All Comments on 'Midwest Mom Ch. 03'

by whatnow221

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
8letters8lettersalmost 5 years ago
I've really enjoyed this series

I love whole-family stories where everyone is attracted to each other but there's some guilt about it. You've done a great job with this on so far.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 3 years ago

It's awesome that dad got some from his daughter! Five stars and a favorite point!

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASabout 2 years ago

This story is coming along quite well...all parties are interesting, the interactions are strong, yet loving. Yes, this is well-thought-out and presented.

**5** Stars...😁

AnonymousAnonymous30 days ago

Just all of the sudden the family starts fucking? Nope. It doesn't happen like that. Family incest is a slow seduction process. It takes years of wearing very little around the house, catching glimpses of each other naked in or out of the shower, or getting dresses/undressed and allowing nudity. As happened in our home my younger sister and I wore only underwear in the house. Mom and sis went braless wearing wife beaters and thong underwear. I saw mom naked a lot. My sister, too. Mom never stopped going topless from when we were young, she just robed up when dad came home in the evening as we were older. Sis started coming into my room at night when we were tweeners. Mom knew and kept it from dad, wink, wink.

The most important thing for positive incest relationships is a sexual attraction for one another. If you don't have SA for one another, you don't have consent. Fuck the laws that say incest is illegal. Those laws were made by people who weren't sexually attracted to relatives. They never had hotmoms or a very beautiful sister, brother.

Incest is legal in some States and though not in most, then it becomes like Vegas in the household where moms, sons, and sisters who want to fuck each other, like in our home..., do.

What happens in the home, stays in the home. We are close to each other and talk daily. We are neighbors to each other and only my wife knows. My sister's husband doesn't get it, so he's kept out of the loop.

I asked my wife to marry me when I discovered she fucks her dad. Her dad still doesn't know I know, but b/c my wife is ok with sharing me with mom and sis I'm waiting for her to get permission from her dad to 'officially' reveal to me their incest. I know her dad forbids her revealing their incest b/c of divorce concerns. But I think it's hot and I told her. She loves me for it. I discovered my wife's sister (my very hot my s-i-l) loves dirty filthy fucking sex talk so when I told her over the phone - in front of my wife - next time I massage her (my s-i-l) I'm going to fuck her in front of her sister. She was masturbating as I told her and she said if it was ok with my wife (her sister) then yeah, lets fuck.

You don't stop being attracted to others but once you've defined your harem you service only them. So, no..., I don't cheat on my wife.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwhatnow221@whatnow221
Interested in father-daughter and mother-son. Have written a few stories.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES