Midweek Meet Up Pt. 04: Shower

Story Info
Round Two - Can Steven keep up with his Lover?
3k words
4.36
1.1k
1

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/02/2023
Created 08/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Louise climbed on top of Steven. It had been scarcely an hour since they first made love, she was overwhelmed with lust and had to have him again. This meet up was about giving each other the physical needs they'd talked about.

Louise's biggest turn on was turning someone on, and she wanted nothing more than to turn Steven on, to make him cum over and over again.

She climbed on top and reached down to find his stiffened cock. She positioned herself to guide it into her dripping wet pussy and immediately started to ride. Gliding up and down his shaft, feeling him fill her up and then empty and then repeat, it was great.

Great, until Louise started to feel something. Something she didn't expect. She felt Steven's cock start to soften.

Steven felt it too, he was so keen to be inside Louise as often as he could and for as long as possible but he wasn't as young as he used to be. They'd only just had a marathon love making session and he wasn't quite up for the task of round two so quickly. He was disappointed in himself. He started to fixate on his deflating phallus, the disappointment leading to more disappointment. It wasn't going well.

"I'm really sorry babe," he said, the despondency obvious in his voice.

"It's ok baby, I have an idea," Louise replied. She leaned forward, his withering cock slipping out of her.

Once out, she reached down and took hold of the miserable piece of meat laying between Steven's legs.

Putting on a baby voice, "Wet's see if we can make the widdle guy wake up!"

Louise started to stroke the limp organ, it flapping around to her touch, not getting much result. She lowered herself further, getting down to eye level with Steven's crotch. As she stroked his cock, she took the whole thing in her mouth.

Steven started to appreciate Louise's efforts as the blood flowed back to his groin. She could feel her mouth starting to feel full as his dick grew with her touch. As it firmed, she was able to get a more reasonable stroke. Her lips and tongue caressed his knob, her hands stroking his shaft as it straightened and lengthened.

Now that his cock was back up, ready for action, Louise could play with it, tease it, take it how she wanted. She wanted to make sure Steven got total pleasure from her touch.

Louise decided to take charge, "Sit up!" she commanded.

Steven sat bolt upright as Louise slid off the bed onto the floor. She pulled his legs over the edge of the bed and settled herself down between them, pushing his knees apart. She took his cock firmly in her hands and followed along his shaft with her tongue from the base to the tip and back again. Licking it up and down like a delicious lollipop. Happy that his erection was back to stay, Louise ventured up, kissing Steven's stomach and chest before locking lips with him. On the way up, she felt his cock drag between her breasts, along her tummy before resting against her pelvic region. She kept it in her grasp, sliding her hand up and down his shaft slowly as she kissed him on the lips before edging back down and taking his cock in her mouth again.

Steven was worried earlier he would be able to keep up, literally and figuratively, but he was well and truly up for Louise's actions. He reached down and grabbed her pony tail, holding her head as she sucked on his lollipop. He could feel the ecstasy growing, his balls starting to swell. He tried to think of something else to make the magic moment last longer; work, home, mowing the lawn, quadratic equations.

It wasn't working, Louise knew what she was doing, her tongue caressed his knob, licked along his shaft. She felt him soften slightly and didn't want anything to do with that. She picked up her pace, the intensity. She sucked harder, licked longer, stroked faster. Steven's cock reacted immediately, stiffening as he groaned in ecstasy. He was watching her go to work, but as he felt the tension in his loins grow, he couldn't help his head from throwing back, looking at the ceiling, to the heavens; he wasn't religious, but he loved this worship.

He was losing control, his passion was building inside at Louise's hard work. Louise could feel him getting closer to the edge. She kept sucking, but stopped stroking his shaft with her hands, instead placing them on his inner thighs. Rubbing up and down his legs as she continued to suck on his erection. Steven's hands grabbed tufts of her hair, desperately trying to gain some control, but Louise had him on the edge. He was out of control. He didn't need to be in control anyway, she was guiding him to where she wanted him to be, which was the edge of orgasm.

Louise tasted the smallest hint of pre-cum as she continued to suck. He was so close, she had gotten him there. She stopped, took her mouth away and held his cock against her perfect little tits. Steven looked down. Louise was looking up at him, his cock in her hand, pushed against her chest. The image was pure seduction, sex appeal that he didn't know could be real. It was too much, he felt his balls swell, his cock tighten.

He tried to hold back, but she invited him, "Cum on my tits, I want to feel you all over me!"

