All Comments on 'Mika Becomes a Smoker Pt. 02'

by Sighofrelief

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Excellent story. I love reading about young girls starting to smoke, setting up their addiction and giving into beautiful cigarettes. Keep up the good work.

ChloetaylorChloetaylorabout 2 years ago

Brilliant story. So like my own journey

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Is there a part 3 coming?

tomobikertomobikeralmost 2 years ago

My mid-forty girlfriend, who has never smoked but knew I love beautiful women who smoke, found a smoking story here on Literotica. She sent it to me via email. She admitted that it made her wet while she read it. So I bought her a pack of More’s ( like in the story) and she lit one up for me. I had gift wrapped the pack in pretty pink paper and laid it on her pillow. When she saw her “gift” she had to try one. As she smoked that first one I was harder than ever. She was a natural!! Went from no inhales to small ones then continued to inhale deeper and deeper. She exhaled long plumes of sexy smoke. She now enjoys smoking them. I can see her truly enjoy the rush, the buzz, and the ensuing wetness her cigarette provided. It has led to MANY explosive moments. Most of them multiple times in the same day. She’s so sensual. There’s no turning back. She’s finally allowed herself to be the naughty girl that had been trapped inside her all those previous years. I’m the lucky recipient!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous