing her nipple with his palm.

The stimulation of her breast, her clit, and her pussy were all too much. Claudia felt another orgasm rising like a tidal wave coming on shore, rising rapidly only to crash down, destroying every rational thought in its path. Her legs almost went out from under her as her world briefly went black. As before, her legs clamped together, but now James could feel her pussy grabbing onto his dick as well. Seeing her in the throes of another orgasm, caused by his dick fucking her, feeling her tightness, triggered James' orgasm. He thrust deeply and felt a great sense of release as he blasted cum into the depths of her pussy. He pulled back and thrust again, his body's instincts timing each blast of cum with the thrust into her pussy, coating her insides with wave after wave of hot, sticky, semen. Claudia could feel the warmth spreading inside of her, making her smile as her orgasm continued to rise and fall through her body.

Finally, they both reached the still waters on the other side. Breathing heavily, James left his dick buried in Claudia's pussy, both of them just enjoying the feeling of leaning against each other, satisfied for the time being. Claudia managed to kiss him once before she leaned forward and slowly pulled herself free of the dick impaling her. James watched in awe as her pussy lips tried in vain to keep his dick buried inside her, until finally it popped all the way out, revealing for a moment her well-used tunnel, now draining his cum down her legs. "Fuck, that is the hottest thing I have ever seen," James muttered.

Claudia didn't bother to clean it up right away, instead stepping away from her dress to keep it from getting stained, rather pressing herself against James, feeling his dick trapped between them, pulling his face down for a kiss.

"I need your number," she said. "If I have to change my plans to meet you after my tour of the countryside, I will. We are doing this again, and again, and again. If you want to," she said, suddenly a little embarrassed at the end.

"Claudia, I would like nothing more than to see you again, to make out with you again, to fuck you again. And again. And again," James said with a smile.

Claudia's face lit up with the most beautiful smile James had ever seen before she pulled him down for another kiss, his cum dripping down her legs and pooling at their feet next to her discarded dress.