His breathing sped up, each breath came with a sound, vocal panting as his cock was worked to the edge. His head was out of control, trying to watch the amazing sexiness of Louise playing with his member, but he couldn't control where to look. As he flung his head back, his hands propped up behind him, his hands clenching the bed sheets as Louise brought him to climax. He lost his frivolous attempts to hold back, his stomach clenched, his dick stiffened, he felt his insides tense up before letting go, his emissions squirting over her chest, onto her neck, onto her breasts, he let out another loud moan of pleasure as he came. Louise kept up stroking and rubbing his cock against her chest as it continued to shoot cum in pulsing bursts. She kept going until every drop was drained from him, and then kept going, until the sensitivity was too much, until he started to squirm with discomfort before she stopped.

She looked up at her quarry, she was dripping with his cum, she was proud of her achievement,

He looked her in the eyes, he was post coital, maybe it affected his thinking, but he was completely in love with Louise in that moment. He wanted to kiss her, he wanted to hold her, pressed against his body. He stood up, lifting her with him. Their bodies mashed together, he leant in to kiss her, their lips locked together in passionate connection. He held her tight, their naked bodies rubbing against each other. It took a moment, but he started to realise his own cum was rubbing over his chest as he cuddled into her. It was hot and gross all at once, but he knew exactly what to do.

Steven picked up Louise, she wrapped her legs around him, complimenting his embrace with her own. He carried her across the room to the bathroom, stepping into the shower. Still holding onto her, he reached forward and turned on the hot tap of the shower. The water flowed out cold right onto Louise's back. She jumped, she didn't like cold, and this was twice now! He almost dropped her, she instinctively put her feet down. Steven mumbled an apology as the water came up to temperature. He looked down at her cum drenched tits, her nipples stiffened from the cold shock. Steven pushed Louise under the cascading water, now warm, nearly too hot to get under. He rubbed his cum on her tits until it started to wash away. He found the body wash and squeezed some of the soapy gel onto her chest, rubbing it into a lather, getting his love juices off of her. He started to enjoy the feeling of her slickened skin, her firm breasts in his hands, he felt her nipples between his fingers, against his palms, so amazing. He rubbed them up and down, in circles and more until they stopped being slick with soap.

He took a brief moment to step back and admire her stunning body, dripping wet, naked, glistening as the hot water poured over her, finding every crevice, every part of her body. He couldn't resist, he was overcome with passion at her perfect form, he reached forward and pinned Louise against the shower wall. He knew it was cold, but she was too stunning not to do things to. He cupped some water and splashed it against the wall behind her, giving back some warmth. She appreciated the advance, Steven taking control. She loved taking him just a moment ago, but she wanted to be taken too. Despite not being under the direct flow of the water, she was definitely wetter now than before. Steven grabbed her hands and lifted them over her head, against the wall, their fingers intertwined. He kissed her passionately, pinning her like a prisoner, a prisoner with no desire to escape. His kisses moved from her lips to her cheeks, down her neck, slowly gliding along her clavicle. She had given him surreal pleasure, it was time to return the favour. He let go of her hands, and slowly slid his hands down her arms, and the same time he lowered his kisses to her newly cleaned breasts. Right, then left, then he tried for both, his hands trying to gently massage them into his mouth, kneading the supple flesh. He could feel her chest heaving as he caressed and kissed all over her globes.

Louise slowly slid her hands down the cold tiles until they met the sides of Steven's head. She gently but firmly pushed his head down, it was his time to dine on her body. His lips danced across her belly and he felt it twitch from his gentle touch. He got down to the ground, his hands on her hips, her groin at his eye level. He leant forward and kissed her on the mons pubis, not quite where the action is, but tantalising close, close enough for her to slightly part her legs, willing him to go deeper. He slid his mouth down an inch, his tongue meeting the hood of her clit. He could feel her love button under the hood with the tip of his tongue. He flicked it a little lower, then back up, her body jolted, like he'd hit a nerve or a thousand. He kept repeating the same move, down and back up to her clit, getting the same bodily reaction every time. He could taste the slippery fluid as he licked her pussy, her arousal building with each lick and flick of his tongue.

Louise's hands pushed against the back of Steven's head, willing him to keep going. Apparently she liked the feeling of his tongue on her clitoris. Not just his tongue flicking and licking against her sex, Steven pursed his lips and pulled her clit into his kiss. Gently sucking, helping the blood engorge the little love bean. Louise let out a moan of pleasure. Steven slipped his hand from her hips to her thighs, down to her knees and back up her inner thighs. He felt his own chin as he pushed past, his finger tips meeting the entrance of her beautiful pussy. He slipped in a single digit, his middle finger deep inside her. He continued to lick. He felt her whole body tense up as he curled his finger. His other hand reached around and grabber her arse. He could feel her butt muscles quiver as his finger penetrated her. Feeling how much she was enjoying his single digit, he slipped up another. She squeezed them in appreciation, holding them tight in her pussy. He licked her clit furiously with the flat of his tongue, side to side, circling. Louise's breath sped up, heaving with each advance of his motions.

