Midweek Meet Up Pt. 03: Bed

Story Info
Steven & Louise finally make it to the bed.
2.6k words
4.69
1.4k
00

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/02/2023
Created 08/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Louise lay on the bed, wearing nothing but a tiny pair of panties, she watched Steven take off his shirt. She was trembling with anticipation. He'd been touching her on the car ride, she was well and truly ready for whatever he had planned. She wanted his cock buried in her pussy.

But Steven had other plans. Despite the foreplay already done, he wanted to do more. Make it loving, sensual, romantic; something special that was missing from both of their lives.

He looked over at the bathroom bench, looking for something. He looked back at the bed, there she lay, the epitome of perfection, almost naked, laid out in front of him. A stunning beauty, perfect shape, perfect skin, his perfect woman. She was temptation personified, he wanted to do something special, that'd mean delaying what he really wanted to do now, fuck her.

He told her, "Hang on a moment," and strode over to the bathroom, grabbing a bottle from her collection. She watched him, curious, why wasn't he jumping on board? She was ready for him, she wanted him. What was going on?

He came back, "Roll over," he instructed.

She dutifully did as he asked. Mmmmm, that body is great from any angle, her back, so smooth, almost perfect albeit from a scar from surgery long ago, her arse, unbelievably perfect. Like a peach in season, full, plump, firm, sitting proud from her g-string. Steven normally didn't like g-strings, previous women he'd been with never looked particularly good in them, but Louise's can was like air brushed perfection. He wanted to bite it.

He took the bottle he'd grabbed from the bathroom, gave it a shake and squeezed some moisturiser onto her sumptious back. Louise let out a little squeak, "Oohh, cold."

She'd told him she hated cold things being put on her, so this was a risky move. He apologised, "Sorry, let me warm you up."

He rubbed his hands into the moisturiser, working into her back and shoulders, feeling the bumps as he worked her knots. She moaned with pleasure at his warm, firm touch. He made long strokes, up and down her back, his thumbs leading the way up, his palms following, and his fingertips stroking her sides. Steven rubbed Louise's back until there was scarcely any moisturiser left, just a glossy sheen where he'd been.

He'd been standing beside the bed, she on his left side. He turned around, now facing the other direction, looking toward her feet. He squeezed out more moisturiser, this time into his palms and rubbed them together to warm them up, he wasn't going to make the same mistake twice! He slapped his hands onto her firm, peachy arse, kneading the lotion all over her perfectly round butt cheeks, working down her thighs and back up. Louise again let out a moan of affirmation, encouraging Steven to rub all the way down her thighs, over her knees, calves and back up. His slow, strong strokes giving Louise both pleasure and relaxation.

As the lotion again ran out, Steven suggested she roll onto her back. She happily complied, she liked where this was headed.

With each touch, Louise felt her desire grow. She was already excited to be with Steven, and his good looks, cheeky humour and now amazing touch were making her feel loved, wanted and horny. As she rolled over, she opened her legs, just a little, enough to be an obvious invite to fulfil her desires.

Steven saw her move, and teasingly looked at the small, lacy triangle covering her crotch, then at her, gave her a smile as he touched her on the hip bone, just where the strap of the g-string went around her side, and then dragged his fingertips down, pulling, but releasing the strap, teasingly not pulling them down on his way all the way to her toes. He rounded the foot of the bed, positioning himself so he was looking up her body, from her feet onward. What an amazing, enticing sight. He was so hot for her, his cock throbbed, his balls ached as he witnessed her sublime body from this angle. He took her feet in his hands, noticing one was warmer than the other, he rubbed them, just one at a time. His thumbs pressed firmly into the arch and ball of each foot.

She groaned at this firm touch, it hurt, but a good hurt. Steven leant forward, as he rubbed her feet and kissed her shins, the side of her calves. His hands slid upward along the inside of her legs, as he did so, he kissed higher up, lips caressing her thighs. She welcomed the advance, widening her legs so her knees splayed outward, inviting him to nuzzle into her inner thigh. As he kissed her milky white thighs, his hands massaged from her knee to just below her crotch. The same, almost touching tease he'd done in the car ride earlier. Louise started to squirm, she wanted him to touch her, her pussy was dripping wet,s he could feel the juices starting to trickle into her arse crack, her clit was swollen and tingling from his presence. Steven could smell the sex, his nose was so close to her crotch, teasingly close, the aroma turning him on, his proximity turning her on. The air was thick with lustful desire.

Steven looked up at Louise, she was trying to maintain eye contact with him, but at the same time, she kept arching her back, throwing her head back at the intense pleasure she was almost getting. He knew from the look in her eye, when she could maintain eye contact, exactly what she wanted, he could give it to her right now. He could bury his face in her crotch, his fingers could slip inside her. But no, he wanted her to be so on the edge, so desperately needing him, agonisingly close to insane desire. He lifted his head, and stood up a little, walking his feet around the foot of the bed, back to the side again. His hands traced a path along the side of her panties, outward to her hips. His left hand tickled her right hip, just in the right spot that turned her on. With each caress as he dragged his fingernail across that special spot, her stomach twitched, he could see her trembling, and to think, he was the one trembling with nerves an hour or so earlier on the plane.

Steven's hands worked their way upward, over her ribs, cupping her perfect tits in his hands. Louise reached out with her left hand and grabbed onto a clutch of denim, pulling him in close enough. She rubbed his cock through his jeans as he massaged her tits, tweaking her nipples with each stroke. He moaned his pleasure at her touch. She liked hearing him being turned on. His touch was amazing, she had never felt so horny in her entire life, but hearing him being turned on by her touch just made it so much better. She rolled over, her other hand helping, she undid the button on his jeans, like she'd done in the grass, opened his fly and tugged them down. His underwear came down in one fell swoop, his cock mightily standing tall, looking at her. She reached forward, grasping it in her left hand. Steven went to pull back, but she was insistent, she held on tight, sitting up slightly, Louise kissed the tip of his knob.

"Oh god," Steven groaned. He'd worked himself up so much he felt like he was going to explode just from that slight touch of her lips. He wanted her to take his whole shaft in her mouth and suck him dry so badly, but that'd be the end of it for a while, he had to stop her, "Hey, lay back," he felt gutted with himself stopping that amazing experience "Ladies first!"

He turned back toward her feet, he was now naked, she should be too. He grabbed the sides of her g-string, she lifted her hips up to make it easy. It was the most amazing welcome ever, her movement asked him, begged him to take her panties off, and who was he to say no.

There i was, the most perfect little pussy. He was a tits and arse guy, but her pussy was perfect, like the rest of her. He couldn't hold back any longer. He leant in, his face pressing into her crotch, his lips kissing hers. She squirmed with delight, he could hear her breathing increase. He manoeuvred himself around so he could concentrate on her. He had three tools to give her pleasure, two hands and his mouth, and he wanted to use them all.

His tongue flicked against her clit, her love juices flowing, flavouring each lick. It was intoxicating as she writhed at every touch of his tongue. His left hand reached up to her right hip, where he'd tickled earlier with such a response, his nails dragging along the top of her hip bone. Her stomach was alive in response, jumping, jittering, trembling. His used his right hand to pull up the hood, giving him better access to concentrate on her clitoris with his tongue. Little dabs with the tip, darting back and forth, then long hard licks with the flat top, then smooth rubs using the bottom of his tongue, "mmmmm" Louise groaned with ecstasy.

"I want you in me," she gasped.

Steven took his left hand from her hip and guided it down to his chin, right in line for his middle finger to slide into her pussy. He felt her back arch with pleasure and he licked her clit and fingered her at the same time. Louise clenched her pelvic floor muscles, clamping down on his finger. It gave her extra pleasure, he imagined the feeling in his fingers being his cock. He was so close to ready. Louise grabbed onto his head, tilting his head up, their eyes locked onto each other's.

She demanded, "Now!" with a fire in her voice.

Steven dragged his chin upward along her belly, nibbling and kissing along the way. He detoured on the way to suck on her nipple, feeling it tighten to the touch of his mouth. He worked his way higher, along her chest, kissing her collar bone, up her slender neck, nibbling her ear and finally kissing her on the lips.

As their lips locked, Steven could feel his tool throbbing below. He worried he wouldn't take long, but hoped he'd done enough that she wouldn't either. He adjusted his hips, feeling his knob pressing against her labia.

