All Comments on 'Mighty Oaks Ch. 01'

by ukresearcher

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
rvwsrvwsalmost 12 years ago
just another pervert husband

A dirty slut for a wife, and an egomaniac, narcissist, scumbag neighbour. Not a loving wife story.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggalmost 12 years ago
An Outrageous ( but long overdue ? ) Happy Ending from this Author !

The story finished on a bit of a incongruous note especially for anyone familiar with this author's body of work. U.K. 's stories are often fatalistic, existentialist parables often riddled with supurb pellets of black humor for a portion of relief.

Jason's character appears to be a kinder, gentler marital usurper albeit still hung as a stallion. The narrator appears to be content with his subordinate lot in life at the conclusion. If he's happy so be it ,

This was a quality read in terms of a story. As far as real life goes : it's inspiration to keep going to gym & the value of good manners & decorum whenever possible. Jason was a charmer , not hard to see how people fell under his thrall. I thank the author for the story with pathos, ethos & Eros mixed in equal measure.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggalmost 12 years ago
Uh- oh! I withdraw any definitive conclusions cc a ' happy ending ' !

Faulty, inital perusal on my part to not discern that this but chapter one. As per ever this could ( & probobly will ) go very wrong for the genteel narrator that usually populates U.K. Researcher's Darwinistic parables.

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 12 years ago
So far -

So good!

This is so obviously a Morality Tale that the stereotypes are actually necessary!

5*

tazz317tazz317almost 12 years ago
MIGHTY ACORNS LEAD TO STRONG WINDS

blowing trees and debris to smithereens, TK U MLJ LV NV

theaquarianpentheaquarianpenalmost 12 years ago
Looking for the rest

don't make us wait too long

magooomagoooalmost 12 years ago
a cuck by any other nane

is still a cuck wrong gaunra. need a cuck a doodadoodledo warning. after he flashed my wife he would be known in the porn circles as MISS SHORTY due to his lack of certain equipment a tease FOREVERMORE.

furetofuretoalmost 12 years ago
Stopped reading on page 3

The characters' interactions and reactions were simply unrealistic. Jason doesn't say he recognizes Jenn when he is first in the couple's house? The husband doesn't comment on, or even notice this omission? The husband has feelings of jealousy that just seem to magically disappear? Nobody has anything to say about Jason essentially stalking Jenn, to the point of buying a frigging house to continue seducing her? It's ridiculous. These are not people, they are props, and both emotionally and sensually uninteresting. That, plus the subpar technical aspects (referring to Jenn as Jane at one point, regular grammar mistakes, etc.), in the end left me completely uninterested in what seemed to be a promising premise. *2.

kennyboy82kennyboy82almost 12 years ago
5 Stars.......Definitely!

An excellent story, ticks all the right boxes for those of us that appreciate cuckold stories. For those that don't, too bad!

I know this will only get better, and for me I'm looking forward to a lot more, especially where Jenn gets fucked stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

who would meet a new neighbour without knowing their name first? dumbass story by an ARSEHOLE

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
fucked up

You should be castrated for writing a story like this.

JackallsJackallsover 7 years ago
Top

Although I don't fancy cuckolding as such, your story is cock stirring. Well written and if it were a book it would be a page turner.

widowedidiotwidowedidiotalmost 7 years ago
Jenn and Jason?

I don know why, but you made it seem as if Jenn had something going on with Jason even before he moved in next to you. Also it seemed to clinical and to easy for Jason to take control of you and Jenn. Another thing. My late wife had her lovers but! she never, ever sent them to talk to make me agree to their terms. And she never told me if her boyfriends made her come more than I did. But Jenn seems to comfortable with Jason for it to be a new affair. One mote thing, why do you have to agree to everything he wants to do with her?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Asinine

No man would give permission to his wife to have sex with someone else unless he was physically incapable of giving her satisfaction. The first time she went to him would be the end of the marriage. I would cripple, castrate and financially ruin the predator.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
what bullshit!

what a bunch of shit!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Not a fan of cuckled

Couldn't even read the rest ! Ugh !

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Complete waste of space

Not worth the bandwidth

Mrhappy4aaMrhappy4aaalmost 4 years ago
1 star...

A sad sad story. Guy was a cuckold and wife is a slut. But he did give her permission, so she can go her new lover and made him a wimp. Not a fan of stories like this, especially the movie and filming sex part, come on now... Just plain stupid.

lee5456lee5456over 3 years ago
Dumbass

How fucking stupid could he get

BlackJackSteeleBlackJackSteeleabout 3 years ago

I'm just glad I don't live inside you head.

Don't any of your protagonists have any balls?

Two stars for the quality of your writing.

RuttweilerRuttweilerover 2 years ago

This is just too stupid to continue. I don’t need to read all three chapters, because I couldn’t even finish the first one.

You’ve carefully constructed a highly improbable situation, one that makes it very difficult to suspend disbelief. Then, you have your characters behaving in ways that are, to put it charitably, hard to reconcile with ordinary human behavior. You could do one or the other, but not both.

As a previous commenter said, “I’m just glad I don’t live inside you [sic] head.”

etchiboyetchiboyover 2 years ago
Really???

Writing mechanics good, but the story??? Everything until we read how he feels watching her with Jason I thought acceptable. But his response once the sex act started? Ok, it’s a story, and we’re supposed to suspend our disbelief, but mine stops there.

And getting her on video? I see blackmail writ all over this. It’s how he will get ahead in the insurance office.

Hiker66BikerHiker66Bikerover 2 years ago

Yawn. This yarn started OK, but the plot then gradually became so far fetched that I struggled to finish. So, the hunk neighbour (who has no income) fucks your wife, then tells you that he wants to make a porno with her. Really? When are the aliens landing? 1 star, but deserves nil.

nixroxnixroxalmost 2 years ago

1 star for a stupid story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

How long before porn boy has her pulling trains on black guys?

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Just plain stupid! The husband is the dumbest loser ever. And the wife is a heartless airhead. No need to read this shit further.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous