Mike & Karen Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marie left without another word, knowing better than to question Dave if his orders came from Mrs. DeBourne. Dave went back to sitting in the chair and waiting. This wasn't in his job description, but he knew better than to refuse the instructions. Besides, it was a refreshing change from hauling dirt back and forth.

He thought about the plans in the greenhouses, one of them specifically. There were tangerine trees in one of them, brought some decades ago from a place called the Neretva Valley in some place called Dalmatia. Apparently Mrs. DeBourne's grandmother had been addicted to these tangerines and the grandfather had imported some of the trees. More than that, and this is where it really got weird for Dave... they had some deal where they paid a lot of money for the specific soil the trees were growing in to be imported as well, so that they were grown in authentic a manner as possible.

Rich people...

Outside...

Tina was heading up the long driveway, thankful that she'd found the place. The GPS had given her pretty good directions, but then the large stones outside the estate that read 'Blackwell' sealed the deal. The curator had been rather irritable, and insisted that she bring this attaché case to the address and pick up a different one with a necklace in it. It had seemingly been a point of contention for a good deal of the day.

She didn't care, she just needed this done so she could go home and mas-

She screeched the car to a halt as a tall blonde in a plush robe still in the middle of the driveway, staring at her somewhat blankly.

Tina rolled down her window and leaned out. "Are you okay?"

"I'm great!" Alexa chirped before pausing. "No, wait... I'm Alexa."

The blonde bounced over to the car window and leaned in, smiling and causing Tina to rear back somewhat. The blonde was gorgeous, no doubt, and as she leaned into the car, Tina could see she had nothing on beneath the robe. Her tits were huge.

"Who're you?" she asked with a lopsided smile.

"I- I'm Tina," the girl in the car said somewhat uncertainly. The blonde even smelled amazing. Dammit, she'd be frigging herself for hours when she got back to her little apartment! "I'm here from the ROM."

The blonde's face screwed up into a quizzical expression, as if trying to process the information provided. The puttering engine of Tina's beater car almost visually matched up with Alexa's thought process.

Finally she blinked and smiled brightly. "Oh! You came to return the poop!"

"I... guess?" Tina agreed somewhat hesitantly. She wasn't afraid, but the blonde was turning her on something fierce. "And I'm supposed to get a pendant or a necklace?"

"Ooh, necklace, yes," Alexa replied, nodding sagely and making her tits wobble. "I like necklaces. Is it a pearl necklace?"

"I don't think so," Tina answered, still mesmerized by Alexa's disappearing-reappearing cleavage.

"I like pearl necklaces," Alexa continued, smiling dreamily. "My nephy gives them to me."

Tina thought about that. "Your nephew?"

"Uh-huh."

"He gives you pearl necklaces? Are they real?"

"Oh, very, very real," Alexa snicker, making all her attributes jiggle again. "Tell you what, Tina... you gimme the bag of poop, and I'll go get the other back for you, 'kay?"

Tina seemed hesitant. "Shouldn't I come and get-"

"I'll give you kissies..." Alexa chimed.

"Okay," Tina said, her hesitation gone instantly.

"Yay!" Alexa gushed as she pulled herself partway into the vehicle through the open window, reaching across Tina to take the attaché case that was in the passenger's seat. While she did, she mashed her lips against the courier's, kissing her deeply. Tina practically melted on the spot.

"You wait here, I'll go get the necklace!" Alexa said, pulling herself out of the car and then turning and wiggling up the driveway. Tina watched the blonde's ass in a horny daze until she disappeared.

Inside...

"No, honey, I... Lil, look," Dave sighed in exasperation, pulling his hand down his face as he tried to reason with his daughter. Her name was Lillian, but now that she was a goth or some such thing, she insisted on calling herself 'Lilith'. It annoyed Dave, but there wasn't much he could do about it. "I'm not saying no, I'm saying not yet. I told you, I'm living at the place I work now, and I- because I'm saving a lot of money on rent and other expenses, that's why."

He listened some more while his daughter continued to deride him. "Yes, I would love to own a house to call my own. I did, at one point, you may recall, and now it's your mother's. I- yes, yes, I know she sold it..."

He squeezed his eyes shut. Why was this girl so damn difficult? Probably because she lived with her mother and spent all her time hearing the narrative about how horrible her father was. Dave was exasperated by his daughter. He loved her, but he hated these conversations where she randomly called to chew his ear off. She didn't even seem to want anything today, just to bitch him out.

He tried to think of any special dates he might be missing.

"No, I don't think you need to own a house to be a 'real man'," he said somewhat gruffly as he sat in his chair, scowling at the front door. "And I know that you think that real man stuff is toxic masculinity, so why're you even bringing that up? Yes, I like to think I'm making good money now, this is the best-paid gig I've ever had as a landscaper."

Dave had his hand over his eyes as he listened to her continue to berate him.

He didn't notice the head of the blonde girl slowly rising up behind him, her eyes glinting with excitement.

Dave's legs were spread wide on either side of the chair her sat in, his face still in his hands while he listened to his ex-wife's narrative flowing out of his daughter's lips. He didn't notice the slow but steady removal of the bag between his feet, nor its replacement with another.

He didn't even notice Alexa spider-crawling through the foyer, holding her plunder in one hand while walking on the other and her feet, crouched low.

In the hallway, she straightened up and began walking, only to slam herself flat against the wall, eyes wide as Trilby walked by. Alexa didn't move a muscle, except for her eyes tracking Trilby warily. The senior housekeeper gave her a wry look but kept walking. Maybe she hadn't seen Alexa after all.

Hey, it worked for Kronk, didn't it?

She hurried out the east door.

***

Upstairs...

"I thought you said you had her," Jeanie stated as they walked around the third floor, checking all the rooms.

"I thought I did too," Alex muttered, hoping he found his aunt before his mother found out she was missing again. If Karen knew Alexa was unsupervised, her non would be plussed off the scale. "Turned my back for half a second, bam, gone."

"That is sounding like Alexandra, ja," Freja sighed. She had known Alexa longer than anyone, and this didn't surprise her. She still had lots to train Alex about where her best friend was concerned. "But it is hard to know what she will do. I was hoping she would sleep, but clearly not."

"She's gonna get my ass kicked, I know that much," Alex sighed, shaking his head. "I guess she's not on this floor, unless she somehow snuck into mom and dad's suite. I may not survive long enough to convert all that old homemade porn."

"I'm hopin' you do, because I wanna see it," Jeanie quipped, winking at him as they stopped outside another room. "Me'n Fre are gonna make a pit stop in here, big boy. Create a few memories."

"And here I thought you two had already defiled every room in the place," Alex sighed.

"Pft, hardly," Jeanie snorted as she removed her shirt, exposing her tits. "Y'sure you don't wanna join us?"

"Sounds great, but I don't wanna die when my mom finds Alexa before I do," he replied, heading down the hall. "Later, ladies. Don't get caught."

"Where's the fun in that?" the brunette said, smirking.

"Ja, unless it is Karen, in which case she will do the eating of our livers, while making us watch."

"She does seem a li'l on edge today, doesn't she?" Jeanie agreed as they slinked into the room. "She needs to get laid..."

The driveway, some distance down...

Alexa was sitting sideways in Tina's lap, her feet out the window and alternating between giggling and moaning as Tina held her close and sucked on her nipple hungrily, as if it was the last meal of her life. Alexa had her arms around the courier's neck and leaned in, kissing her earlobe, biting it gently and making her shudder. Alexa's robe was flopped open and the fingers of Tina's free hand were spearing in and out of the blonde's gooey pussy.

"Mmmmm, this is great," Alexa sighed in pleasure. "Wish my nephy was here to fuck us, he's got a big dick..."

"I mostly like girls, but you make it sound good," Tina panted, switching to the other nipple but then looking up at Alexa for a moment. "He's eighteen, right?"

Alexa paused and thought. "Yes?"

"That's weird, because you don't look old enough to have an eighteen year-old nephew. You sure you're eighteen?"

The blonde thought again. "I'mmmmmmmm... very high. And y'gotta be eighteen'r older to be high, so yes, I mus' be over eighteen."

"That logic works for me," Tina said readily, sucking Alexa's nipple back into her mouth, making the amazon blonde squeal in delight while she fingered her. Alexa kissed her neck and ear passionately, making Tina think she was going to cum just from that.

Outside the car...

Wulff cruised up the winding driveway in the limo toward the huge estate. He'd been to Blackwell Manor a few times during his service with the Ingrams and appreciated how efficiently the place was run. He passed a car stopped on the side of the driveway, noticing two shapely feet sticking out the driver's side window, kicking cutely. The humourless German wrinkled his nose in distaste and drove on.

Soon enough, he was parked in front of the huge manor, getting out and bringing an attaché case up the steps and ringing the front doorbell.

The door opened and a gruff middle-aged man stood there, assessing the chauffeur in his crisp, grey uniform. "What can I do for you, Fritz?"

"I have been instructed by Frau Ingram to bring this bag to you," Wulff said in his clipped, measured accent that sounded like something out of a World War Two movie. He held out the bag for presentation. Dave made to take it.

"Und," Wulff continued. "I have been instructed to retrieve another bag from you to return to Frau Ingram."

"Oh yeah, right," Dave said, nodding and snapping his fingers as he remembered. His daughter's calls could be very distracting with how tedious they got. What did the damn girl expect from him? What lies had his ex-wife been telling Lil to poison her against him like this? Granted, he wasn't close to a perfect father, but...

He picked up the attaché case that was sitting at the chair and brought it to the man waiting at the door. They swapped bags and the German man nodded, his assignment complete.

"There y'go," Dave said, nodding. "Say hello to the kaiser for me."

Wulff's eyes narrowed, but Dave just leaned in slightly, staring him down. The chauffeur finally sighed, turned on his heels, and almost marched away to his car. Dave watched him go before shaking his head and closing the door.

At least now they had the dumb Sargon...

***

Back out in the driveway...

Alexa and Tina were panting as they relaxed, having ravished one another rather thoroughly. Alexa's robe was still open, her glorious body on display. They wrapped their arms around one another and kissed deeply for some time. Finally, Alexa broke the kiss and looked at the Ring Pop stump on her finger.

"I think this means I'm married..." she mused.

"You're married?" Tina said, going pale. "To who?"

"... I think my nehpy?" the blonde said, not quite sure. "He's got one jus' like it on his finger, and I think he told me we were married when he was fucking me earlier. I thought maybe he was jus' bein' cute an' claimin' me, but..."

"Well, maybe I'd better go," Tina said, trying to not sound nervous about the incest. "I mean, I'm on the clock, and sex in a driveway is not in the job description."

"S'okay, I know where to find you if we wanna have more fun," Alexa said cheerfully, booping her new lover's nose before doing up her robe and starting the process of wiggling and crawling out of the car. "You go back, you're good at your job. Good... so good..."

She was out of the car and waited while Tina U-turned the vehicle, stopping by Alexa. They shared a quick kiss before the courier sped off toward the road. Tina got onto the Bridle Path and made her way out onto the Parkway, heading downtown. That had been a surreal experience, even if the sex with the insanely hot blonde with great. She shivered, still feeling the girl's kisses on her neck and ears. Keeping one hand on the wheel, she reached up to caress her skin and...

One of her earrings was missing.

Alexa watched quietly as Tina's car went down the driveway, smiling and waving, not noticing that the movement made her robe fall open again. Once Tina was out of sight, she looked down at the attaché case she'd managed to filch out of the courier's car. That had been so easy!

Seconds later, another small car came up the driveway and slowing as it reached her, the young driver staring in disbelief. She smiled at him and waved. "Hi, who're you?"

"I'm..." he began, losing is words as he gaped at her unreal body. "I'm... from L-Langstaff..."

"Oh, you're here for the poop!" she said, sounding excited before handing him the attaché case she was holding. "Here ya go!"

"Uh... thanks?" he said, taking the case but still staring at her tits and her shaved pussy.

"Go bye now," the blonde said, turning and heading toward the manor. At something of a loss, but now in possession of what he came to get, the young man turned and drove away.

Pleased with herself, she walked back up the driveway, humming and mangling a happy tune she was pretty sure she might have heard before. In the west side door she went, and up to the third floor. She couldn't wait to tell her big sissy that she managed to keep the bag from the-

"There you are, Alexa."

She froze, recognizing the voice and the tone of it. It was her nephy Alex, and she was in trouble. Maybe if she stayed real still, he wouldn't be able to see her.

"Where've you been?" he asked, looking right at her. She quailed inwardly, her ruse defeated. Apparently his vision was not based on movement.

"Nowhere," she said rather unconvincingly.

"Can't imagine why I don't believe you, since you smell like a lesbian brothel," Alex muttered. "Let's get you back to the room," he sighed, taking her by the hand, making sure that if she wiggled out of her robe, he'd still have a grip on her. "Guess I have to get you cleaned up again."