Through all his teasing, Louise wanted nothing more than to feel him inside her. She was in her prime, early thirties. She knew what she wanted. She wanted cock. She wanted Steven's cock. His efforts were amazing for her, he was putting in so much work to make sure she knew he wanted to put her needs first. She didn't tell him, she just wanted to be fucked hard. She'd imagined it over and over, she'd done plenty of playing on her own, imagining Steven inside her. All this foreplay was great, but only delayed the main game. As she lay on her back, he on top, perched on his elbows, kissing him, she could feel his knob right there, poised to penetrate her. How could she get him to just push it in? She spread her legs, placing her feet on the bed and lifted her hips up. She was limited on what she could achieve, but she felt her pussy lips part just slightly as she pushed against his member, his knob barely pushing into her. She dragged her hands down his back, grabbing his hips and pulled them down as she pushed up. She felt him take the hint, he started pumping his hips, gently at first, the tip of his cock just penetrating inside her.

She couldn't hold herself on her legs any longer, "Fuck me Steven!" she exclaimed as her legs gave way.

Steven let gravity pull him down, his hips pressing against hers, his cock sliding further inside her warm, wet, welcoming pussy. She moaned, "Mmmmm, aaahhhh, mmmm"

He let out a groan as well, "aaaahhh. so good."

He pushed his cock in and out of her, she responded by lifting her hips to meet his every thrust. Louise squeezed his cock with her pussy, clenching at it like she did to his fingers. His eyes lit up, that was the best thing he'd ever felt. In his wildest dreams he'd never imagined something could feel so good, from someone who looked so good who he loved so much.

Their bodies pumped in synch, each pump, each thrust burying Steven's cock deep inside. Louise's whole body was alive, tingling, her stomach twitched with each thrust. She could feel her swollen clit prickling as the nerves were firing, pleasure each time his cock rammed inside her. The prickle turned to a tingle, to a pulse to a wave. Building in intensity, like a tide of pleasure washing over her body. She moaned encouragement to Steven, "Yes, just like that, fuck me baby."

The sounds she made, the movements she was making, it was a incredible. Steven could feel his cock straighten. He could feel the clench from inside as his body readied to shoot his load, he wanted to keep fucking forever, but the need to cum was overwhelming. He quickened his pace, in and out and in and out, his cock frantically ramming inside Louise.

She knew he was about to cum, the thought of it pushing her to the edge. She'd been so close with his tongue and fingers, but knowing she was making him cum was making her cum.

His rate was frantic, he started to feel his loins clench, his rhythm interrupted as the pleasure became too much.

The first wave of orgasm came to Louise, as her pulsing clit released it's pent up tension, the euphoria causing her to clench her pussy onto Steven's cock so firmly he could scarcely move.

Her clenching was too much, the first wave fired, squirting his love deep inside her, he let out a loud sound, almost a scream, "Oooaaahhhh Louise, oh god Louise, aahhhh!"

She replied, "MMMMM, Steven, hhaaahhhh" - the pleasure spreading from her clitoris all at once through her whole body. Her back arching, her toes curling, stomach clenching, fingers tingling, jolting her movements as the waves of pleasure crashed over her.

Pulse after pulse, squirt upon squirt, Steven pumped as his orgasm fired, he felt his load fill her.

They both came together, mutual lust lead to a mutual orgasm. They were so in sync, their first time was perfect. Their souls were truly intertwined.

Once the fervour died they collapsed together, exhausted, empty and full all at once, cuddling each other, kissing, embracing, basking in each other's love. One soul, one bed, two bodies close enough to be singular. They looked into each other's eyes, lost in lust, in love, adrift in the magic of the moment. The whole universe, everything they needed was right there, in their embrace.

They kissed and cuddled for an eternity, so relaxed, so happy, a pure moment of perpetual bliss.

Laying there, they talked about how this moment had come to be, how good it was, their dreams for the future, how much they wished they had more time. Already time was flying by. They had 48 hours in their mid-week meet up, and three had already passed, one driving, one making love and one cuddling.

Louise knew the best thing to do in such a short time, she broke the embrace, announced, told Steven, "You know what? We should fuck!"

She pushed him on his back and climbed on top....