He could feel her approaching her climax, he wanted to try something he'd never done. This was the perfect place. His mouth continued to licking, sucking, tickling and teasing, he pulled his fingers out and re-inserted his thumb. He slipped his middle finger down and around, over her perineum, pressing firmly along the way, finding her butt. He pressed his finger against the opening. Louise's whole body shuddered as he finger slipped inside her arse. He had her gripped, thumb in pussy, finger in arse. tongue on clit, his other hand reached up to tweak her nipples as he pleasured her below the belt.

She'd just made him cum so hard, he desperately wanted to return the favour. In pleasuring her, he felt his cock start to stiffen again. It hadn't been long, but this constant pleasure, this constant turn on was keeping him in the game.

His free hand moved down from playing with her nipples, pressing against her lower belly, helping to expose her clit. Steven could feel Louise's tummy tremble with each flick of his tongue, each wriggle of a finger. He knew he was getting her going. He could feel his mouth starting to cramp. his tongue starting to tire, but he owed her, he had to keep going, his only goal was her pleasure. He could feel her thighs pressed against his cheek start to tremble. He was worried she might fall in the throes of pleasure. Louise pushed his head firmly against her crotch, Steven was feeling a little crowded, but followed her lead, his tongue extended as far as possible, down into her pussy and back up to her clit, back and forth, up and down. He could feel her appreciation as she pushed her hips against his face. Steven hummed a little, hoping the vibrations would assist her getting to the edge. It did the trick, Louise let out a long, breathy groan of pleasure. She wasn't ticklish, but it tickled, increasing her pleasure. She squatted slightly, forcing his fingers deeper inside her. With the movements of her hips, Steven was starting to lose track of where his tongue should be, he struggled to maintain his rhythm. He wanted her to stay still, but she was consumed with pleasure making her hips gyrate. There is no stopping, he just had to keep track of her movements. With every movement of her hips, he kept track of where his tongue had to be, against her clitoris, keeping the pressure on it as it swelled with pleasure. Her hips started to thrust and grind, harder, faster as the climax built.

Louise's breathing was getting shorter and faster, her hands pulling Steven's head in, wanting something, nothing in particular, but something. She didn't know what to do, the pleasure was all consuming, she just wanted something and lots of it. He licked, sucked, flicked as fast and strongly as he could, his hand desperately trying to keep her hood pulled up, the other hand fingering her furiously. He felt it start, her thighs clenched, squeezing against his face as the tingling built to full on orgasm. His thumb was firmly gripped by her pussy as the waves of pleasure washed over her, emanating from her throbbing, engorged clitoris. He waggled his tongue from side to side on it, firing impulses of pleasure inside her like fireworks exploding in her loins.

When the climax subsided, Steven stood up to kiss Louise. His cock was hard at the thought of having just given her pleasure again, it rested against her still tingling pussy. He kissed her passionately, pulling her away from the wall and under the hot shower. The water washed the lust off them, leaving their bare naked bodies pressed against each other in a passionate embrace. Steven's tongue was worn out, exhausted, but still taking part in the kiss, tasting her lips as it darted against her tongue.

Steven motioned for them to get out, he turned off the taps and opened the door. The cold of the outside rushed into the cubicle, it was invigorating. There was so much heat in the shower, not just from the hot water, the cool air was refreshing. Steven grabbed the towels, wrapping Louise in a warm cocoon, then himself. He felt it a shame to cover her naked body, but didn't want to give her a chill.

They dried themselves off. Steven pulled Louise in again, kissing her again, he couldn't stop, he was completely addicted to her touch, to her lips, to her. He removed her towel, and let his drop to the floor. He picked her up and carried her back to the bed where he threw her onto the mattress. Her body was a splendid sight, almost dry, but still glistening in the soft light. He climbed onto the bed beside her. It was such and amazing afternoon, they'd made love, pleasured each other. It was amazing for her to pleasure him, and for him to repeat the favour, going down on her until she came like an earthquake. They lay there together, naked. Steven pulled Louise in close. She lifted one leg over his hips. He looked her in the eyes as he pulled her hips in, sliding himself inside her once more. It wasn't for sexual pleasure this time, they'd had that, it was for the closeness, to be one with each other, to express how much they loved and cared for each other. They lay there, his cock inside her warm, welcoming pussy, lost in each other, their souls intertwined, their love the only thing that mattered.