Mike & Sarah Ch. 07

Story Info
Mike & Sarah's new game.
1.4k words
4.72
10.5k
10

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next evening I was sitting in the living room watching tv when I heard Sarah coming down the hallway.

When she came into sight I was instantly ready for another session. She was wearing a black latex top, crotchless black latex panties and black heels. My chastity key was obviously resting above her cleavage. My cock began swelling in its cage as she approaches me with a pair of handcuffs.

"Strip," she commands cocking an eyebrow at me. "Turn around." I oblige and she cuffs my hands and turns me around. She runs her hands over my chest "I like when your bound," she smirks "just at my mercy," she kisses me. She backs away and looks me up and down.

"What do you think is going to happen tonight?" she smiles at me.

"Whatever you want, Mistress."

"That's right," she runs her hand over my shoulder. "And I'm going to try something new tonight."

"What are you going to try?"

"You'll see," she smiles, gently pushing me onto my knees. "I think you know what I want," she caresses my cheek. I lick her to her first of what will be likely be several orgasms tonight.

After she cums on my face she helps me stand up and runs a finger along my chastity cage, pinching my exposed head and spreading her juices over my face.

"Follow me," I follow her into the bedroom as is tradition. "I like you this way," she caresses my face "so submissive," she pinches my nipples "ready to be toyed with," she kisses me. "I love tasting myself on your lips," she laughs and spins me around. "Lie down," she commands undoing one of the cuffs. When I'm on the bed she recuffs them over the headboard. She pulls a spreader bar off of her nightstand and cuffs my legs to it.

She lies down on top of me "Now you're completely helpless," she puts her hand over my throat and lightly squeezes. "I have some new toys tonight," her eyes glisten as she says this "first though. We have to take care of something."

She goes over to her dresser and opens her treasure chest, returning with a new ballgag. Unlike the one we've used before, this one has a few holes in it. "This one will be easier for you to breathe with" she explains pressing it into my lips. She reaches down to my cage and jiggles around the padlock. "I bet this is frustrating you," I nod and she kisses my cheek.

She stands up "Well, you'll get out of the cage tonight," she smiles "at some point. She pulls the blindfold off of her nightstand and squeezes my hand as she ties it around my head. After I squeeze back I hear her insert the key to the padlock and then the cage releases. I grow rock hard at the feeling of air on my hard cock. She starts blowing air on my cock as soon as its free which only adds to the sensations.

A few moments later I feel something sliding down my cock. A cock ring. But it doesn't feel like the one she's used before to torment me. "This is a new toy," for a moment I actually fear that this might actually have more frustrating features. "Nothing specal about this one. It's just very thick so your definitely not going soft with it on. "Which is convenient. Because I plan on edging you for a long time tonight," she bites my nipple. "First however," she caresses my face "I want to work you up some more."

Then I feel the feather again. It's such sweet torture everytime she uses it on me. She laughs as I whine into the gag. By the time she finishes my cock is dripping and throbbing.

A few minutes later I feel something wrap around the head of my cock. She takes out the gag "I know this is a new feeling for you," she squeezes my hand.

"What is it?"

"The site called it an Edging Sleeve."

"What does it do?"

"It only wraps around your head, then it vibrates on one of 3 settings. Its function is, well, to edge you."

"It feels weird."

"It has nodules on the inside. I know it's a weird sensation, take your time honey."

After a few minutes I squeeze back and she reinserts the gag. The Sleeve starts pulsing over my head every few seconds.

After only a few cycles it gets very frustrating and I'm struggling in my restraints. Once I start whining she brings the feather back.

"Nice and desperate. Just how I like you," she giggles and pinches my nipples.

She straddles me as I'm twisting in my bonds. I feel her fingers wrap around the gag "You're not allowed to beg," I whimper and nod "I have another use for your mouth," she removes the gag. I lick her, everytime the Sleeve stops I whine but I make the effort to not beg without her permission.

She lies on top of me and kisses me "You're such a good boy," she runs a finger over the vein of my cock "not even begging without permission." She scoops her juices off my face and makes me suck them off her fingers. "Now you can beg," she shoves her fingers deeper in my mouth.

I whine with her fingers in my mouth. "Go ahead. Beg," I can only whimper "Don't you want to cum?" I nod my head but I can't put together any words. "I thought you'd want to cum," she presses the gag back into my mouth "But I guess I'll have to work you up some more." She checks in with me before continuing.

I hear a vibrator start up and think she's going to get herself off while straddling me. To my surprise she starts running the wand over my cock. She uses it the same way she uses the feather, strokes of varying lengths and touching unpredictable spots with it. I can only whimper and hope for mercy as she teases me mercilessly.

When the vibrator turns off I have no idea how long she's been using it on me. My cock is dripping and I'm whimpering for mercy. She removes my gag and kisses me. "How are you doing honey," she asks caressing my face.

"I'm really hard," I laugh and whine at the same time.

"I know," she runs a finger over my head and slowly removes my blindfold. "So I said I wanted to try something new tonight."

"What did you have in mind?"

"I want to deny you."

"What?" I start to struggle in a mix of fear and arousal.

"I know it's scary, and I won't if you don't want me to. But I want to deny you for the next few days and let you cum the last night of our vacation." I probably looked terrified as she spoke about denying me. "Denial is scary for you, I know baby. I'm not going to humiliate you, I love you. I just think this would be a fun game to play for the next few days."

"What if you denied me on Sunday?"

"I promise you'll cum Sunday night. I won't take your key away, if I go to far for you then you can let yourself out. If you don't want to play you can say so. I don't want you to be scared of our playtime."

"Ok. I'll play your game," I answer with my thoughts an intense mix of excitement and fear.

She walks out of our room and comes back with a wet rag and wraps it around my cock. The sensation of the ice and cold water shocks me at first, my erection subsides in only a few moments.

As she locks the cage back on me she slides back into character for a minute. "You haven't earned an orgasm tonight."

As soon as she says this my cock starts to swell in its cage. She undoes the cuffs and my hands instinctively reach toward my aching cock.

"Are you ok," she asks as she unties my ankles.

"Being denied is a weird feeling."

"I read that it will probably feel weird the first night or two. There's a lot of pent up need in there," she taps my cage.

"You can say that again."

"Do you want me to take the cage off?"

"No," I smile at her. "Lets try this for a few days."

"Whose in charge here?" she smiles holding out her key.

"I want you to keep me denied, Mistress." She smiles that beautiful smile and kisses me.

"Just think, in a few nights you're going to have the most powerful orgasm of your life."