Mike and Carla Pt. 04

Story Info
Mike finally gets a real cuckold experience.
2.7k words
4.19
6.4k
12

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 04/05/2024
Created 11/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Friday morning flew by for both Mike and Carla, as 1pm came, Carla left the office, feeling very excited and curious for what the night would bring.

A few of the people were going for lunch and drinks, which was the normal for a Friday, Carla decide to tag along, they all ordered light bites, wine and beers.

There was the normal chat, kids, people complaining about the other halves and in-laws, the younger people of the group were excitedly talking of the weekend drinking, nightclubbing and more.

Lucy, who was newish to the firm was saying that she hoped to get some action at the weekend, she'd take anything she could get, male, female or anything in between as 'it had been a while', she said more than once, maybe it was the wine talking, Carla's ears started to tune in to the conversation, she was impressed how liberal Lucy was being.

'More drinks anyone?' Lucy announced as she stood up, a few people shouted orders of drinks at her, 'not for me, got a big night' Carla replied, to several "oooooooo's" and laughs from the group.

Carla got her stuff together, said her goodbyes to her colleague's and headed for the door, she passed Lucy at the bar on her way out, 'no!!!!' she thought, Lucy had the same anklet as her, but! It had more beads than she could count.

Mike arrived home first, there was the obvious brown Amazon box on the door step, he took it in, it had Carla's name on so he left her it for her, maybe be part of the surprise.

Mike heard the door 'excited babes?' the second she got in, he said from the kitchen. Carla approached Mike, in a different way to normal "

'I've seen and had his huge black cock, you haven't, are you excited?' She whispered to him. 'Very' he replied.

Carla took the delivery box upstairs to see what H had sent her, she unpackaged the first item, it was a red babydoll outfit with black trimmings, Carla tried it on, then she realised it had peekaboo holes for her nipples to be exposed, she checked herself out in the full length mirror, she was impressed how good she looked.

She then opened the second small box, there was something she wasn't expecting, a small stainless steel butt plug, with a large fake jewel on the end which caught the light, she really didn't like the idea of this, anal was something she'd never done, it didn't appeal to her, she placed it back in its box.

It's getting towards 5pm, Carla shouted down to Mike, 'I need to start getting ready and you need to shower' Mike came up to the bedroom, and tried to touch Carla's nipples 'not yours now, I belong to H tonight' his hard on was visible instantly. 'Someone needs a cold shower!!!' Carla said as she pointed him towards the bathroom.

Carla slipped straight into her routine of getting ready, shower, shaving her pussy so it was extra smooth, drying and moisturising, then set to work fixing her hair and make up, opting for pigtails and Smokey dark eye makeup and bright red lips, she was just finishing up, admiring her still very perky huge breast as she finished, 'not bad, not bad' she thought.

Her phone buzzed, she could see H was ringing the camera doorbell, her tummy fluttered and her mind raced, at least she could see he was alone, no extra bead, which she was pleased about, her mind quickly flittered to Lucy's she saw early, 'surely it wasn't meaning the same as hers' she thought.

Mike answered the door, H waltzed in, took a seat in the big comfy arm chair, 'come on Mike! Beers!!, it's going to be hard work this evening, fucking your wife until she can't take anymore' H said with a huge air of confidence.

Mike hurried off to the fridge, trying to conceal his hard on, that H instantly gave him, at the mention of fucking his wife.

They made some small talk whilst they once again waiting for Carla, there was only Mike who didn't know what she'd be wearing when she came down, they both heard her walking down the stairs, as she came into the lounge, H's face lit up 'cute as fuck, I'd fuck you all night, pity your married' H chuckled.

Lucy almost blanked Mike, she put the butt plug on the side table and went in for a kiss from H 'nope! You two are going to start, Mike can please you, however he likes, but eventually you'll be begging for my big black dick, let's see how long you can hold out for' H ordered.

Mike and Carla embraced, very quickly Mike was working her exposed nipples, Carla was giving out small moans of pleasure, but keeping one eye on H, as she reached for Mike's dick, he brushed her away, she knew this movement, he was close to cumming already, she glanced again over at H, who'd removed his tee shirt and was just lowering his jeans, revealing very tight boxers, she could see the outline of his semi hard cock, she wanted it so bad, but wasn't going to admit it that easy.

Mike laid Carla onto the sofa, spread her legs and started to work her clit with his tongue, H stood and finally removed his boxers, he walked slowly to the edge of the sofa and spoke in his deep seductive voice 'what do you want Carla?'.

'I want my husband to make me cum' she lied, 'what do you want slut!!!' H barked at her, 'my husband to make me cum' she replied again, H moved closer, his now hard dick close to her face, she was mesmerised with it!

'Fuck her Mike!!!, fuck her now!!!' H demanded, Mike got between Carla's legs and his dick slipped easily into her, he was inside her for nearly a minute, H laughed, almost like a movie villain as he belittled Mike 'she'd have come by now if I was in her!' H sneered.

Carla was nowhere near her first orgasm, all she could think about was being stretched, 'what do you want Carla?' the rhetorical question was fired at her again, 'I want your cock, I want your big black cock in me' as she surrendered to him, Mike started to cum, the words of his wife asking for another man to fuck her made him orgasm immediately!.

'There's no way I'm dirtying my dick in your pathetic cum, clean it up bitch' H barked at Mike, he followed the order immediately, got to his knees and started to lick his own cum from his wife's tight smooth pussy.

Carla reached out, and wrapped her fingers around H's girth, her eyes glazed over, almost as she was drunk, she thought 'fuck am I addicted to this BBC?'

Mike carried on cleaning up, Carla started to moan, there was no way H was going to let her first orgasm not be him, 'stop, that will be clean enough for now, you two have a decision, who is going to be plugged??'

Carla sat forward and whispered something to Mike, he nodded reluctantly, 'what's the secret you two?' H enquired?

H asked. 'I don't think I can take you and a plug' Carla replied, 'well you better get to it, you not having my dick, until the plug is fully in your husband'

Carla was desperate for H to be inside her, in an instant she had Mike bent over the coffee table, spat on the butt plug and was working it into him, he naturally resisted at first, but Carla was being rough and dominant and was in a hurry to get it fully in him, Mike was now wincing and certainly wasn't enjoying the experience.

H walked over to Mike and whispered something in his ear, Mike's eyes widened and seemed to take the rest of the plug, it was now nestled into place, Carla instantly dropped to her knees and started to work the black dick she had craved, she started licking up and down his shaft, sucking his balls, it's had only been a week, since her first meeting, but she'd missed it.

Mike was now stood close by, wide eyed at the sight of his wife on her knees, greedily working the biggest dick he'd ever seen, Carla didn't acknowledge her husband was there, she was totally lost in the moment. Mike stared to wank himself, 'stop!!!' H shouted in his direction, you are not cumming yet!, you just stand there like the plugged little bitch you are'.

Mike really wanted to cum again, but he also loved the power H had over the pair of them.

'Fuck me, please fuck me, I need it's Carla said staring up at H who was towering over, as she was on her knees, 'how much do you want me? And you've already been fucked off your husband!' H replied.

'He'll never fuck me like you do, please H, stretch my tight little pussy, fuck me deep, I need it, I need your cum in me' she begged

'Mike, which way do you want me to fuck your slut of a wife?l' H asked. 'From behind on all fours' Mike replied.

'You heard the man slut! On all fours' H demanded, Carla turned around and lifted her babydoll outfit, her pussy still looked tight, even though it wasn't long since her husband had cum in her.

H moved in behind her, placed his thick dick at the entrance of her pussy, she pushed back to take him, simultaneously H moved back to stop himself from penetrating her, 'how much do you want it slut, tell your husband how much you want it and for how long?' Then H slapped her arse with a fierce strike 'tell him how much!!!!' H demanded.

'Mike, I need this black cock in me so bad, my pussy has been aching for it all week, please, you know I'm becoming a black dick whore, please I need his huge load to cum in my little white pussy' Carla begged

Then she felt that now familiar feeling, the head of H's big dick started to open her up, she dropped from her hands to elbows, with her arse lifting higher up to take him, she'd never been fucked from behind by him, slowly slowly he pushed further in, just like the first time, her body started to spasm and her pussy started to tighten, 'Fuck I'm cummin' she cried.

'That's how you make this bitch cum Mike, you're pathetic. Now sit down and enjoy watching a real man' H smiled at him

Mike almost shot a load of cum, without touching himself, he was finally being cuckolded and his wife looked amazing cumming on his black cock. He pushed deeper and harder into Carla, she made noises Mike had never heard before, her huge tits were swinging back and forth due to the force she was now being fucked with.