"I'm a dirty girl," she agreed.

Soon enough, he had her sitting on the bed and was slipping the robe off her. "I can't believe we have to do this again. Now what were you doing?"

"Nuffin'," she replied in a somewhat cloyed voice.

Alex raised an eyebrow. "What have you got in your mouth?"

She looked up at him, her lovely feature frozen in a rictus of indecision. "Nuffin'?"

Alex held out his hand. "I'm giving you until three, Alexa. Three..."

She spit out the earring into his palm.

***

Karen was conferring with Dave in the Arne Study about the exchange of bags, pleased to see that the Sargon was indeed returned. Now she just needed the courier from the ROM to arrive so that she could-

Her phone buzzed, indicating that Nancy was calling her. No doubt to thank her for the underwear.

"Hello, Nancy," she said, relieved this was almost over with. "You got the bag, oui?"

A room on the third floor...

Jeanie and Freja were wedged together in a corner, kissing one another deeply and fondling through their clothes. They had every intention of fucking, but a good make-out session was always welcome first.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU HAVE THE COPROLITE?!" they heard Karen bellow from somewhere else in the Manor.

The blood drained from their faces and they looked at one another, knowing they had to get out of there, quickly.

***

Karen was looking at Dave levelly, her eyes narrowed. The man swallowed, feeling his bad head sweat. Her piercing golden-amber eyes were giving him a headache.

"Why did Wulff give Nancy a bag full of coprolite when he gave us the Sargon, as promised?" she asked pointedly.

Dave shook his head. "I don't know. The only time I didn't have it with me was when I went from the chair to the door, to answer it when someone rang, and that someone was the kraut."

"That was the only time."

"Yes."

"You're certain."

He nodded. "I can follow instructions, ma'am."

Karen turned and left the study.

"I wonder if this job comes with hazard pay," he said, flopping into a chair and fanning himself.

***

Freja and Jeanie walked slowly through the hallway, holding hands as they looked around for danger. Karen was incredibly quiet for a woman of her height and proportions. She was like some sneaky little obscenely rich ninja. And neither girl was convinced that the matriarch wouldn't assassinate them if she happened to come across them.

"There is the front door," Freja whispered, squeezing her wife's hand. "We are almost safe."

"Don't jinx it, Fre," Jeanie whispered back worriedly, angling toward the front doors. "Y'never know where she's hiding in this big ol' place, and she can jump outta nowhere."

"I ams wishing I had never heard of the Arcade king Sargon," the Danish girl lamented quietly, as she reached for the handle on the ornate door. "Let us go home and-"

"Where do you two think you're off to?" queried a lyrical-yet-dire voice behind them. Both girls froze instantly, going pale.

Jeanie peed a little.

***

The Grand Library...

Karen sat on the chair, trying not to glower at the assembly. Sitting on the small lampstand beside her chair was an empty brown attaché case. Standing on either side of her chair were Dave and Tunde. In front of her, what they hoped was a safe distance away, was the rest of the Manor's staff and other assorted persons. Freja and Jeanie were trying to hide in the crowd, although Freja was steering clear of Theresa.

Alex stood off just to the side, next to Alexa, who was sitting in a chair swaying back and forth unsteadily while staring blankly at the far wall. It was going to be many hours before she came back to herself, perhaps even not until tomorrow. He'd managed to clean her off and get her dressed, but he'd also tied her shoelaces together, just in case she tried to make another break for it.

"Well now," Karen growled in a low voice that made Valentina squeak and almost pee herself yet again. The matriarch was sitting up straight in the chair, holding a small crystal glass of sherry in her hands while she addressed the troops. "In the span of just over six hours, we have managed to convince the neighbourhood we were under attack, plunged my ancestral home into the Stone Age, misplaced my underwear and a priceless Mesopotamian artifact, my baby sister is higher than the International Space Station, and my chef is apparently serving oobleck for dinner. Once the Harkonens have come for tea, I would say my day is pretty much complete, wouldn't you?"

No one seemed quite sure what to say in response. It seemed like a trap. Valentina looked like she wanted to say something, but a sidelong glance from Trilby indicated that now was probably not the time. The junior housekeeper swallowed her thoughts and remained silent.

Karen took a sip of her sherry before continuing. "So let's try to get to the bottom of this, shall we? Put your hand up if you, at any point today, came into contact with one of the attaché cases."

1...89101112...15