Mika's Awakening

Story Info
A married couple introduce their girlfriend to BDSM.
2.4k words
4.15
10.6k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dave and Rose had been together for years and had a solid foundation of love. Over the years they'd shared many partners with one another, but it was only sex.

They had yet to find someone they could bring into their family. Of course having a child complicated matters even more. But then there was Mika. She seemed to fit perfectly into their little family.

Both Dave and Rose had started to fall in love with the woman. She was also a blessing with their child, always willing to babysit when the two just wanted a night out on their own. She never felt left out and always understood that Dave and Rose needed time out by themselves too.

It was like that between all three of them though. They were usually all together, but sometimes it would just be two of them.

"Should we ask her?" Rose asked Dave.

"Not yet, first we need to see if she can be submissive. I don't think a living arrangement will work if she can't," he said, lowering his head a bit.

He really wanted things to work out with Mika. Having her live with them would be amazing but he was a Dom and she needed to submit for things to work.

"I think we should have her over tonight and find out if she can accept our other lifestyle," Dave said. Rose looked at him with a look of apprehension. She was falling in love with Mika and was afraid that introducing her to their darker more kinkier side would scare her away.

"Please Daddy, can't we wait just a little longer? What if she never wants to see us again?"

"Then that's what will be, but it's either now or never. If we don't do this our feelings for her will continue to grow even more, and then it'll hurt that much more when she does find out and decides not to come back."

Rose nodded her head in agreement not saying anything.

Dave and Rose had already made plans to spend time with Mika that night and their child had already been dropped off at the sitter. Apprehension filled the air as the two of them waited for Mika to arrive.

This would either be the first night of their new lives together, or the last night they would see Mika. 'Ding dong' the doorbell rang. Dave got up to answer it.

Mika had been laying on her bed in her cute little pajama shorts and a black lace bra, looking at tik tok videos when she got the call from Dave asking if she'd like to come over.

His voice sounded a little off, and she thought to question what was wrong but figured she'd find out when she arrived at their house because she would not turn down an invitation from her two favorite people. She was falling in love with them as well.

Mika changed into a black mini skirt and a black t-shirt with the band name, pierce the veil written on it, with the neck cut out showing off her cleavage. She wore dark eyeshadow making her hazel brown eyes seem even more mysterious than they usually did.

She grabbed her purse and headed out the door. Once she arrived at Dave and Rose's house she approached the door and rang the doorbell. Dave answered.

Dave immediately went to hug Mika as soon as she walked through the door. Rose came up right behind him hugging her as well. They all exchanged a few kisses, and then Dave broke the embrace.

"Mika, do you trust us?" he asked her.

Mika didn't just blurt out her answer. She could tell this was serious and gave it some thought. "I do trust you. I trust both of you with my life."

Dave smiled at her response. "Have you ever heard of BDSM?" He asked the second question.

"Yes," Mika said with a little bit of a quiver in her voice now.

"Would you be open to submitting to me?" He asked his third question.

Rose looked back and forth between the two, not even realizing she was holding her breath until Mika gave her answer and she exhaled.

"I'm not sure exactly what that means but I'd be willing to try if it means spending more time with you both," Mika responded.

"It means you will give yourself to me fully and trust that I will do what's in your best interest, in the bedroom and in life. You will receive pain along with pleasure and I will be in control of you. You're body will be mine," Dave said to her trying to be as honest as possible with her. She needed to know exactly what she was getting into.

Mika had been independent for most of her life, doing everything herself. Life hadn't always been easy for her and she'd struggled to get where she was.

The thought of giving up that control and trusting Dave to do what was in her best interest scared her somewhat, but she did trust Dave and Rose with her life, and although the idea scared her it also gave her a sense of peace, almost as if a weight had been taken off of her shoulders. She felt lighter already, and in that moment knew what her decision would be.

"I am yours Dave, I'll always be yours and I want to belong to Rose as well, if that's possible?" She said, not entirely knowing the rules.

Dave and Rose both hugged her. "Of course you'll be mine too sweetheart. We'll all belong to each other," Rose told Mika, giving her a kiss. It was a rather awkward kiss though because Rose was smiling so much it was hard for her to pucker her lips. They both giggled at the attempt.

"I think we should go upstairs now. I want you both completely naked. Rose, you'll blindfold Mika and have her standing in the middle of the bedroom waiting for me," Dave told the women.

"Yes sir," Rose said.

"Yes daddy," Mika replied, which got a somewhat shocked look from Dave. She was a quick learner.

Once in the bedroom the two women undressed each other, kissing and feeling one another's body. Mika would rub her fingers gently across Rose's nipples while Rose pulled Mika's panties down caressing the woman's clit and then sliding two fingers inside of her.

Mika was already wet after just a couple seconds.

"We will have more time to play later, but right now we should get ready for Dave," Rose said to Mika, as she slid her fingers back out of the woman. Mika looked at Rose with pouty eyes that pleaded for her to continue but she nodded her head in agreement.

After a few minutes Dave went into the bedroom. Rose was laying on the bed naked looking at Mika with a smile on her face. He smiled at Rose knowing what they had been up to while preparing for him.

Mika was standing in the middle of the room naked with a blindfold on as she had been instructed. She really had quite the hourglass body. A plump round ass, perfect apple sized breasts and a waist that was small enough to accentuate her features.

