Mika Becomes a Smoker Pt. 02

Story Info
Mika discovers the sexual side of her smoking addiction.
2.3k words
4.68
8.3k
8

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mika lay on her bed, ashtray sitting beside her and took a long drag on her Newport. It was mid-August, and she'd been a smoker for two months now, and she loved those cigarettes like a new best friend. Cheek-hollowing drags and deep inhales on every one, and her relatively new discovery, the double pump, where she would exhale a lungful of smoke out her nose while simultaneously dragging on her cigarette. She didn't just love every light up, every drag and every cigarette - in a way what she probably loved most was looking forward to her next one, the craving that would build, first in her unconscious, scratching its way to the front of her brain, starting to set her on fire until she could satisfy it. And satisfy that addiction she did: she easily smoked a pack a day already.

One little personal secret about her cravings that she hadn't shared with anyone? As she anticipated her next cigarette, she'd sometimes get turned on. Her pussy would actually start to get wet, and if she had to go a really long time, she'd almost cum when she inhaled that first drag. Another secret? While she'd had sex with two different guys - one longish-term boyfriend during high school and once with a guy who used to work at the coffee shop - nothing she did with them ever got her as hot as she'd get sometimes waiting for a cigarette and then smoking it. How weird was that? She had her best orgasms fingering herself while smoking or thinking about smoking.

Marin, Mika's mother and a fellow dedicated smoker, had warned her that the nicotine addiction would sneak up on her, and while it certainly did (actually, it didn't sneak, it hit her in the head with a bat), Mika had not a single regret - she loved smoking, and she didn't care whether people were troubled by her smoking, made faces about it, she just didn't care. It was her thing, and no one, not even one of her closest friends who had kind of turned her back on Mika when she found out, was going to talk her out of her joy. Most of her friends, and especially her barista co-workers, were great, though, and Mika took particular pleasure in hanging out with other smokers, a couple of whom had the smoking bug as badly (or joyfully?) as she did.

There was one thing that really bothered her, though. Her mother kept her fully stocked with cigarettes, never saying a negative word after Mika had made her decision to start, always having an open carton of their shared brand from which either could take a new pack anytime, but it bugged the snot out of Mika that she was 18, working more than full time, headed off to college, and it was illegal for her to buy cigarettes until she was 21. It was nuts, to her, that she could work, vote, enlist in the armed forces, etc., but couldn't buy a goddamned pack of cigarettes.

One morning almost to her first break of the work day, Mika was craving a cigarette badly. She always loved chaining two (sometimes three) with a couple of her friends after the morning rush at the coffee shop. She'd have her cigarette dangling from her lips and her lighter flicking as she backed out the door, sometimes lighting up before she got outside. As she made her way down the back hall to her salvation, she opened her pack and realized that, like an idiot, she had one cigarette left and had forgotten to grab an extra pack.

"Shit," she whispered harshly to herself as she lit up, "what an idiot. I can't get through the day without cigarettes."

Julie, her fellow barista, came out to have a cigarette, too, She offered Mika one of hers when Mika had finished her first Newport. Mika thanked her and lit up, but really did not like the Marlboro Light. At all. The nicotine didn't hit her, and the non-menthol flavor was really not her taste after months of those strong Newports. Yikes - this was not going to cut it, even for one shift. Not that she didn't smoke it down to the filter, though. Mika resolved to go the the convenience store a half-block away at the beginning of her lunch break to buy a pack of her own brand.

Mika walked into the mini-mart just as cool and comfortable as could be and asked for a pack of Newports. The clerk, a 16 year old kid, looked at her and asked her for ID. Mika sighed and said she'd forgotten it, but said she was 21 and had smoked forever (she wished both were true) and could he please sell her a pack.

"We got fined last week - the state sent in undercover kids, and the weekend guy sold cigarettes to them, so my boss laid down the law - I'd get fired."

By this point, Mika was about over the edge with her need to smoke, "c'mon, man, please," she asked, doing her best to be a bit flirty, hoping that would work. But it didn't, the kid was a rock.

Which left Mika with a problem. A major problem. Since about a week into her life as a smoker, Mika hadn't gone more than a couple of hours without a cigarette - she had literally never at any point been unable to satisfy her craving. The only times she didn't instantly light up when she felt like it were when she was at work, where she still had very frequent breaks, and, if she was honest, when she was enjoying being turned on by the anticipation of the satisfaction of a cigarette and stretched out the smoking interval on purpose while playing with her pussy.

Turning out the door of the mini mart, Mika headed around the corner of the store. She practically barreled into a beefy guy headed from his pickup truck into the store.

"Shit!" Mika said, distractedly "I'm sorry."

"Whoa, slow down honey," the guy said. "Are you okay."

"Of course I'm ok," Mika snapped, "why?"

"You just came flying out of the store looking pissed off and frustrated. Sorry. Nothing personal, babe," he said with a shake of his head.

"Sorry," Mika said more sincerely, "the kid wouldn't sell me a fucking pack of cigarettes because I'm 18, not 21," Mika said, suddenly spewing all of her frustration and the growing tension of her nicotine fit, "I smoke like a fucking chimney, I love smoking, I'm having a fucking nicotine fit and that little shit won't sell me my Newports," Mika's voice was rising and becoming more emotional.

"Hold up, baby, let me help you out. I'll get 'em for you, whaddya want?" The guy offered.

"Seriously?" Mika practically squealed, "Oh, my god, thank you, thank you! Yes! Newport, full strength, not the Lights, please! Oh, thank you, you are my savior!"

"Wow, babe, you got it bad, huh?" He chuckled.

"I know. I'm sorry. I just really need a cigarette," Mika said.

"I got you, don't worry. Why don't you hop into my truck so the little shit doesn't see I'm buying for you"?

"Great idea, thank you so much, you are literally saving my life!" Mika said, practically skipping to the truck and hopping in.

The driver's side door opened a few minutes later and Jack laughed, introduced himself, and got into the truck.

Mika laughed, too. "I'm Mika. Thank you so much," she said, eyeing with surprise and lust the three packs of Newports Jack was carrying in his left hand. Her mouth was actually watering. And to her embarrassment, her pussy was getting wet.

"No problem, Mika, happy to help," Jack said. And he just sat there, holding the cigarettes and looking her up and down.

There was a pause and an awkward silence as he looked her over. She tried to hand him three ten dollar bills, "here's thirty bucks, thank you so much again. Can I have the cigarettes, please? I really, really need one," the tingling below her waist intensifying.

"How bout you help me out, too," Jack said.

"What are you talking about?"

"Look at you. You're like a junkie jonesing for a smoke, and I helped you out. You have a beautiful face and an incredible body. Show me your tits," Jack said with a smile.

"Are you crazy? What the fuck are you talking about? You offered to buy cigarettes for me - you didn't say that I'd have to strip for you," Mika said. Her head was spinning because she was angry, and she wanted a cigarette so frigging badly she was shaking. But the quiet voice in the back of her brain, or perhaps really below her waist, was whispering, too.

"Look, babe, I'm not forcing you to do anything. I got you cigarettes - three packs of Newports - more than you asked for. I can take 'em back." He started pulling the cellophane string near the top of one pack, "but you look like you really, really want one of these." He finished pulling off the wrapper, flipped open the top and pulled out the foil tab. He held the open pack to his nose and inhaled, "Mmmmm, these Newports have a particular smell, don't you think?"

"Jesus Christ! What is wrong with you? Do you enjoy torture or something?" Mika's senses tingled, and watching him open the pack, and then inhale the scent of her Newports drove her nearly insane with the urgent need to light up. Fuck, she also was worried she might have a wet stain on her skirt she was so fucking turned on, angry, frightened and so desperately in need of a cigarette.

"Nothing's wrong with me. And believe me, yes, Mika, I am enjoying this. But I'll tell you what - I'm also sure that you're enjoying this. I think you're dripping wet. You want a cigarette more than anything right now. You're fighting it, but you want to obey me, Mika. I think you WANT to show me those tits. Show me your tits and have a cigarette. You know you want to."

"I do NOT want to!" Mika said in a sharp whisper, while her lungs and her pussy begged.

"Yeah, you do. I know you. Your fucking pussy wants this as much as your lungs do. You're turned on. You want a cigarette so bad. I'm in control and you fucking like it.

"Now, unbutton your shirt, unhook your bra, show me your body and say, 'can I please have a cigarette now?"

Mika was breathing so hard as her brain screamed and insisted. It was driving her crazy and she admitted to herself that Jack was right. About it all. She wanted to light up and take the deepest fucking drag in the history of Newport cigarettes. She was sopping wet. She wanted to show him her tits. Most shockingly, she wanted to obey him. She was so turned on and lust crazed by the idea of following his orders. Doing whatever he said. Being his fucking slut or slave whatever he demanded. Where the fuck did this come from?

She knew what she had to do, wanted to do, and she calmed. Looking around the parking lot, she saw no other cars or people. She bent below the window frame and unbuttoned her shirt - not just a couple of buttons, but all the way. She unclipped the front catch on her bra and release her perfectly smooth 34c's, rose up, kneeled on the seat and turned to Jack.

"Can I please have a cigarette now?"

Jack smiled and gave her one. She still was cupping her breasts, holding them on display, so the Newport dangled from her lips. He reached over and flicked the lighter, and her eyes rolled back as she took the biggest drag of her life, inhaled more deeply than she ever had and double pumped as she exhaled. She was in heaven, literally in a different place. She felt oddly emotional, overwhelmed with pleasure. As she was taking her third hands free drag, she felt Jack's had moving up her skirt to touch her. She wasn't shocked or offended. In fact, she naturally moved to open her legs a bit. He pulled back her thong with a finger and lightly touched her pussy. She moaned and started to rock.

"You want this," he said, " you want me to rub your clit until you cum."

"Yes," she whispered, exhaling smoke.

"Tell me," he said.

"I want you to," she said.

"No," he said somewhat sharply, " tell me you want me to finger fuck you until you cum."

Mika was wild with desire, but responding calmly, conversationally, as she dragged on the cigarette. Jack was still running his fingers under her thong and lightly touching her inner thighs.

"I want you to finger fuck me until I cum," she said in a deep and insistent whisper she didn't recognize could ever have come from her.

"Good girl," Jack said. He slid his index and middle fingers into her pussy and touched her clit with his thumb, knowing he was right all along -she was so wet, so ready, so turned on.

That one move - the two fingers and the thumb, brought Mika to a climax like nothing she had ever felt - it was like her body had been invaded, it was just fucking insane, the way her body shook and her legs trembled. She cried out as she bucked on Jack's hand, pressing his arm into the seat as she rode his fingers and took one last drag on her cigarette."

Jack's other had reached over and dropped the packs of Newports on top of her bag. He caressed her left tit and pinched the nipple, causing Mika to flinch, but not unpleasantly.

He leaned to her ear and whispered somewhat harshly, "'I'll be here at noon on Wednesday," he said. "Be ready."

He didn't say another word as Mika put herself back together, threw the cigarettes into her bag, and grabbed the door handle. She hopped out while putting another cigarette between her lips and fired it up.

"Thanks for the cigarettes," she said.