Midweek Meet Up Pt. 05: Sunset

Story Info
The lovers enjoy a golden sunset.
2.5k words
4.83
1.1k
1
0

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/02/2023
Created 08/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steven and Louise cuddled together, naked in her bed for what could have been an eternity, talking, kissing, stroking each other, just enamoured with each other's company, each other's touch, each other's skin against their own.

As the afternoon continued, they were lost in each other, their bodies hugging, their souls intertwined. As well as physical touch, they talked, their minds were linked as their conversation flowed freely.

Eventually Louise suggested they get up, "Come on, we've got to go out."

Steven wasn't asleep, but he awoke from his trance, feeling groggy, tired from their earlier physicality, and so relaxed from his perfect companion.

"Where are we going?" he asked, knowing they were in the middle of nowhere.

"You'll see, get dressed," Louise replied as she started getting dressed herself.

She gathered up some things, a bottle and some snacks, "We're going on a picnic!" she announced.

"A picnic? It's nearly dark," Steven replied.

He put his pants back on and the shirt he was wearing. Louise put on some jeans and a jumper. She grabbed the bottle and snacks and a blanket and opened the door, ushering Steven out with her.

"Where are we going?" Steven asked as he headed for the car.

"Nowhere," she replied.

Steven was confused. Louise started to walk along the driveway past the house, up the ridge line on her property. He followed.

Only a couple of hundred metres away, up the small hill Louise came to a rest. She told him, this is the highest point on my land, you can see across the paddocks from here. There was a small firepit already set up. Louise laid out the blanket she'd brought along. She'd done her own preparation.

They both laid down on the blanket to take in the view. Louise pointed to the mountains to the west, "Sometimes you can see snow on the peaks there."

The view was breathtaking. Steven was impressed, this place was glorious. It was just on dusk, the sun was just about dip behind the mountain range. As it set low on the horizon, it bathed the whole valley in a warm golden hue. The trees, the grasses, the rocks, everything had an amber tinge to it. Steven stood up to look around, he could see the neighbouring properties, the farmhouses in the distance, all shimmering in the sunset. It was beautiful. He turned to Louise to ask her a question. His voice cut off when he saw her, glowing, radiant in the fading sunlight. She looked angelic, emanating warmth, beauty; a surreal glow surrounding her.

He walked back to her, his hands reaching out for her to stand up. He took her in his arms, holding her gently against his body.

"Louise. I was nervous to come see you. I've left my regular life behind for a couple of days to spend time with you. I took a chance that you'd be good to meet up with. You are better than any expectation I could ever have had. Today was amazing, we've made love twice, we've given each other otherworldly pleasure, we've talked, we've connected. Seeing you here, like this, bathed in this glow, there is only one thing I want you to know. I love you. I am in love with you."

Louise's stomach turned knots, her heart started to flutter. The words as they came out of his mouth did something to her. They'd spoken on the phone, texted and messaged online, said those words to each other. But she'd never heard them from Steven in person. She could see his genuine feelings on his face, his eyes glistening.

"I love you too," the words flowed out from her lips before she even had a chance to think about what she was saying. She was shocked by her own words, she's not one to say things flippantly. She gave it a moment's further thought, "Steven, I do, I do love you" she repeated.

The sun faded behind the mountains, the couple stood there, still, cuddling, holding one another again, time standing still as the world whizzed around them.

With the sun almost gone for the evening, the warmth of day disappeared. Louise suggested they light the fire. She'd prepared it earlier, some dry logs surrounded by kindling. She took out her lighter and lit the smaller wood. It caught quickly. Steven was impressed, she had skills to light a fire! Was there anything she couldn't do?

By the time the smaller wood died down, and the larger logs had taken alight, the sun had completely faded. The stars were beginning to turn on, Venus first, then Jupiter, Sirius and others, all becoming visible like pin pricks in the night sky. The light from the fire illuminating their faces, dappling across their skin, their eyes reflecting the light as they talked.

Louise poured a drink for them to share. She'd only brought one glass, a misstep in an otherwise perfect day, but not really a problem. With all they'd shared that day, sharing a glass was not a problem!

