Midnight Workout

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Naw." Pete bent Andy over the low wall enclosing the balcony and slipped a lubricated finger up his ass. "Three would have been a crowd. I watched you fuck and then hid in the second bedroom when the kid left."

"Well, thanks."

"You're gonna make it up to me." Pete pulled his finger out of Andy's asshole. An instant later, his cock-head took its place. "Right now."

* * *

It was dark when Andy woke up. He was lying on his side. Pete was spooning him, asleep with his arm around Andy.

The clock on the nightstand said 4:25 a.m. Several hours before dawn. Pete stirred in his sleep, shifting his half-hard cock in Andy's butt crack.

The contact gave Andy an instant boner. He started to push his butt back against Pete's crotch, but then hesitated.

Gretchen, his old girlfriend, was flying in today. She'd left him, rather than force him to choose between her and Pete.

The three of them were going to a swinger party. That excited Andy, but also scared him.

He'd had three-ways with Pete and Gretchen. It'd been fun, but watching them together had made him jealous—of both of them. He didn't know how he'd react to seeing them with other people.

They'd be finding out in a few hours. He'd better save his energy until then.

Andy closed his eyes and tried to go back to sleep.

* * * * * * * * * *

Copyright © 2020 by Ken James

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, organizations, and incidents either are the product of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, locales, organizations, or events is entirely coincidental.

Please contact me. I love getting feedback and reply to every message.

Thanks to Wayde, my greatest fan, best friend, and husband, for all his love, enthusiasm, and support.

* * * * * * * * * *


12