Mike and Carla Pt. 05

Story Info
The office junior rumbles Carla.
1.9k words
4.25
2.9k
5
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 04/05/2024
Created 11/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Monday morning came around again, Carla's phone buzzed it was her lover, her heart sank as she read the whats app message 'off on business, could be out of the country for a few weeks, I'll let you know when I'm back, stay naughty you two, H'

'Come on, pull yourself together, it's just fun' she thought, time to get back to normal life, she got to the office just before nine o'clock, the normal weekly briefing was about to start.

So she made her way to the boardroom, there was a new face there, a young black guy, no shirt and tie though, just a scruffy band tee shirt, jeans and trainers, Lucy was already flirting with him. He was a slight young man and only about as tall as Carla when she was in her heels, about 5'5' or so.

The meeting trundled along to the end, Mr Macintosh the owner of the firm asked Carla to hang back, this wasn't unusual she was the high flyer of the firm, 'Wes, wait outside please' he said to new guy.

'So Carla, what the hell is going on! You are my go to girl, you've risen quickly in the firm. But you seem way off your game lately, you do know that project is due for completion at the end of the week and IT WILL BE!' he snarled.

This was a shock, she'd never under performed in her career, 'Wes get in here' as he beckoned the new guy in, 'this is Carla, theres a huge project to be completed by Friday, you do as she says, get it done on time and there maybe a good bonus in it for the pair of you! And smarten up, this isn't a hipster beanbag firm, collar and tie tomorrow' Wes nodded at the gaffer in agreement.

Carla was determined not to let her professionalism slip, she set Wes a list of tasks to get the project back on track, turned out the young guy was a little boffin, ploughing though all the set tasks one after another, by early afternoon, Carla was getting back on track.

She headed over to the kitchenette to make a drink, Lucy followed close behind 'looks like you going to add another little bead soon' as she gave Carla a little wink.

'Not a clue what you are talking about Lucy?? This was a gift from Mike' Carla was flustered and a little angry, that the junior member of staff what quizzing her and stepping over the mark. She was shocked to a statue like state on what Lucy said next.

'Funny H said you begged like a slut for his dick on Friday night and Mike needs to up his cock sucking skills, but he also said you fuck better than me, that what he said whilst he was inside of me on Saturday night, must be an age thing, you've had more practice' Lucy clicked her heels and walked away with a smug look on her face.

Carla quickly grabbed her phone to text Mike 'one of the office juniors knows what we did with H, he's fucking her too, WTF I'm I suppose to do!!' No reply though, he won't be on his break until late afternoon.

She brought up her what's app messages from H next 'what are you playing at! Sharing our business with Lucy!!!' Instantly she could see he was typing a reply 'chill, I'm going to fuck her, in your bed when I'm back, you can share me, plus she's sort of cute, Mike can enjoy her too' H replied.

Carla was now mix of angry and upset, but she could also feel her clit swelling and getting wet 'no no no, this shouldn't be happening' she thought.

She got back to her desk and buried herself into her work, Mike still hasn't read the message, she fired him another text, saying she'd probably home late, due to getting the project finished, this was the norm when she was finishing up jobs.

'Shit, that's not cool, see when you are home, don't worry about it though' flashed up on her phone from 'hubby'. She smiled and got back to her laptop, before she knew it, it was almost 7pm, there was her, Wes and couple of others left in the office, she stretched near neck 'this laptop will be the death of my neck' she commented to Wes.

He moved round to the back of her chair, 'may I? Am the physio for the local rugby team on weekends' Wes said gently.

'You don't look like a rugby type' she smiled at him 'that's why I'm the physio, get the pleasure of seeing to overweight guys in their forties, who shouldn't be playing rugby' Wes replied.

Instantly he hit the spots to relax her neck muscles 'go on, get home and don't forget to be smart tomorrow' she ordered Wes.

Wes packed up and headed off for the evening.

Carla sat there in the low light of the office, pleased she was now back on track with her work, she looked at her phone and there was a message from H, it was a picture message. She opened it, it was Lucy on her knees, with every inch of H's dick down her throat, her mascara had ran all down her cheeks, she had a filthy look in her eyes, Carla's clit throbbed, 'why why why, this shouldn't be happening' she thought, she also couldn't think of a reply to send.

Carla forwarded the message to Mike, even though she thought she may have been breaking the law by sharing intimate pictures, buzz "has that girl got a throat?" was the reply with tongue out emoji, he didn't seem to be bothered at all by the scenario, all Carla could think that this was going to be messy and not in the good way.

Ping, meeting request popped up in Carla's work email, Mr Macintosh had requested that her and Wes walked him through the final details of the project on Friday morning at 11, that's only tomorrow she thought. At least it will be the weekend when he's done with them.

As they were finishing up on Thursday night, glad that the project was in the bag. 'Let's grab a drink?' Wes offered, 'rather have one of your back rubs' Carla joked, before she knew Wes had ordered and Uber and promised nothing more than a massage.

'Shit, what will Mike think' she thought. She texted Mike as she wasn't into being deceitful with him 'going to be back a little late, going for a massage'

'Where at? The spa you've used before?'He replied, 'just some black guy, I know' she teased.

The journey to Wes's flat wasn't long, it looked like a typical student flat, large TV with games consoles, although he did have a massage style chair, where you could sit leant forward.

Carla removed her work blazer style coat, she had a vest underneath, 'that should give you plenty to work with Wes' she said, 'I'll just get changed' Wes shouted from as he wandered down the corridor, he returned shortly, in a scruffy Tee and oversized basketball shorts.

He put a tiny drop of massage all on her neck and started to work her tense muscles, he moved around on her shoulders, Carla started to relax and started to make involuntary noises, not dissimilar to when she's enjoying intimacy.

Wes was starting to really enjoy having his boss making these noises, 'your hands are amazing Wes' Carla swooned, Wes was starting to worry, he could feel his dick starting to swell, even in the oversized shorts it's was becoming obvious.

Carla straightened her back to stretch, she brushed against his almost hard dick. 'Wes! You are enjoying this too much, come around here's she started to think H was right, she wasn't going to stop at him, Wes awkwardly moved around slightly, for a small guy he seems to be hung.

He just stood there, too far away for Carla to touch, she reached around and un-clipped her bra and pulled it out from under her vest 'back to my massage please' Wes moved back around behind her and lifted the vest top over head, he got the first glimpse of her huge breasts along with the fading love-bite.

'Your husband is rough with you' he commented, 'wasn't my husband' Carla replied as she glanced over her shoulder at him.

Wes started to work her whole back, finding every tight muscle knot, Carla was giving more and more approving little moans and arrrrrs.

She tugged his shorts to signal that it was time for him to move around to the font of her. He looked almost embarrassed as he approached her and she could see the shape of his fully hard dick, through the baggy shiny shorts.

Carla stood up and then knelt in front of him, she put a thumb in each side of the shorts and they came down with one steady tug, 'wow'

she thought he was just as long as H, but slightly less girth, but he has patches of pink skin all down his very black dick. Which gave it an almost camouflage effect, she opened her mouth and cleaned the precum that was glistening on the tip of his dick. He tilted his head back in pleasure.

Carla was now getting better at sucking a big dick, carefully paying attention to every inch. Taking turns sucking each ball whilst rubbing Wes's shaft against her brow whilst sliding her hand up and down.

Wes was making loud noises, in appreciation of her work, Carla took as much dick as she could, staring into Wes's eyes as he looked down at her, with her eye makeup starting to get messy.

Hours later she was putting the key into her front door, Mike was still watching TV on the sofa "good massage" he smiled at her.

'pretty intense, I'm going for a shower' Carla called as she headed upstairs

She returned in an over sized tee shirt. She put her feet up on him. Then he noticed, a second bead on her anklet, he looked at her 'bed now and I want every detail' Mike's dick was rock hard the time he got to the top of the stairs.

'How many times did you cum? What position did he fuck you in? Where did he cum?' Mike frantically asked.

'Five, all of them and everywhere, happy?' she replied with a playful smile.

'He fucked me from behind first, he didn't last too long, but I came quickly and he pulled out and cum all over my arse, then he rimmed me and fingered my arse and pussy at the same time, that made me cum for the the second time" Carla whispered to him, at that moment she felt Mike cum on her leg.

'Dirty boy!!! suppose you want the rest of the details, I sucked him hard again, I lay on my side and he spooned me, god he fucked me for so long, I came twice and I was sore, he's a machine, then he knelt up and he cum on my face and tits, not as much as H cums, then he demand I sucked his balls and licked his ass, all the time he worked my clit until I came for the final time!!!' Carla told her husband who was wide eyed and loving it.

'Might let you fuck me in the morning If my pussy isn't too sore' Carla whispered.