Dave walked over to her and slapped her on her ass startling the girl. "Do you trust me?" He whispered in her ear.

"Yes daddy," she responded.

Dave opened a drawer in their closet and pulled out a piece of rope, then walked back to Mika, putting his hand on both sides of her arms and guiding them together at her wrists.

He then began to tie her wrists together binding them in a way that would distribute her weight without cutting off her blood circulation.

After tying them he lifted her arms up by the rope hooking a loop in the rope to a hook he had hanging from the ceiling.

Dave grabbed his horse crop out of the closet next. He began lightly tapping Mika with the horse crop in various places on her body. Her ass, her thighs, her nipples that were a perfect shade darker than her skin tone. He tapped the area under her arms just above her armpits.

Mika being blindfolded, not knowing where or how hard the next tap would be felt scared and aroused all at the same time. She was however beginning to doubt that Dave would hurt her, and that's when he hit her harder.

Dave would gradually whip Mika harder and harder until welts began to form on her body darkening her skin where the crop had hit her. Rose laid on the bed looking at what her husband was doing to her lover, playing with her pussy. A wet spot was beginning to form on the bed between her legs.

Dave stopped whipping Mika placing his crop back in the closet. He then grabbed her by her throat and kissed her passionately, starting with her lips, then working his way to her neck and down to her nipples where he'd take each one into his mouth biting and pulling on it with his teeth then softly caressing it with his tongue.

He slapped the inside of Mika's thigh then slowly moved his hand up to her dripping wet pussy. There was no doubt in his mind that she was enjoying this. He placed two finger inside of her, and began to move them back and forth making sure to hit her g-spot.

While doing this he motioned for Rose to come over. She obeyed, moving behind Mika. The sudden touch of Rose's lips on Mika's neck startled her making her pussy tighten around Dave's fingers in turn causing Mika to orgasm, but just a little bit.

She turned her head to the side so that she could feel Rose's lips on her own while Dave continued to finger her. This time it was Rose that did the slapping. She surprised Mika with a hard slap on her ass, then again, and again. This combined with the way Dave was hitting her g-spot created an explosion inside her.

"S-s-stop, I-I have to p-pee!" She yelled. But they didn't stop, they both knew what she was about to do, but obviously Mika had never squirted before. She did now, spraying her cum down her legs creating a puddle on the floor underneath her.

Dave then untied her. Mika slowly fell to the floor sitting in a puddle of her own juices. "W-what the hell was that?" Mika asked.

"You just had a real orgasm sweetheart," Rose told her. Dave and Rose helped her up and walked her over to their bed.

"I think that's enough for tonight," Dave said.

"But, I haven't gotten either of you off yet," Mika said, with that pleading look in her eyes.

"We'll have plenty of time for that later. See me and Rose were talking and we want you to move in with us. We'd really like you to become a part of our family and share in our love," Dave told her.

Without even having to think Mika answered him. "Yes, Yes, Yes, A thousand times yes." She said. Then both women laid on either side of Dave each with one leg and one arm draped over him and fell asleep.

Dave was woken the next morning to the feeling of Rose kissing his lips, but that wasn't the only thing he felt. He looked down and Mika had her mouth wrapped around his erect cock. He could feel her tongue sliding up and down his shaft as she bobbed her head, playing with his balls at the same time.

Rose then moved down to join her licking Dave's body until she had her face next to Mika's. They each took turns between sucking his cock and sucking his balls. Each woman had her own style and feeling of their mouth wrapped around his cock, and they both felt amazing.

"Stop, I believe it is your turn now," he said to Rose, then flipped the woman onto her back on the bed. He spread her legs and slid his cock into her, thrusting back and forth. Rose began moaning in ecstasy.

Mika then placed herself on top of Rose sitting on her face, facing Dave. Rose instinctually began lapping at her pussy. Mika could feel Rose's tongue between the folds of her pussy, and rubbing on her clit. Once again Rose left a puddle in the bed screaming in pleasure.

"Come here Mika, it's your turn to get fucked now," Dave said to her.

Mika obeyed, climbing off of Rose and over to Dave laying on her back spreading her legs for him. Dave then picked the girl up and flipped her over onto her knees. He slapped her ass that was now in the air and slid his cock into her, pounding it into her young tight pussy.

Rose sat in front of Mika's face with her legs spread, but Mika didn't seem to notice due to Dave fucking her. Dave noticed though and grabbed the back of Mika's head forcing her face into Rose's pussy.

Mika lost her grasp on reality and between lapping at Rose's pussy and getting pounded by Dave she couldn't tell where she was or what was going on. All she knew was that it felt amazing and she never wanted it to stop.

That was when she got that feeling again like she had to pee. This time she knew what it was though. "I'm c-c-cumming!" She yelled. And as she came Dave could feel her pussy tighten and her cum dripping down his balls.

That did it for him. He was cumming himself. He pulled his cock out of Mika. "Come here, both of you. I want to see your faces covered in my cum," he told them.

The women obeyed him, both getting on their knees in front of him, inches away from his cock, both staring up at him with a pleading look on their faces, their eyes begging for his seed. That's when he came all over both of them, covering their cute faces with his cum. The two then began to lick his cum off of each other until there was none left.

"Good girls, I love you both" Dave said to them.

"Thank you Daddy, I love you too," they replied in unison, then they all collapsed on the bed together and slept for a couple more hours before getting up and joining the real world.