'How long can this man last' Mike thought as his wife was building to another orgasm, he felt like electricity was running through him, his excitement was that high. Carla started her second orgasm and H hadn't cum.

'Fuck fuck fuck, harder, fuck your little slut' Carla cried, Mike had never heard her react like this, although he didn't think she'd ever been fucked like this.

'Up onto to knees slut and you little plugged bitch, knee together' H demanded.

Without time to think how it had come to this, husband and wife were knelt together at the feet of a black man with her cum glistening on his dick.

Staring straight into Mike's eyes 'taste it bitch, taste your wife's cum off my dick' H demanded, H stepped forward.

Mike's face was now inches from his dick, in one week, he'd gone from fantasising about his wife, to been knelt in front of a huge black dick, with a butt plug in about to suck his first ever cock.

He tentatively pushed his tongue out and licked the tip, Carla now joined the dominance, 'put some effort in, you're a pathetic fuck and you are worse at sucking dick' she mocked her husband.

Mike opened his mouth and took his first ever dick into his mouth, he started bobbing his head back and forth, taking a few inches into his mouth, Carla started to help, licking further up the shaft, H then pulled out.

'what a pair of dirty little sluts you are, Carla upstairs, you can listen from down here cock sucker, you can wank and cum if you like' H said and followed Carla upstairs.

Once in the bedroom, H seems softer and more caring with Carla, 'how would you like it next?' he asked her, Carla then climbed onto the bed, laid on her back and opened her legs, H followed and slide between her legs.

There was less resistance as he slid every inch inside her, she arched her back and pushed against him, this time he was slow, kissing her neck and full on the mouth as she started to cum, he felt he wasn't far behind himself, Carla gripped her nails into his back as the biggest orgasm to date with him took over her whole body, just as it simmered down, H filled her with jet after jet of cum.

They both lay for a short while. Composing themselves, then H shouted of Mike 'get up here, you are needed!'

Mike hurried up the stairs, he'd cum already listening to them fuck, 'Your wife hasn't had enough of me yet, clean my cock and get me hard again, do a good job with your mouth and you can watch her get fucked again' H was back to his dominate side.

Mike moved onto the bed, he took the soft black dick into his mouth once again, very quickly it began to swell in his mouth. He looked up and H was putting another love bite on Carla, this time next to nipple.

Carla was starting to moan again, as H worked her clit, as she watched husband sucking on H's almost hard dick, whilst H sucked on her nipples 'fuck me' she whispered 'I need it one more time'.

H moved onto his back and Carla moved her pussy down onto his now rock hard cock, she started to ride him. Putting on the best show she could for Mike. H laid back and let her do all the work, whilst admiring her jet black love bite on her tit.

Mike watched from the foot of the bed, he could see his wife's pussy being stretched, inches from his face, H started to grunt and get louder 'are you going to fill me with your cum? Cum in my dirty married pussy' Carla demanded, this time she was going to ride him through his orgasm.

H started to fuck her from below, Mike could see his thick dick twitch as he filled up his wife with cum, then He pulled out and it gushed from his wife's pussy, a stream of thick white cum.

Carla fell into his chest, passionately kissing, 'love your big blackdick in me" she said with a rasp to her voice,

H stood up 'I'm going to use your shower' he walked to Mike and for the last time put his dick in his mouth "does your wife taste good of that black dick?" Mike nodded in agreement and H's dick slid back out of his mouth.

Mike climbed onto the bed as he heard the shower start up, he ran his hands over his wife, she lay sweating and exhausted, he pussy looked bright pink and destroyed.

"I love you!" She mouthed to him, once again H disappeared, without a goodbye. The couple drifted off to sleep. As morning came, Carla woke "awwww fuck, there's cum everywhere, why didn't we shower, I'm going to smell bad"

"You think that's bad, I had to remove the butt plug, I drifted off for about 10 minutes and it woke me up" they both chuckled, " that was bad and naughty, what did H whisper to you last night?" Carla asked, intrigued what the secret would be.

"He said I'm going to need lots of practice with the plug, because he's going to fuck the both of us one night" he said shamefully, "now that's fucking hot!!!!" Carla said and started to rub her clit.