Louise asked Steven about his work. He was in sales and had a new client who he was seeing great success with. She genuinely listened as he told her how it started by chance, how he almost missed the opportunity. She loved to hear how hard he was working to make a success of his business. How his efforts were garnering reward.

Likewise, Steven listened as Louise regailed him with stories from her work as a nurse. Amusing stories of patients who'd done stupid things to hurt themselves, to stories of families falling apart as a loved one suffered. Most impressive to Steven was how much Louise cared for her patients, how she worked so hard to make people better, to send them home alive to their families. He felt so insignificant next to her. He sold stuff for money, she saved lives. She truly made a difference to whole families. He had so much respect for this woman. He was brimming with emotions he'd never felt before, more than love, more than lust, more than respect. It was something more than all of those, but encompassing the lot. He was lost for words.

"You're amazing," was all he could get out.

Louise shied away from the compliment. She had never felt special, she was just doing her job.

"Hey, are you hungry?" she asked, trying to divert attention from herself.

"Sure," Steven replied.

Louise opened her bag of snacks, she hadn't brought much, she wasn't a big eater anyway. There were some strawberries, some cheese and crackers and some nuts. Steven hadn't realised, but he was starving.

They'd been so busy with each other, food, drink, everything else took a back seat. If it wasn't automatic, he'd probably have forgotten to breathe!

Steven took a handful of nuts and scoffed them down, then took a strawberry. Realising he was about to make a guts of himself, he paused, then held it out to Louise. She leaned in and took a bite, her soft lips tinged red by the firelight as she ate from his hands. Being fed by him, she felt overcome with his caring gesture. She knew he was hungry, but he made sure she was looked after too. She repeated the gesture, holding a strawberry for him to eat from her hand.

They sat down on the rug to finish their meal and talk some more. The words came naturally, like old friends catching up on the past, never once stopping, never falling short of things to share. Steven and Louise were like peas in a pod, meant to be. They talked together some more, the fire burning beside them, giving a soft glow and some warmth as the logs slowly turned to ash.

As the night wore on, the moon crested over the eastern horizon, a full silvery disk illuminating the landscape in it's soft glow. A contrast to the amber of the late afternoon, everything was shades of grey.

The warmth of the fire wasn't enough to keep the cold of night from setting in. Steven put a big log on the fire, and then lay down on the blanket, pulling Louise in against him and wrapping the blanket around the two of them, like a cocoon. He held her tight, feeling the warmth of her body against his. It felt so comfortable, each of them enjoying the warmth of the other, the connection, the closeness. It was exactly what they'd missed, what they craved, what they were getting from each other.

The heat coming from the fire was nice, although the blanket kind of dulled the radiant heat, but two bodies pressed together in their loving cocoon was keeping them warm.

They resumed talking, talking about the future, where they wanted to be, what they wanted to do, where their lives had been. Both facing the fire, Louise being the little spoon, her arse pressed against Steven's crotch. He held her hips, pulling them against himself, helping apply pressure. They were both feeling horny for each other, again, but the connection they were making, talking, reminiscing, dreaming together, it was too good, too much to interrupt with all consuming passion.

Every now and again, one of them would get up to tend to the fire, rolling a log, putting another log on before scurrying back to the warm embrace under the blanket. Each shift sent sparks flying into the night sky, akin to the emotional energy between the pair.

They talked dreams, desires, plans, about their problems, about the world and it's problems. Everything flowed, it was the most natural conversation. Eventually however, the conversation slowed, they'd fixed the world's problems. The talk slowed enough to recognise what their bodies had been doing without thought.

They'd been pressed against each other for hours, it wasn't their focus, but they now realised they'd talked enough. It was time to pay attention to their physical needs again, to consummate the night under the stars.

Steven nibbled Louise's ear, kissing and gently sucking, moving down her neck and shoulder. She turned her head to partially face him, trying to kiss him back, but the angles didn't work. She turned to face Steven, their lips meeting, kissing gently, lovingly, desirously. They paused, looking at each other, faces softly lit by the fire, the stars and the moon.

Louise looked heavenly in this moment, Steven's face striking by the fire's glow. They were adrift in each other's company, lost taking in the view of their partner.

Steven lifted up Louise's top, over her head, and removed his as well. Then unclasped her bra and pulled her in close. It wasn't for the lustful desire normal for these actions, but simply to hold her closer. The thickness of clothing was too far apart. The warmth of her bare cheast against his was intoxicating. He kissed her passionately, his lips brushing hers, pressing hers, nuzzling and caressing, their mouths locked. At the same time, his drew his hands down her back, gliding along her spine, finding her jeans. He reached around the front, undoing them, four buttons on her fly, opening them up and sliding them down her long, slender legs. He took off his too, their bodies completely naked, squeezed together, intertwined in a divine embrace. They had only one desire, to be close. Skin to skin, everything touching, nerve endings meeting nerve endings. The only way to get closer than they were in that moment would have been to be inside the other's skin. It wasn't silence of the lambs, but Steven could get a bit more inside Louise.

They spent the evening getting inside each other's head, hearts, minds and soul, there was one more thing. Louise laid on her back, legs apart, willing Steven to connect further. Previously there had been foreplay, fingers, lips, rubbing, touching, tickling and teasing. Previously it had been about getting off, giving each other pleasure. That night's foreplay had been all cerebral. The connection they'd made together was better than any physical foreplay and their bodies knew it. Louise's pussy was dripping with anticipation, Steven's cock was swollen to the point of pain, ready to connect with her.

He rolled on top, kissing her, pulling her head up to meet his. Their hips aligned as he slowly eased himself into her. She felt his solid shaft fill her completely. Her heart, soul and sex were brimming as she wrapped her legs around his hips, pulling him in closer, willing him to be a part of her. He took his weight on his elbows, wanting to be close, but not crush her. Everything in the night was still but the fire. They were lost in each other, unable to get any closer together than they were at that moment.

Steven's cock was buried deep inside Louise's pussy, but it wasn't about sex. It was pure love, complete connection, emotional coupling like no other. Raw and powerful, their feelings were laid completely bare, vulnerable but so safe together.

Louise reached up, putting her hands on Steven's shoulders, both feeling his physique, but also pulling him in closer. He was on top, he wasn't going to float away, but still she wanted to hang on, keep him there, making sure he wasn't going anywhere. She'd never felt so whole, so complete as right then.

They'd brought each other to climax a couple of times earlier that day. That wasn't the goal this time, their minds had orgasmed a thousand times over the course of the evening, being together, connected. Him being inside her was merely a physical manifestation of their deep, loving connection.

But, it was still physical. Their bodies ground together in unison, working together to continue to further their already strong connection. They were building, their bodies reacting naturally, climaxes welling inside their joined loins, and that was amazing. But it wasn't important. It was insignificant. The universe was above them, the moon, the stars & planets, all of space looking down upon them. Time stood still as they connected. It didn't matter if they came, it was irrelevant and inconsequential. All that mattered was that right now, it was the two of them, one unit. It didn't matter where they were in the universe, how long it took and when they'd finish, so long as they were together as one. And they truly were.

Without effort, they both felt that familiar pleasure as they simultaneously climaxed together.

Normally that'd be the end of a session together, but not then. It's just a moment this time. Togetherness wouldn't stop with a mere orgasm. Steven slid to Louise's side, taking his weight off her, but keeping the physical connection, the closeness. Their naked bodies were still wrapped together as they continued to kiss and snuggle by the remains of the fire. Their hands stroking each other, just touching, not teasing, not tickling, just feeling the warmth of each other's skin under their fingertips.

Steven again told Louise he loved her. In truth, that wasn't enough, he adored her. She completed him. She filled a void in himself he didn't even know was missing.

Louise replied the same, she'd found her person, making her complete, more than happy; full, seen, everything she wanted was in that cocoon.

That cocoon, a vessel filled with pure love, pure energy, pure emotion; under a whole universe. They drifted off to sleep together on top of the hill, wrapped up together, one soul, two bodies under a blanket under the stars.